InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Complexities of Fate ❯ Gender Issues ( Chapter 44 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
CHAPTER 44: GENDER ISSUES
 
 
 
“Gods, I can't believe I let you talk me into this…” Kagome told Sango as they pushed their way inside a popular club called Stone Free.
 
“Come on, girls just wanna have fun!” Sango yelled winking at her friend.
 
“Does Miroku know?”
 
“Kagome, tonight is Gender Issues night for Stone Free…Miroku knows but he's on the other side of the arena!” Sango replied excitedly.
 
“Arena? What arena?” Kagome asked and winced when a red-haired, plump girl stepped on her foot.
 
“You'll see…” Sango replied as she craned her neck to look for a vacant table. “There!” She yelled triumphantly as she hurriedly pulled Kagome near the front of a large stage.
 
“Hmm…interesting…” Kagome said as she scanned the crowd. The girls are seated on one side of a large, well-lit room while the guys are on the other side.
 
“Interesting indeed, Miroku's cousin took me here once and I totally enjoyed it!”
 
“I heard about Stone Free from my block mate Hojo.” Kagome said as she remembered Hojo's invitation. Gods, I hope he's not here. Kagome thought feeling guilty rejecting Hojo's invitations over and over.
 
“Gender Issues is up every Saturday, it's a showdown of sorts between male and female. Last time, the males won…”
 
“What kind of showdown?”
 
“Well, anything goes…”
 
“Hmm…” Kagome said looked at the menu in front of her.
 
“Oh…I'm so excited…” Sango said smiling brightly. “Damn, you really look good in that…” Sango remarked eyeing the little, black dress Kagome was wearing.
 
“You gave me this for my last birthday.” Kagome replied.
 
“Yes and I love how the skirt part sways when you move.”
 
“You can borrow it if you want…”
 
“Kagome, I don't have the figure.” Sango replied rolling her eyes as Kagome adjusted the dress' spaghetti straps. She had purposely worn a flimsy, woven little black jacket over it to cover some skin and now she's itching to take it off because the place is literally hot.
 
“Your figure is great, Sango…”
 
“Oh, enough girl talk, we're here to ogle the men…”
 
“Ogle…Miroku's is going to flip over with jealousy.”
 
“Let him get jealous every once in a while, he gets too cocky with his imagined sex appeal.” Sango replied and Kagome laughed. Suddenly, a blond, Caucasian man climbed up the stage and the crowd went wild.
 
“Good evening!” he yelled over the microphone and hoots and whistles erupted around the place.
 
“My, we have an eager audience tonight…” He commented and the audience clapped.
 
“Let's see…last Saturday, the men won and what a victory that was!” The host said and the men's side cheered. “Let's see who can top Kane's performance which literally made the women's jaws drop…” He raised his hand to silence the women who started to boo.
 
“Girls, are you saying you'll emerge victorious tonight?” The host yelled and the women, Sango included stood up and clapped yelling excitedly.
 
“Well…guys, are you up to the challenge?” The host asked and the men stood up, clapping nosily too.
 
“Okay…who will represent the men tonight?” The host yelled and Kagome choked on her drink when Inuyasha emerged.
 
“What the hell?!” She yelled loudly as Sango squealed.
 
“Go Inuyasha!!!!” She screamed excitedly in Kagome's ear.
 
“What is this baka thinking?” Kagome said as the women catcalled and whistled.
 
“Okay, we have a brave, good-looking soul…what's your name?” The host asked Inuyasha.
 
“Hirohito Inuyasha.” Inuyasha replied and the women screamed louder.
 
“Still a student?”
 
“Yes, Tokyo University, first year Biophysics and Biochemistry.” Inuyasha replied and a lot of the women and men oohhed.
 
“Now, Inuyasha…you know the drill…do you want to say anything before we start?”
 
“Yes,”
 
“Okay, fire away…”
 
“Hi, Kagome…” He said winking at her and Kagome scooted lower in her chair when the spotlight swiveled to her direction.
 
“Surprise!” Sango yelled and clapped her hands.
 
“What?!” Kagome asked in surprise.
 
“We planned this! Inuyasha told us you study too much so he masterminded this scheme!” Sango replied proudly.
 
