InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Wish ❯ The Big Surprise ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anime Princess: I can't believe this my first Inu-Yasha fanfic that I actually liked. Rated PG13 for now but might go up.

Kagome: I like this so far.

Sesshoumaru: I agree it is interesting.

Anime Princess: Awwwww Fluffy likes it.

Sesshoumaru: Woman don't you dare call me that or I'll kill you.

Anime Princess: Can't do that Fluffy. I can do anything. I have a very vivid imagination and if I want to be demon I can become a demon. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kagome:-_-;;; she's not in her sane mood right now readers.

Anime Princess: you want to know why? I just made lemon bars and my mommy said that I can't have it yet. I WANT MY LEMON BARS!!!!

Kagome: You cook?

Anime Princess: Yeah, doesn't everyone? I could cook many things, breakfast, Lunch, dinner, snacks, desert, beverages, and ya.

Kaome: Ummmm……… I know people who can't even cook rice.

Anime Princess: ok. Any ways lets get on with the story.

Declaimer: Don't Own anything, nothing here nor anything there. Not on the ground nor in the sky. I do own my name, my computer, my room <Kind of it becomes guest room when relatives come over and sleep>, my life, and I think some more things.

Summary: Kagome comes back to the feudal time earlier than expected by her friends and finds Kikyou and Inu-Yasha doing something that she didn't like and ran away. She then becomes a demon. Demon how??? Read and find out than. Should it be a Kag/Sess, Kag/Inu, Kik/Inu, or another pairing? Help me please.

A Simple Wish

By: Anime Princess

Age: unkown

Running is what I am doing right now. My feet are tired, I am out of breath, but I keep running, running away from HIM. He said he loved me. And what do I get? A fucking lying bastard who plays with my heart. How could he do this to me? Why fuck the dead walking bitch? Love, he says he loves me yet he fucks the corpse.

~*Flashback*~

`Won't he be surprised,' I thought to myself getting out of the well with y stuff, `I was able to come three days earlier.'

It was almost about 5pm when I came back to the feudal era to start collecting the rest of the shards from Naraku. I walked to were Inu-Ysha was always was when I leave to surprise him with my returning so early. While walking to the area I heard noises of grunting. I was after all curious about the sound, so quietly I walked closer to the noise. I was shocked, angry. There right in front of me was Inu-Yasha and the walking dead slut fucking each other. I was about leave and just forget about it when I heard the walking bitch ask, "What about my reincarnation?"

"What about her? I never loved her. I only saw you in her, never just her she is just the shard detector," was Inu-Yasha's reply.

Shocked, anger, sadness, and many more emotions came over it. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to collect the rest of the shards by myself, or find another ally to protect me. That was my decision. After the thought I started to run. Run to wherever my legs would take me.

~*end of flashback*~

`Bastard,' I thought while running, ` don't you know you just broke both my heart and your trust from me? Now how will you get your precious shards? Though Kikyou was the late guardian of the Shikon No Tama, she can't purify but she will be only sense it not see it you idiot.'

Tired, I stopped by a hot spring and took off my clothes to relax in the hot spring. Getting every thing out of my mind I became relaxed and clam. The only problem was that I didn't bring any extra clothes so I would have to wash my old ones to wear again. I could be so stupid sometimes.

~*no ones POV*~

Sesshoumaru was on his night patrol on his lands, though he doesn't do it often, this was a special day and many people would come into his territory to get `it'. The `it' was a special spirit of the flowers. It was rumored that if someone caught the flower spirit they would be able to have any wish granted. The flower spirit only comes out every so 50 years to have fun on the outside world. What everyones who wants the flower spirit is that no one can just catch it, they are tested and if they fail they either don't remember what happens or they would become cursed. The spirit comes to you not the other way around.

~*where Kagome was*~

Kagome got out of the hot spring to put on the new clean clothes that she washed awhile ago so she wouldn't be naked all night. After she put on her clothes she started to walk deeper into the forest she was in. She had to admit it that she was lost but for some reason she was not scared, scared that a demon would come out of nowhere and kill her. Deeper she was walking she heard a faint scream that seemed to belong to a person in the forest. Wanting to help she started to run to where the scream was heard. At the same time Sesshoumaru also heard the scream and quickly ran to where the scream was heard.

When Kagome came to the opening that she heard the scream she saw a little girl on the ground all bruised and beaten. She also saw a snake demon that looked like it was enjoying the girl.

