InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dominating the Indomitable ❯ Job Opportunities ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~*~
 
 
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Job Opportunities
 
 
 
(Dedicated to my friend, Koga's Hentai Luver. Get well soon!)
 
 
 
His hands had been roaming the luscious body of a woman with large breasts and pert, pink nipples when he was rudely awakened by the shaking of his mattress. Steely blue eyes shot open and Kouga reflexively pulled the .45, semi-automatic from beneath his pillow and pointed toward the shadowy figure that appeared to be lazily sitting in the high-backed, arm chair that had once sat in the corner of his room, but was now at the end of his bed.
 
“Wakey, wakey,” a rough voice whispered before a cigarette lighter eerily lit up battle-hardened features set with fierce golden eyes.
 
“Mutt-face,” Kouga growled. “What're you doin' here and where are my guards?”
 
“Your pathetic body guards are sleeping like babies,” Inuyasha informed him from behind the muzzle of a mini-Uzi. Wisps of smoke snaked around the white, fuzzy, dog ears on top of his snowy white head of hair. “You can put your gun away. I ain't here to hurt ya. Consider this my bid for the job opening.”
 
Kouga stared through the glass panes of the patio doors that led to the balcony of his penthouse and noticed two figures slumped against the rails.
 
“A bid, huh?” he replied curiously and slanted his eyes back to the half-breed. “Heard your last boss took off with the wife and everything you owned.”
 
“Ex-wife,” Inuyasha scowled. “I haven't worked in over a year. Need some dough...and a loyal employer.” It wasn't a complete lie. He just didn't like digging into his emergency funds.
 
“What makes you think I want your kind here?” Kouga asked with a cocked brow as he rose from the bed, naked as the day he was born. When Inuyasha took a drag from his cigarette, the dull red glow lit the bronze skin of the hard-muscled wolf, highlighting the corded muscle that rippled through his shoulders and arms then down his back and thighs. Kouga grabbed the black satin robe from the bedpost and wrapped it around himself then raked his hands through sleep-tousled, waist length, raven locks.
 
“I'm the best there is and you know it,” Inuyasha flatly replied and leaned back, dropping the Uzi into his lap.
 
“Heard you took up drinkin' after the split,” Kouga commented in challenge and made himself comfortable on the bed again, stretching his long, lean legs out and crossing them while leaning back against the mahogany headboard. The plush mattress and maroon silk sheets with matching comforter were all signs of his wealth. If there was one thing about Kouga, he didn't do anything half way.
 
“I'm over it now, but the market is full of wannabes that come cheap. Not many prospects with such disloyal employers out there.” Inuyasha took a long drag off of his cigarette while he keenly watched the wolf make himself comfortable.
 
“And you think I'd treat you right? A half-breed?” Kouga asked, his eyes following the ashes that fell from the cigarette.
 
“I know you and your reputation. Loyal to a fault. Hell, Kouga, even before the human wars, we'd already come to an agreement. I don't fuck with you and you don't fuck with me. Nothin's changed.”
 
“Except that hanyou status is hangin' by a thread. They don't know whether to throw you into the human camps or give you a prize for being so…resilient,” Kouga snorted.
 
“Keh, let `em try to take me,” Inuyasha said and patted the sword at his side. “Only one person can take me down and he won't do it.”
 
“You mean your half-brother, Lord Sesshoumaru?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
After being so rudely awakened, and realizing that this might take awhile, Kouga decided he needed some refreshment. “Grab me a drink, will ya,” Kouga asked and flicked his claws toward the liquor cabinet. “Grab yourself one, if you want.”
 
`A test, huh?' Inuyasha thought as he stood and chose a bottle of bourbon and one sniffer. “No thanks; had my fill. Here,” he said and handed the items to his potential employer then resumed his seat. “Heard you're goin' out for new territory that's infested with humans.”
 
“Yeah, found it a few months back and been plannin' a mission ever since,” Kouga informed him while he poured himself a drink. “I needed more troops and more recon, and some of those humans are persuasive, so I have to make sure my men are loyal. If we want to keep the earth's healing progressing, we can't afford any infiltration from human sympathizers.”
 
“Yeah...I'm glad Kagome isn't alive to see this,” Inuyasha said with a sad sigh as his fingers played along the muzzle of his weapon.
 
Kouga's eyes fell to his glass as he swirled its contents. “Yeah, she'd be heartbroken.”
 
A tense silence filled the room as the men remembered loves lost, human wars that nearly destroyed the planet, and the rise of youkai as the new rulers.
 
Kouga took a deep breath. “Well, we're fixing it. She might not like what we gotta do, but we can't let humans get out of control like that again or we'll all lose our home. I don't think she would protest what we gotta do, especially if it means the planet will heal faster.”
 
