InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camping ❯ ready for pick up ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Main Summary: Kagome, her boyfriend, and friends go on a camping trip for spring break all is well until Kouga(Kags bf) finds competition with the Mirokus bud, the sexy Inuyasha who seems to have mutual interests with Kagome. Love is a battlefield till Kag catches Kouga with Someone else, not really affected by it does something that starts a series of crazy ass adventures, and emotions of lust, love, betrayal, hatred, and confusion all mixed together.
Ch1: Ready for Pick up
Kagome reclined the seat to the large Nisan Armada Sports Edition while bobbing her head to the latest rock hit on 102.5.
Kouga glance over at her as he stopped at a red light. He couldnt help but gaze at her beauty.
She was 5'3, had silky soft tan skin, beautiful soft naturally wavy black hair. big chocolate brown eyes, a cute small nose, juicy kissable tempting lips, D cupped breasts, a slim waist that had a cute athletic pouch, a big perky beyonce butt, thick thighs, and lean legs. She looked so entrancing so exotic, he could barely contain himself around her.
He breathed in her cocoanut and jasmine scent that went well with her exotic look.
Kagome had the feeling that she was being stared down and rolled her eyes as she glanced over at her attractive boyfriend Kouga. He was tan like her, had long brown hair that was in a low pony tail, had icy blue eyes, and was well built with nice abs, triceps biceps and very nice calves. Yes he was attractive, the hottest guy in the school. All her friends adored him and and all the people that were already jealous of her beauty was even more jealous of who she had wrapped around her slender fingers.
"What?" she asked
"You know Kags, the back seat isnt filled yet, and Im sure the others wouldnt mind us being a little late." he said huskily
Kagome laughed.
"Keep driving you horn dog."She muttered as shifted to face the window turning her back towards him.
Kouga sighed and went back to waiting for the light to turn green.
He would occasionally glance over at her wishing to get her out of those tiny jean shorts and that long sleeved creamy colored shirt that was covered by a tiny jean vest that only was lengthy enough to reach her breasts.
"Baby Im pretty sure you dont have X ray vision stop trying to see me with my clothes off" She called still facing the window.
It creeped him out whenever she knew exactly what he was thinking.
They reached the house in no time only to be greeted by Kagomes only best and true friend other than Miroku who was her other best and true friend.
She knew not to trust any other friend except for those two.
Sango was beautiful as well what many women dreamed of looking like, she was an athletic beauty. Had athleticlly built abs, nice biceps, triceps. calves and thighs. She was tall and gorgeous. She had exotic violet eyes and a curvy top lip and full bottom lip. a long slender still attractive nose, fair skin, and long brown hair that was the same length as Kagomes. Sango was around 5'5 and had the long lean athletic look as Kagome had the short and bust and sexy look. Both very attractive senior girls for Tokyo Bayside High.
"Yo Kouga Pop the trunk!" She called
Kouga did so and then jumped out to help her out.
Sango wore beije capris and a black tank top with white Nikes.
Kagome wore K-swiss.
Kagome pulled her chair up letting Sango get in.
Kouga soon got in after the girls and then drove off.
They stopped at Kikyos house where the process was repeated.
Kikyo and Kagome, at first glance, look alot alike, but once you really look at their features they look total opposites.
Kikyo had hazel eyes, pale frail skin, thin pursed lips, a long slender nose like Sangos, long black hair that reached her waist and she had a long slender body, she was 5'6 and had small breasts, and butt. She was skinny and slender and looked like those skinny ass models with barely any curves. She was gorgeous like them too no doubt about it. The three girls had to be the most gorgeous girls in all Tokyo. They for sure were the most gorgeous girls in Tokyo Bayside High.
They soon picked up Kougas rocker friends Ginta and Hakkaku, who had Ayame waiting with them.Ayame was cute, she had lovely red hair that was natural and fair closer to tan skin, had small breasts still in the process of growing, a fit fair body, and was around 5'3. She was just plain and cute only really gorgeous thing she had other than her hair was her Teal Turquois eyes.
The three crawled in the way back and last to pick up was Miroku.
While waiting for Miroku, Kouga began to kiss Kagome. If there was one thing many girls wanted that Kagome didnt was Kougas kiss. He honestly didnt know how, his lips were still through the entire time expecting hers to move the entire time. Its kind of like when you get kissed by your dog and you suck in your lips or kepp them still for them not to lick anything but your lips. Except Kagome didnt do no licking, she hated every displeasing moment of it. He on the other hand loved it all.
She sighed as she moved away and looked out the window.
"Whats taking him so long?" she asked
"It must be Inuyasha" Mumbled Sango
"Inuyasha?" Kagome looked at everyone confusingly.
"Yea, We talked about him at Wac Donalds when we were planning the trip." explained Ayame
"I dont remember this" mumbled Kagome
"You were too busy playing with your big kids meal toys" Smirked Kikyo
Kagome blushed "I love those toys, theyr fun to play with when you guys are boring me" she began to braid small strands of her hair.
"Yea well, Miroku wanted to invite his friend Inuyasha So we all said yes." replied Kouga
" Oh my god Kagome you should see this guy. He is so fine." Sango sighed heavily.
