InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined for Me ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7
 
Kagome woke up early like usual as she made her way into the dojo. She would go through her morning routines until Sesshomaru came in and then they would start their training.
 
She got done with her warm up exercises and noticed that Sesshomaru had not arrived yet. She furrowed her eyebrows together as she was deep in thought. He was never late for any of their training since she had been there with him.
 
She picked up another weapon as she went through her routine with that one to allow him more time to return from wherever he had gone off to. When she was done it was getting to be late morning and he still had not come.
 
She was getting worried as she went looking for him. She went to his room as she gently knocked on his door. When he didn't answer she opened it just slightly to see if she could see him lying in bed. He could be sick for all she knew and needed her help.
 
To her surprise he was not in there. She opened her senses and she couldn't find him anywhere on the grounds. He was gone from the area.
 
Tears were starting to form in her eyes as a thought came to her mind, `Could he have abandoned me? He left without saying a word. Did I do something to make him mad and leave me here? Have I… Have I been that bad of a student that he doesn't want to teach me anymore?” The tears that she had been holding back started to come full force.
 
Kagome was crying heart felt sobs as she found herself alone and abandoned. He had left her in much the same way Inuyasha would always leave her to go after Kikyou. Now it has happened again and she was left alone in the middle of nowhere.
 
She got herself together as she made her way toward her room. She placed on her bed everything that he had given her. She kept the suit of armor for she had nothing else to wear. She picked up her bow and arrows that she had made as she left the room. She had no reason to stay in this place if he was gone.
 
She thought that maybe he would have been different from Inuyasha but he turned out to be just the same. He had shown interest in her and she wanted to see how far it went but alas it was not meant to be.
 
She was going home. Never to return to this place, it was filled with nothing but bad memories for her. She would take her third of the jewel shards with her to her time. Away from Naraku and his plan to dominate this time. She could protect them there and then she could go back to her normal life.
 
She chuckled, `Normal life? Is there such a thing as a normal life any more? I have lived in this era for so long that my era seems dull compared to this.'
 
She made her way out of her room as she left the sanctuary. She headed south toward Inuyasha's forest. She was going to the bone eaters well to go home. At least there someone might love her for who she was.
 
She set her heart stone cold; she was never going to let anyone hurt her again. She was tired of getting hurt and having her heart broken. All everyone wanted to do was tell her what to do, where to go, and tell them when she detected jewel shards.
 
She continued to walk through the forest as she was making her way back home. She had only walked a short distance from the sanctuary when she felt something deep in the forest. She stopped as she concentrated on what she felt. She knew this presence but it was weak for some reason.
 
She decided to follow her instincts to see where it would lead her. Something deep down inside her was willing her to follow the aura she detected in the forest. She walked for about 5 miles and she knew she was getting close. She could feel its presence in the near distance.
 
She came to a small grove of trees and there lying on the ground was a person with long silver hair. She recognized him immediately as she ran the rest of the way to his location.
 
When she arrived her heart was pounding against her chest. It was racing a mile a minute as she thought the worst. `He can't be dead! He just can't be!'
 
She stopped right in front of him as she saw the person lying there on the ground. He had a hole in the center of his chest as blood was still coming out of his wound. She kneeled by his side as she reached a shaky hand out to touch him.
 
Her fingers lightly touched his cheeks. His skin felt cold to the touch. He had an almost pasty feel to his skin, almost like wax. He was still breathing as she let out the breath that she didn't know she had been holding.
 
She was relieved that he was still alive, but whatever he had fought had done some serious damage to him. His armor was thick and for something to pierce it with that much force it had to be powerful.
 
She started to take off his armor so she could look at his wounds. She had to heal him or he will surely die. As she was undoing the armor shoulder pads she felt him moan in his sleep. She continued to undo the armor as a clawed hand quickly shot up and grabbed her.
 
Kagome shrieked in fear when he moved with lighting speed. She had not expected him to move so fast. He had lost a lot of blood and she thought that he would be out for a long time. He had proved her wrong as he grabbed her wrist and he looked at her with blood red eyes.
 
Sesshomaru felt that someone was removing his armor. He thought that it was thieves as he lashed out and grabbed the intruder's wrist. He turned to look at the person who had dared touch him When his eyes finally focused he saw the miko sitting right next to him with her eyes wide open. She winced in pain at the way he was holding her as he released his hold on the girl.
 
He eyed the girl with curiosity as he asked in a hoarse voice, “What are you doing here miko? You could be attacked in this forest.”
 
Kagome got her breathing under control as she felt him loosen his grip on her. She looked at him and said, “I thought that you had left for good and I was going to go home. I sensed your presence in the forest and I followed it here. You're hurt and I want to look at your wounds.”
 
Sesshomaru heard her words. He knew that he was close to dying and he didn't want her to worry. “These are only flesh wound wench. In time I will heal.”
 
Kagome became enraged as she said, “You arrogant asshole! You're hurt and you won't let me help you. Unless I do then you will die. Is that what you want? Because if that what you want to do then why in hell did you bring me here?”
 
Sesshomaru was having a hard time trying to keep his control. She was mad and wanted answers from him but he was just too damn weak to give it to her. He felt as the fingers were starting to remove his armor again as he turned his face away from her and let her proceed.
 
If it would make her happy then he will let her tend to his wounds without protest. He felt as each piece of his armor was pulled away from his body. She helped him sit up slightly so she could remove the armor. There was a hole in the back of the armor as she slipped out from underneath him.
 
She moved to his side as she started to undo his obi. This proved to be a little more difficult as it was wrapped several times around his waist. She finally succeeded in loosing up his obi as she pulled open his haori to look at his wound.
 
He had poison in his wound that was preventing him from healing. She could see his ribs peeking out of the wound and some of his organs. She gently tried to push the organs back into place as she tried not to get sick from what she was doing.
 
She placed her hand on his chest as she started to concentrate. A light blue light was starting to form in the palm of her hands. She summoned all of her energy to help him heal and get rid of the poison that was in his blood.
 
She lowered her hands down as she touched his skin. She engulfed his body in the light blue light as his wounds were starting to heal. She shifted her position further down so she could work on the others wounds. Her leg came into contact with the Tenseiga as it pulsed to life.
 
Kagome stopped her movement as she felt another surge of power coming from somewhere else. She felt that something was filling her with power, as it seemed to have a mind of its own. Her powers increased ten fold as she shifted her hand to his shoulder.
 
