InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ The Honeymoon Continues ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha but I do own Kaminari, Kaiho, and the lovely Kichou.
 
AN: Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to leave a review. They help to inspire me to keep writing.
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
 
Chapter 22: The Honeymoon Continues (Warning: Contains Lemons)
 
Sesshomaru knew he was getting away from the hotel just in the nick of time. Kagome's body was starting to call out and InuYasha's youkai was starting to rise as he and Kichou climbed into the waiting car. Sesshomaru could even feel Kagome as she reached out to soothe InuYasha's spirit, to let him know that it was only he that she loved and wanted.
 
Sesshomaru was also right in his assumption that he might be more tied in to youkai InuYasha. He could feel the pure lust and desire that coursed through his younger sibling's body as he responded to Kagome's body calling to fill her. Sesshomaru had to calm his inner beast as he too felt Kagome reaching out, even though he knew it was to his brother.
 
Then something unusual happened. Sesshomaru did not totally lose his connection with Kagome, but it suddenly became muffled, like it had been masked. Even as he was almost on the other side of town, he could still feel the intensity of InuYasha's feelings, but he suddenly could not feel Kagome's as much. It was like the fact she was in heat and wanted to be bred had been hidden away from him. Sesshomaru would have to go and visit with them when it was safe and try to determine what had happened.
 
 
Kichou wondered what was going through her mate's mind as they drove home from the hotel. At one point he had an obvious tent and she noticed his eyes had glazed over red. Sesshomaru had warned her he might be more tied in to InuYasha as a youkai, but he did not know what the results might be. If they hadn't been in the car driving across town, she might have stripped him and taken him right there just to get his mind off of his brother and Kagome. Deciding she could at least relieve his tension, she pushed the button to raise the glass between the driver and the back seat of the limo and then freed Sesshomaru from his pants. Sesshomaru sighed in relief as Kichou engulfed him in her mouth and worked him with her tongue and hands until he had released, easing the erection that resulted from InuYasha taking Kagome in such a fervent lust while she was fertile. Sesshomaru had released about the same time InuYasha had, though he knew that his brother was now tied to his mate as he filled her with the fruitful seed her body had been begging for.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
When Kagome woke, she was no longer tied to InuYasha, but once again he had his head buried between her legs. It didn't look like she was going to get a lot of sleep for the next couple of days. Kagome knew it was not all InuYasha's fault - she could feel her body calling out to his and he was responding on instinct. He had shown a great deal more control the last time, but truthfully she didn't mind the sheer lust of him as a youkai. It had a bit of excitement to it, and it was probably a good thing because Kagome suspected that he was mostly youkai right now, lapping eagerly between her legs in the dark. Chances were his instincts took over when he woke up next to her, knowing she was really ready.
 
Kagome just sighed in pleasure at the warm tongue between her folds as she settled on her back and spread her legs a bit more to give him even better access. Her body started to buck as InuYasha suckled and licked at her clit. At least this time her mate seemed to be trying to give her more pleasure before he took her again. She cried out to let him know she was close and he started rubbing her with his thumb as he dove into her with his tongue, reaching in as far as he could and licking her walls until her juices started to pour into his waiting mouth.
 
Kagome's body was still trembling as she felt herself being flipped over on her stomach. InuYasha pulled her far enough up that he was able to enter her and start driving in. Though he started with slower longer strokes this time, it was not long before she felt him grow inside her as he placed his fangs at her throat and grunted in rhythm with his hard short thrusts. Kagome was again panting in pleasure as he pounded into her, and felt him when they became joined at the hip as he filled her with his seed.
 
InuYasha released her throat and started to lick the new mark he had placed on her earlier. Kagome just sighed in contentment as she felt her mate's body rumble against her as he kissed and licked at his mark. She rested her head on her arms until InuYasha finally wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her over on their side to lie together once again. InuYasha nuzzled at her neck as he fondled her breasts in the dark. Kagome wrapped her hands over his, stroking his elongated claws that were so gently caressing her. Confident that his mate was not going to try and pull away from him, InuYasha's breathing evened out as he and Kagome drifted off to sleep.
 
At least twice more during the night, Kagome would wake up with InuYasha fervently lapping between her legs. She would roll over on her stomach and encourage him to take her. Once they were tied InuYasha would pull them over on their sides, wrap his arms protectively around her, and fall back asleep.
 