Okay, so that explains why he left early and why we have the best seat in a rather crowded bar. Kagome thought, touched at Inuyasha's effort.
 
“So, Inuyasha…bring it on!” The host said and the women yelled when the music started.
 
“What is he going to do?” Kagome asked Sango quietly.
 
“Wait and see…” Sango said and Kagome sat back and tried to relax.
 
 
 
 
Oh, no, no, no, no, no...

When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew
Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go

I've been there, done it, fucked around
After all that - this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...

U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad

When you say that you love 'em
And you really know
Everything that used to matter, don't matter no more
Like my money, all my cars
(You can have it all back)
Flowers, cards and candy
(I do it just cause I'm...)
Said I'm fortunate to have you girl
I want you to know
I really adore you
All my people who know what's going on
Look at your mate, help me sing my song
Tell her I'm your man, you're my girl
I'm gonna tell it to the whole wide world
Ladies say I'm your girl, you're my man
Promise to love you the best I can

See I've been there, done it, fucked around
After all that - this is what I found
Everyone of y'all are just like me
It's too bad that you can't see
That you got it bad...hey

U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad



U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about…
 
 
Kagome clapped with the rest of the crowd but stopped when Inuyasha walked towards her and dropped the cordless microphone on her lap.
 
“Your turn…” He said mischievously and Kagome frowned.
 
“Go, Kagome!!!” Sango yelled and the women's side erupted into cheers.
 
“What?” Kagome asked Sango as Inuyasha walked back to the men's side.
 
“Retaliate…it's like debate…you use songs though instead of rebuttals…” Sango explained hastily as the host started to count down, the men joining him.
 
“Ten….nine….eight….”
 
Kagome stood up, terrified at the thought of singing in front of a lot of strangers. Fuck Inuyasha, I'm going to kill you after this. She thought as she walked towards the band behind the host to tell them her song.
 
 
 
Called you on the phone
Said I'm coming through
Hope you're all alone
'Cause I got plans for you
We could stay at home or dance and hang all night
As long as I'm with you
It doesn't matter what we do
 
Don't ask me where I've been
Or what I'm gonna do
Just know that I'm here with you
Don't try to understand
Baby, there's no mystery
Cause you know how I am

I'm real, what you get is what you see
What you trying to do to me
You want to say you're mine
Be with me all the time
You're falling so in love
Say you just can't get enough
You're telling all your friends

You like the way I dress
The way I wear my hair
Show me off to all your friends
Baby, I don't care
Just as long as you tell them who I am
Tell them I'm the one that made you give a damn
 
Don't ask me where I've been
Or what I'm gonna do
Just know that I'm here with you
Don't try to understand
Baby, there's no mystery
Cause you know how I am

I'm real, what you get is what you see
What you trying to do to me
You want to say you're mine
Be with me all the time
You're falling so in love
Say you just can't get enough
You're telling all your friends
 
 
I'm real, what you get is what you see
What you trying to do to me
You want to say you're mine
Be with me all the time
You're falling so in love
Say you just can't get enough
You're telling all your friends
 
 
I'm real, what you get is what you see
What you trying to do to me
You want to say you're mine
Be with me all the time
You're falling so in love
Say you just can't get enough
You're telling all your friends
 
Don't ask me where I've been
Or what I'm gonna do
Just know that I'm here with you
Don't try to understand
Baby, there's no mystery
Cause you know how I am
 
I'm real, what you get is what you see
What you trying to do to me
You want to say you're mine
Be with me all the time
You're falling so in love
Say you just can't get enough
You're telling all your friends
 
 
 
The girls yelled when Kagome finished her song. The men whistled loudly and there was an exchange of catcalls and loud banters.
 
“Give the microphone back to Inuyasha for his turn!” Kagome heard Sango yelled and she walked numbly towards the man who turned her world upside down.
 
“Hmmm…” Inuyasha whispered standing up when Kagome neared.
 
“Bring it…” Kagome whispered back as she handed the microphone to him.
 
“I will, hon.” He winked and Kagome spun on her heel to leave. The women screamed wildly when Inuyasha took his jacket off.
 
What the hell? Kagome thought as Sango gripped her hand painfully jumping up and down as the jacket landed at Kagome's feet.
 
“Pick it up! Pick it up!” The women chorused and Kagome stood to pick the jacket up. The bar went wild.
 