Inuyasha nodded in agreement and took another drag from his dwindling cigarette. It was one of his vices that he refused to give up, unless he was on the job. “So, what do I gotta do to get the job?”
 
Kouga frowned at his friendly acquaintance. “I figured you knew that before you even came here.”
 
“Yeah.” Inuyasha smirked and reached into his pocket then tossed two foil packets to Kouga. Though, his movements and expression exuded confidence and determination, inside, he was nothing but a ball of nerves.
 
“I can see why you'd want lube, but a condom?”
 
“I'm half human; don't wanna take any risks with how fucked up everything is now; super bugs and all that crap.”
 
Kouga chuckled in disbelief. “I never thought I'd see the day that you'd be willing to bend over to become one of my pack. Sesshoumaru might just kill you, if he ever finds out.”
 
Inuyasha grimaced at the mention of his brother. “Nah. He'll kick the shit out of me, but he won't kill me.”
 
“One of these days, you're gonna push the dog too far. You know that, don't you?” Kouga asked with a smirk.
 
“I do try my best,” Inuyasha responded with a smirk. “Tight ass wouldn't even approve my mating. Had to do a human wedding.”
 
“Now, see? That's exactly why you should listen to your elders. He knew she was a lying, cheating bitch.” Kouga tapped his nose. “He's got much better senses than you and you should listen to him. It's a good thing you didn't mate her.”
 
Inuyasha snorted. “You think I'd ever listen to that prick? Maybe rebelling against him was the real reason I married the slut.”
 
“Grow up, man. You've got to start all over again because of that stupid decision.”
 
By now, Inuyasha knew Kouga was stalling. Hell, he was as well. He'd never done anything like this before and wasn't even sure that it was the right thing to do. He had his reasons though. However, why would the wolf leader be stalling? He couldn't think of any other reason than that Kouga was as concerned about the consequences as he was. Deciding to take the reigns and get it over with, Inuyasha crushed the fire of his cigarette in the palm of his hand, flung the butt toward the patio doors, and took off his black leather trench coat. He tossed it onto the back of the chair and started unbuckling the matching leather pants.
 
“I never said you had to do it,” Kouga murmured, for some reason feeling quite hesitant. “Hell, I don't know if I could get it up for a dog anyway. Besides, those funny cat-looking ears on top of your head are kinda distracting,” he said with a snort and downed the rest of his drink.
 
Inuyasha gave Kouga a sideways glance and wriggled his ears in protest as he shoved his pants down and stepped out of them, slipping off his suede boots as he did so. “It wouldn't be fair to the others to bypass the rules. Don't get me wrong, I ain't gay, but I am hanyou. Hanyou have to do some weird shit to survive sometimes. With Sesshoumaru's protection, it has been awhile since I've had to do anything close to this, but I'm no snob.” He shrugged his shoulders and started unbuttoning the red silk shirt. At least, the bitch hadn't taken the clothes off his back.
 
The hanyou seemed to have come to terms with what he had to do to get onto Kouga's team, but Kouga was quite shocked. Inuyasha had never given an inch to anyone. This was quite surreal. Something was just wrong with this picture. There had to be more to it than needing employment. “If you still have Sesshoumaru's protection, why are you doing this?”
 
Kouga noticed the downward tilt to the corner of Inuyasha's lips. The shirt fell away to reveal a chiseled chest, sculpted abs, and royal blue, silk boxers. Physically, Inuyasha had grown to be an adult. He wasn't scrawny anymore, but as far as Kouga was concerned, the guy's brain was too dense and could use a few more poundings.
 
Inuyasha dropped into the chair and turned an intense gaze on him.
 
“That's the problem. Nobody remembers the old battles. He makes it clear to everyone that he's the only one that will kill me. The battles are won before I can even prove myself. If I don't, the other youkai are going to keep pushing to get the hanyou's into the camps. There's a lot of hanyou out there that can't defend themselves. I gotta persuade the assholes that we're not all worthless, and I can't do that with Sesshoumaru snarling over my shoulder at every threat.”
 
“Whoa, so he's actually taking this family thing seriously?” Kouga asked, quite surprised that Sesshoumaru would go so far as to protect Inuyasha from everyone else, instead of letting him fight his own battles.
 
“I don't know what got into him during the human wars, but he's become an overbearing bastard. I swear; it's a real bitch.”
 
“Bitch!” Kouga snorted and laughed. “Sounds like he wants to mate you.”
 
“I've had my suspicions. That's one of the reasons I need to get away from him for awhile,” Inuyasha said in all seriousness. In fact, it was the main reason for leaving Sesshoumaru's side and getting covered in wolf scent, but Kouga didn't need to know that.
 
Kouga's jaw dropped. “You aren't kidding around, are you?”
 