She continued to pour her power into him as she got rid of all the poison from his body and healed all of his wounds. When she stopped she was panting hard from the effort. She felt drained of all her energy as she sat back and tried to catch her breath.
 
Sesshomaru was resting comfortably as she looked at his wounds. They were all healed and the bleeding had stopped. She felt something resting on her leg as she looked down and jumped back in fright. His left arm had grown back and was now resting on her leg.
 
She didn't know what had happened as she tried to think. Somehow when she healed his wounds she had made his arm grow back too. She was so confused that she was getting a headache from trying to figure out what was going on.
 
She turned and looked at Sesshomaru. He was resting as he was letting his body get its energy back. She had not seen him eat in a long time. She thought that when he woke up from his sleep that he would require some food in order to recover from his ordeal. She made up her mind that she would go hunting for him so that he would have something to eat.
 
She knew that he only ate raw meat and he had told her what kind of meat he preferred. What she wasn't looking forward to was gutting the thing. But she put her own feelings aside as she got ready to leave. She would do it for him because he needed the nourishment to get stronger.
 
She got up as she lost her footing and fell back down to her knees. She tried again and this time she succeeded in getting up as she made her way into the forest. She hoped that she didn't have to go very far to find what he liked to eat.
 
She walked for a little while when she found a wild boar in the forest. She took aim with her arrow as she let it go. She killed it with just one shot as she went over to the beast. She bent down and picked it up as she placed it on her shoulder. She turned and started to walk back to where Sesshomaru was located.
 
She finally made it back as she placed the beast on the ground near him. She took her knife as she gutted the pig. She found the liver and kidneys and she removed them with care. She placed them on a leaf for him as she proceeded to cut the carcass to he could eat the meat. When she was done there was nothing left of the pig as she moved the meat closer to him so he could reach it.
 
She took a small piece for herself as she moved over to where she had built a fire. She placed her meat on the fire as she went to clean her hands in the stream. She couldn't believe that she gutted an animal for him. `He better eat the food I got for him or it will be the last time that I will ever do that for him. That was very disgusting and I don't think that I could ever do it again.'
 
Sesshomaru was picking up the scent of fresh blood really close by. It didn't belong to him as he opened his eyes to see what was wrong. The scent did not belong to the girl so he was wondering where the scent was coming from.
 
He turned his head to see a pile of raw meat for him to eat. It had been carefully placed at his side as he reached over and grabbed the liver. It had the most vitamins as he ate it whole. His instincts kicked in as he continued to eat like he had not eaten in months. He devoured his food in a matter of minutes. He laid there as he licked his fingers clean of the blood he had on them.
 
He had wondered where this food came from as he picked up the scent of meat cooking in the near distance. He saw the girl sitting there with her back to him as she was cooking some meat for herself.
 
Kagome had come back from the stream in time to see Sesshomaru eating his food. She got sick to her stomach as she saw this and turned her back to him so she didn't have to see him eat his food. Her appetite was totally gone now that she had seen him eat this way. Try as she might she would not eat the piece of meat she had cooking on the fire.
 
When she heard that he was done she got up and walked over to him as she checked his wounds. They had healed completely and there was no scars left. She went to stand as he grabbed her wrist and asked, “Why did you help me?”
 
Kagome turned her face away from him as she said, “Call it pay back for when you saved my life. I still owe you for the other two times that you saved me.”
 
He released her wrist as she got up and walked away from him. Then he noticed, for the first time, that his left arm was back. He slowly raised his arm up as he looked at it in awe. `When did I get my arm back? Could she have restored my arm for me? If so why?'
 
Kagome watched out of the corner of her eye as he looked at his arm. He had just noticed the appendage had grown back. He was fascinated with it as he continued to move his arm around. He flexed his claws and found that everything was in good working order.
 
He was now whole once again. Now all he needed was to get stronger so they could leave this place and go back to his sanctuary. He closed his eyes as he rested. He didn't sense any danger near by as he fell asleep. It was going to take him a few days to recover from his ordeal. But he was grateful to be alive right now.
 
Kagome continued to watch him throughout the night. She made sure that he was protected as he recovered from his injury.
 
Morning came as she got up from the ground and stretched her tired body. She turned as she sensed something off in the distance. She picked up several youkai moving into the area. They were still a good distance away from them but she knew that they could travel fast. It would take them no time at all to reach her position and kill Sesshomaru.
 
She moved quickly to his side as she kneeled next to him. She took a deep breath to calm herself before she said, “Sesshomaru, can you move we must leave this place at once. There are several large youkai making their way here and if they find you like this they could hurt you or even worse they could kill you.”
 
Sesshomaru opened his eyes when he heard the girl talking to him. He became alarmed when she told him that there were several demons making their way towards him. He was not afraid of these demons he was afraid for her safety because he knew in his heart that she would protect him no matter what.
 
He moved to sit up with the girl's help. He was panting hard as he reached over and grabbed the swords in his hand. He still felt drained of his energy. He stood slowly on shaky legs as the girl supported his weight with her body. But he couldn't stand. He fell back to his knees as he brought the girl closer to him. He wanted to protect her, he needed to protect her as he summoned all of his powers and formed the demonic cloud under them.
 
It moved slowly at first as he lifted them up from the ground. Then he willed it to move toward his sanctuary as the cloud took off. Within ten minutes they arrived back at his training camp as he put them down gently on the ground.
 
He was tired but he still held on to the girl with a death grip. He didn't want her to leave him alone.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome was helping Sesshomaru to stand up as he tried to move so they could leave the forest. His blood was attracting unwanted predators from around the area and they were making their way towards them.
 
She finally got him up to his feet but he was still too weak to stand and fell to his knees. She tried to hold him up but he was dead weight for her small form to support. She went down with him as she held him up in her arms.
 
She felt when he tightened his grip on her as something started to form under them. She saw a demonic cloud form as it slowly started to move. She knew that he was doing this because he didn't want her to fight against the demons that were approaching.
 
She was hurt that he still thought of her as weak and he was still trying to protect her. She couldn't let go of him as he still held her in his arm.
 
When they landed he was panting hard from the effort. She saw that they were close to the bathhouse as she summoned some of her powers to increase her strength and stood bringing him with her. She supported his weight as she said, “Come with me Sesshomaru and we'll get you cleaned up. I need to get all this blood off you.”
 