“What does it mean?” Kagome asked a now hoarse Sango.
 
“It means, you accepted his challenge and you're supposed to take a similar clothing off when it's your turn to sing!” Sango told her, flushed with excitement and Kagome's jaw dropped.
 
“What?!” Kagome yelled and turned pale.
 
“Okay, the women accepted the challenge! This contest is a notch higher!! The host announced and the women cheered. “Come up here, Kagome!” The host called and two men carried a chair that resembled like her gray computer chair back at the dorm complete with adjustment levers and little, round wheels, to the stage.
 
“Oh Gods, I'll kill you, Miroku and Inuyasha after this!” Kagome told her shrieking friend and Kagome stood up to walk up the stage again. She sat primly on the chair, her heart jumped to her throat when Inuyasha stood in front of her. What now. She groaned inwardly.
 
The band started to play and Kagome groaned…. Oh Shit!
 
 
Freak me, Baby….
 
 
 
Let me lick you up and down
Til you say stop
Let me play with your body baby
Make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cuz tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you
 
Kagome's mind went blank. Oh Gods this is like ignition part two. She sighed inwardly as she watched Inuyasha danced to the music in front of her.
 
Baby don't you understand
I wanna be your nasty man
I wanna make your body scream
And you will know just what I
(you know what I mean)
24 carat gold
To warm the nights when you get cold
I wanna lick you up and down
And then I wanna lay you down
C'mon sex…
 
Okay. C'mon sex…Kagome stared ahead and blushed realizing that her gaze slipped towards Inuyasha's crotch.
Let me lick you up and down
Til you say stop
Let me play with your body baby
Make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cuz tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you
I love the taste of whipcream
Spread it on don't be mean
(baby don't be mean)
You know I can't resist you girl
I'll fly you all around the world
(all around the world, oh baby)
I wanna make your body drip
C'mon let me take a sip
(c'mon, c'mon, c'mon)
Take off what you cherish most
(c'mon,c'mon, come on, come on baby)
Cuz when I brag I like to brag and boast
 
Inuyasha loved how Kagome blushed and averted her gaze. One look from her and I'll go up into flames. He thought looking at Kagome sitting primly before him.
Let me lick you up and down
Til you say stop
Let me play with your body baby
Make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cuz tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you
You, you, you, you
Oh you
You, you, you, you
Let me freak you
You, you, you, you
All of you
I want it, I want it
You, you, you, you
Oh you
You, you, you, you
Let me do you
Cuz tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you
 
Ah, stop that. Kagome thought when she felt Inuyasha's finger on her chin. She let him lift her face towards his and she almost fainted. Pray I won't see you again after this Sango and Miroku because I'm so going to kill you.
Let me lick you up and down
Til you say stop
Let me play with your body baby
Make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cuz tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you
 
The crowd went wild again, Kagome wondered when the policemen will arrive to shut everyone up. She was sweating profusely by now and the men stood up, roaring their approval after Inuyasha's song.
“Are you still okay?” Inuyasha asked smirking arrogantly at her and Kagome had the sudden urge to blast Inuyasha off to another planet.
“Of course I am…” Kagome replied and Inuyasha raised his brow.
“You seemed….breathless…” He teased and Kagome stood up for her turn.
“Inuyasha, you wouldn't be breathing after I'm through…” Kagome said and the women issued cheers at Kagome and booed at the men.
“Oh…” Inuyasha said and Kagome pushed him into the chair.
“Sit and watch how it's done.” She announced and the men whistled. She winked at Inuyasha and she walked towards the band behind them to tell them her song.
“Are you ready, Kagome?” The host asked and Kagome nodded her head.
“Teach him how we women do it!!!” Sango yelled happily and Kagome couldn't help but laugh. I hope I'll live after this. Kagome thought as the band struck the intro. She walked in front of Inuyasha and Inuyasha raised his brow at her.
“Is that all?” he asked and Kagome smirked as she sat facing him, straddling his thighs.
WHOAAA! The men yelled and the women screamed. Kagome swayed to the beat as she took Inuyasha's hands and guided them to unbutton the flimsy jacket she was wearing. She laughed in Inuyasha's face when she saw him swallow convulsively.
“Are you still okay?” She asked before she stood up to walk towards the women's side turning her back to him. Oh God. Inuyasha thought as Kagome turned around and walked slowly towards him.
 
