InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Calling out her name ❯ Heaven Turned Into Hell ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: Hey everybody I'm back! See it didn't take me long to update, and this time I have two chapters to put in so I hope you like them.
 
Warning: Language, some lime.
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Inuyasha
 
`Thoughts'
“Speaking
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3: Heaven turned into a Nightmare (Revised)
 
 
 
`She looked up into soft golden eyes, hearing the three words she's wanted to hear from him for so long.
“ I love you Kagome and only you. Please be my mate. I want you to stay by me forever.”
She heard him whisper softly in her ear. Turning her face towards him, she lovingly placed a hand on his cheek, and leaned up towards him, softly sliding her lips across his, in a whisper of a kiss. He pulled back with wide, surprised eyes, looking into her eyes as if he wanted to see her very soul. His golden gaze softened and darkened to a beautiful amber color; he then leaned down slanting his lips across hers, in the most passionate kiss she had ever had.
All of the sudden, his hand slide behind her neck and started to press her lips harder against his. Her eyes flew open in surprise and she tried to pull away, but he held her in place, pushing painfully harder against her. Now she frantically tried to push him away with no avail. Suddenly he roughly pushes her away and looks down at her with harsh blood red eyes. She stared up at him in terrified silence.
“Inuyasha?” Kagome questioned with a wavering voice.
Inuyasha looked down at her terrified eyes in disgust and started to laugh harshly.
“ Stupid human, do you really think you can order ME around?” He asked incredulously.
“ Sit Boy!” Kagome said, her voice wavering slightly.
When nothing happened, Kagome looked up at Inuyasha in alarm. He started to laugh again, then looked down at Kagome and smirked.
“ You can't control me anymore! Now I can finally get rid of you and go back to my real love, Kikyou”
Kagome stared up at him in shock, not registering fully what he had just said. When his words sank in she felt an icy chill sliver through her entire being.
“ No! You said you loved me not that witch!” Kagome cried vehemently, all her terror turning into rage.
Inuyasha's smirk of amusement turned into a deep scowl.
“ Do not insult my mate, human.” He snarled.
Then he jumped at Kagome with claws extended and fangs bared ready to tear Kagome into pieces…'
 
 
 
Jolting awake, Kagome sat up, heart pounding in her heaving chest, fearfully looking around for the blood red eyes. When she saw only darkness she let out the air she was holding in relief.
`It was only a dream…'
Looking around once more she lay back down and turned onto her side, so that she could see Inuyasha's still form. After studying him closely, she sighed in relief. Chuckling, she turned back around onto her back and looked up at the ceiling thinking about her dream.
`More like a nightmare, Inuyasha would never hurt me on purpose.' she thought, looking back at his still figure.
`At least I don't think he would….'
Kagome shook her head.
`Of course he wouldn't hurt me; I mean he's always protecting me when in battle. Why would he suddenly choose to hurt me after all he's gone through just to keep me safe'
She paused
`What will happen when we have the whole Shikon no Tama? Will he still want to become full demon? And if he does then will he kill me then after he has gotten what he's wanted from the beginning?'
Shaking her head as if to brandish out all her bad thoughts. She turned her head and ended up looking straight into golden eyes. Surprised she sat up and looked questionably at Inuyasha.
“Why do you keep looking at me?” Inuyasha asked, irritated.
“Uh um no reason…” Kagome said nervously looking away from his golden gaze.
“Yeah right, and what are you doing up anyway you should be sleeping, I'm not going to slow down for you tomorrow because your tired.” He said with a huff. Kagome looked down in her lap.
“Inuyasha what do you think about me?” She asked in a soft whisper.
“What!? What kind of stupid question is that?”
Looking back up at Inuyasha, Kagome looked into his golden eyes, as if trying to look for something. Feeling uncomfortable, Inuyasha huffed and turned his head.
“Go back to sleep Kagome.”
“Answer my question! What do you think about me?” Kagome insisted impatiently. Sighing in frustration, Inuyasha turned and looked back at Kagome, his eyes narrowed in irritation.
“Look, if you're trying to get me to like you it's a waste of time…”
“Oh so that's what I am to you, nothing?” Kagome cut off Inuyasha angrily.
“I'm just your little shard detector! And I bet your going to dump me back in my time once you get what you want from me, right?!” She questioned her eyes alive with pain, anger, and helplessness.
Taken aback by her out burst he sat back and stared at Kagome in utter bewilderment. Kagome stood up slowly and took a deep calming breath.
“Look I'm going for a walk don't follow me I would like to be alone for a while…. To think.” Kagome said quietly lowering her angry ginger brown eyes.
Looking back once more at the shocked half-demon, she pulled the door open just to see three figures fall into the room.
“Uh…hi…Kagome how you doing?” Miroku said first looking up at Kagome then nervously looking over at Inuyasha.
“You guys where eavesdropping weren't you?” Inuyasha asked, standing up and glaring at the group that was now getting up from the floor. Kagome shook her head in amusement then turned around, and slamming the door shut behind her, she headed into the shadows of the forest.
 
 
Back in the room Inuyasha glared at Miroku.
“Now look what you did! Now I have to go look for her!” he yelled, his eyebrow twitching slightly.
“That's not my fault you're the one who made her mad!”
Jumping onto Inuyasha's head Shippou started chewing on one of Inuyasha's silver ears.
“What did you do to Kagome? Why was she so mad? It's all your fault. You always make her cry!”
“Cry! She wasn't crying! Stop that brat!” Inuyasha said lifting Shippou off his head and dropping him down on the ground.
“Now what do you mean by saying I made her cry? I don't smell any salt in the air.” He asked curiously
“Yes you do all the time! What do you think she is doing now alone in the forest… taking a walk? Ha! You're so stupid Inuyasha” Shippou said, crossing his small arms and sitting down, pouting
“Shut up brat.” Inuyasha said hitting Shippou on the head
Without saying another word, Inuyasha grabbed Tetsusaiga from the floor and headed out the door.
 
 
Miroku stared after him then turned to Sango.
“I guess they won't be back for a while might as well go to sleep again”
Sango worriedly glanced in the direction the hanyou gone.
“Do think Kagome will be alright?”
“Of course! You know Inuyasha wouldn't hurt her. Don't worry Sango, just go back to bed.” Miroku said placing his arm around her waist and his hand in an inappropriate place. Sango's eyebrow started twitching then her hand whipped up and slapped the monk across the face, leaving a red handprint on his cheek.
“Hentai!” Sango yelled her face glowing red in embarrassment and anger.
“Come on Shippou lets go back to bed.”
She then whipped around and stomped back to her room sliding the door shut with a sharp click.
Shippou looked down at the dazed monk and then ran after a fuming Sango.
 
 
A/N: So how did you like it? I'll hurry up and write the next two chapters. I already know what's going to happen I just have to put it down on paper. See ya!
Sapphire