He let her lead him in the direction she wanted as she entered the bathhouse; to her surprise there were bathing supplies on the bench. She wondered where all this stuff came from because she never saw anyone else around the area.
 
She scanned the bathhouse for intruders but she couldn't detect anyone near by as she put a barrier on the door to prevent anyone from entering while she was taking care of Sesshomaru. She walked him over to the bench as she slowly lowered him down and he sat.
 
She released her hold on him as she tried to move away. His arm tightened around her waist and she sighed, he was not going to let her leave. “Sesshomaru please let go of me. I want to get some water to clean you.”
 
Sesshomaru heard her words as he released the girl from his grip. He wanted her close to him. He never wanted to let go but he gave in to her request to tend to his needs. He had never, in his life, felt this helpless before.
 
Kagome moved off to the side as she filled some buckets with some warm water. She brought them back to where he was located as she proceeded to take off his clothes.
 
She pulled the haori off and then the juban. They were covered in blood as she placed them on the ground. She then undid his sash the rest of the way as she took the swords from his side.
 
She noticed for the first time that he had three swords instead of two. She shrugged as she removed Tenseiga from his side and the new one as she placed them on the ground. She grabbed Tokijin by the sheath and screamed in pain as it burned her hand.
 
Never in her life had she felt such evil coming from a sword. She looked at her hand as she saw the blisters forming in her palm. Her only consolation was that she had gotten the sword away from him as she proceeded to take off his hakama.
 
She finally got him stripped of his clothes as she placed a towel over his most private parts to keep her from blushing. This was way to weird for her. She never thought that he would allow her to take his clothes off this easily.
 
She then took a bucket and poured some water over his head so she could wash his hair. She got the soap and put some of it into her hand as she rubbed them together. Then she grabbed his hair and began to wash it as she got all of the blood out of it.
 
When she got to his scalp she let her fingers massage his head. She was looking for more injuries when she heard his gentle purrs. It was not a growl like he usually did when he was threatening her, but it was a soft purr like growl that was soothing to her.
 
She found that she liked this sound coming from him as she noticed that he tilted his head back so she could work his scalp better. `He must enjoy me washing his hair. I have never heard that sound before and I like it.'
 
Sesshomaru thought that he had died and gone to heaven. The girl was paying attention to him as she washed his hair. Her fingers felt so good on his scalp that he started to purr. He couldn't help this feeling he got, it felt wonderful to have her fingers running through his hair and massaging his scalp. He would have to get her to do this again when he wasn't hurt so he could really enjoy himself.
 
Kagome continued as she took his silver locks and got them clean again. When she stopped she thought she heard a whimper coming from him as she took a bucket with warm water and poured it over him to rinse his hair.
 
She ran her fingers through his hair to make sure that she got out all of the blood out of it. She felt him shiver from her touch and she got a big smile on her face. `He must like me to touch him like this. I have never seen him react like this before. He seems to be enjoying himself and I hope that he will allow me to finish bathing him.'
 
Kagome moved from behind him as she went and got a washcloth. She dipped it into the warm water as she added some soap to it. She walked around to the front of him as she proceeded to get the blood off his face and the rest of his body.
 
Sesshomaru didn't know what to do. This girl had him in her grasp and she was showing him such pleasures that he was losing himself in her touch. He whimpered when she stopped what she was doing. He loved to have his scalped rubbed and she had very talented fingers.
 
Then he sensed when she moved in front of him as he felt her gentle fingers moving to clean his face. He slowly opened his eyes as he watched what she was doing. This ningen had proceeded into the 3rd phase of the mating ritual. He knew that she didn't know anything about this but to him it was a sign that she was willing to accept him as a mate.
 
He felt her hands moving over the skin of his arm as she washed him. Then came his chest as the purr came back, `By the gods! What is this wench doing to me? I am completely under her control and I have no say in what she does.'
 
Kagome continued to bathe Sesshomaru when she saw that he had markings on his wrist, chest, hips, and ankles. The markings made him look distinguished in her eyes, as she ran her fingers over one to see what it felt like.
 
His markings turned a deeper color the moment she touched it. The skin was smoother on his markings it almost felt like velvet. She had never encountered this before, she always thought that markings such as his should be rough and coarse but these were soft, smooth, and velvety like.
 
She continued to explore his markings when suddenly he reached up with his hand and grabbed her wrist. She yelped in pain for he grabbed her too hard. If felt like he was about to break her arm. She looked up in time to she see that his eyes were closed. He was breathing hard and he was shaking. He started to growl and she became alarmed with his actions, she didn't know what she did that would cause him to react this way.
 
Sesshomaru was at his wits end, if he didn't stop her soon he would lose control of his blood and he knew that he could hurt her. She had not consented to be his mate and he knew that by law he couldn't touch her without it.
 
Tears were starting to come out of Kagome's eyes as the pain in her arm increased. She whimpered and said, “I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I touched you. I won't do it again. Please let go your hurting my arm.”
 
Sesshomaru came back to his sense as he heard her words it was a plea for him to stop his actions. He didn't realize what he was doing until he opened his eyes and saw that he was hurting her. He saw her tears running down her cheeks as a sense of regret filled his heart. He never meant to hurt her. He never wanted to hurt her ever.
 
His released his hold on her as she quickly pulled away from him and sat on the ground. She was holding her wrist as she rocked back and forth from the pain she was feeling. He moved over to where she was sitting to try and offer his apologies for hurting her. She saw him coming and tried to back away from him. He snatched her around the waist and pulled her to his chest as he nuzzled her.
 
He breathed in her scent as it finally relaxed him enough to get control. He smelled her fear, as she was tense in his arms. He pulled gently away from her as he said, “I'm sorry if I hurt you. I never want to hurt you in any way. You have no idea what you were doing to me and if allowed you to continue I would have regretted my actions.”
 
Kagome was still crying as he held her in his arms. It felt good to be there but she was scared to death. She didn't understand what was going on or why he was acting his way.
 
She heard what he said as she spoke in a quiet voice, “You could have asked me to stop and I would have. If you feel uncomfortable about me bathing you then I can leave and you can finish yourself. I meant no disrespect Lord Sesshomaru I… I just wanted to help you.”
 