 
It was daylight when they woke the following morning. Kagome snuggled back into InuYasha's body, and he tightened his grip around her. He nuzzled and kissed her neck and shoulder before she rolled over to gaze into his amber eyes.
 
“Good morning, InuYasha,” Kagome said softly.
 
“Yeah, it is,” InuYasha replied as he leaned forward to kiss her, and then asked, “Hungry?”
 
“I am. Room service?” Kagome asked - she didn't really want to risk going down to the restaurant until they were sure that InuYasha could remain fully in control.
 
“Sounds good to me,” he replied, and then added, “You need to make sure you eat.”
 
“You mean you're going to let me out of bed long enough to?” Kagome teased.
 
“It's important for you to eat if you're going to have our pup,” InuYasha responded as he lovingly caressed her belly with his open palm.
 
Kagome leaned over to kiss him again. “I wonder if Mama's ready to be a grandma? Of course she'll probably be thrilled if they have your ears.”
 
InuYasha smirked. “What is it about you and your mother and my ears?”
 
Kagome reached up and started to rub one. InuYasha leaned into her hand and started to purr.
 
“What's there not to love?” Kagome asked as she continued to rub the inside of the furry appendage with her thumb. “Do you think our pups will have them?”
 
“There's a good chance. I was more youkai than human when we mated. I think the traits are pretty strong,” InuYasha replied thoughtfully.
 
InuYasha almost went back to sleep as Kagome rubbed his ear, but then he heard her stomach rumble. “Oi, wench, I thought you were going to call room service?”
 
Kagome brushed his lips softly. “Can't you let me enjoy a little quality ear time?”
 
“Keh.” InuYasha closed his eyes as she continued to lovingly stroke the sensitive appendage.
 
When Kagome could ignore her growling stomach no longer, she finally climbed out of bed to order breakfast. She threw on a robe before locating the menu. Once she had called down, she found another robe and threw it over to InuYasha.
 
“InuYasha, you don't have to get dressed but we only have about forty-five minutes. I don't really want to be joined at the hip with you when they bring our food up,” she said with a slight grin and then added, “But if you don't cover up, I might not be able to resist you.”
 
InuYasha just smirked as he climbed out of bed and put the robe on. Kagome went to the bathroom to brush her teeth before breakfast.
 
While she was in the bathroom, Kagome looked longingly at the whirlpool bath. Maybe today would be the day to put it to use. Kichou did say that she and Sesshomaru were tied in the bath and seemed to enjoy it. It would just depend on if InuYasha would take her that way, with her in his lap. So far, he had preferred taking her from behind as an Inu would, though there was that coupling where he just took her where he stood. She would have to find out after breakfast.
 
 
Kagome was trying to keep her hands off of InuYasha while they waited for their food. She was relieved when it arrived early. She had hoped if she ordered a traditional breakfast of rice and miso soup, they wouldn't have to wait too long. Kagome had also asked for yogurt and fried eggs. She figured the extra protein would not hurt either of them.
 
Kagome tried not to laugh at InuYasha as he practically inhaled his food. Apparently their activities had made him hungry as well. Kagome ended up putting the yogurt in the refrigerator in their suite for later. It would make a good snack no matter when she decided to have it, and knew the calcium that it contained would be good for her as well.
 
 
Kagome made sure the `Do Not Disturb' sign was on the door before she went back into the bathroom and started to fill the tub. She took a whiff of the bubble bath that was there, but decided it might be a little too strong for InuYasha's sense of smell. Kagome would just have to settle for the churning hot water of the whirlpool bath.
 
She did not even have to call for her mate. InuYasha could smell the spike in her arousal from the other room and was practically drooling when he entered the bathroom. Kagome had reached over to turn on the shower to rinse off first when she felt him reach around her to grab her breasts from behind.
 
Kagome stepped into the shower and pulled him in with her, wrapping her hands in his hair and bringing his lips to hers. As he eagerly explored her mouth with his tongue, she reached down and started to stroke him, fascinated as he continued to transform. InuYasha maintained enough control over his youkai to respond to what his mate wanted, and this time he could tell she wanted to be facing him when he took her. Not waiting to reach the bath, he picked her up and settled her over his erection, listening to her racing heart as he entered until he was buried deep within her.
 
