InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Lust ❯ My Mate, Kagome ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Roxotaku: Wouldn't you be giggly if Inuyasha just admitted his love for you after years of keeping it hidden? ;) Also! Over 1200 views! You guys make it all worth it!
 
Chapter 6: My Mate, Kagome
 
“Kagome… I…” his voice caught in his throat. The reassuring glow he found in her eyes was more powerful of a motivator than even the fear of death at the hands of Naraku. He smiled slowly and started again, “I want you as my first too; I want you as my mate.”
 
Kagome was beaming below him, and he could tell she was relieved to hear those words. Had she actually thought that wasn't what he wanted?
 
“Inuyasha… please… I want you so bad. I need you!” she tried to move up to kiss him, but he held a finger to her mouth, stopping her.
 
“I need to tell you something before we do anything Kagome,” he tried to continue his smile, but thinking about what he almost did to her made him want to vomit. “After I was injured in the forest, I was found and captured by Naraku,” he heard her audibly gasp, “He kept me captive in his castle… but he gave me my freedom, but it came at a price…” He lowered his head slightly to avert her gaze.
 
“What was the cost?” she asked curiously.
 
“H-he made me agree to… to…” he was struggling to find the courage to tell her, “To bring you to him a virgin so he could claim you himself…”
 
“WHAT?” Kagome roared, “Why would Naraku even want that? He hates me!”
 
“He wanted to torture me by making me watch him do it…”
 
“Oh Inuyasha…” her voice was consoling, and compassionate, “Why didn't you tell me this sooner?”
 
“He said if I told you… he would kill not only me and you, but Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara too…” he was feeling much better now that he could finally share these things with her. He felt confidence in her.
 
“But you agreed to give me to Naraku? I feel slightly betrayed…” she said, a tint of sadness coated her words.
 
“No! He threatened to kill you if I didn't. I just… I would rather have you alive and not be mine, than to be dead and no ones at all…” he hoped she would understand his position.
 
“Inuyasha… I would rather die as your mate, than live as Naraku's,” she smiled reassuringly at him.
 
Inuyasha wondered how Kagome always knew exactly what to say. Her words touched him in such a soft, intimate way that he thought his heart was going to burst if he didn't express how much he loved this girl.
 
His lips pressed against hers, but it was a slow loving kiss. He was gentle, his clawed fingers running carefully through her hair. As the kiss intensified, he licked his tongue against her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, and he was rewarded by her parting her lips slightly. His tongue explored her mouth, loving the way she tasted. He was surprised and pleased when he felt her tongue battling against him for dominance, but he wouldn't let her win. He broke the kiss panting heavily, and looking down with a wide grin on his face. Oh how he loved her.
 
She arched her back against him, and she brushed against his erect manhood, causing him to groan slightly. He looked down at her, and she looked up innocently at him.
 
“Enjoying yourself Inuyasha?” she teased, arching herself against him again, chuckling softly when she heard him groan again.
 
If anyone was going to do the teasing, it was him. He lowered himself slowly to lick the soft skin of her neck, and he was pleased when he felt her shiver below him. His nose picked up a spike in her scent, and he smiled.
 
“Who's enjoying themselves now?” he teased back, using his fangs to graze lightly against her collarbone, rewarded with more shivers. He knew he had to have her.
 
“Inu…” she moaned softly, her voice breathy and soft. Her words encouraged him to go further, as he brought his hand up to the buttons on her shirt.
 
He fumbled with the buttons, growing slightly frustrated when he couldn't figure out how to make them work. Growling lowly, he used his claws to slice her shirt open across the front.
 
Kagome snapped out of her daze. “Inuyasha! This is the only shirt I have with me!”
 
He smiled at her, “You don't need it anymore,” he voice was lustful and low. He pulled her shirt off and cast it aside. But, to his disappointment, there was another piece of clothing between him and her bare skin. He began growling angrily at it.
 
“Let me show you how it works Inuyasha,” she said, her amusement evident in her voice. She took his hands and guided them to her back, “You feel this hook here?” He nodded. “Push it together then pull it apart, like this,” she guided his hands to the actions, and the strange piece of clothing loosened. Inuyasha growled in delight, taking advantage of the moment, throwing it aside and having it join her shirt in a small pile.
 
He eyed her hungrily. He had seen her naked before, but it was never like this. The other times had been fleeting moments where he only got a brief glimpse of her beauty. Now she was pinned below him, and he could enjoy every flawless curve. The moon was glowing bright, and it glistened across her skin, making her glow like a goddess. It seemed fitting to Inuyasha. She was his goddess.
 
From the way her lips were puffy and swollen from his kisses, to the slight fang marks on her collar bone, to her nipples, that were hardening in the cold night air, she was absolute perfection.
 
