InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Calling it a night ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We don’t own anything Inuyasha, and we don’t own Kia Car Corp.

Chapter Sixteen

“Yeah.” Sesshoumaru said, not looking amused.

“Since when do I have a smell to me?!” He said standing up and taking the blindfold in his hands.

Andrea laughed, and took his spot.

“No way am I continuing this game!” He said throwing the blindfold on the ground and crossing his arms.

A flash was seen in Sesshoumaru’s way.

“What the-?!” Sesshoumaru managed to get out, looking behind him only to be met with Sam and a camera.

“I always keep this camera with me, luckily it’s thin. I need it to take pictures of video games and all that good stuff!” Sam exclaimed.

“Why me?” he said grumpily.

“Way to kill the game.” Inuyasha spat.

“What’s a matter? ‘Fraid to end up sitting in a guys lap?” Miroku said, winking at Bankotsu playfully.

“Ugh, you guys are too much. I’m going to sleep. Peace.” Sesshoumaru said making the peace sign and walking out the door.

Inuyasha sighed, as he moved all the chairs back and sat on one, backwards.

“I’m all outta energy.” Inuyasha huffed out.

“Miroku shouldn’t be, he already got sleep!” Sam said, joking.

“Oh, course. And I wake up in a miniskirt. Just my way to start the day.” He said.

“THE MIROKU WAY!” Sam said laughing because it rhymed.

Andrea started to laugh too while Bankotsu stared.

“The tiredness is getting to me…I’m gonna go.” He stated rubbing his eyes.

“Awe c’mon Bankotsu, no video games?!” Sam said making a sad face.

“I’ll play with you” Miroku said winking at her.

“Perv…anyways, sorry not tonight…I’m too tired!” Bankotsu said rubbing his eyes again and walked to the door.

“Bye Romeo!” Andrea called out, giggling as she said it.

He waved once again, “Juliet.” And he left.

Inuyasha’s eye twitched as he watched all of this happen before him.

“Ugh, I’m goin’ home.” He said, crossing his arms as he stood.

“Don’t you need a ride?” Andrea said smirking.

“Well. I could run home, but considering its 11 at night….I don’t think so.” Inuyasha replied, looking at his feet.

“Then it’s settled. I’ll take you home!” Andrea said cheerfully, taking her keys out of her pocket and jingling them.

“Awwwe!” Miroku teased, as Sam made kissing noises.

“Shut up guys! It’s not like that!” Inuyasha said, showing his fangs.

“Bite me!” Sam joked as she swung her arm around near his face.

“Sure!” He opened his mouth up wide and then was flicked on the nose.

“Behave!!” Andrea scolded him.

Inuyasha scowled and rubbed his nose muttering things about pain, his nose, and the word wench.

Andrea laughed as she got an idea and turned off the light and tapped on the floor once.

She flicked the lights on real quick and Sam was standing next to her; looking at everyone with a blank stare.

Another flicker, Sam got closer to Miroku.

Another flick and closer she got.

Miroku screeched as Andrea howled with laughter as she flicked on the lights to see Miroku pinned down on the floor by Sam.

“Wow, I never thought this plan would work!” Andrea exclaimed, getting excited.

Inuyasha snickered as he watched Miroku struggle.

Sam’s eyes turned to normal as she blinked, “Yeah, sorry Andrea but I can’t do this. This position is just all too wrong.“ She got up and stretched.

Miroku sat up and blinked and thought Wow, I was that close and I didn’t even cop a feel or anything! How disappointing… He stood up and brushed himself off.

“Wow, what a night!” Andrea exclaimed, jingling the car keys once again; signaling her and Inuyasha’s soon to be absence.

“You’re tellin’ me. I’m off to the video game arcades.” Sam said moving her thumbs in a way you’d play with a controller pad.

“Aww...I’ve got nothin’ to do but go to sleep.” Miroku pouted.

“Awwe…poor baby…again.” Sam joked. “Well sleep is something you all need. So later guys!”

She opened the door and waved as she jogged to her car.

“Wow, she’s so out of it. She’s the one who needs the sleep the most.” Andrea waved her finger in the air.

“Right. Well. See ya guys!” Miroku said walking out to his car too.

Soon after Andrea and Inuyasha went to her truck.

Inuyasha slammed his door and slumped in his seat, in Andrea’s truck.

“What’s the matter?” Andrea asked, as she slumped over the wheel.

“Nothing. Just tired I guess.” Inuyasha replied sighing as doing so.

“Hm, whatever.” Andrea said starting the truck up.

I like big butts and I can not lie´” Blared from Miroku’s radio as he stopped at the red light, tapping on his Mustang’s steering wheel.

Miroku bobbed his head as he waited for the red light to turn green.

A quiet laugh was heard, but wasn’t heard fully because of the music that was blaring from his radio.

He turned his head and looked to the right to see who was laughing at him, only to be met with a black Kia Sephia.

“Dude, you actually listen to that junk?” The person said, rolling down the tinted window, even more.

Who is this person? Miroku thought as he tapped on the wheel more.

“’Eye Miroku.” The person said, fully rolling down the window; revealing Sam.

“Hey!!” He said rolling his music down.

‘Yeah, I do listen to this music.’’ He said proudly.

“Oh, I see. Rock is the best. Seriously man.” Sam said smiling.

“So it’s ironic how we meet up at a stop right?” Miroku said trying to make conversation.

“Yeah, Oh. If you’re wondering. This isn’t my car…it’s my cousin’s ha-ha. I figured I’d steal his car even if he got in trouble for drag racing…its not like the moron has anything to do tonight anyways. Boring 19 year old…” She replied inhaling and continuing “I love the scent of his car. “

Miroku smiled, “It’s a cute car.”

“Oh, I know. I love it.” Sam said clutching the wheel happily.

“Well do you-.“ Miroku was cut off by Sam.

“Lights green.” She said raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, aw man…I’ll um…see you tomorrow then?” He asked slowly hitting the gas.

“Yeah, Bye...” Sam said watching as his car pulled away.


To Be Continued…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R/R People! Hahaha!
We love you people that literally read this thing, and we’d appreciate it if you people literally did the whole R/R thing. It’s not that hard.