Kagome tried to stand to leave but his grip was too strong. He pulled her even closer to his chest as she felt his member getting harder. Her heart started to beat faster and her breathing became labored when she felt his hand running up and down her back in a soothing motion.
 
Sesshomaru felt when she tried to move out of his arms. He was bound and determined to ask her today. He had almost lost his life and she had come and saved him from certain death the way a mate would. He tightened his hold on her as he rubbed her back in a soothing manner. He heard her heartbeat increase as her breathing was becoming labored. She was aroused by what he was doing and this pleased him.
 
“Kagome, do you remember the analogy I gave on the dogs of your time?” he asked as he was licking her neck to soothe her.
 
Kagome had closed her eyes the moment he started to lick her neck. It felt really good as she allowed him to continue with his actions. She heard his words as she said, “Yes, I remember. You said that the Inu Youkai and dogs were almost the same. That there was a alpha male and female that controls the pack.”
 
He pulled away from her neck as he looked at her. Her eyes were glassy as he saw the desire in them. “Yes, that is correct. I also said that when a male find his intended he protects her viciously until she consents to be his mate. In demon culture it is the same. I have made my intensions known to you and we have been going through a mating ritual.”
 
Kagome looked confused. Yes he had told her that he was interested in her but she had no idea about this mating ritual that he was talking about. “Sesshomaru, I don't understand the concepts of demon mating. Could you please elaborate for me?”
 
Sesshomaru sat down as he brought her with him and placed her on his lap. He knew that she felt uncomfortable when she felt his manhood poking her in the rear but he ignored it as he continued. “There are four steps to the mating ritual. The first step is to let the female know that you are interested. The male then protects the female from any other males approaching her while they try to figure out if they are right for each other.
 
The second step is that the male must prove to the female that he can protect and provide for her well being. He shows her that she will be taken care of for the rest of her life. He provides her with food, clothes, and shelter.”
 
Kagome took all this information in and it made sense. `He has protected me since I have been here. He has been following me around and watching everything I have been doing, protecting. He has providing me with food, shelter, and he has tended to all of my needs. I'm such a fool. He had been doing this mating ritual and I didn't even perceive this. I wonder what the next two steps are?'
 
Sesshomaru saw that the girl was deep in thought, he knew that she was thinking about everything that he had said so far. He reached over and got Sanshunojingi from the ground. He gave it to her as he said, “I went and got this for you last night. I wanted to give you a special gift that will protect you in case I was not there to do it. When I was coming back I spotted Naraku on my lands and near this place. We battled when he succeeded in piercing my armor.”
 
Kagome's eyes grew big as she said, “You fought with Naraku last night?”
 
“Yes, he was coming towards my sanctuary and I would not let him get close to you. He was seeking your jewel shards because he holds one third of the jewel. You have one third so that means that my half brother holds the last piece.” Said Sesshomaru as he saw the look of horror in her eyes.
 
`If Naraku was seeking out my jewel shards then that means that all of the jewels shards have been collected the final battle is at hand.' Thought Kagome as she turned her attention to the beautiful sword that he had given her.
 
The hilt of the sword was made of gold. It was polished to perfection as you can see yourself in the hilt. There were jewels that were imbedded in the hilt. It had rubies, emeralds, and blue sapphires that were beautifully placed in the hilt. She had never seen a sword this beautiful in her life.
 
She pulled it from the sheath as she looked at the blade. It was a work of art as she saw a demon dog etched into the steel itself. She didn't know what to do as she looked up into his eyes as she said “You got this for me? Why? I thought that you hated humans and that I was nothing but the lowest life that walked the face of this earth.”
 
Sesshomaru sighed he knew that he was the cause for her feeling this way. He had to try and convince her that he really had feelings for her. “Kagome, you are not the lowest life that walks the face of this earth. You are as precious as the sword I gave you. Your beauty cannot be compared to any other demoness. You have a certain quality in you that I have yet to find in anyone else. I wish to make you happy. I want you to feel that you can be protected from anyone and I want to be this person.
 
This gift is my way of asking if you will consent to be my mate. I'm not like my half brother that will run off to find another while you shed your tears for him. I will stay by your side and protect you.”
 
Kagome didn't know what to do. He was asking her to be his mate but did he love her? She knew that she had feelings for him and that she was beginning to fall in love with him but did he have the same feelings for her. She looked at him and said, “Before I answer your question, I have one of my own that I need to ask. Do you love me?”
 
Sesshomaru didn't know how to answer her question. He had feelings for her and he never wanted to be without her but did he love her? These emotions are new to him and he didn't know how to answer her. “Emotions are nonexistent in the demon world. We don't show our emotions. We protect and wish to mate. But this love that you speak of I have no concept if I do or don't love you.”
 
Kagome lowered her head as she said, “I see.” She gave him back the sword as she stood from his lap. She turned to leave as she said, “Lord Sesshomaru, if I ever mate it will be with someone that will love me for the rest of my life. I don't wish to be protected or kept like some sort of trophy to be displayed for everyone to see. I already had my heart broken so many times that unless that person can and will love me with everything they have then I will never mate.”
 
Sesshomaru heard her words, as she had rejected his offer because he couldn't tell her if he loved her. He got up from the ground as he rushed forward and grabbed her by the arm. He turned her around so he could look at her. He saw all of the emotions running through her eyes. There was something there as he said, “Tell me that you don't have feelings for me? Tell me that you don't care about me to stay with me. Then I will let you go.”
 
Kagome's heart was pounding in her chest. It was beating so fast that she didn't know what to do. She did, she did love him but he didn't return that love. She quickly looked away from him as she said, “I can't tell you that I don't have feelings for you because I do. I have been having them for a while and I'm afraid to get hurt again. Please let me go.”
 
He heard her words as he moved his hand to her chin. He turned her head so she could look at him as he looked in her beautiful blue eyes. She did love him and he could tell. He lowered his head and kissed her as he brought her close to his chest.
 
She struggled to get out of his arms but he held her even closer as he deepened the kiss. He felt her stop as she was responding to his touch. He nipped her lower lip as she opened her mouth so he could explore her nice sweet cavern. She tasted wonderful as his tongue found hers and he gently wrapped his around her as he stoked it.
 
They kissed for a long time before he released her lips; he knew that she needed to breath as he gazed into her eyes. He saw the want in her eyes as he said, “I don't know a lot about this love that you seek but if you will give me a chance I could learn.
 
