InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Boys Don't Blush ❯ tutoring...ugh. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, this one is longer! Thanks for all the reviews, I am so excited people like it! I was really nervous! No flames so far! Um… I'm really behind, so can I need some time…and ten more reviews! I know, sorry sorry, but between 2 sites its not that hard.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
Biology went by quickly, we didn't have anything to do and it was clear the only ting Mr. Bito wanted to do was eat his jelly filled donut. Disgusting.
By math, my luck was still going strong, instead of our last hour, we had a school assembly. Thank goodness for social events.
 
We all piled into the auditorium to discuss the upcoming homecoming dance. Everyone quieted down when the principal, a short man with a mustache hardly capable of grabbing anyone's attention, stepped up and asked for the microphone with a small and nasally voice.
 
“ Welcome back students, and to all who are new, we are glad to have you at our school.”
Oh yeah, he had definitely practiced this in the teacher's lounge.
“ As you know, homecoming is a big part of Fushimi high-school, and thus should be treated as….uh….”
He paused to switch the hand holding the microphone with his other.
“…a big part. We will have several student committees in charge of the dance and homecoming itself. You will find the fliers posted in front of the office. We expect full participation in this activity so get in the school spirit and sign up today.”
He ended his little speech with one fist punched up into the air as if he expected us all to jump form our seats overcome with “school spirit”. Unfortunately for him, that was not going to happen.
“ Yes, well, it seems you have roughly 10 minutes left, so go ahead and go to your last class and await dismissal.”
Groaning at the thought of even ten minutes with Mr. Sanako, not to mention the jerk, I made my way into the math room.
After everyone was accounted for, he commenced with “Operation: make Kagome's life a walking nightmare”
“ Considering how much everyone has forgotten, some more than others…”
He actually had the nerve to glance at me as he was saying this.
“…I have printed up a review sheet for homework, you are to complete all the problems and check them. Any questions?”
Whether anyone had any or not didn't really matter because at that moment the bell rang, and everyone gladly rushed out of the room, eager to get out of Mr. Sanako's piercing gaze. Other students filed out of the classrooms and quickly went to their lockers, glad the day was over. But as for me, I tried to take as much time as I could between the classroom and my locker, only one thing on my mind…tutoring.
 
 
Once I got home, I set my books in the living room, deciding that would be the best place. It seemed I had only just sat down to start my homework that the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door, but my mother had other plans.
“ Oh hi there! You must be Kagome's tutor! Honey, you didn't tell me what a handsome boy he was!”
“MOM!”
Now, not only was I blushing from head to toe, but I was also officially embarrassed. And I didn't miss that smirk on my mother's face as she left for the kitchen.
“ um, ignore her, you ready to get started?”
 
After that incident, I could try to be a little nicer. He didn't seem to fazed by it, choosing instead to walk inside with a muttered “lets get this over with.”
 
I sat down on the couch with my math book in my lap, review sheet looking just as much like gibberish as ever.
With a heavy sigh he sat down in the chair across form me.
“ Okay, you do the homework and I'll tell you everything you did wrong… better yet I'll tell you everything you did right, it'll be quicker.”
With a cold stare in his direction, I began the homework…
 
…and immediately stopped. This was supposed to be review?
 
With a quick glance at my “tutor” I attempted the first problem.
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
I gratefully shut the door after the almighty math genius. To say the tutoring was a disaster would be an understatement. Don't get me wrong, the homework got done, and it was for the most part right, but getting there was difficult.
 
After making a few less than positive comments about math, he finally looked over my shoulder and started laughing. Laughing! Then he took the paper right out of my hands and threw it away. And I only had five problems left! He took the pencil and after calling me stupid a couple more times, and asking if I had ever taken math at all, he started doing the first problem. Well, he might have considered that perfectly clear, but I was even more confused. I not only had a headache, but was getting frustrated. After a few less than friendly comments about each other, and his stupid math skills, I started getting the first couple by myself, slowly remembering what I had learned. Then I offered him a soda.
 
The idiot opened it behind the couch where I was sitting. The soda must have been shaken because when it opened it sprayed all over me…and my perfect homework. So after a couple more less than encouraging words, a hairdryer, and several new pieces of paper, the homework was done, and he was leaving.
 
Too exhausted to whine, I walked into the kitchen only to find my little brother and my mother peeking over my mother's recipe book reading…upside down.
 
My mother quickly stood up with an encouraging smile.
 
“So sweetie, how did it go?”
 
“Apart from my sticky hair, a brain overload, and a pounding headache, just fine.”
 
My mother just smiled and went back to the stove to finish cooking dinner. My brother however, decided it would be a better idea to run around in circles shouting
 
“KAGOME'S GOT A BOYFRIEND, KAGOME'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!”
 
I just slunk up to my room to finish my homework, and make up the poem I missed doing in Mrs. Tamori's class.
Write a poem about a particular person you know. Be sure to follow the structure for a blah…blah… blah.
A person I know…he's about 6', a total hottie, and is the biggest jerk on the face of the planet.
 
“Wonder if I could fit that in…”
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*