This time, before he started thrusting, he reached down between them with his claw and started to flick her clit as he leaned over to suckle her breast. He didn't start to drive into her until she started to call his name. Kagome was holding onto his shoulders so he reached down to take a thigh in each hand as he started to rock into her. Kagome was panting with him when he finally knotted and locked their two bodies together. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and pulled his face back to hers as she eagerly thrust her tongue into his mouth. Kagome was surprised at the gentleness of InuYasha's response. She grazed his elongated fangs with her tongue as she explored his mouth. His tongue was stroking hers as it followed the curves of his mouth. When they finally had to pull apart for air, Kagome reached over to turn off the shower. Now she just had to convince him to settle into the bath.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Across town, Kichou was howling in pleasure as Sesshomaru pounded into her. There was no doubt he was tuned into InuYasha even this far away. At first he tried to keep his instincts under control, but then Kichou stripped bare and asked, “Why?”
 
His reply was to shed his clothes and take her in the living room. They also got another unexpected response. Even thought Kagome's connection to him was now muffled, he knew there was a bitch in heat that he had marked calling out. That added to InuYasha's actions made his body react like InuYasha's was. Sesshomaru and Kichou were both surprised to find themselves tied together in the living room, even though Kichou wasn't in heat. Kichou did not mind in the least.
 
She had not felt that intense pleasure for many years. Sesshomaru settled back on the couch with her in his lap. Kichou grabbed the throw from the back of the couch and placed it over them while Sesshomaru managed to find the remote to turn the television on. Kichou called for a servant to bring her something to drink while her mate flipped through the channels. Kichou smiled as Sesshomaru nuzzled the back of her neck. InuYasha and Kagome might be the ones who made him amorous, but Kichou reaped the rewards. She decided that once they separated, they might just move into their bedroom for the next couple of days.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
It was not as hard as Kagome thought to get InuYasha to go and settle in the churning warm bath water. Even though he was far more youkai than human, he still had a fair amount of control.
 
He carried her out of the shower and stepped carefully in the bath as she requested, and then went to his knees before turning Kagome loose long enough to leverage himself with his hands to sit in the water with his legs stretched in front of him. Kagome wrapped her legs around him and pulled him back into another kiss. InuYasha had wrapped his left arm around her and cupped her breast in his right hand to stroke her nipple with his thumb as he returned her kiss. His hand then trailed down to between them and started to flick her clit again until she was gasping for air and bucking while tied to him. InuYasha didn't seem to mind in the least. In fact it felt like he was growing even harder inside her as his body reacted to hers. He started her on an orgasm that didn't want to stop. InuYasha kept flicking as her body shook involuntarily. Kagome didn't think she could take any more when he finally pulled his hand away to allow her shaking body to rest.
 
“Good?” he asked in a deep throaty growl.
 
Kagome kissed him. “It was great. I thought I would pass out from the pure pleasure of it.”
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around him and settled her head against his shoulder. She needed to just rest for a few minutes.
 
Apparently InuYasha decided as long as they were in the bath they might as well make use of it. She heard him say, “Bitch should be clean,” as he picked up the soap and started to run it over her body. InuYasha paid special attention to her breasts as he soaped her all over. When he was satisfied, he handed Kagome the soap and she started to wash him, well at least what she could reach.
 
They had been in the bath for well over an hour, maybe two, when InuYasha's markings started to fade and his eyes returned to gold. Kagome reached over to tenderly kiss him as his body released hers. Taking the soap in hand again, they finished washing the areas on each other they could not reach before. When they were satisfied that they were clean, they pulled the plug and let the water start to drain away.
 
InuYasha stood first and grabbed a towel. He stepped out and dried off and then helped Kagome to stand and then took a fresh towel and started to dry her off, very gently as if she were made of glass. He lifted her up out of the bath and set her on the floor in front of him, and pulled her to him in a kiss.
 
When they finally pulled apart, Kagome asked, “Thank you, but what was all of that about?”
 
InuYasha replied, “You aren't in heat any more.”
 
“Wha…what do you mean? I thought you said I was usually in for at least two or three days,” Kagome asked worriedly.
 
InuYasha was trying to figure out the best way to tell her and finally said, “You are only in heat until you are mated.”
 
“I don't understand,” Kagome replied.
 
