InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cacophile ❯ I give you my heart ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Authors note: This is the final chapter. I would like to warn all of you readers out there that this chapter will contain something that, as far as I know, has never been put in a fanfiction. I’m going to cross almost all of my lines here so I hope all of you enjoy this.






I finished my meal and I made my decision right then and there. I made a small gesture to draw attention to myself and said “I decided I want the operation right now. I think I want to stay awake for it as well because I want to witness my final transformation.”


Naraku smiled and said “Very well then but first you I will leave you a bit of time with Kohaku because he hasn’t been completely honest with you I’m afraid. He would like to come clean with you about a few things before this happens.”


I looked at Kohaku in confusion as Naraku left the chamber. He began to cry so I drew him in to an embrace. “What’s wrong?” I whispered in to his ear.


“Naraku wants a complete jewel.” Kohaku sobbed pushing me away from him.


I looked him deep in the eyes as the realization set in. I realized that he had sold me to Naraku and I was going to be the demon’s next meal.


“So we’re both going to die then?” I asked him.



Kohaku’s sobbing went in to full blown crying and I took him in my arms. “I’m so sorry. If I had known it would end like this I would never of brought you here. I thought I could live a life were I was loved. Instead I find out the man who raised me for the past few years was planning on killing me after I completed this last task for him.” He choked out.


“as long as I know I have your heart in the end I’ll be more then willing to face eternity in hell as long as I can have one moment of heaven with before I go there. I said as I kissed him on his lips, causing him to go silent.


When I broke off the kiss he picked up a knife. “I’ll give you my heart. I’ll let you take it with you to the end.” He said as he cut two crisscrossing lines on his chest and handed the knife to me.


“Do you want me to remove your shard before or after I do this to you?” I asked him.


“I deserve the pain the will come from it. I’ve done so much evil I fear I’ll be sent to a place worse then Hell.” Kohaku said as he began to cry again.


“I’ll be the one burning in Hell, Kohaku. I’m truly an evil person. You’re a kind hearted young man who was manipulated by evil. If I had never come to this time then this wouldn’t have happened. I hope you can forgive because you’re only going to get half your wish. I will accept your heart but I’ll end you’re suffering before I do it.” I said trying to comfort him.


“Is there anything more I can do for you?” Kohaku asked me, offering the me the knife.


“When my sister gets up there tell her I’m sorry.” I said as I took the knife he offered to me.


“I promise.” He whispered as he kissed me one last time. I plunged the knife in to his back and cut the shard out of him. I watched in morbid fascination as he suddenly collapsed like a puppet whose strings had been cut.


“Now for me to keep my promise to you my love.” I said as I kissed his cold, dead lips. I broke off the kiss and cut open his chest.


As I cut his chest open I allowed myself to cry since he couldn’t see the hurt and anger he caused me. I loved him too much to hurt him by showing what I felt for him even after what he had done to me.


Once I had cut away all the flesh I broke his ribs cage apart and looked at his heart. I took it gently in one hand as I carefully cut it free of the veins and arteries that were barely holding it in place.


My tear, which small trickles seconds before turned in to the most intense crying I’ve ever done in my life as I ate his heart raw.


I placed the knife over my chest and cut my shard out of my own heart. As I bled to death I crawled over to Kohaku and pressed my lips against his for one final kiss. As the last of my life slipped away I heard Naraku laughing.