InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing In The Moonlight ❯ Attack in Bloom ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAMER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA OR THE OTHER CHARACTERS. DON'T SUE!!!
 
 
 
Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter 2.
 
Sango's breath quickened at the mere sight of the glowing red eyes. She was all alone in the darkness, not sure who or what might be staring back. Fear suddenly flooded her. She knew it wasn't Miroku…unless he was turned into a demon. That thought made her laugh. Miroku, the perverted demon-monk. The ludicrous idea was out of her mind quickly when the creature began to growl.
 
“In-inuyasha?” She stuttered, taking a few steps back.
 
The creature jumped out of the bushes. It was a wolf, silver hair, red eyes and massive claws. Worse came to worse when it went strait for Sango's unprotected flesh. Sango let out a bloodcurdling scream.
 
*******************INUYASHASANGOINUYASHASANGO******************
 
Inuyasha stopped immediately. He was heading back to camp to confirm that Sango was well, but a scream made him stay in place. In a strange way, a mix of fear and anger enveloped him. He sniffed the air and two very familiar scents took over... Sango's and Naraku.
 
“Sango!” He cried out, running as fast as his Hanyou powers would take him. Sango was in trouble. He was her only savior.
 
*******************INUYASHASANGOINUYASHASANGO*****************
 
Sango tried with all of her might to push the beast off of her, but nothing she did helped. Where was Kirara in a situation like this? Why had she been so stupid not letting Inuyasha keep watch? The wolf's claws roughly scratched against her delicate skin, causing her to cry out in pain. Sango's vision began to fade. The last thing she remembered was a flash of red and silver.
 
“I…inu…. yasha…”
 
Everything went black.
 
*******************INUYAHSASANGOINUYAHSASANGO******************
 
 
Inuyasha couldn't believe it, how was Naraku still alive? He knew that the demon lord was in a very weakened state, the last blow with the tenseigua almost killed Naraku. Inuyasha waited until the wounded demon was completely out of sight before tending to Sango.
 
Her soft and delicate body was cut and bruised badly. Inuyasha carefully carried her to the lake and began to lick the wounds on her arms. While he worked on cleaning up her face, he noticed her eyes fluttering open.
 
“Inuyasha….” She whispered.
 
“Keh?” responded Inuyasha, who realized he said something stupid and covered up with “Are you o.k, Sango?”
 
Slowly Sango nodded, moving her weakened body closer to inuyasha's chest “Thank you…”
 
He held her there. The moonlight poured in on both of them. Sango was shivering, so she leaned in closer. Inuyasha could feel her breath warm on his neck. She was sooo warm…. sooo inviting. It was everything Inuyasha could do to control himself.
 
*******************SANGOINUYAHSASANGOINUYAHSA******************
 
 
A strange feeling erupted inside of Sango. This was what she wanted, but she felt that he was holding her just to support her. She had to seem strong long enough to get back to camp. She pulled herself up. Inuyasha looked up at her with a mix of shock and concern.
 
“Sango…I”
 
“Come on, Inuyahsa. Lets get back. We don't want Kagome and Miroku to think we're up to something” she said confidently, she gave Inuyasha a wink.
 
“But you're too weak!” Inuyasha exclaimed, jumping up to help Sango walk.
 
“Then you can hep me walk, but just to the camp. I'll be alright.”
 
Inuyasha picked Sango up and jumped into the air, making a short trip back to the camp. The moonlight quickly became shrouded in clouds.
 
 
END CHAPTER TWO: Sorry about all the short chapters. I want to build up suspence and this is the best way to do it.. Please review! More reviews mean better and longer chapters!!.