“You are only in heat until your eggs have been fertilized, and then you go out,” InuYasha responded.
 
“So you mean…”
 
“You should be pupped,” InuYasha said quietly.
 
Kagome's response was to throw her arms around him and kiss him again, and then she asked, “So we won't be tied together any more?”
 
“Not until we're ready to try again for another pup,” InuYasha responded.
 
“I'll kind of miss it,” Kagome whispered in his ear. On the other hand, she was kind of glad. For the first time since InuYasha first took her as his mate and she was with him and Sesshomaru both, she was sore. InuYasha was large anyway, but he was huge when they were tied together. He had stretched parts out that she didn't know could be stretched any further.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kichou and Sesshomaru were also in the bath when Kichou felt their tie break and their bodies pull apart. Sesshomaru looked at her and said, “Well, I think that is it for now, my dear.”
 
“What do you mean?” Kichou asked.
 
“From what I am picking up, I would say that Kagome has already gone out of heat. InuYasha's youkai has returned to its normal more dormant state,” Sesshomaru responded.
 
“She did not stay in very long,” Kichou said thoughtfully.
 
“I would say she took from the mating either yesterday or last night when InuYasha was almost full youkai. In any case, I am sure she is already pregnant and that is why she has gone out,” Sesshomaru said.
 
“Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted,” Kichou replied as she leaned over to kiss her mate.
 
Sesshomaru pulled Kichou to him and held her close. He was grateful she had been so understanding during the entire ordeal. Fortunately, she was as insatiable as Kagome was. Rather than being jealous, she had been determined to put Sesshomaru's connections to the couple to her own use. As a result, they both were kept satisfied and happy.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
InuYasha actually understood when Kagome told him she was a bit sore from the activities of the last day. She was also tired since she did not really get a lot of quality sleep the previous night. InuYasha carried her to the bed and climbed in behind her. After he pulled the covers up over them, InuYasha pulled Kagome into his body and lulled her to sleep with his soft, even breathing with his nose nuzzled into her neck.
 
 
They woke up from their nap refreshed and hungry. Kagome wanted to go to one of the hotel restaurants and be waited on again, so they each pulled on dress pants with a sweater. While they were not properly dressed for the best restaurant in the hotel, they were certainly dressed well enough for any of the others. It was still just a little early for dinner, so the couple strolled down the corridor that contained most of the hotel's shops. Not seeing anything they couldn't live without for the moment, they wandered back down toward the restaurant to be seated for dinner.
 
Kagome wanted something warm and cooked again, so this time she decided on the tempura. At the moment the fried shrimp and vegetables sounded pretty good.
 
For some reason, InuYasha was craving something raw. The hotel had a well-known sushi bar, so he decided to order a sushi tray with a variety of pieces on it for his meal. He marked off on the sheet what he wanted and the waiter took it over so the sushi chef could prepare his order.
 
Kagome had just raised an eyebrow. InuYasha saw her questioning look and leaned over to whisper softly in her ear, “I've been more youkai than human for a day. I thought the sushi would be better than ordering a raw steak. I don't know why I am craving something, anything, raw.”
 
Kagome responded equally quietly with a smile, “I was just amazed you weren't ordering their version of Ramen. You've used a lot of energy the last day or so. Maybe raw stuff is the fastest way to replenish your body with what it needs, or it might be your youkai. I've always suspected your brother ate everything raw before Rin joined him.”
 
They were sitting by each other at the table that was normally for four, and Kagome reached over to place her hand over InuYasha's. She started to rub his palm with her thumb and rested her head on his shoulder while they waited for their food. Neither of them felt it necessary to say anything for now. They were both content in each other's company waiting for their meal.
 
Neither InuYasha nor Kagome had any difficulty cleaning their plate. Acting like an old married couple, each would reach over and take something off of the other's plate to try. They both managed to eat everything down to the last grain of rice. InuYasha and Kagome both took their time since they had no particular place to go.
 
 
After dinner, they ambled through the corridors hand in hand and took the elevator back up to their floor. It was still too early to retire for the evening, so they stripped out of their clothes and put on a robe. InuYasha flipped on the television and sat on the couch. After Kagome had brushed her teeth, she went and joined InuYasha in the living area. He pulled her into his lap and they sat and just snuggled together. Kagome had snaked her hands around InuYasha's back and laid her head against his shoulder with her forehead nestled against the side of his face. InuYasha sighed in contentment as he wrapped his arms around Kagome and held her to him. InuYasha smiled as he felt his mate's breathing slow down and even out as she fell asleep in his arms.
 
