InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Boarding school ❯ The morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Ok!! I'm Angel4101, and I made a new account because the story didn't look like I wanted it to so I made a new 1....) Chapter 1- The morning Beep! Beep! A girl with long brown hair rolled around in her sleep Beep! Beep! The annoying sound came again. "Amber turn it off!!! My ears hurt!!" Miranda- a 17 year old green eyed black haired cat demon with fangs and two little cat ears on top of her head said as she put her hands over her cat ears. Amber- a 17 year old blue eyed brown haired dog demon with fangs and two brown dog ears on her head, faced the alarm clock and wacked the snooze button. She then got up from her cozy queen sized bed and walked over to the pale blue bathroom and took a shower. Miranda sighed and walked over to thier closet (they share a room but have different beds!) and got dressed. Amber was wearing this light purple tank top with a black silk lace tank top, undershirt, Dark jeans with a black belt, black jordans, and a black hat. Miranda was wearing a lime green shirt, jeans, lime green shoes, and a dark green hat.

"How do I look?" Amber said as she walked over to her best friend/sister. "Nice how about me?" "You look great!" "Thanks we should get downstairs it's 6:45, and we have to be there before 8." "Kay then lets go." Amber and Miranda both grabbed thier backpacks (Miranda's green and Amber's white with pink flowers on it) and walked down stairs. They whent into the kitchen where Amber's mom and sister Ashley. "Morning mom!" "Oh, good moring girls! Are you guys exicted about the new school?" "Yup!" Amber said as she grabbed a bagel with cream chesse and sat down at the table. "I just wonder who will be my roomies." "Someone who could stand you." "Ashley, be nice to your sister! She has to leave for her new school in 30 min.! The best you can do is to be nice!" Their mom scolded. "Sorry mom." "Mom, Miranda and I have to go now. Bye." Amber said as she grabbed her car keys. "Bye sweetie! You two girls have fun!" "Thanks." Amber and Miranda flung their backpacks over their shoulders and walked out of the front door and walked into the garage where Amber's silver convertable and they climbed in. Making sure that they have everything they needed. Miranda then turned on the radio to their favorite radio station, they drove off into the sunrise to their new school.