InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A family of Warriors ❯ Good Times ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha

A family of Warriors

Chapter 1 : Intro, 3 months of peace

 

Were in feudal Japan, it is a beautiful day, the sky is blue the clouds are pure white, and the trees sway in the cool breeze on this summer day. And what’s even better, it has been about three months since Naraku’s defeat .

How could a day like this possibly go wrong....

Miroku and Sango spend today at the village Musashi , the home village of Keade, meanwhile Inuyasha and Kagome spend there time walking around a forest which by the villagers is called ‘Inuyasha’s Forest’ . This has been a common thing for Inuyasha and Kagome to do ever since the fall of Naraku . They have grown pretty close and Everyone could tell there was a connection between the two, they even knew that themselves .In the beginning of this chapter we find Inuyasha and Kagome in a tree high above the ground.

“It’s been forever since those shards have been lost .”says Inuyasha as he holds the almost complete Shikon jewel in his hand.

“Just four or five more should do it.” says Kagome.” It should be easy compared to what were been through.”

“Yeah.”

There was a bit of silence before Kagome spoke...

“Wow it must be at least a hundred degrees out here, we should go to the lake to cool down.” suggested Kagome.

“Yeah !” responded Inuyasha actiosly . You could see the mischievous look on his face as perverted thoughts went through his mind.” Eh, I mean, yeah it’s very hot maybe that’s not such a bad idea...”

“Let’s go .” said Kagome as she mimics the same look as Inuyasha.

Inuyasha picks her up in his arms and jumps down from the tree. But instead of setting her on her feet he continues running with her in his arms with that continuous smirk on his face.

“Why are we in such a rush !” said Kagome as she tried to talk over the wind hitting her face.

“Because . . .!” said Inuyasha as he jumped of a cliff.” You’re hot!”

As soon as that line was finished they splashed into the water. There heads popped out of the water at the same time soak and wet.

“How do you feel now?” asked Inuyasha as he smoothly swam over to the edge of the lake and rested his back. He threw his wet upper kimono on the rock face that sat behind him on dry land.

Kagome paddles herself over next as she rests her back on Inuyasha chest, she took of her shirt as well as her bra, having only her head above water as Inuyasha put his arms around her.” Yeah , this is much better I must admit.” She smirked . . .

“So , now that were nice and cool, what do you want to do next?” said Inuyasha.

Up above them on the cliff appeared Miroku and Sango, smiling and chuckling. They seemed to be pretty close themselves , Miroku had his arm around Sango, and he didn’t even get hit yet.

“Well , wouldn’t you say that this is the best site we saw in a long time Sango?”

“Yes Miroku it is . “ Sango laughed .

“I’m gonna kill you Monk !” yelled Inuyasha

“So this is what you guys have been up too, how come we never come to the lake Sango ?” questioned Miroku.

“Because your still a pervert...”

“You’ll never know until we try!” said Miroku as he grabbed Sango and jumped off the cliff.

“Miroku !!!” she yelled just as they hit the water.

A huge wave hit Kagome and Inuyasha .

“So much for privacy !!!” said Inuyasha as he waved his fist.

Kagome put her top back on before they immerged .

Miroku and Sango paddled over near Inuyasha and Kagome.

“Well, this is at least a relief from the heat” said Sango as she relaxed.

“Yes” agreed Miroku.

“No damn privacy ...” mumbled Inuyasha.

“Three months of peace !!!”declared Miroku.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~`

That was a short chapter , just to give you a look on how everyone is. You may notice that in this story , Inuyasha and Kagome start off close. So it’s pretty much strait to the point. And if you haven't noticed so is Miroku and Sango.

I’m telling you now that this story will be the best, just let me know how it is with your reviews. Keep them coming so that I can stay motivated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

& nbsp;