InuYasha clicked off the TV and carefully picked up his mate to carry her to the bedroom. He was able to remove her robe without waking her and then lay her on the bed. After discarding his own robe, InuYasha climbed in behind Kagome, tugged the covers up over them, and pulled her body to his so that once again she was nestled safely within his arms. He kissed her shoulder softly as he settled his nose against her neck before he too went to sleep.
 
 
Kagome was still snoring softly when InuYasha woke up the next morning. He knew they would need to make a decision whether they wanted to stay any longer at the hotel, or if they were ready to go home today. He climbed out of bed and pulled the covers back over Kagome while he went to the bathroom and tended to his own needs and brushed his teeth. It was a habit Kagome had been trying to get him into, and he was slowly becoming accustomed to it. It wasn't so bad once they found a brand of toothpaste that didn't have such a strong flavor to it.
 
He leaned over and started to fill the bath as he heard Kagome start to stir in the other room. He knew his mate was still a bit sore and the warm bath would help to soothe anything that ached. He even sprinkled some of the bubble bath in the water. It was a little strong, but nothing he could not adjust to. He knew that Kagome would like the lavender fragrance.
 
Once the bath was filled, InuYasha turned it off and went to check on his sleeping bride. Kagome was now somewhat awake, just not ready to give up the warmth of the bed.
 
InuYasha leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “Morning.”
 
“Is it morning already?” Kagome asked sleepily.
 
“Keh. We need to decide if we want to stay any longer or go home today,” InuYasha replied.
 
“Hummmmpf,” was the only response he got from Kagome.
 
“Come on, I've got the bath ready for you. It'll make you feel better,” InuYasha prodded as he tossed the covers off of his mate.
 
“What'd you do that for?” Kagome asked.
 
“Come on, let's take a bath and then get something to eat,” InuYasha suggested.
 
“All right,” Kagome responded, still more asleep than awake.
 
Kagome climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. She closed the door since there were still some things she preferred to do in private. When she finally had brushed her teeth and taken care of her other needs, she climbed into the warm water and flipped on the switch that started the whirlpool nozzles churning the water.
 
“What are you waiting for?” Kagome called to InuYasha as she settled into the bath.
 
“Starting without me, wench?” InuYasha asked playfully.
 
“Well, I was cold,” Kagome replied as InuYasha slipped into the water with her.
 
InuYasha settled his back against the tub, and Kagome turned around and backed up into him so he could hold her. InuYasha couldn't help himself as his hands trailed to her breasts. Kagome calmly planted her hands over his and brought them down to her abdomen as she settled against his chest.
 
Kagome felt one of his hands leave its place over her belly and then felt it brush the hair from her right shoulder.
 
“Well, this is interesting,” InuYasha commented.
 
“What?” Kagome asked.
 
“You know when I marked you again the first time we mated after you came in heat?”
 
“Yeah.” How could she forget that?
 
“Well, you have a new mark,” InuYasha responded.
 
“What is it?”
 
“Well, you still have Sesshomaru's mark which is a blue crescent moon. Now you have another crescent moon that connects with it so that it almost makes a circle. The new one is red like the one I originally marked you with, but the ends where it overlaps Sesshomaru's mark is white. There's also Kanji in the middle.” InuYasha responded.
 
“What's it say?”
 
InuYasha blushed. “MY Mate.”
 
“I think you were making a statement, don't you?” Kagome tried not to giggle.
 
“We'll have to ask my brother what it means. I hope I didn't do something to screw up his protection of you when we go back to the past again,” InuYasha said quietly.
 
Kagome turned so that she could look at InuYasha's face. “InuYasha, you are more than strong enough to protect me. While I appreciate Sesshomaru's protection, I'll always feel safe with you. From what Sesshomaru and Kichou told you after the run-in with Ayame, you are incredibly powerful now. While I know that you can defend me, I hope you never have to. Your aura is strong enough to send most running in fear. It will take someone pretty stupid to try and take you on.”
 
