InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Badger or Raccoon? ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Or Raccoon?

Kagome, Shippo and Inuyasha were sitting at the well. Seems how there haven’t been many demon attacks the group decided to take a break. Sango went to pay her respects at the Demon Slayers Village. Miroku when to visit Monk Mushin.

So with nothing better to do the three of them lounged around the well. Shippo sitting on the edge of it with a cherry lollypop stuck in his mouth. Kagome and Inuyasha laying next to it looking up at the sky. I’d say that all of them were just lazing around, not thing about anything. But that wasn’t quite true.

Shippo had had something on his mind ever since watching Miroku and Hachi leave for Monk Mushin’s. Looking at Kagome, then to Inuyasha, he decided to ask them.

“Kagome? Inuyasha?” He asked taking the lollypop out of his mouth. The two directed their gazes at him.

“Yes?” They asked in unison.

“There’s been something that I’ve been wondering about.” He said. His voice and face showing his confusion. Kagome and Inuyasha got up and kneeled down about four feet in front of him. (A/N: don’t want him hitting the well now do we?)

“Yes Shippo? Go on.” Kagome said. Urging him to tell her what was on his mind.

“It’s just. Well. Ever since Miroku and Hachi left I couldn’t quite figure it out.” Kagome and Inuyasha looked at each other, then back at the little fox demon.

“Yes?” Inuyasha said cautiously. Not sure if he wanted to know or not.

“Is Hachi a badger or a raccoon?” The little fox asked looking at both of them. His big green eyes showing confusion.

Kagome smiled at him. Whew…For a second I thought Miroku said something perverted and it confused him. But if it’s just Hachi. “Hachi’s a badger.”

“No he’s not. He’s a raccoon!” Inuyasha said getting on his feet and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“No. He’s a badger!” Said Kagome also getting on her feet and putting her hands on her hips.

“RACCOON!”

“BADGER!!”
< br> “RACCOON!!!

“BADGER!!!!”

“RAC -”

“SIT!!!”

“OOMP”

Kagome smiled triumphantly and sat on the well next to Shippo. Pulling the little fox into her arms she hugged him and said, “As I said. He’s a badger.