InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ All grown up ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My first crack at a Rin/Sess. Usually, I prefer Kagura/Sess as a pairing and most likely, I'll be writing one of those after this with some of my personal favorite pairs but for now, I'm gonna throw this out there. Tell me what you think and let me know if I should stick to my strengths. I own nothing.
................................................................. ........................................................................... .
“Lord Sesshomaru, may I please accompany you this time?” Rin asked, following demurly at my heels.
“For the last time, Rin. You may no longer accompany me on business. You needn't be under my constant watch because you are old enough to care for yourself. Jaken will accompany me and you shall remain here on my lands.” I spoke simply but in far more detail then I would normally allow in explaination.
“But why? There is nothing to keep me preoccupied here any longer. I have no friends, Ah-Un and Jaken stay with you when you travel and you do not return for months at a time. Not to be disrespectful, my lord, but the monotomy is slowly driving me to the edge of my sanity!”
She had never spoken so harshly to me before. She had reached the age of 14 and was growing to be a lovely young woman. It was bothering me to some slight degree that she was no longer aproaching her child-bearing years, but she had reached them. She was no longer the bothersome young thing always questioning our every move on long treks. She now stayed in her chambers on my estate.
On occasion, she would accompany the cook to the nearby market place where she had learned much in the way of fending for herself. She had made some young aquaintances there so it was not entirely true that she had no friends. But I did not like these youths. They were roudy and unpredictible. If they knew of where she stayed, they would turn on her for I am not a well liked individual in these human towns. I am feared and they are as cruel to me as they claim my kind have been in the past. Word of a human ward will not only endanger her life, but my reputation.
“Stay your tongue, child. You speak harsh words to this Sesshomaru and it will not be permitted. You get away with far too much here as it is and you must learn to carry yourself as a lady. You will do as I say.” I closed the discussion and walked towards my chambers, preparing to leave for another search for the filthy amalgamation, Naraku. I hadn't expected her to follow me.
“I do carry myself as a lady! I'm enough of a lady for other boys to notice me.” She practically growled at me. Me! And I didn't particularly like what she had said either.
“What exactly do you mean by 'Enough of a lady'? And what boys?” I couldn't believe how I sounded. I sounded like a concerned father, something I never thought was possible.
“Just as I have said. The young men in town are kind to me. They treat me the way a young woman my age should be treated while you only see the child who's followed you like some stupid little puppy.” She turned her nose up at me defiantly and tried to leave.
“You will go no where with out my permission, Rin! No “boy” should be treating you any way, am I making myself clear?” I blocked the door, glaring at her evenly.
“I hate you!” She screamed with the sole intention of hurting my extremly sensitive ears. My rage spiked.
“Don't you ever do that again! I do not wish to hurt you!” I grabbed her chin, careful of my claws but knicking her cheek none the less.
My ears were ringing and my vision was blurring but I could hold myself in check long enough to keep from hurting her. She touched her cheek, swiping the trail of blood away and sticking the red-coated finger into her mouth. Her stare never left mine, an obvious chalenge.
“Do not do that. You are human and blood is not meant for you to drink.” It was as if I were admonishing a child. I hated treating her like this but it was better than seeing what she had become. A ravishing young woman with a figure to rival any prim and proper demoness maiden.
“It is my blood and I will do as I please. It is not as if it would kill me.” She did it again, out of spite.
“Must you be such a difficult little girl?” I licked her cheek clean of any remaining blood and grasped the wrist of the hand she seemed intent on sticking back in her mouth.
“I'm not a little girl! Lemmego!” She yanked at the arm holding her, nipping at my fingers from time to time.
“You were never such a brat when you were small.” I glanced at the blood drying on her index finger and slipped it into my mouth.
“I-” She began but stopped, watching me clean her. She seemed fixated on me so I decided to give her something worth watching. Anything to keep her quiet.
I continued to lap at the digit until it was thouroughly clean and I could no longer taste the sweet, metalic bite of the blood. She licked her tongue out absently, trying the small deposit of red liquid. The cut on her cheek had reopened and was slowly pooling in the crevace of her lips.