“Keh. I hope you're right. I just don't want anything to ever happen to you,” InuYasha responded seriously.
 
Kagome turned back around so that she could settle back against InuYasha's chest. The warm churning water was making her feel much better.
 
They sat in silence for a while when InuYasha asked, “So, do we go home today, or do you want to stay at least another night?”
 
“That is what I came to ask.” They looked up to see Sesshomaru standing in the doorway. InuYasha and Kagome had been so wrapped up in each other that neither had noticed his approach.
 
“Where'd you come from?” Kagome asked.
 
“I thought you weren't going to see me for a couple of days, at least,” InuYasha added.
 
“Something happened that I was curious about. While I was still tuned in pretty strongly to InuYasha, my connection to Kagome became muffled, like a veil had been thrown over it. I wonder what caused it,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
“Come here and look,” InuYasha said. “I hope I didn't fuck anything up. I was pretty much full youkai when I did it.”
 
Sesshomaru came and leaned over to look at Kagome's shoulder while InuYasha pulled her hair aside.
 
“Well, that is interesting,” the Demon Lord said.
 
“What is it?” Kagome asked.
 
“My mark is still there, along with the new one that InuYasha added. Where they overlap is white, which was the color of Father's mark, which I would surmise signifies the common blood. InuYasha also made a pretty clear statement that he is your primary mate. While I could still pick up on some of your other emotions, the fact that you were fertile and ready to be bred was almost completely masked. I could feel it more through the intensity of InuYasha's youkai than through my own connection to you. It is probably just as well. Even though your body was calling out to InuYasha's, mine could feel it, too. I reacted rather strongly. Fortunately, Kichou took care of it. After the first time, I could still feel it some, but not nearly to the extent I did up to when I assume you placed this mark.”
 
“Huh,” was all InuYasha had to say.
 
“Well, we're being rude. I guess we should either get out of the bath or ask Sesshomaru if he wants to join us,” Kagome said.
 
InuYasha looked at his brother, but Sesshomaru replied, “Kichou doesn't like to share. I'll wait for you in the living area.”
 
InuYasha smirked. He knew his brother had found a mate that was his match.
 
 
InuYasha rose out of the bath and reached over to grab two towels, handing one to Kagome. He dried off and then lifted her out of the tub and set her on feet. Once they were both completely dry, they went back to the bedroom and they each put on jeans and a sweater.
 
They came out to the living area together to find Sesshomaru sitting on the couch watching the news. He clicked off the TV when they came in and asked, “So have you decided what you want to do?”
 
Kagome looked at InuYasha. “Do you want to stay one more night, or should we go home?”
 
“It depends - you still sore?” InuYasha grinned. “If you're not, we can stay, but if you are, we might as well go home.”
 
Sesshomaru just looked at the pair, though he knew what they were talking about.
 
Kagome still decided to explain, “I haven't been this sore since I had to mate with both of you the first time when I was a virgin.”
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru could both smell the spike in her arousal at the thought.
 
InuYasha turned to his brother. “It looks like we might stay one more night. Should we go out and do something together? We haven't been out of the hotel since we got here, but we don't know the area.”
 
“Yeah, we did have a lot of fun when you took us to dinner and the club. You know all of the good places to go,” Kagome added.
 
“And just tell Kichou you can use the other bedroom in the suite if she wants to be nearby. No need to get another if she just wants to be near us,” InuYasha said.
 
Kagome blushed, but then felt warmth rushing to her lower regions. The thought that Sesshomaru might be making love to his mate while she was to InuYasha just excited her. She started pulling off her clothes as she headed back to the bedroom.
 
InuYasha grinned as he said to his brother, “Too bad Kichou doesn't like to share. Looks like I'll be busy for a little while.”
 
Sesshomaru just shook his head. “If you do not hear from me otherwise, we will be back to pick you up around 6:30. You will need a coat and tie and Kagome should dress up. We will meet you in the lobby. I will tell them at the front desk that you will need the suite an additional night.”
 
“Thanks, Sesshomaru,” InuYasha said as he followed his brother to the door. As soon as the door closed behind him, he raced to the bedroom, shedding his clothes as he went. The smell of Kagome's sheer want for him was intoxicating.
 