As his gaze examined every inch of her, he noticed she was biting her lip nervously. She couldn't possibly think he didn't like what he saw, could she?
 
“You are perfect, Kagome,” he whispered, “More beautiful than I had ever fantasized about.”
 
Kagome began to squirm lightly below him, whimpering softly. He knew what she wanted.
 
He lowered himself back to her neck, kissing and licking a slow downward trail. He stopped again to nip at her collarbone.
 
“More,” she panted.
 
Inuyasha was happy to oblige. He kissed down her chest slowly, enjoying every inch of her. He wanted to tease her, make her beg for him. When he neared her nipple, he began a slow spiral of kisses and licks, moving closer and closer to it, but never quite touching.
 
“Inuyasha…” she panted. Oh how he loved the way he made her sound. He felt his erection straining against his clothes, and he smiled. Only Kagome could do that to him.
 
Feeling he had teased her enough, he flicked his tongue once against her nipple, smiling more when he heard her gasp.
 
“You like that?” he asked playfully.
 
“Mhmmm” she groaned.
 
Inuyasha did not have any real experience with mating, but he wasn't relying only on his instincts. He recalled what he read from one of Kagome's magazines while she was busy in the shower. He had been surprised by the fact that Kagome even had it.
 
He licked once roughly against her nipple, and she moaned softly, much to his delight. Moving away with a smile on his face, he blew air lightly across the wet skin, causing Kagome to squeal with pleasure.
 
He moved across to her neglected nipple, and quickly sucked it into his mouth. He loved how she reacted to him rolling his tongue against it, and he brought his hand up to the now bare nipple, kneading it between his thumb and index finger gently. Every little sound and motion Kagome was making was causing Inuyasha to grow harder and harder, and his thoughts of Naraku faded faster and faster.
 
Kagome grew restless of his slow pace, and she raised her hand to the strings of his obi, attempting to untie the knot. Inuyasha looked up at her, and smiled when he saw the frustration on her face.
 
“Getting impatient, Kagome?” he asked.
 
She blushed lightly, “Well… I… uhm…”
 
He knew what she was trying to say. Shifting his weight off of her, he quickly untied the knot, allowing his Fire Rat jacket to fall free, draping like curtains around them. She pulled at it, and he helped her remove it from himself, adding it to the growing pile of clothing beside them.
 
“Better?” he teased.
 
“Mmm, not yet,” she teased back, smiling naughtily.
 
Inuyasha placed a sweet kiss on her lips, moaning softly against her. Her hands moved to his kosode, and she pulled it open. He moved off of her so he could help her remove it. Once discarded, he watched as her eyes wandered across his newly exposed body.
 
“You have so many scars,” she noted, her finger tracing the new large slash across his stomach, “Is this from that day?”
 
He looked down into her eyes, “It isn't a big deal, I hardly even felt it,” trying to be tough as always. He could tell she wasn't buying a second of it. He sighed softly, “It doesn't hurt anymore, I promise.”
 
She smiled at one of his first attempts to open up to her. He knew from her reaction that he was safe to tell her his most intimate secrets, and he planned to do so when the time was right. Kagome's roaming hands brought him back to the moment. Her fingers were lightly tracing his abs, and he knew she approved.
 
“You are perfect, Inuyasha. I don't want you as a demon or as a human. I want you just as you are; a hanyo, my hanyo.”
 
Kagome's hands slid exploratively to the tie at the top of his hakama. He slapped her hands away quickly and she looked up at him, questioning.
 
“Not yet,” he smiled. He was not nearly done with her yet.
 
His lips met her skin once again, as he kisses along the underside of her breasts, licking the sensitive skin. She gasped and arched against him, giving him better access, which he quickly took advantage of. He ground his hips against her letting her feel just how excited she was making him. Her audible gasp was all he needed to know of her approval.
 
He continued to lick down her stomach, noting how flat and tone it was. He paused momentarily to lick into her navel, so she could anticipate how that same tongue would feel just inches lower. He kissed all the way to the top of her familiar green skirt before stopping, looking up at her. When she felt him stop, she looked down to see what the matter was.
 
“Inuyasha?” she asked. He could hear her need in her voice, and though it seemed impossible, he was becoming more excited.
 
He nodded slowly, and pulled her skirt down her long milky legs, which soon joined the pile of clothes. He looked approvingly at her pink panties that were obviously soaked from her excitement. The smell of her arousal was much more potent now that her skirt was removed, and it was overwhelming his senses. He breathed it deep, washing his body with pleasure.
 