Inuyasha shook his head. “Have you ever seen him with a female?”
 
“Holy fuck! You think he's gay?”
 
Inuyasha shrugged. His half-brother was such a tight-lipped bastard that he had no idea what Sesshoumaru was doing when they weren't together. “I used to think he cared for Kagura, but that was centuries ago and she's been dead just as long. Don't know what to think now, but it's time I got away from him and did shit on my own. I've been under his thumb too long.”
 
Kouga sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose. “You're serious about this then?”
 
When Kouga looked back up, Inuyasha nodded his head. “You know that if there's ever the passing thought that you might switch sides, you'll have to bend over again?”
 
“It's only fair,” Inuyasha responded, straightening a little as he realized that he may have just gotten the job. He had the best record of survivors from his missions. Youkai in some areas of the world didn't really care how many humans were alive after a raid, but it was important in his part of the world. Too few of them had survived, and fewer with the ability to reproduce. He was doing his best for Kagome's memory while insuring that his own kind survived as well.
 
Kouga wiped his hand over his face. “Sure you don't want to sleep on it?”
 
“I'm here aren't I? Quit fucking around,” Inuyasha growled, impatient to get on with it.
 
“Fine, but like I said, I ain't into dogs.” There was silence while he attempted to figure out how to remedy that situation. He wasn't lying when he said that he didn't get into dogs. He wasn't into males either, but getting it up for a wolf in a submissive posture was easy. It was instinct. However, with Inuyasha, he would most likely have to work at it.
 
“Hold on.” Kouga slid out of the bed. Refusing to turn on the lights, he walked into the adjoining bathroom. When he came out again, he had a tube in his hand. “If you want to do this right, that little packet of yours ain't enough.”
 
Up to this point, Inuyasha had been cool about the whole thing, but now he was beginning to get a bit nervous. Sesshoumaru really would kick his ass for bending over for a wolf, but he wouldn't go through another year like the last. He'd been jumping at shadows. When family ties start choking the life out of a being, it's time to pack up and get the hell out of town. Kouga's loyalty had been well known for centuries, but Inuyasha simply had a hard time committing himself to any type of authority. It had helped that he'd been under Sesshoumaru's dictates while youkai had been organizing against the humans. That history did make this a bit easier. However, there was another issue. Kouga could make this quite painful, if he wanted. There was one thing that he wouldn't tolerate though; humiliation. Let Kouga try it and he'd rip the wolf youkai a new hole.
 
Kouga sighed as he dropped his robe and climbed up onto the bed. No matter what Inuyasha thought, he'd always considered the mutt a friend. The guy was loyal, but only to those he chose. Treating him like a potential employee and pack member was going to be hard, though he didn't have any objections to having such a valuable addition. The hanyou was stronger than most full-blooded youkai. He would be a real asset and Kouga could also keep an eye on him. He was sure that he could get Inuyasha to obey his commands much more easily than Sesshoumaru ever had. That was really the only reason he was willing to do this. Someone needed to look out for the idiot and, if Inuyasha was willing to bend over for him, he knew the mutt would take orders. Kouga wouldn't just be Inuyasha's employer; he'd be the hanyou's alpha. Yeah, Sesshoumaru was going to be pissed, but he'd deal with that later.
 
“Alright, we'll just take it slow,” Kouga said and stared at his friend. It was becoming quite obvious that Inuyasha was nervous. Those odd ears were twitching like mad. He was quite tempted to put a stop to the whole thing, but he owed the mutt a lot more than he would ever be willing to admit. “Well, get up here and lay on your back.”
 
Inuyasha wasn't sure what Kouga had planned, but lying on his back wasn't what he'd been expecting. Despite his wariness, he followed Kouga's instructions; otherwise, he wouldn't know what to do. And, he really wanted this job and, out from under Sesshoumaru's nose.
 
Sitting on his knees, to the side of the bed, Kouga waited for Inuyasha to make himself comfortable. “I figure, if we play around a bit, we might be able to get this going,” Kouga informed Inuyasha as he squeezed some of the lubricant into his hand and began spreading it across his palms and fingers. He didn't get into causing his people pain, and it was the last thing on his mind for Inuyasha. Also, he knew that if there was a hint of condescension that Inuyasha would bolt, so he wasn't in a position to give certain types of orders...yet.
 
“I didn't come here to `play around', Kouga. What's the hold up?” Inuyasha growled in impatience and sat up on his elbows. He'd much rather be on his knees and facing the opposite direction so that he wouldn't have to watch what was being done.
 
“Listen, mutt! I told you, I don't do dogs and I've got a good reason!” Kouga huffed and spread his robe then pointed to his limp dick. “You want it faster? Then do something about it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.”
 