I want to be with you Kagome and I don't want you to leave. I want to be able to wake up to you in the morning, as you rested in my arms all night. I want to be able to protect you from any and all danger.
 
Kagome will you be my mate for life? If you accept the mating will not happen for a long time. It only means that you have consented to be my mate and the mating can happen later, which is the final stage to the ritual.”
 
Kagome thought about what he said. He was asking but it was an engagement until they finally mated. She was still breathing hard as she said, “I… I don't know what to do? You make me feel things that I never thought I could feel. You make my body come alive in ways that I have never experienced before.
 
If what you are saying is true and the mating is the last step to the ritual, and this will not come for a while, then your answer is yes. I will need more time to explore my feelings for you and by us being together then I will know for sure if you are the one I want.”
 
Sesshomaru was content with her answer. She accepted to be his mate until he can prove to her that he loves her. “Your answer is acceptable. For when we mate it will require that we both give our mind, body, and soul for the mating to be complete. I will look forward to that day. I know that you are the female that I want in my life and I will not give up that easily.”
 
He leaned in and kissed her as he brought her closer to his body. The kiss turned into a heated one as they kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity. He broke the kiss as he went for her neck; she was starting to moan from what he was doing. He hoped that she would be receptive as he said in her ear, “Kagome, may I bathe you?”
 
Kagome stiffed in his arms as she heard his words. He was standing there with no clothes on and she had bathed him first. She didn't know what this meant as she heard him say, “I want to show you the pleasure you gave me when you bathed me. Demons can pleasure each other as they learn about their future mates. What makes them response to their touches and what makes them feel good. In this way our bond will become stronger as I learn about you.”
 
Kagome thought about his request. If she learned anything about the demon she was with was that he never lied to her. He said that the mating will be later and she would take him for his word. There was no harm in letting him bathe her as she said, “Yes.”
 