He lowered himself once again, placing his mouth right over the wetness on her panties. He stayed there very still letting her feel his breath against her skin, building the anticipation. Before long Inuyasha could no longer control himself, and his tongue lapped once slow across her slit, savoring the taste. Kagome mewed softly, her hands finding their way to his ears, rubbing them gently. Inuyasha purred gently at her touch. He always told her to not touch his ears, but that was only because how good it always made him feel. If she had done it too long before, he wouldn't have been able to control himself. But this time she didn't want him to control himself.
 
Inuyasha couldn't wait much longer. He felt like his manhood was going to explode if he took much longer. He slowly tugged down her panties.
 
What he found below them was the most exotic sight Inuyasha had ever seen. Her labia was swollen from all his teasing, a beautiful pink, resting below a crown of curled black hairs that contrasted her light skin perfectly. Kagome was blushing from being exposed to his hungry eyes.
 
He raised his clawed hands gently to her lips, spreading them carefully apart. Kagome moaned at his touch. Inuyasha saw a swollen nub of skin, and he curiously brushed his thumb against it.
 
Kagome screamed out, her hips bucking against his hand. Inuyasha loved the way touching that nub made Kagome react, so he experimentally rubbed it again, rewarded with her moaning his half broken name.
 
“What is this?” he asked with honest curiosity.
 
Kagome was panting heavily, and her words were spaced out between her breaths, “It's called the clitoris.”
 
“Clitoris?” he asked.
 
She nodded slowly. “Most people call it the clit for short.”
 
“So you like when I do this to your clit?” he rubbed it gently between his fingers.
 
“YES!” she screamed, “Oh kami, Inuyasha, it feels so good.”
 
Inuyasha couldn't stand having his hakama on anymore. He shifted his weight back, and untied the strings, and let his pants drop to the floor, kicking them aside before laying back on top of Kagome.
 
“Inuyasha…” she started nervously, biting her lip softly, “you look very big…”
 
Inuyasha was confused to what she was talking about, “Well, I am bigger than you I mean…”
 
“No silly,” she interrupted him, “I mean…” her eyes looked down, and he realized what she was talking about.
 
That suddenly made him nervous, “That isn't a bad thing is it?”
 
She giggled softly, “No… it's a good thing.”
 
He smiled at her and nodded. He felt he had sufficiently prepared her for mating.
 
He slid back up so he was face to face with her, and he looked into her eyes. “Kagome, are you sure you want to do this with me? Inuyokai mate for life. If you say yes, you are promising yourself to me forever.”
 
“I have never been surer about anything in my life, Inuyasha,” she said honestly.
 
“I love you so much Kagome,” he said.
 
“I love you too Inuyasha,” she replied, and he kissed her. It was a deeply passionate kiss, and he positioned himself at Kagome's entrance. He began to slowly press himself into her.
 
A sudden searing pain in Inuyasha's heart caused him to stop and fall to Kagome's side.
 
“Inuyasha?!”
 
He was clutching his heart. This pain was unlike anything he felt before. It was threatening to rip his soul from his very body.
 
“Inuyasha! What's wrong?”
 
He could see the concern in her eyes. He wanted to answer her, but the pain was too much for him to talk.
 
The echoing laugh that descended upon them seemed so large that it came from the forest itself. But Inuyasha knew this laugh. It was Naraku's.
 
And there he was, Naraku himself, slowly falling from the sky with his barrier safely wrapped around him. In his arms he seemed to be holding two human sized figures.
 
“Inuyasha, you are a fool. I warned you of the consequences of betraying me.” Inuyasha looked up at him, but the pain was far too intense for him to make a retort. He saw Kagome scrambling to cover herself up, so save any dignity she might have left.
 
Naraku landed on the ground a few feet from them, and he threw what he had in his arms to his feet. It took Inuyasha a moment to realize what they were. It was Miroku and Sango.
 
Inuyasha heard Kagome shriek in terror at the sight of her dead friends before her. Naraku chuckled in deep satisfaction at her tears, and Inuyasha wished he could do something to save her. He watched as Naraku walked over to Kagome, and picked her up by her hair.
 
“Well Inuyasha, it looks like things worked out for me after all,” he smiled evilly, “Not only did I dispose of your friends, but I also get to keep your woman.” Naraku held her tight against him, and Kagome was unable to escape despite her desperate flails.
 
Inuyasha's pain grew and grew in his heart. He watched Naraku and Kagome slowly drifting away from him.
 
The world was growing colder. His vision was beginning to darken and blur, and his mind was growing darker.
 
As the feeling in his arms and legs slowly drifted from his body, he saw a bright light ahead of him, and he felt a happiness emitted by the light. He couldn't help but walk towards the light.
 
Inuyasha was scared by it, and for the first time in his life, he was certain he was going to die.