Kagome had already stripped off the clothes she had just dressed in and was laying flat on her back on the bed. She was so hot from thinking about the four of them in the same room that she was starting to drip. She looked to see InuYasha with a smirk and very feral look in his eyes as he climbed on the bed from the foot, headed for the prize that awaited him. He had restrained himself all night because he knew she and her body needed to rest, but it was practically screaming at him right now. He thrust his tongue into her as hard and as deep as he could reach. Kagome pushed herself harder into him, wanting more. InuYasha went after her with his tongue and fingers until her body was bucking off of the bed as she lost control of herself. He eagerly lapped at her as her convulsions continued. Before she was finished, InuYasha pulled his tongue out and slid into her, continuing to rub her clit with his thumb as he pounded into her to relieve his own tension. When he finally released and flooded her body with his warmth, Kagome wrapped her legs around him and held him in place. She still loved the feeling of him inside her.
 
Kagome finally relaxed her grip on him as she felt him start to slide out. She reached over and kissed him as she started to rub an ear. InuYasha closed his eyes at her touch and started the rumbling that sounded so much like a purr.
 
As Kagome continued to rub an ear, InuYasha reached over and started to rub her breasts. First one, then the other until her nipples were nice and hard. He could smell her arousal starting to build again, so he trailed a hand down to between her legs and started to stroke. He continued to caress her softly in rhythm to her strokes to his ear. He felt a hand reach down and start feather touches up and down, stopping to rub the moisture at the tip and spread it around the head.
 
InuYasha groaned when he lost contact with her hands, but then opened his eyes to discover she had rolled over and was ready for him. He didn't waist any time as he mounted her and started thrusting. Kagome managed to bring her body up enough for him to take a breast in each hand, though he ended up dropping one hand down to flick her clit in rhythm with him as he continued to drive into her. Kagome panted in rhythm to InuYasha's grunts until he thrust hard one last time to set free the fire that had built within him. He continued to rub that bundle of nerves until Kagome had joined him once again. Her orgasm made him hard again and he started to pound into her as his ministrations kept her walls convulsing around him. They were howling each other's names as he came again, slamming into her hard as his seed started to pour out.
 
They lay together on the bed with InuYasha's arms now wrapped around Kagome, once again fondling her breasts.
 
“Uh, Kagome?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“What was all of that about?”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“You started getting aroused when you mentioned mating with both of us. Then when I mentioned they could come here…”
 
“You're not jealous, are you?”
 
InuYasha didn't respond, so Kagome continued, “I don't know - there was just something about the thought of all four of us in the same room. I mean, can't you pick up some of Sesshomaru's feelings when he's with Kichou?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“So can I. It's like we're feeding off of each other. Does that make sense?”
 
InuYasha knew what she was saying was true. He'd had a hard time keeping his hands and other body parts to himself on their wedding night when Kagome needed to sleep because he knew Sesshomaru and Kichou were going at it somewhere nearby.
 
“So you're saying…”
 
“They're like an aphrodisiac - they just make me want you more,” Kagome replied.
 
“Oh,” InuYasha responded.
 
“It looks like we need another shower,” Kagome finally said.
 
“Keh, and we need to get something to eat,” InuYasha answered as he rolled to his feet and picked Kagome up to carry into the bathroom with him.
 
Not setting her down, he turned on the water and adjusted it and then stepped into the shower. He finally set Kagome on her feet and picked up the soap to start gently scrubbing her body. Kagome did the same and when they were clean, she set the soap and washcloth down and pulled InuYasha's lips to hers in a kiss as her hand reached down to stroke him. She turned and planted her hands on the shower wall so he could enter her from behind.
 
Already pretty sensitive, it only took a few long hard thrusts and his seed was spilling back out to run down her legs with the warm water. InuYasha surprised her by going to his knees and starting to clean her with his tongue. She turned toward him and placed a foot on his shoulder to give him better access. Encouraged, he added his thumb and started to rub as he thrust his tongue up into her. Kagome almost lost her balance as her body started to buck in response. InuYasha didn't let her fall, but slid his middle and fourth digit up into her as his thumb continued to rub. He finally pulled his hand away and just licked at her as her trembling started to slow, and Kagome's hand once again found his ear and started to rub. InuYasha closed his eyes and leaned into her hand as she stroked his ear. Both finally satiated for now, they finally got out of the shower to dry off and dress again to go downstairs to get something to eat.
 
 
To be continued…