InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Complexities of Fate ❯ Ignition ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Caboodles….
 
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my friends here in Media Miner…(waves at the crowd Ms. Universe style…), Ah, seriously.
 
LadyWolf: I am writing the great kissing scene of Inuyasha and Kagome, you will love it girl so wait for it because I will dedicate it to you.
 
Portia: Here is the next chapter, happy reading and thank you so much for leaving a review.
 
TrinityK: Hmmm….believe me, things will only get better… this story will be like a rollercoaster ride - leaves you screaming and breathless…in a nice way…I hope.
 
elenacala: Oh, our favorite hanyou is sometimes dense, well, you'll love how the story will unfold. Ah, love, my most favorite topic in the world, if it were a course in college, I would have majored and mastered in it. Tsk!
 
Meru: It's good to hear from you again, girl! Hey, update!
 
Ryo-Truesdale: Thank you. I update super fast because I feel that you guys enjoy reading my story and I love pleasing people. Thanks for reviewing!
 
inukaggrrl06: Hey chels, how's the update coming? I would like to thank you for volunteering to be my beta reader although three stories and a few months later, we still have no idea how it's done. Anyhow, update, you've got a great plot there, don't abandon it.
 
BiggestInuyashaFANever: Here's the next chapter that I promised would make you sweat. Ah, Inuyasha is a god!
 
0oStandinOuto0: With the help of an utterly wild imagination, this chapter will blow your mind. Umm, well, it blew mine. Hehehehe!
 
Charice: Here's the update, I really am happy that you're supporting this story like you've done with A Little Game…. And I'm working extra hard to please your reading fancy.
 
 
Thank you friends for reading and reviewing. I feel so unworthy of the praises. *Sobs*
 
P.S. Please listen to the songs while you read and you'll feel the heat…I'm overly imaginative tonight, thanks to a blasting headache and a miracle called Tylenol.
 
 
~aryanna~
 
 
 
CHAPTER 14: IGNITION
 
 
 
 
“Ahem….” Miroku coughed and Kagome hastily pushed Inuyasha off her. Oh crap what in the universe was that?! Kagome thought as she straightened her blouse and patted her hair into place.
 
“What were you two doing?” Sango asked grinning widely.
 
“We were playing…?” Kagome quickly answered cursing the heat that slowly crept to her cheeks.
 
“Oh, I thought you were coupling.” Sango teased.
 
“Oh, you were busy playing house?” Miroku quirked his brows at the blushing pair.
 
“Duh!” Kagome replied as she stood up and took the microphone from a grinning Miroku.
 
“Come on, Inuyasha, let's show these fools how to sing correctly. Let's place bets, lowest score pays for dinner.” Kagome said trying to hide her confusion behind a dazzling smile.
 
“Come on Kagome, we both know you sing well, it's not fair. Let Inuyasha sing for the both of you. Let's see whose boyfriend is hotter.” Sango teased.
 
Kagome was about to tell Sango that Inuyasha is not her boyfriend when Inuyasha stood up and grinned.
 
“Sure,” Inuyasha said.
 
“You sing?” Kagome asked, her breath hitching when she realized how close Inuyasha was standing.
 
“It's for me to know and for you to find out.” Inuyasha whispered in Kagome's ear. Kagome felt like crying. Ahhhh!! Torture! But instead she smiled and sat beside Sango on the plush, brown couch.
 
“Okay, let's start.” Sango said as she gave Miroku her microphone.
 
“I'll make you proud of me, love.” Miroku winked at Sango.
 
“I'm touched.” Sango said blandly which earned her a laugh from Kagome.
 
“Aren't you going to give me encouraging words, honey?” Inuyasha teased.
 
“Do well or else you're dead.” Kagome replied grinning belying her racing heartbeat. Get a grip, dammit!
 
“Aw, that's sweet.” Inuyasha grinned too.
 
Miroku chose a song first and Sango stood up and cheered.
 
“Go, Miroku!!”
 
“This song for the love of my life, the mother of my future children, the woman whose body will warm my bed at night, the -
 
“Oh come on, you perv, I got the picture!” Sango yelled blushing and Kagome and Inuyasha laughed.
 
“Oh, okay….” Miroku stammered seeing the angry glint in Sango's eyes. `This song is for you…..my love.”
 