“Do you enjoy being disobediant?” I was no longer angry, just drained from arguing with her. I licked away the blood from the shallow gask on her cheek then lapped at the corner of her mouth. I didn't realize where the blood was, to be honest. It wasn't until my tongue sweeped her lips that I even noticed.
She caught my tongue with hers. A barely touch but a still quite a surprising. She kissed me quickly and lightly then ran for her chambers. I could smell a mix of embarrasment, sadness and even a soft trace of lust. This last emotion was something that I would likely have assumed was entirely innocent months before. Now, I could only smirk at her retreating form. Her lips were soft as was the skin on her hands but it was not the softness of a highly distinguished woman.
Her hands were lightly caloused from her work in the kitchen and the gardens. She still enjoyed sneaking out there to pick melons and fresh berries from time to time when she was cross with me. Her knees were scratched from crawling through the dirt, her hands were rough from gripping the pan handles so firmly and her feet were dark from running barefoot all over the estate.
But some good came from her romping also. Her stomach was firm, her calfs were strong and when kept to a regular meal plan, she was inclined to be plump. These were qualities any man would cherish in a bride and qualities I prefered not to be broadcast. I made a mental note to commision a proper wardrobe for her and followed her down the hall.
“Rin, open the door.” I ordered, waiting for some form of reply though I wasn't expecting on.
True to my assumptions, she said nothing. I knocked again and gained the same response, or lack there of. I let myself in and smirked at the clever rouse of her open window. I could smell her in the room, hiding behind the curtain. Her small feet shuffled under the hem of the curtain nervously.
“I suppose she has gone out to the gardens once more.” I called the nearest guard to the door.
“Go find lady Rin. I'm sure she will be fine but I would prefer if you keep an eye out for her.” He saluted and ran off to spread the word.
I entered the room and slipped in behind her, placing my hands on her waist. She let out a strangled gasp and frantically untangled herself from the curtain. She slipped out of my grasp but landed on the ground with a rather painful looking thud. I held back a chuckle in favor of my carefully placed mask and helped her up.
“L-lord Sesshomaru, w-what are you d-doing here? I mean, it is your home, of course. Only that I...” She rambled for a bit, inching from me.
“You are not to associate with these local young men. They are no good for you.” I said, pulling her a bit closer. She only nodded sadly.
I kissed her gently, leaving my lips pressed to hers for a long moment. She was stiff but relaxed in time, pressing back. I stepped back from her, still refusing to give her a smile but she could tell that I was not only teasing her.
“Lord Sesshomaru, I... you already know what I wish to say, don't you?” She asked, bashfully.
“I have an idea. It does not matter though. With or without your love, you are to become lady of this estate. All the more reason you must learn to be proper and not so wild. You are no longer a child, Rin.” I walked around her, speaking evenly and in a bit of a worrysome tone.
“Yes, m'lord.” Was her only reply.
“Any bride of this Sesshomaru must be disciplined and well kempt.” I saw the spark of elation in her eye and watched as she fought down any hopeful cheer.
“Yes, lord Sesshomaru.”
“Good. Now that we understand each other, you may kiss me here.” I tapped my cheek and offered it to be kissed. As she did so, I caught her lips and dipped her.
“And I will be kissing you anywhere I so please, correct?” I smirked, placing a feathery touch on her collar bone.
“You needn't ask me, my lord. I am to be your bride, correct?” She played the obedient wife well. I stood her up, kissed her once more and linked her arm through mine.
“Quite true. Very well than. We will make preperations for our union.” I announced grandly, walking her down the hall towards my own chambers.
“I have just realized, what takes place in the marriage of demons, m'lord?”
“Do not fret, my lady. I plan on showing you. Very shortly, as a matter of fact.” I only smiled as the doors were pulled behind me. Yes, I planned with great anticipation on showing her...
................................................................. ........................................................................... ..
Lemons are not my strong suit, for one thing. For another, it was disturbing enough to do a Sess/Rin. Too father and daughter like for my taste. Oh well, I only do as I am bade. Review and tell me what you think. I will include a lemon just for anyone who asks. I'm feeling generous. Haha! Ja ne.