InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Echo's Of The Past ❯ Morons ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~* Inu-Yasha and Miroku*~

Well looks like the person is as big as a moron as you Monk.

Maybe the person isn't coming back to their camp, they probably left, Miroku said.

Suddenly Miroku said well looks like the person isn't that much of a moron.

Why do you say that Miroku?.

Because look at their hut, made out of sand bags leafs and branches, pretty clever unlike us who tried to put up a hut and ended up caving in on us.

Hey that was your fault, if you hadn't of grabbed my ass I might of not thrown you against the wall.

It still should of survived the impact, and I was searched for my staff Miroku said with an innocent smile.

Monk you can stay outside the hut your not going in with me.

I found it first!.

SO what's your point! Inu-Yasha growled

My point is finders keepers.

Fine I'll go in but if you piss me off once I'll strangle you.

Fine Miroku said.

Keh let go in this crummy hut before were soaked! Inu-Yasha said in defeat.

~* Kagome*~

Oh no my fire it's out!

Dammit how am I going to cook this rabbit?, well might as well save it for tomorrow.

Kagome walked to her hut exhausted.

Thank the Gods I made a straw bed im tired.

Kagome lifted open her deer flap and went inside her hut and sat down.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Something just grabbed me Kagome said running out of the hut cupping her hands ofver her butt.

Kagome looked at the hut nervously not knowing what grabbed her.

Kagome grabbed a thick stick and was walking over to her hut.

~* Inside the Hut*~

Jeez Miroku do you have to be such an idiot?.

Hey it's her fault for just sitting in here when there's no light in here.

Well go make sure she's gone, we don't want another accident Inu-Yasha whispered.

Miroku walked out of the hut and then Inu-Yasha her a WHAM then a THUD!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~Well please review it's my first story, I'm not very good but someone at least review!