 
You, doing that thing you do
Breaking my heart into a million pieces
Like you always do
 
 
And you don't mean to be cruel
You never even knew
About the heartache
I've been going through
 
 
Well, I try and try to forget you girl
But it's just so hard to do
Every time you do that thing you do
 
 
I know all the games you play
And I'm gonna find a way to let you know
That you'll be mine someday
 
 
Cause we, could be happy,
Can't you see if you'd only let me be the one to hold you,
And keep you here with me
 
 
Coz I try and try to forget you girl
But it's just so hard to do
Every time you do that thing you do
 
 
I don't ask a lot girl
But I know one thing's
For sure it's the love I haven't got girl
And I just can't take it anymore....
 
 
Cause we, could be happy,
Can't you see if you'd only let me be the one to hold you,
And keep you here with me
 
 
Coz it hurts me so just to see you go around with someone new
And if I know you, you're doing that thing
Every day,
Just doing that thing
I can't take you doing that thing you do
 
 
 
Kagome and Sango gave Miroku a standing ovation.
 
“Wow, I did not know you had it in you, Miroku.” Kagome teased as Sango rushed and wrapped her arms around Miroku.
 
“Aw, love that was sweet.” Sango said.
 
“You liked it?” Miroku asked, grinning sheepishly.
 
“Hey get yourselves a room!” Kagome yelled jokingly. They all waited for Miroku's score to flash.
 
“95, not bad…” Miroku said as he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.
 
“Not bad? That was great!” Sango enthused and Kagome rolled her eyes. Public display of affection…how juvenile…and cute.
 
“Okay, Inuyasha and I will just have to wait until you two finish making out.” Kagome called as she sat down and pretended to yawn.
 
“What can I say, Kagome, my boyfriend's hot.” Sango joked, kissing Miroku's cheek.
 
“So I heard…” Kagome replied shaking her head.
 
“Okay then, let's see how Inuyasha copes…” Sango said as she and Miroku sat down.
 
“Do better than 95 Inuyasha or die trying!” Kagome joked and winked at him.
 
“Keh!”
 
You're doing good, Kagome. Kagome smiled inwardly and was about to give her back a mental pat when…
 
 
“For good luck…” Inuyasha said and pulled Kagome to her feet. She looked at him in confusion as she heard Sango oohhed behind her. Her eyes widened when Inuyasha covered her mouth with his hand.
 
“For the fans.” Inuyasha whispered in her ear as he made sure that Kagome had her back on Sango and Miroku. He winked before he lowered his mouth and slowly kissed the hand that covered her lips. Oh crap! Kagome thought.
 
“Oh my God!” Sango squealed and Miroku sniggered.
 
Kagome swallowed. Talk about karma. Kagome smiled weakly as Inuyasha escorted her back to her seat.
 
“This is for Kagome. Honey this is how you make me feel….” Inuyasha turned and winked at her and Sango and Miroku whistled and cat-called. Kagome laughed weakly. What the hell is wrong with you, Kagome Higurashi?!
 
Am I in love with him? Ridiculous! Kagome thought as she remembered Sango's question. May be I'm infatuated? That's it, I have a crush on Inuyasha, and this is just a passing phase. I hope this passes soon or else I'll be dead. Kagome was pulled back to reality when Inuyasha threw his cap at her. Ah, pure animalistic appeal. Kagome smiled at her thought as she caught Inuyasha's black Limp Bizkit cap.
 
 
No I'm not trying to be rude,
But hey pretty girl I'm feeling you
The way you do the things you do
Reminds me of my Lexus Coup
That's why I'm all up in yo grill
Trying to get you to a hotel
You must be a foot ball coach
The way you got me playin' the field
 
 
Sango and Miroku clapped loudly. “Go Inuyasha, you're hot!” Sango yelled and Miroku frowned. Kagome just stared, open-mouthed as Inuyasha gyrated in front of them. This is so not good. Kagome thought and realizing that her jaw dropped, she abruptly closed her mouth. So not good at all. Kagome inwardly winced as Inuyasha transformed from a high school buddy to sex fiend. Tsk! So not good.
 
 
So baby gimme that toot toot
And I'll give you that beep beep
Runnin' her hands through my 'fro
Bouncin on 24's
While they say on the radio...
 
