InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Dreams ❯ Insanity ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"What?!" Inuyasha snapped, casting a glance quickly behind him, to Kagome. "Its him," she murmered again, taking a step back.
"Higurashi," the demons voice was deep, and he smirked when he saw her wince. "You are mine."
"Inuyasha, get out of here," Kagome murmered under her breath. Inuyasha shot her a glance, his golden eyes glazing, than back to the demon.
"Who the hell are you?" he asked, tryingto sound dangerous, although the hesitence in his voice was obviouse.

"I am Ketsueki, the bringer of death." He said plainly. Stepping forward, he cocked his head, his hair falling out of his blood-red eyes.

"I have chosen this mortal, who posesses the power of a preistess to be mine."
Kagome frowned, and grabbed Inuyasha's shoulder, jerking him back. "What are you doing?" Inuyasha groweled stepping forward.

"Inuyasha, stop." she pleaded, clinging to his shirt. Inuyasha blinked. He could smell the fear radiating off of her, and he didn't know why she should be afraid. It was just another demon, seeking power. "Don't worry, Kagome, he's not going to have you." he whispered under his breath.With a savage roar, Inuyasha lunged forward, his talons out towards Ketsueki's face.
The demon easily evaded the Hanyou's attack, and made his way with inhuman speed to Kagome.

The miko screamed as he slammed her up against the trunk of a tree. Her head bounced off of the bark, and her lips form a suprised 'o' before she slipped into uncocnousness. Picking her up over his shoulder, he turned to the fuming halfling.

"She is mine, weak one. And there is nothing a mere hanyou can do about that." The demon smirked at the wide-eyed halfbreed as he became one, once more with the shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome groaned, and opened her eyes. Touching the back of her head, she winced. The room was dark, damp and cold, but she lay on something soft.
Straining to see through the blackness, she leaned forward, gripping what she assumed were bed sheets underneath her. "Higurashi," Kagome's breath hitched in her throat as two arms slid around her waist drawing her back. She reacted immediatley, thrashing wildly, trying to free herself from the powerful grip. Instead, the arms only tightened, making her gasp for air.

"Stop struggling, Higurashi. You're only making things worse for yourself."
He pushed her hair away from her throat, and kissed the nape of her neck, causing her to shudder. Smirking, the demon grabbed her hips, and yanked her onto her back. Kagome yelped, as his claws bit into her soft flesh, and she paused. I was wearing a sweater.

She pulled her hands down, and ran her fingers along her bare stomach. Panicked, she tried to sit up, bit the demon only shoved her back down. Straddling her, he leaned over her and roughly pinned her arms up above her head.

"What- are you doing?" she gasped, as she tried to tug her arms down. The effort proved to be futile.

"I will take you whether you co-operate or not, Higurashi." The demon growled, before leaning over her.
Beginning to kiss her roughly, his tongue parted her lips, seeking entrance without her permission. As he revelled in her taste, Kagome flinched, and contemplated biting his tongue. As if reading her thoughts, Katsueki smirked in the kiss, and raked his sharp nails along her stomach, changing Kagome's train of thought quite swiftly.

Trying to twist her form, she gasped when his hand came between her legs and cupped her womanhood. Gritting her teeth, to keep a moan escaping her lips as he moved his hand against her sex, she turned her head to the side.

"Give in, Higurashi, you know you want to. Just do it."
"No," Kagome whispered, clenching her eyes shut. This wasn't happening. It just wasn't.
Removing his hand, Katsueki placed his burning lips against the place in her throat where the pulse beat the strongest. Drawing his lips back, his large fangs glistened in the darkness, before he sank them down, deep into Kagome's main artery.