“Fine!” Losing all reserve to the need to get this embarrassment over with, Inuyasha got to his knees. If there was one thing he had learned early in life, it was to get the unsavory part of any task over and done with as quickly as possible. “Just so you know, I ain't gay,” he insisted as his cheeks went pink. Without further warning, he grabbed Kouga's dick, leaned down and sucked it into his mouth. The thing was squishy, spongy, and it felt weird to have it in his mouth. Vaguely, Inuyasha wondered how long he could hold his breath so that he wouldn't smell or taste the wolf.
 
“Holy fuck!” Kouga exclaimed at the white mass of hair in his lap. Inuyasha's mouth was hot and had a tight grip on him. The young man's attempts to suck him were rough and hard, just the way he enjoyed it. He could feel his cock tingle with the rush of blood that Inuyasha was teasing into the stiffening member. All of his reservations flew out the window as he wondered if Inuyasha had ever done this before. He doubted it, but damn, was the hanyou good at it. That tongue was sliding up and down the underside of his shaft while the suction tugged his length down Inuyasha's throat. Kouga groaned as his cock continued to become engorged with blood.
 
As Kouga's cock grew in Inuyasha's mouth, he had to back away or risk being gagged. It also meant that he was going to have to move his mouth up and down the length until he could get it harder. When Kouga spread his legs, he refused the urge to look up and began to bob his head up and down. From his own experience, he knew what should feel good and he hardened his tongue and ran it up and down the underside of Kouga's shaft. It didn't take long before he was sure he'd given Kouga a good start. He pulled away and finally turned his eyes up to see if Kouga was ready. Kouga's face was flushed and his eyes glazed. The sight of the wolf's lust embarrassed Inuyasha all the more and his cheeks reddened even further.
 
“Getting there, but not hard enough to get the job done,” Kouga informed Inuyasha, his voice low and gravelly. He knew he could probably stroke himself until he was hard enough to pierce that strong barrier, but Inuyasha's mouth was much quicker and he'd be less likely to lose his erection, especially with the visual aid of Inuyasha's lips sliding up and down his shaft.
 
“Can't you finish it up yourself?” Inuyasha huffed in annoyance.
 
“I could try, but I'm more likely to lose it.” Kouga wanted to add what a treat it was to have Inuyasha's mouth around his dick, but he didn't want to piss off the temperamental half-breed.
 
“Fine,” Inuyasha grumbled and took Kouga's cock into his hand again. The wolf had been right. In the few moments of distraction, the organ had already lost a little of its stiffness. `Stupid wolf,' Inuyasha mentally grumped and sucked the length back into his mouth again, turning his focus completely toward getting Kouga hard as a rock.
 
When Inuyasha's tongue traveled over a very sensitive area of his dick, Kouga couldn't hold back the groan. He couldn't believe how well Inuyasha was doing. A female had never done such a good job. Man, did he love a good blow job, but he needed to gather his wits about him. This wasn't about getting off; it was strictly business, and Inuyasha was being the more professional of the two. That just wouldn't do. After rubbing his gelled hands together, Kouga reached out and ran a finger down the cleft of Inuyasha's ass, unsurprised by the response he was given. Inuyasha flinched and the globes of his ass clenched. Thankful that his dick remained attached to his body, Kouga continued to tease the little valley, gradually paying more and more attention to running the tip of his finger around that tight little ring of muscle that didn't want to relax. Occasionally, he would lean back to watch those pretty, red, swollen lips slide up and down his shaft. Damn, but he had never imagined such a sight. And, he never would have thought that it would turn him on to see his cock sliding in and out of the half-breed's mouth. But, it sure as hell did. Those images would never leave his mind, of that he was certain.
 
For Inuyasha to say that it was shocking to have a guy's fingers touch his ass would be a colossal understatement. It had taken an immense amount of control to remain in his position. Determination to change the direction of his life was the only thing holding him in place. He wasn't certain why Kouga felt the need to play with his ass, but he wasn't in a position to question it. He just had to endure this until it was over and he could get back to work kicking ass and taking prisoners.
 
“Damn it, Inuyasha. You're tight as a drum and I ain't into pain,” Kouga growled. He was more than hard enough to do the job now, but he never hurt his men. It was obvious that Inuyasha wasn't in the habit of bending over and this would be nothing but pain if the mutt didn't relax. “Get off me and turn around,” Kouga instructed, a bit more harshly than he'd intended.
 
It was with relief that Inuyasha allowed the slick, hard cock in his mouth to slide out. With the idea in mind that things were going to move forward, he quickly did as instructed. What he wasn't expecting was two hands spreading his ass cheeks and a slippery tongue to start probing his hole. “What the fuck! Are you insane!” he exclaimed as he whipped his head around to stare wide-eyed at the wolf.
 