 
“What did you say Sango?” Miroku asked a little annoyed at Sango.
 
“Shush, look at Kagome.” Sango answered and the both looked as Kagome fanned herself with her hand.
 
This is the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin' that body
Got every man in here wishin'
Sippin' on coke and rum
I'm like so what I'm drunk
It's the freakin' weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun
 
 
Kagome tugged at her blouse. Is it just me or did the temperature drastically rise? She thought as she stared at Inuyasha slowly dancing in front of them. He can sing and he can dance. He's almost perfect but he's a little dense. Kagome frowned when she thought of Inuyasha's undying devotion to Kikyo. No, a lot dense. Down-right-gorgeous-please-be-mine kind of sexy but dense. Waahhhhhh! I'm in a deep shit!
 
 
Bounce- bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce
Bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce-bounce
 
Come on
 
 
Inuyasha turned to face Kagome and she swallowed. What the hell?!
 
 
Now it's like murder she wrote
Once I get you out of them clothes
Privacy is on the door
Still they can hear you screamin' more
Girl I'm feelin' what you're feeling
No more hopin' and wishin'
I'm bout to take my key and
Stick it in your ignition
 
So gimme that toot toot
Let me give you that beep beep
Runnin' her hands through my 'fro
Bouncin' on 24's
While they say on the radio...
 
 
Kagome barely heard Miroku and Sango sniggering in the background as Inuyasha deliberately walked towards her.
 
 
This is the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin' that body
Got every man in here wishin
Sippin' on coke and rum
I'm like so what I'm drunk
It's the freakin' weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun
 
 
Inuyasha grinned when she saw Kagome's eyes bulged. She's pretty even when she looks like she's about to faint. Inuyasha thought as he reached Kagome's chair. He slowly caressed her hair while he sang loving her scent changed from innocent to alluring. Damn!
 
 
Crystall poppin, in the stress navigator
We got food every where
As if the party was catered
We got fellas to my left
Honies on my right
We bring `em both together we got drinkin' all night
Then after the show it's the (after party)
And after the party it's the (hotel lobby)
And around about 4 you gotta (clear the lobby)
Then head take it to the room and freak somebody
 
 
Stay away! Stay away! Kagome screamed in her head as Inuyasha stood in front of her and touched her cheeks. Oh Gods, this is crazy. Kagome thought as Inuyasha danced before her seductively. I'm fifteen and being seduced by a hanyou. A handsome hanyou. I think I should just blast this baka to pieces. Kagome felt sweat slide in between her breast when Inuyasha's hand moved to her throat. Oh my God!
 
 
Can I get a toot toot
Can I get a beep beep
Runnin' her hands through my 'fro
Bouncin' on 24's
While they say on the radio...
 
 
Inuyasha smiled to himself when Kagome lowered her gaze, staring at the clasped hands in her lap earnestly. He could hear her heart pounding and felt his blood rush to his head. Now, this is something. He thought, feeling light-headed with her scent.
 
 
This is the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin' that body
Got every man in here wishin',
Sippin' on coke and rum
I'm like so what I'm drunk
It's the freakin' weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun
 
 
Kagome nearly fainted when Inuyasha helped her to her feet. Arrghhh!!! What is he doing? Kagome thought as Inuyasha put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. Inuyasha almost laughed aloud at Kagome's reaction. I can't stop help myself from touching you…He thought as he drew Kagome close making her sway with him.
 
 
This is the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin' that body
Got every man in here wishin'
Sippin' on coke and rum
I'm like so what I'm drunk
It's the freakin' weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun
 
 
Kagome bit her lip when she felt Inuyasha move. So this is how spontaneous combustion feels like. She thought as she felt herself melt. Inuyasha moved closer and brushed his hips against hers.
 
Going off in this jeep
Foggin' windows up
Blastin' the radio
In the back of my truck
Bouncin' up and down
Stroke it round and round
To the remix
We just thuggin it out...
 
 
Shit. Inuyasha hissed at the contact and bit his lip, Kagome stared at his mouth and ignited…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note:
 
 
So, did I? Make you sweat? Damn Inuyasha, he's too sexy for my peace of mind! Hahaha!Ah, I hope you review and tell me what you think….