"So exotic looking and oh my God he looks like he belongs on TV he is so perfect, he doesnt even look real." Ayame looked like she was melting in her seat.
"Yea even Kikyo had nothing to say against him." Sango laughed
Kikyo blushed " He's flawless" she mumbled.
Kagome glanced over at the irritated Kouga and smiled "I got my man right here" She kissed his cheek.
"Hey Kikyo if you had to choose between the hottest guy in the school or the Hottest guy in the world who would you choose?" whispered Sango
"Whichever one would please me better... But I'd probably go with Inuyasha" Kikyo smirked
"Ditto" squealed Ayame and Sango
Kagome heard a low growl escape from her novio and turned to her friends mouthing silently for them to stop.
There came Miroku walking out first, he was the other finest guy in the school, all the girls were always around him there since he was a ladies man, he had beautiful black hair that went to his cheeks ( like the all american rejects lead singer) but he put it up in a small hair bow. He had fair skin, ocean blue eyes, nicely shaped lips, and a nice body, not as rugged as Kougas but still handsom and tall. He was around 6'2 (Kougas 6'3.)Had nice lean fit legs, and well built arms.
He came out with blue Jeans and a black T-shirt with Black DCs. He leaned over and kissed his latest prey goodbye as she watched him leave, the girl was ordinarry, some girl from their school and she walked off while staring at someone behind Miroku.
Kouga got out to help Miroku and all the girls got out to hug him. Sango and Kagome were his best friends so they knew he would barely try anything, even though he did he usually had a price to pay.
Kagome laughed as Miroku squealed like a girl playfully when her and Sango groped his ass as a joke since thats how he used to greet them.
He acted like a girl for show as a joke since they grabbed him and lightly slapped their hands.
"My turn" He did a crappy version of agirls voice.
Kagome laughed as Sango was being chased around Kougas Armada by Miroku. She looked over to where she heard the front door of Mirokus parents house slam shut and infront of it laid the most handsome guy on earth. She fell in a transe when she saw his sexy 8 pack slowly being covered by a white V-neck Tee. He had beije Cargos on that showed his tan sexy muscled calves, and his big not abnormally big feet with in Timberlands. The shirt was purposely tight fit to show off his bulging muscles that werent huge but most certainly werent puny. His glistening tan skin stood out a little more because of the light colored clothes he wore. She examined his face as he came closer. There she saw gorgeous golden amber eyes, a perfect cemetrical nose, and he had kissable lips that werent big but weren thin( like Kougas whos was thin). Then she nearly fell over when she saw his gorgeous silver hair that ended a little above his chin (If you have seen Heath Ledger in "Ten things I Hate About You" or in "A Knights Tale" thats what Inuyashas Hair looks like but silver).
Sango smirked as she saw Kagome leaning against Kougas car watching Inuyashas every move.
Ayame giggled along with Sango as they watched Kagome caress the car.
Luckily Kouga was getting Mirokus shit in the trunk.
"Dammit Miroku you pack more than the girls!" he snapped
"What the hell do you have in here Bricks?" Kouga opened one of the cases.
"No Kouga dont!" snapped Miroku
But it was too late Kouga saw nothing but Condoms of every size and category and then it was like porno mag mania.
He closed the case and looked over at Miroku
" Dude, You better let me borrow some of those." He muttered
"You speak nothing of this" whispered Miroku
They shook on it and rushed to the front. Sango noticing this quickly lunged Kagome back in time for Kouga to see nothing.
Kagome snapped out of her daze. "What was that for!" She snapped
"Sango just saved your ass" whispered Ayame
"Yea, you fell under the same spell all of us did when we first laid eyes on him, unfortunately since all of us were in a trance, none of use could get eachother out of it. Mirokus groping did it." growled Sango
"Hey Kikyo found any flaws yet?" asked Ayame who was giggling at the zombie like Kikyo.
Kikyo sighed "His personality." she mumbled
"huh?" all the girls rushed to her side.
" I can see it in him, that he doesnt like to get close to others and is reluctant to trusting others as well. In other words Shady Past and a Rebel." She explained
Kikyo was good at that, knowing how people are and she was often right.
"Oooh a Rebel" Squealed Sango and Ayame.
"And he is also very stubborn." She added slightly
"Like a certain someone." laughed Sango and they all looked towards Kagome
"Shut up guys! Im not that bad!" she snapped
"Yea ok" The replied in sarcasm as they laughed.
As Inuyasha passed by them, he couldnt help but look at Kagome the most, who at the moment wasnt paying attention to him, she was too busy arguing with the other three attractive girls.
He couldnt help but look over her exotic form a few times. God how she was gorgeous, Never had he felt such a lust for someone. He had felt lust before but not as strong. He sighed as he kept on walking. He might have lusted after her but thats not what he wanted. He wanted a real relationship, something thats difficult for him to find. But hell a little Spring Fling wouldnt hurt anyone right?
Oh boy was he about to be mistaken
A/n: Ok this was mostly just an introduction since it was explaining alot of their relationships and shit like that the camping begins in the next chapter. Where Inuyasha gives and offer to Kagome and Kouga takes an offer from some one else which he will most certainly pay for.