Sesshomaru was happy that she agreed to his request as they moved back toward the bathing area. All of his weakness from before had fled his body as it came to life with energy he didn't know he had. He felt rejuvenated as he stood in front of the girl that he was having feelings for.
 
~~~Strong Lime, Light Lemon from this point forward, read at your own risk.~~~~
 
Kagome was about to remove her clothes when he stopped her actions as he said, “No, let me do it for you.” She gave into his request as she let him take her clothes off.
 
Sesshomaru moved forward as he kissed her. His hands were working the front of her shirt as he undid it and removed it from her body. He brought her closer to his body as he felt her skin against his. It felt wonderful to have her this close to him. Her breast rested against his chest as he felt the softness of it. He was caressing her back with his hands, always being careful not to hurt her with his claws. He was very much aware that he could hurt her if he was distracted in anyway.
 
He brought his hand down to the waist of her hakama as he undid the ties and then let them fall to the ground. She was in all her glory as he stepped away from her and sat her on the bench. He saw her quickly covering herself up out of embarrassment as he caught her hands and placed them on either side of her. “Don't cover yourself up. You look beautiful and I want to see all of you.”
 
Kagome blushed a deep red as he said this. She had never been told that she was beautiful before. But when he said it she believed him as she relaxed and stayed seated on the bench. He slipped her hakama off the rest of the way as he stood and went to get some warm water to bathe her with.
 
When he returned she was still sitting there as she looked at the ground not willing to look at him. He kneeled in front of her as he said, “What's wrong Kagome? Don't I please you in the way I look?”
 
Kagome turned red from his comment as she quickly said, “No, its not that, it's that I have never done this before and I'm nervous, that's all.”
 
He chuckled as he leaned into her ear and said, “You weren't shy when you took my clothes off a little while ago, so why should you be nervous now?”
 
She swallowed hard, he did have a point as she looked up from the ground and looked into his eyes. “You're right, I did take off your clothes and to tell you the truth I did like what I saw. You're very well endowed in a certain an area.” She smiled at him as she saw the gleam in his eye.
 
He was happy that she liked what she saw as he proceeded to bathe her. He poured the water over her as he got her wet. He took the soap that was there as he went behind her and started to wash her hair.
 
It felt wonderful, her hair was so silky to the touch as he gently took her locks and cleaned them. He moved his hands to her scalp as he gently massaged. He heard her moan in pleasure as she tilted her head back so he could continue with his actions.
 
Kagome was in heaven, never before had she felt such pleasure in someone washing her hair. Yes she has had it washed by other people but his touch was setting her body on fire. His fingers were so gentle as he continued to bathe her.
 
When Sesshomaru was done he reached over and got the remaining water as he poured it over her to get the soap out of her hair. He then ran his fingers through her hair to make sure he got the soap out of it. Then he reached down and got a washcloth as he filled it with soap. He leaned into her back as he reached around her body and started to bathe her.
 
Kagome felt when he moved closer to her as he reached around and grabbed her hand. He gently started to bathe her as her emotions were going wild. It felt good to have him touch her like this as she enjoyed his attention. `Is this what he felt when I bathed him? Is this why he wanted to bathe me in return so I know how it felt? I never knew that it could feel this good to have someone else give you a bath. I wonder if he will ever do it again?'
 
Sesshomaru continued with his actions as he felt her relax in his arms. He continued to bathe her and he was enjoying himself with each pass of his hand on her body. He caressed her breast gently as he washed each one.
 
He brought her hand up so he could wash her finger when he noticed that her hand was blistered. He saw as she tried to move her hand away from his as he asked, “How did you injure your hand like this?”
 
Kagome stiffened in his arms as he looked at her hand. She had been trying to prevent him from seeing it but when he did he asked how she had gotten hurt. She had no choice but to tell him and hoped that he would not get mad at her. “When I was taking off your clothes I had to remove your swords from your side. When I touched Tokijin it burned my hand. I only touched the sheath and not the hilt of the sword, but the evil in that thing is great and it did this to me.”
 
Sesshomaru never knew that his sword would do this to her. He thought that as long as it was in the sheath she was protected from its power. The sword must have reacted to her miko powers and that's why it hurt her.
 
He moved her hand into the water as he got it cleaned then he raised her hand to his mouth as he started to lick her wounds.
 
Kagome was shocked at first but as he licked her hand she felt the pain go away and she started to enjoy his tongue. It was very talented and it felt nice and soft on her skin. When he was done he had healed her hand. She looked up to him and said, “Thank you.”
 
He wrapped his arms around her body as he brought her even closer to him. She fit perfectly into his body as he held her. After a while he released his hold on the girl as he rinsed the last of the soap away from her body, he stood as he offered his hand to her as he said, “Will you accompany me to the hot springs?”
 
Kagome smiled as she took his hand and went with him to the hot springs. They relaxed for a while in the warm water when something came to her mind. She was curious and she wanted an answer to her question. “Sesshomaru what exactly is the 3rd phase of the mating ritual? I mean what does it entail? You told me what the first two were and the last but you never told me what the third one consisted of.”
 
Sesshomaru thought about her request. He was wondering how much he should tell her and decided that the truth is what she deserved. He knew that if he lied to her after he had gained her trust that he could lose her for good. He wanted her for his mate and she was willing to go through the ritual.
 
She had accepted his offer, albeit with the condition that the mating will be done at a later date. She was fine with this as she sorted out her feelings for him and he got to know what this love was that she was seeking.
 
“In the 3rd phase of the mating ritual the intended can enjoy each others company without mating. This includes giving pleasure to each other. The bathing is part of the ritual as it enables us to get to know our future mates. If the female is willing then the male could show her other such pleasures so that she can decide if he is the best mate for her.” Said Sesshomaru as he eyed the girl with curiosity. He wanted to know why she asked this question.
 
Kagome heard his explanation as she then asked, “Is the female allowed to show the male pleasures to see if she is right for him? I mean everything you have told me so far is aimed at the female and her wants and desires. What about the male? Don't their feelings count in this ritual?”
 
Sesshomaru chuckled as he wrapped his tail around her waist and brought her closer to him. He heard her giggle as she squirmed in his grasp. He wrapped his arms around her as he said, “The males go on instincts when choosing a mate. We know that the female we have picked will be the right mate. The reason that the ritual is centered on the female wants and desires is because we understand that there are not enough females to go around. So we fight to keep what we have found and get the female to mate with us.”
 
Kagome took all this in and her theories proved correct. She had heard of a war back in school that told of the destruction of all female demons. It was said that two males battled fiercely over this one female killing many other female demons in the process. From there the legend doesn't say what happened to the demons. But from what she observed they had survived and they were actively seeking mates to continue their species.
 
She relaxed in his arms as he held her close to his chest. She never had this kind of comfort being given to her. She loved this feeling and he made her feel safe to be in his arms. His arms she wondered how his new arm felt as she looked up and asked, “How is your new arm feeling? Is it back to normal?”
 
Sesshomaru shifted as he released his left arm from around her waist and flexed it. It felt perfect like it was never gone. He looked at her and asked, “I have been meaning to ask you, how did you restore my arm? It would have taken me centuries to grow a new one.”
 
Kagome squirmed in his arm as he asked this question. She didn't know how she restored his arm. “I… I have no idea how I did it. When I found you in the forest I knew that I had to heal your wounds. Your wounds were bad and unless I did I knew that I could lose you. So I called on my healing powers to heal you and when I shifted down to heal another one of your wounds I touched something that engulfed my body with more power. By the time I was done I had healed all of your wounds and your arm was laying on my lap.”
 
Sesshomaru thought about what she said, the only things that she could have touched were his swords. He knew that Tokijin would have hurt her based on the burn marks on her hands when she removed it from his side. The only other sword that could have touched her was Tenseiga, since her sword was on the other side of him.
 