Shocked gold and steely blue clashed as Kouga lifted his head from between those two pale muscular globes.
 
“You want it to hurt? I'm trying to prepare you, dumb ass!”
 
“Just get it over with already! You think I'm some kind of pussy?! I can handle pain!”
 
“I don't hurt my men and I ain't gonna hurt you. You wanna follow my orders then turn around and shut the fuck up,” Kouga hissed in frustration. If they kept arguing, he was going to lose his erection. Had Inuyasha been a wolf, it wouldn't have been a problem. The natural instinct for displaying dominance would have kept him hard as a rock and the body of one of his pack members would have automatically responded and relaxed. Besides being a dog, though closely related, this was so very different. The pale half-breed was half human, after all, and over the course of their lives, Kouga developed a respect for Inuyasha's power and loyalty. He just couldn't bring himself to see this in the same light as he would have with one of his pack mates. Inuyasha was more of an orphan of a completely different breed and Kouga's mind and body refused to respond as though the half-breed was a wolf.
 
Inuyasha snarled, but did as he was told. Kouga was right. If he was going to take orders from the wolf, he might as well start learning to do it now. It couldn't be half as bad as barely existing under his half-brother's scrutinizing authority. He'd been suffocated to near insanity and he doubted Kouga would care to attempt micromanaging his life as Sesshoumaru had done. He expected to be given a mission and sent out to handle it on his own without constantly looking over his shoulder.
 
All of those thoughts flew right out of his mind when Kouga's tongue went back into action. The sensation of that slimy, warm appendage, sliding up and down the crack of his ass was...disturbing. Yeah, disturbing. Then there was the warm breath that followed the same trail. Inuyasha had to wonder how the wolf could do something so very strange.
 
With a sigh of frustration, Kouga leaned away from Inuyasha. “This isn't working,” he grumbled. “Roll over, lay on your back, and spread your legs,” Kouga instructed and motioned his hands for Inuyasha to rest his legs to each side of his knees. Had Inuyasha been one of his wolves, Kouga would have sent the bastard away and had him followed, suspecting his intentions, but this was Inuyasha, a completely different matter. What he was about to do, he never would have done for one of his own, and he was going make damn sure that Inuyasha appreciated it.
 
Staring down at his pseudo-friend, Kouga narrowed his eyes. “Just so you know; I don't do this for my own, but your half human and half dog, so you aren't going to respond naturally. And, I ain't gay either, so don't even start with that shit,” Kouga huffed then took Inuyasha's limp dick in his hand and started stroking. “I'm gonna make you relax your muscles, one way or another.”
 
Embarrassment flooded Inuyasha's face and ears with crimson stains as the predawn light gave him an excellent view of Kouga's hand on his privates. This was the fucking weirdest thing he'd ever done. It wasn't supposed to be about sex, but with every passing moment, the lines became more and more blurred, especially when Kouga reached down and squeezed his balls. When he turned his gaze up to Kouga's face, thinking to put a halt to the entire thing, the challenge in those eyes made him swallow his protests. He was no coward. If he backed out now, that's exactly what Kouga would think. `Damn it to fucking hell!'
 
Of course, Kouga had seen the hesitation in Inuyasha's eyes and knew that the half-breed had been about to ditch all of his efforts. There would be none of that. When Inuyasha had removed his clothes, the deal had been sealed. Just to make that point, Kouga kept a stern gaze on Inuyasha as he leaned down and took the still limp cock into his mouth. By all that was holy, if only to prove that he wasn't gay, he would make Inuyasha just as hard as Inuyasha had made him. With that thought in mind, and spurred by Inuyasha's gasp, he began to tongue and suck that flesh to the best of his ability.
 
Kouga's move had startled the gasp from Inuyasha, but the squeezing heat around his dick nearly made his eyes roll into the back of his head. His claws were definitely making an impression on the sheets—right through to the mattress. Sure, it had been over a year since he'd had a mouth wrapped around his length, but it shouldn't feel this good. And that was so very, very wrong. That thought was even more persistent when he felt his cock begin to swell with the rushing heat of his blood. It felt so fucking good to have that tongue stroking the underside of his shaft and swirling over the sensitive tip while his length was sucked in and out of Kouga's throat. The wolf didn't relent once he was hard either. Kouga kept going, teasing and torturing until he was thrusting up into that hot cavern and on the verge of coming.
 
“Fuuuuuck,” Inuyasha groaned and tightly clenched his eyes shut.
 