"ssssssssssssso you ffffffffinally gave up girrrrrrrl," the demon said, "now I can have my meal."

"Don't think about it snakey," Kagome said with her bow and arrows out.

"Another meal?" asked the demon.

"NO this is your last day on living," Kagome said and released the arrow that went right into the demons heart.

With a loud hissing the demon broke into pieces. Kagome after seeing that the demon was gone went to the little girl to see if she was all right. Examining the girl she saw that she had several minor cuts but nothing so major. So Kagome carefully picked the girl up and walked to a near by stream.

Washing the girls body, Kagome saw that she was glowing, faster than she could blink, the girls cuts were healed. The little girl opened her eyes and smiled. Seeing the smile on the girls face, Kagome couldn't help by smile back. Kagome helped the little girl onto her feet. When the girl was back on her feet, she glowed brighter than she did before and transformed into a young girl with wing and small flowers everywhere.

"Who are you?" Kagome asked.

"I am a flower spirit that comes into the world every 50 years," replied the spirit smiling.

"Do you have a name?" Kagome asked.

"My name is Sakura, after the flower that my spirit is from," replied Sakura.

"Well, Hello Sakura my name is Kagome nice to meet you," Kagome said to Sakura.

"Why do you act so friendly to me?" Sakura asked.

"Why shouldn't I?" asked a confused Kagome.

"I am a flower spirit that grants one person any wish they want," replied Sakura, " usually no one wants to know who I am, only to give them their wish."

"Oh I am sorry I didn't really know," Kagome replied.

While getting to know each other, Sakura and Kagome didn't know that they were being watched. Watched by the lord of the land, Lord Sesshoumaru. As curious as a dog he also wanted to know why the miko didn't command the flower spirit a wish. Also why she wasn't with his half-brother.

He couldn't keep the question in himself she stepped out of his hiding spot and said coolly, "Why aren't you with my half-brother woman?"

"S..S…Sesshoumaru?" stuttered a surprised Kagome.

"Will you not answer me?" replied Sesshoumaru.

"He is with his whore, the dead corpse, the little fucking bitch, and his new mate," Kagome coldly said.

"I see so he choose a dead corpse over a living being? Well isn't he the stupid one," Sesshoumaru said.

"I can have knew that so don't remind me," Kagome said.

`What the hell are you thinking about Kagome? Snapping at Sesshoumaru like that, the Lord of the Western Land. But he is kind of cute. I love his fluffy thing over his shoulder, what is it anyways? His tail? Whoa where did that come from? But he is strong and could protect himself even with one arm. I wish I could be like that strong, quick, and better senses like a youkai,' thought Kagome thinking to herself.

"Wish granted," Sakura said out loud.

"What are you talking about Sakura I didn't say anything," asked Kagome.

"You didn't say it but you thought of it I am able to read the minds of the person I am to give a wish to," Sakura explained.

"But…," started Kagome but stopped when she didn't see Sakura anywhere.

Instead she was engulfed in a light pink light changing her to what she had wished for. When the light faded the `human' Kagome was nowhere in sight. Instead there standing in her place was a inu-youkai a female one with raven black hair and blue and purple highlights, golden eyes, strips like Sesshoumaru, and a crescent moon on her forehead with an arrow through it.

Sesshoumaru, who was watching the whole thing was surprised on the transformation. Before in the females human form he didn't care what she looked like since he thought that all human females were the same, but now he saw the most beautiful inu-youkai he has ever seen and her sent was a dazzling sakura and fresh water with a hint of strawberries.

After Kagome came out of the light she opened her eyes and saw Sesshoumaru and then blacked out into unconscious falling onto the ground. Sesshoumaru walked up to the newly formed Kagome, picked her up and took off to his castle were he left Rin with Jakens.

~*Inu-Yasha and company*~

"KAOGOME!!!!," yelled a little fox demon, Shippou, who was shouting for his surrogate mother.

"KAGOME WHERE ARE…………..HENTAI!!!!*SLAP*" Sango also was trying to find Kagome but kept getting interrupted but Miroku's hands going into the wrong area of her bodies.

Shippou was able to sense his surrogate mother after he woke up from his nap since he had a nightmare on where he would never see Kagome again. He told Sango and Miroku that Kagome was here but not here at the same time. So for a long time they have been searching for their lost friend. All three of their thought were the same, Where was Kagome, and Was she alright.

Ok that is it for now I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. See ya.

Remember to R&R.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

V right here click the little button and give me a review.