InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ dont break my heart ❯ telling someone and answering questions ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Last time- "Because....." he trailed off.

A/N:this might be a short chapter
________________________________________________________________________ _____
Normal POV
Kagome- It is okay you don't have to tell me if you don't want to I will understand sesshomaru
Sesshomaru- Thank you kagome
Kagome- No problem just tell me when you are ready ok
Sesshomaru- Ok
Kagome and sesshomaru started walking back to camp. Kagome called rin and shippo over for a bed time story. "So which one should I read tonight?" asked Kagome. "Snow White." both rin and shippo said together. "Snow White it is then." she replied. When kagome was done reading rin and shippo were fast asleep. Sango came over and picked shippo up and put him on the blanket and kagome put rin next to him. Sango and kagome went and sat down far anough from Inuyasha's hearing range.
Sango- So kagome has Inuyasha been hitting you again because ever time shippo gets on your shoulder or someone touches your arms you wince in pain?
Kagome- Yeah but what can I do I mean come on he is half demon I'm just a human 'wench' as he puts it.
Sango- I could help you get better use a sword and get better with the bow of yours.
Kagome- Thank you sango but I already have someone teaching me.
Sango- You mean sesshomaru-sama? *sango whispered*
Kagome- Yeah. Sango can I tell you anything without you telling anyone? *kagome whispered back*
Sango- Of coures. *she whispered*
Kagome- Great. Sango I think I might be... *she whispered but was cut off*
Sango- I know kagome I see how you look at him I think he you know loves you too. They kept their talk in a low whisper.
Kagome- You think so?
Sango- Yeah.
On the other side of camp


"Hey sesshomaru." said miroku.
"Hello." said sesshomaru.
"Sesshomaru how do you feel about kagome I'm just worried my friend will get her heart broken again she really does love you even if you can't see it sango and I can see how you two look at each other when the other is not looking." said miroku.
"I think I might....." he stopped.
"I know what it is you think you feel I'm glad you feel the same way she feels for you. So are you going to ask to court her?" miroku asked.
"Do you think she would accept?" was sesshomarus reply.
"Yes I think she would reply real quick to that question. Would you wait to mate her till after the last battle?" miroku asked.
"Of course but she wouldn't be going to live in her time. She will only be able to go back and forth to visit. Do you think she would do that or want to live in her time and not want to be with this sesshomaru?" he asked.
"No worries she would stay here just don't ever think she would cheat on you or anything like that she is way to kind and loyal to do anything like that." miroku replied.
"I know thats what I love about her." sesshomaru whispered to miroku.

With the girls other side of camp

Kagome- I can't believe I actually told someone I love sesshomaru lord of the western lands.
Sango- You had to tell someone lets get some sleep ok?
Kagome- Hey sango do you think he would ask to court and mate with me?
Sango- Of course.
Kagome and sango got up and went back to their blankets to everyones suprise exept miroku's because he gave him the idiea. Sesshomaru went and layed down next to kagome. Kagome and sesshomaru just cuddled together. Not even caring that they were getting stares from everyone at camp.
Next morning really early

Sesshomaru got up and woke kagome up. "Is it morning already?" kagome asked. "Yeah but it is early I just wanted to tell you why I have been so protective and mad at Inuyasha for hitting you and being so kind. The reason for all of it is because I.... I l...love y..you kagome I really do." said sesshomaru. "Really oh sesshomaru I..I lo..love you too." said kagome.

~~~~~~~~~A/N: I hope you like it. Rate and review thanx.~~~~~~~