I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)
 
Shit. Shit. Shit. Inuyasha gripped the chair's arm to prevent a moan from escaping as Kagome danced seductively in front of him.
 
 
 
I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)
 
 
 
Inuyasha watched helplessly as Kagome took the clips binding her hair to her nape letting the black tresses cascade down her waist in a wavy tumble. I won't live through this. Inuyasha thought with a grimace as he watched Kagome curl a finger invitingly in front of him.

 

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I'm liking the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama (Mama)
Who knows just how to get what I want and (Want and)
What I want to do is spring this on you (On you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (Told you)
 
Kagome walked near Inuyasha extending her had seemingly reaching out to him but not touching. She smiled wickedly at him as she slowly took her flimsy jacket off…
 

You been saying all the right things all along
But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off
Baby, can't you see?
How these clothes are fitting on me
And the heat coming from this beat
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know
 
 
Inuyasha sucked in air painfully as Kagome dropped her jacket on his head seductively like a gossamer veil. He wondered how Kagome turned from nerdy to wicked without batting an eye.


I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)
 
The men's jaw dropped watching the action on the stage.
 
“We'll lose tonight.” A freshman Nursing student from Tokyo University said, his eyes popping out of their sockets.
 
“I would gladly take his place…” His companion said referring to Inuyasha who sat stiffly as Kagome sat on his lap with her back to him.
 

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder
If I'm just too much for you
Wonder
If my kiss don't make you just
Wonder
What I got next for you
What you want to do? (Do)
 
Kagome stood up as she walked slowly around Inuyasha, she draped her arms around him, languidly letting her hands slide down towards his stomach.
 

Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours
I can see, just like most guys that your game don't please
Baby, can't you see?
How these clothes are fitting on me
And the heat coming from this beat
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know
 
 
Think. Think. Think! Inuyasha commanded himself silently as he strained his youkai from surfacing. Kagome now stood in front of him tugging at the hem of her black dress seductively. Fuck. Inuyasha thought as he felt his groin pulse painfully as she swayed her hips in front of him.
 
 

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

 
Kagome heard Inuyasha moan as she continued to dance. She stood in front of him, her legs on either side of his as she crouched down leveling her gaze with his.
 
 

Come on baby loosen up my buttons babe
Loosen up my buttons babe
Why don't you loosen up my buttons babe
Loosen up my buttons babe

I'm a make you loosen up my buttons babe
Loosen up my buttons babe
Why don't you loosen up my buttons babe
Loosen up my buttons babe
 
Inuyasha would have conceded right there just to get the torture over with. But he rather loves this side of Kagome which is now making her sit on his lap again straddling him. His arms moved in their own volition towards her waist, holding her in place.
 
 

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)
 

The women hollered happily as Kagome hooked a leg behind Inuyasha's chair.
 
“We're going to win tonight!” Sango jumped and down happily clutching the hand of a woman she does not even know.
 
“Yes! Those two are hot!” The girl replied and she and Sango shrieked.
 
 

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)
 
 
Kagome felt her breath hitch momentarily when she felt Inuyasha's touch and she stared at his face cupping them with her free hand. She pulled his face nearer, the microphone in between them.
 
 

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)
 

Inuyasha felt Kagome ground herself against him before she slowly stood up. He surprised himself when he pulled her back to his lap ignoring the yells and screams around them. Kagome draped an arm around his neck and nearly sighed when Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her waist possessively.
 

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh).
 
 
Inuyasha stood up when Kagome did after the song ended and took a bow with her. The men and women gave them a standing ovation but Inuyasha was deaf to their screams as he looked at the woman beside him whose hand he's still holding.
 
“Still breathing?” Kagome asked him teasingly.
 
“Yes…but not for long…” Inuyasha whispered as he pulled Kagome close and kissed her passionately making the crowd roar and clap wildly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Whew! Review!
 
I used the following songs in this chapter: U Got It bad by Usher, I'm Real by Jennifer Lopez, Freak me by Silk and Loosen Up My Buttons by Pussycat Dolls. I advise you to listen to the songs as you read…you'll like the chapter more. ENJOY!