He would have to try out his theory later once they were done bathing right now he was interest in the girl that had moved away from him. He saw her sitting there in the water with her head down. He was concerned about her as he said, “Kagome? Is anything wrong?”
 
Kagome swallowed hard as she said, “Are you mad at me?”
 
Her question caught him completely off guard. `Why would I be mad at her?' He reached for her as he turned her around and asked, “Why would I be mad at you?”
 
“I… I… I healed your arm and maybe you didn't want it back like that. I know that in this era many pride themselves in their battle wounds and it gives them status. I don't want other demons to think that you're weak because your not. I didn't mean to do it, it just happened that way.” Said Kagome as she was shaking in fear. She had no idea if she had messed up his status.
 
He chuckled at her as he said, “I don't care about what other demons think. They will all be surprised to see that I have my arm back and I can proudly say that my mate gave it back to me.”
 
He reached down and started to lick her neck as he purred. He was enjoying himself as he held her in his arms.
 
Kagome felt his attention and wondered what other pleasures she can bestow on the demon that had showed her so much in the last few months. She got an evil gleam in her eyes and wondered if she could make him squirm like he makes her.
 
Kagome started to lick his neck and wondered why he always did it. She tasted him and found out why he tasted really good. He tasted sweet and pure like honey. She reached her hand up as she caressed his neck with her hand. She found his markings and gently stroked it. He was purring with her actions, which meant that he like what she was doing to him.
 
She shifted her position on him as she was gently kissing her way up to his ear. She gently stuck her tongue in his ear and felt him shiver from what she did. She found a sensitive spot and now she had something to make him squirm.
 
She knew that if she continued to do this to him that he would need relief from all the pent up frustration. She knew enough about males to know what she could do to him to get him worked up. She had felt his manhood growing by the minute as she teased him.
 
She released her hold on him as she pulled away to look at him. He had his eyes closed and was panting hard. `Yep, I have definitely worked him up.' She pulled away from his embrace as he opened his eyes to see why she was leaving.
 
He was enjoying her attention as he saw her slowly walking out of the water. She had worked him up to the point that he was ready to explode if he didn't find relief and soon. He saw as the water was cascading down her skin. She looked beautiful, her skin shimmered as the light hit it in just the right way.
 
He got up as he followed her out of the water. She was shaking her head to get the water out of her hair, and he noticed that she had some Inu qualities to her. Only a dog demon would shake like that to get the water out of their hair and she did it perfectly in his eyes.
 
He saw her sit on the nice soft grass that was around the hot springs as he went and sat by her. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye as he asked, “Why did you get out of the water? Where you not enjoying yourself?”
 
Kagome shifted her position as she moved closer to him and said, “If I stayed in the water I wouldn't be able to this.” She pushed him on the ground as she landed on top of him. His eyes went wide when he saw what she did to him. No one has been able to pin him to the ground the way she did.
 
She straddled his stomach as she leaned down and kissed him. She had her elbow on each side of his head as she supported herself. She moved her hands as she was gently massaging his scalp and his purrs came back.
 
She released his lips as she trailed kisses down the side of his face. She went for his ears again as she heard him moan for the very first time. She loved the taste of him as she continued to run her tongue in his ear.
 
She released his ear as she licked her way down to his neck, she stayed there for a few minutes as she continued to go down. She shifted her position but made sure to keep her private parts were away from his ever-growing manhood.
 
She wanted to see if he was a demon of his word and she didn't want to tempt him. You can say that she was testing him to see if he had told her the truth. She rubbed his chest with her hands as she felt how soft his skin was. Even after she had healed his wounds his skin had come back to normal with no evidence of a scar.
 
She found one of his nipples as her fingertip moved over it. She heard his breath hitch as she did this and knew that he was enjoying himself. The mating ritual, in her mind, was stupid if it didn't take into consideration how the male felt about the female. What if she didn't pleasure him correctly and she was not good enough for him? This way he will find out if she is worthy to be his mate.
 
She moved her mouth to his nipple as she let her tongue do all the work. She flicked it over the hardened nipple as his breathing was becoming labored. She felt when he reached up with his hand and touched the top of her head. He was caressing her with his fingers as they ran over her raven hair.
 
She continued to go down as her tongue traveled slowly down his stomach. She felt how hard his muscles were as they tightened when her tongue was near. He tasted even sweeter than before. She teased him for a while, as he was pleading for her to stop. He couldn't take the torture any longer.
 
Sesshomaru thought that he was going to lose his mind. This female had her own ideas on what the third phase of the ritual was suppose to be. She was showing him such pleasure that he had never experienced before. Yes he had been with other females before but he would never release inside them. He would take care of that himself afterwards.
 
She was nearing his nether region as his urges were becoming stronger. He felt that he would explode at any moment if he didn't relieve himself and soon. He was about to get up to go and take care of his problem when she took care of it herself. She had her sweet lips wrapped around his manhood as he squirmed under her touch.
 
`No female has ever done this to me before. No female would ever want to touch a male like this. This ningen is different. She doesn't mind and her touches are driving me crazy.' Thought Sesshomaru as he continued to pant and just enjoy what she was doing to him.
 
Kagome shifted down as she saw his problem. He was huge and she didn't think that she would get very much of him into her mouth but she had and idea. She took her hand as she touched the top of his manhood. It came to life as it rose off his stomach to meet her touch. She moved her fingers down the sides of it as she heard Sesshomaru moan and he tried to stay still for her. He apparently didn't want her to stop what she was doing as he continued to pant.
 
She moved the tip of her tongue over the top of his manhood as she ran it around the head. Then she moved to the sides as she gently kissed down one side and up the other. She took him into her mouth and thought that Sesshomaru was going to have a heart attack as he howled his pleasure at her. It was the first time that she had heard him call her name since she started.
 
She smiled wickedly at him as she moved her hand up and wrapped it around his shaft. She moved her hand gently as she slowly started his torture. This was payback for calling her wench all those times.
 
She continued to move her hand up and down as her head moved in time with her hand. She could tell that he was close to his release as she went even faster than before. Before long he howled again as he released.
 
She was waiting for him as he exploded into her mouth. She drank all of his sweet juices as she milked him for all he was worth. By the time she was done she noticed that he was still breathing hard as she sat up next to him and said, “Do you still think that the third phase of the mating ritual is only for the females pleasure? Did I please you in a way that is satisfactory to your status? Am I worthy to be your mate?”
 
Sesshomaru didn't know that she could do that to him. He had been left weak from her actions and thought, `this female is amazing. No female demon would ever do this to a demon male, no matter who they were.' He heard her questions as he tried to find the strength to answer her. She had taken a lot out of him.
 
Kagome watched with interest. She got the answer to her questions by just looking at him. She knew that males in this era never got what she had given him. Oral pleasure was just something that everyone did in her era. It was a way to get intimate without having intercourse.
 
She moved to stand when she saw him lying there on the ground not moving. She figured that she had worn him out when she was grabbed and pulled to the ground. He was on top of her as she let out a little yelp of surprise.
 
Sesshomaru saw, as his future mate was about to leave. He wasn't going to be out done by any female. He reached up and grabbed her as he pulled her down to the ground. He was on top of her as he was still panting hard. He looked into her beautiful blue eyes as he asked, “What compelled you to do that? No female demon would ever to that to a male.”
 
Kagome giggled as she said, “I'm not a female demon and where I come from we do this kind of things with the males. It give them pleasure as well as the females.”
 
Sesshomaru's eye grew big as he let out a vicious growl. He saw her eyes grow big as he asked, “You have done this with other males? Who are they that you would give them such pleasures?!”
 
Kagome's anger grew as she yelled, “You big jerk! I already told you that I have never been with anyone. You're the first that I have ever let see me like this! NOW LET GO OF ME!”
 