`Great,' Kouga inwardly smirked, knowing that he wasn't alone in his response to having a male mouth around his cock. He wasn't sure about the fact that he found a flushed and panting male arousing, especially because the half-breed wasn't a part of his pack. Nevertheless, he couldn't dispute the fact that Inuyasha, in a state of sensual overload, was alluring and seductive. Hooded eyes and flushed cheeks haloed in a sea of white, a trembling pale body, and twitching puppy ears were attractive and, dare he think it, `cute'. `Now, if I can just get him to loosen up, I can fuck him.'
 
It didn't occur to Kouga that he'd just crossed a line—and there was no going back.
 
With his cock buried in Kouga's throat while his balls were massaged, Inuyasha was completely clueless when Kouga's other hand reached for the lube. It wasn't until he felt a slick finger trailing beneath his balls and focusing on his ass that he realized what the wolf had been up to, not that he really cared a whole lot at the moment. In fact, he even spread his legs a bit to give Kouga more room to work. As long as that hot mouth continued to scramble his brains, he wasn't sure he really gave a flying fuck what else Kouga was doing.
 
What Kouga was doing was distracting the tasty little morsel while his naughty finger massaged those stubborn muscles. It was turning out to be some work, but at least, Inuyasha was now cooperating. He'd spread his legs and that little ring was now loosening enough that Kouga was willing to try and insert a finger. He gave Inuyasha's dick a hard suck and dragged his tongue up the length of the shaft while he pressed his finger against that tight little hole. Rather than the bodily protest he was expecting, Inuyasha spread his legs wider and thrust his hips upward. That was an invitation if he'd ever had one and he completely buried his finger as Inuyasha's ass came back down to the bed.
 
Inuyasha couldn't believe the tingling sensation that had shot from his ass and straight through his cock when Kouga had put pressure on the area he'd been teasing. Instead of hurting, it had been like sparks, lighting his body on fire. However, the real surprise came when his reaction sent him straight from shoving his cock down Kouga's throat to impaling himself on a finger that hit something inside of him. Once again, he'd thrust upward, and the motions never stopped. Neither did the moans and pants.
 
“Kouga...” Inuyasha groaned; his body overwhelmed with need.
 
Taking Inuyasha's response as further consent, Kouga added a second finger. This time, Inuyasha grunted as though it hadn't felt quite as pleasant as the first. Perhaps that was a good thing because Kouga certainly didn't want cum in his mouth. Regardless, his own cock was dripping and twitching. He never would have imagined that he would get off on teasing another male, but he was most definitely enjoying it. On top of that, he was anxious to bury his aching shaft into that tight ass. This desire had only before occurred with females. It was a new and thrilling experience that he hoped to never regret.
 
That second finger had given Inuyasha pause. The stretch was slightly uncomfortable, though he quickly adjusted to it and was once again thoroughly enjoying himself. If this was Kouga's version of `preparation', he wouldn't mind doing it again, and again, and again...but...he wasn't gay.
 
“Ung,” Inuyasha groaned as all contact with Kouga was momentarily severed. His eyes snapped open just as his legs were shoved into the air.
 
“Not waitin' any longer, mutt,” Kouga panted as he positioned himself for entry. He could have flipped Inuyasha over and taken him from behind, but then he would have been deprived of watching the wonderful expressions Inuyasha made while in the throes of passion. “Relax,” he whispered when he felt Inuyasha's legs tense. He wasn't about to go through all of that again.
 
Inuyasha's eyes widened when he felt and saw Kouga's engorged member pointed at his ass, which the wolf had propped up high enough for him to see exactly what was happening. Fortunately, the view was partially hidden when Kouga's hand came around and wrapped around his cock. Unfortunately, it didn't lessen the sting when Kouga's hips pressed forward and nudged the tip of his cock against that sensitive piece of flesh.
 
“Relax,” Kouga whispered again as he stroked Inuyasha's cock.
 
Inuyasha closed his eyes and groaned; half in pleasure and half in pain as he was simultaneously stroked and stretched. This certainly wasn't as bad as he'd thought it would be and he was glad that it would be over soon. One thing though, if he didn't do something with his hands, Kouga's mattress would be left in shreds. As embarrassing as it was, Inuyasha still managed to reach up and wrap his hands behind his thighs to hold up his legs. Having allowed his eyes to open, he was surprised to see Kouga's eyes roaming his body in pure lust. `Is that normal in this sort of thing? Not that I'd ever ask.'
 
Kouga bit his lip as the tip of his cock breached Inuyasha's entrance. The mutt was so damn hot and tight that he could barely wait to get completely inside of him. It was taking everything he had to hold back. The visual wasn't helping him all that much either. He'd never seen Inuyasha's face in any type of sexual light, but now, the wanton expression nearly mesmerized him. With every one of Inuyasha's pants, his abs rippled. His nipples stood up hard and proud, as did those straining, perky ears.
 
