InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Back Again ❯ I Need You Now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamier: no! I'm not gonna say it!! *holds bazooka to head* ummmm.... i don't own Inuyasha???? ok, ok, i don't---- destroy my entire ego why don't you!!!???
 
 
"Kogmae,no...please no" Inuyasha sobbed, "You can't leave me-- not here, not now!" Hot,wet tears streamed down his face as he held her in his arms. From behind approached Miroku,Songo at his side. The whole gang was there at Kiade's hut they had been there ever since that fateful battle with Naruku.....
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
"Watch out Inuyashia!!! behind you!" By now no one could hear Kogmae anyway, the fight was loud and rough-- worse than ever before. "KOGMAE!!!!!!" (that one was heard!) As she quickly turned to Inuyasha, a streaming tenticle came and collided with her side. She fell to the ground immdiatly.
Songo,Miroku,Shippo,and Kelrara (I don't know how to spell that..hee hee...) were all fighting with Naruku's minions-and seemed to be winnng. But all eyes turned to face front, when a fimilar voice screamed ----it was Kiyiko.
As soon as the voice was recognized the battle raged on. But all Inuyashia could see was Kiyko, fighting alongside Naruku. Kogmae had quickly recovered and was now in fierce battle with her. He, on the other hand was fighting with Naruku, the man,no creature- who had given him so much pain,so much worry-- now was the time to get even.
He could tell Naruku was getting weak,and unfortunatly so was he. He looked over again to Kogmae who had Kiyko on the retreat,she was once so much to him, now for her to join Naruku, this mad him even angrier. Everyone else was finishing off the rest of Naruku's followers and comming to join him.
Naruku knew he was getting weaker by the second,and the rest of those pests had killed his army. Kyiko however, had come to join him,and he knew that this would tear that stupid hanu from the inside out.
"Even you're love has come to me, give up, it is hopless" he sneered.
"She is no longer the woman I knew,
and no longer my love she can go to hell by herself for all I care,Kogmae is now mine"
At these words Kogmae stumbled a little, but was brought back to focus by a sharp blow from one of Kyiko's spirt catchers.The only thing she could think of to say was- "Thats right!"
With that Songo came running to her side with Kirlara right behind her,Miroku raced to aid Inuyasha-- but where was Shippo? Kogmae chanced a look and saw Shippo unconcious,still breathing,but not moving. After that,one of the only thoughts running through her head was 'Nobody touches my kit!'
 
 
A/N hi-- like I said this is my 1st fic so -REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!! no flames pleaz! I am very fragile ^_^ but be honest should I continue??