Kagome started to fight in his grasp, as she was mad as hell. `How dare this jerk think that I have been with anyone else just because I made him feel good, I will teach him a lesson he will never forget if he doesn't let me go.'
 
Sesshomaru knew that he had made her mad as her power was starting to increase. He was a fool to think that she had been with anyone just because she showed him such pleasures. He forgot that she comes from 500 years in the future and this sort of thing might be commonplace in her world.
 
He held her down as he kissed her. She was still struggling in his grasp as he continued to caress her sweet lips. He felt her calm down as she stopped and enjoyed his kiss. He pulled away from her as he said, “Please forgive me, but your actions are not normal in this era. I forget that you're not from this time and things are done differently in your era. You will have to explain to me what its like there, but for right now let me show you some pleasure.”
 
He kissed her again before she could protest his actions, he had to calm her down before she would leave him for his harsh words. He nipped her bottom lip as he drew blood. She opened her mouth to scream as he moved his tongue into her mouth and just enjoyed her sweet taste.
 
Kagome didn't understand what he was doing. He had bit her lip and it hurt, as she was about to scream in pain. His tongue was in her mouth before she knew what was happening. His tongue massaged hers as she relaxed into his touch. It turned into a heated kiss, as he wouldn't let go of her lips. She returned it with as much passion as her desires for him were growing.
 
She felt as he released her lips and started to trail kisses down her neck. He suckled on her neck as she moaned in pleasure. His tongue was amazing as she lifted her head up to give him better access to her neck.
 
Sesshomaru saw her actions and his nostrils flared. She had submitted to his will without her knowing about it. He was free to explore her body the way she did his. He moved slowly down her chest as he neared her beautiful mounds. He saw the skin start to prickle as his hot breath was touching her. He kissed his way between her mounds as he gently nuzzled each breast.
 
He found the hardened numb as his tongue slowly went around it. He heard her panting every time he came close to it, as she would arch her body into his hungry mouth. He smirked as he felt her do this. She wanted more than anything for him to grab her aching numb. He would give her what she wanted as he wrapped his lips around it and started to suckle.
 
He was gentle at first but as her reactions became more aggressive so did his. He was holding her in his arms as her arms were currently wrapped around his head. Her fingers where gently rubbing his ears. She was squirming in his arms as he proceeded to go down.
 
He was between her legs as he continued to go down. He stopped at her stomach as he massaged it with his lips. He felt her move even more as she tried to get him to stop. He found that she was ticklish and he would have to explore that later as he continued to explore her body.
 
He made it down to her sweet scent as he pushed her legs apart to get to where that wonderful scent was coming from. He sniffed as he caught the scent of her arousal and lowered his head. He let his hot breath touch her slick folds as she shivered from his touch.
 
Kagome's breath hitched as she felt him close to her core. She didn't know what he was going to do next as she waited. She felt his hot breath on her skin as he kissed her inner thighs. It felt so good as she moaned in pleasure. `Is this what I have been missing all these years?'
 
Sesshomaru couldn't wait anymore as his tongue came out and tasted her. His senses went wild at her taste. He had never tasted anything so good before. He let his instincts take over as he lapped up her sweet juices. He moved closer to her as his demon blood was reacting to her. He had to control it or else he would wind up taking her. He didn't want that just yet. He wanted to pleasure her and show her that she was important to him.
 
He couldn't get enough of her juices as he drank it all up. He saw the hardened numb as he ran his tongue over it. The girl screamed her pleasure as he finally found her sweet spot. He shifted his position as his hand came up and started to rub her.
 
Kagome was panting hard as his talented tongue was in a place that made her stomach start twisting in a knot. It felt so good that she didn't know what to do. Then he started to rub her in such a way that it was sending jolts of electricity through her body. Her hips rose up off the ground as she felt his arm hold her down.
 
Sesshomaru took his hand as he moved it into place. His tongue was working her hardened numb as his clawed finger found her entrance. It was slick, wet, and very hot as he slipped his finger into her core. He heard her yell his name in pure ecstasy as he continued.
 
He knew where her barrier was as he stopped moving his finger before he got to it. He would not take her innocent yet. He wanted to pleasure her before he took it, that way when they finally mated she would not hurt as much. He could just cut it with his claw finger and it would cause the least pain for her. If he took it the normal way she will be in a great deal of pain. He knew that he would have other opportunities to break it as he gently pulled out of her and then back in.
 
He heard the girl moan as he continued to gently stroke her. `So she likes this.' He thought as he continued. Slowly at first he was pumping her with just one finger, then he added another. He could tell that she was coming to her end as her walls were beginning to contract around his fingers. Soon she let out an almighty scream as she released. He quickly moved his fingers away as he lapped up her sweet juices.
 
He wanted more. He couldn't get enough of her essence as he continued. The girl had not calmed down from her orgasm when he again started working her.
 
Kagome mind was in a fog. She felt the knot in her stomach get tighter, and tighter, until she finally had her sweet release. Her body shivered from the force of her release as she started to calm down. Then she felt it again. He was not done with her as he was bringing her body back to life. He worked that tongue of his and his fingers until she reached her peak again. Again she felt as he moved his tongue to her entrance and suckled there until he had drank all of her juices.
 
He continued to do this for several more time with each time she would explode even more powerful than the last. Finally she couldn't take it any more as she fell unconscious and worn out from what he had done to her.
 
Sesshomaru raised his head as he licked his lips. She was so addicting that he couldn't help bringing her to her peak to get more. She had peaked about ten times before he finally wore her out and she fell unconscious. He continued to lap her sweet juices and when he was sure that she would not wake up he moved over her body as his manhood was close to her core.
 
This demon blood wanted more than anything for him to take her but he was a demon of his word and he would not go against that. He kissed her gently as he picked her up in his arms. He moved her into the hot springs as he gently cleaned her from her ordeal.
 
He had reached just as many peaks as she did, as he would start all over again. Once he had gotten himself and the girl cleaned up he stepped out of the hot springs and walked out of the bathhouse. He covered her with his tail as he walked back to his room.
 
He entered the room as he placed her on his futon. He sat next to her and thought, `She tastes wonderful. I never knew that she would last as long as she did. Every time I brought her body to life she was like a wild animal waiting to be released.
 
She reacted so beautifully to everything I did to her, and the pleasures she gave me was unreal. I never knew that she could do that. If my brother only knew what he had let slip through his fingers. That dead miko of his could never compare to this one.'
 
He laid down next to her as he brought her into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her form as his tail came up to cover them. He fell asleep with her like this as he finally rested from his ordeal. He welcomed the sleep that his body wanted as the sweet smell of her scent relaxed him enough so he could sleep.
 
~oOo~
 
All right the end to another chapter. The response to the last chapter was fantastic. I think that you guys knew what was coming up so you wanted me to post the next chapter really fast. My eyesight is getting better so I'm able to at least edit the chapters faster. I know that I didn't give you guys the full lemon that you were expecting but there is a reason for all this. Remember Kagome must be approved by the rest of the demon lords of the land in order for her to mate with Sesshomaru. Plus my dear fluffy still has to learn a few things along the way.
 
To everyone who is wondering where Shippo is and Rin, don't worry they will be coming in the next few chapters. I can't leave my favorite kit hanging in the background for too long. He plays a special role in my story and some of the things that happen to Kagome is because she cares deeply for Shippo. So don't worry he will return.
 
So Kagome and Sesshomaru have moved into the 3rd phase of the mating ritual. But Naraku is not done with our Sesshy yet. There will be a confrontation and Kagome must face Inuyasha. Tension runs high as our story plot thickens.
 
DragonCountess98, Neosailorqueen, FireDemon86, kya77, ccwilgar, anime fan141 this extra chapter is for all of you. You have all reviewed all of my story so far and I do appreciate it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
This is all for now until the next chapter!
 
Ja ne!