Giving Inuyasha's cock a couple of rough strokes, Kouga pressed forward, gaining a couple of inches. “Fuck, Inuyasha. You're so tight,” he hissed and closed his eyes in an attempt to maintain control. What little he had of his thick cock inside of Inuyasha was being squeezed to death.
 
Inuyasha winced at the intrusion, but Kouga's hand was distracting and he didn't even have to try to relax. In fact, he just wanted the painful part over and done with. It didn't seem that Kouga was going to do him that favor, so he grit his teeth and shoved his ass against Kouga completely impaling himself on that long, thick rod of hard flesh. `Fuck! That hurt.' Suddenly, he appreciated Kouga's efforts. He shouldn't have been so impatient.
 
“Ah, fuck!” Kouga groaned as he was completely swallowed by crushing heat. Oh, he liked it, but he was also a bit angry that Inuyasha had ruined much of his efforts. “Damn it, Inuyasha,” he growled. If the half-breed wanted rough, he'd get it.
 
Kouga's growl rumbled through Inuyasha's body, sending tingles racing over his skin and through his chest and cock. It made him itch to come.
 
Drawing his hips back, Kouga grit his teeth at the sensation of his cock sliding through that tight passage. When he thrust forward, he thought he'd pass out from the rush of heat flooding his body. His cock throbbed with need, but he could only take this so far without it becoming improper.
 
“Ooh, gods,” Inuyasha moaned and rolled his head to the side as he thrust his cock through Kouga's hand. He hadn't been lying earlier. He could take pain. It helped that he was a fast healer. Any damage he'd initially suffered had disappeared and whatever Kouga had done with that last thrust had hit the spot that had been manipulated with those wicked fingers.
 
Kouga nearly lost it when Inuyasha had moaned and moved of his own accord. `Almost done...can't lose control,' he reminded himself and let go of Inuyasha's cock and grabbed his legs. “Roll over,” he commanded and shoved Inuyasha's legs together while pushing them to the side, never removing his cock from that tight ass.
 
“Ung,” was all Inuyasha could manage as he allowed Kouga to help him get to his hands and knees. Now, this was more like what he'd imagined. At least, this way, Kouga wouldn't be able to watch his reactions. It was kind of stupid. He knew that. Still, it helped to assuage his embarrassment. Now, all he had to live with was having his ass hiked in the air with a wolf's dick buried inside. Then...Kouga moved. One thrust. Two. And Inuyasha's arms crumpled, leaving him moaning into the sheets as he was filled over and over again. Each time Kouga's cock pulled away, the emptiness left his body begging to be stretched, filled, and moved.
 
Sweat dripped down the side of Kouga's face. He had to stop soon, but it would be one of the most difficult things he'd ever done. Gods, but he'd never been inside anyone so tight, and fucking soft. Was it the human in Inuyasha that made him softer, smoother? He had to wonder. Nevermind. Time to get this over and done with.
 
Gripping Inuyasha's ass, he pounded into that tight heat for all he was worth, counting to help keep control. `One, two, three...fuck!' Inuyasha had shoved back against him and drew his eyes down to that long white expanse of corded muscle and spine. By the gods, he could fuck that all damn day, but this wasn't supposed to be about fucking, and he was about to take it too far. He'd gone as far as he could without crossing his last line, so he stopped.
 
“Inuyasha,” Kouga ground out. “We can stop now. You've done enough.”
 
To his surprise, he heard a muffled, “Don't stop.”
 
Kouga cleared his throat. “You...sure?” He could only hope the anticipation didn't bleed through his voice.
 
He noticed the slight nod of Inuyasha's head. `Fuck yeah!' He was about to start plunging into paradise again when Inuyasha lifted his head and turned to look at him.
 
“But I ain't gay,” Inuyasha growled.
 
Kouga nearly laughed. “Me either.” Then he pulled out and thrust his throbbing cock into that tight, hot ass. “But I love fucking you. I've never been inside of anyone who felt this good.” To emphasize his point, he thrust again into his willing bed partner.
 
Kouga easily saw Inuyasha's face turn fire engine red before dropping into the sheets, hidden in a white mass of mussed hair. However, when he again shoved himself into that squeezing heat, the moan that drifted from under the snowy blanket of white wasn't one of embarrassment. `If we're going to do this, let's do it right.' Kouga positioned himself higher over the muscular globes of Inuyasha's ass, the sight of which gave him an uncommon thrill of conquest, then leaned onto Inuyasha's back, wrapping his left arm around Inuyasha's chest and taking Inuyasha's dripping cock into his right hand. He nuzzled his nose behind one of those fuzzy ears.
 
“Hold on tight, mutt,” he whispered with a smirk then slammed his cock into the half-breed's ass.
 
“Ah!” came the surprised gasp from beneath the curtain of white, pleasing Kouga to no end. His cock throbbed with the desire to hear it again.
 
“I want you to come for me,” he whispered and stroked Inuyasha's slick shaft faster as he began rapidly pumping his cock in and out of that beautiful body that somehow had come to belong to him. With each thrust, he took possession of the creature beneath him. Inuyasha couldn't be his true pack, but Kouga could keep him, and not just as an employee. He was snapped from those musings as the walls of Inuyasha's ass clenched around his cock. “Fuuuck.”
 
“Ung,” Inuyasha grunted then practically whined as his body was roughly beaten with Kouga's hips. That's not to say he didn't enjoy it. He loved every jarring motion that sent his skin jumping over his muscles. It only served to raise the level of heat pouring through his body. Between that, Kouga pumping his cock, and that odd spot inside of him getting hit every time Kouga's cock filled him, Inuyasha's body was tensing for release, his balls tightening, and the sensation of cum crawling up his shaft threatening to overflow.
 
“You're ready,” Kouga panted. He wouldn't have thought it possible, but Inuyasha's ass had tightened even more around his cock. Also, the throbbing shaft in his hand was pulsing and dripping, ready to spew its load of white cream. “Come for me.”
 
“Stop talkin' dirty,” Inuyasha groaned. It was weird and distracting, especially when the tip of his cock was swollen and burning for release. He was right there, right at the edge, and oh so ready.
 
Inuyasha thought he heard a puff of laughter before Kouga's arm left his chest. Fingers trailed over his balls as he held Kouga's weight. Then the strangest thing happened. Those fingers pressed at the seam beneath his balls and he came like he'd never come before.
 
“Aaah! Ah, ah, ah...” Inuyasha shouted as the fluid that had been trying to shove its way through his cock exploded out the sensitive tip. His body seemed to come apart at the seams. If Kouga's arms hadn't been around his waist, he would have collapsed into a heap of convulsing and writhing limbs. Never had he lacked such control over his own body. What made it worse, or better—he couldn't decide—was that he wasn't even trying to hang onto a single shred of decency.
 
“Oohuuh...fuuuck,” Kouga moaned through clenched teeth as Inuyasha's body seemed to try to devour his cock, sucking at him with each spasm. The clenching and releasing muscles sliding against his rock hard cock was enough and Kouga let go of the last bit of his restraint and pounded into Inuyasha's ass with every bit of speed and strength he had before reaching his own end. The split second of knowing he was about to fill that ass with his own cum, and that he would be the first, catapulted him over the edge. “Aaargh!”
 
The power of his release lifted Kouga from Inuyasha's back and sent him upright to thrust into Inuyasha over and over. He thought he'd never finish. It was the first time he'd ever come inside of a male, and damn, did it ever feel spectacular. It wasn't just the sensation of his cum shooting out into that tight channel either. No, that was only a small part of it. It was that, as far as he knew, he was Inuyasha's very first true alpha. He had been chosen to dominate the indomitable. If that wouldn't puff up his chest and cause his cock to shoot off some extra celebratory cum, he didn't know what would.
 
The pulsing, twitching cock and the warmth spilling into his ass was a new sensation to Inuyasha. It almost made him feel like he had to piss. Instead, his cock twitched and his body jerked as he spilled more seed than he knew he had in him. For the life of him, he couldn't catch his breath. His body didn't seem to want to function properly. Abruptly, Kouga's weight dropped onto his back and he simply allowed himself to slide to the sheets. He was in no shape to be supporting that much weight. Strands of black hair mingled with his own to try to suffocate him as he panted for air.
 
“Move your lazy ass,” he puffed.
 
Kouga groaned as he rolled to the side, the terrible tingling sensation of his overly sensitive cock sliding out of the half-breed causing him to hiss. He was pleased when he heard a pained grunt come from beneath that mound of hair. The audible sound of Inuyasha swallowing let him know that he was about to hear Inuyasha's thoughts on their activities.
 
“Just so you know; I'm...”
 
“...not gay,” Kouga finished for him then chuckled. “Me either, but I wouldn't mind doing that again.”
 
Inuyasha brushed the hair away from his face and stared at Kouga. “Can you order me to do that?” That would be a real bitch. He didn't sign on to be Kouga's whore.
 
“No, doesn't stop me from wanting it though.”
 
The silence that filled the space between them was deafening. Kouga studied Inuyasha's expression and really couldn't glean anything from it. However, once Inuyasha spoke, he sighed with relief.
 
“We'll see.”
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Thank you for reading, rating, and reviewing.
 
~*~
 
*Disclaimer*
 
Inuyasha and all associated characters are owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I make no profit from this story, nor do I intend to. My only goal is to occupy my demented mind with delusions of actually owning a life-sized, anatomically correct Sesshoumaru.
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~