InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fetish ❯ Fetish ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================

Introducti on:

This story takes place in a fully open, Americanized modern-day universe in which youkai and humans – both spiritual and otherwise – not only live together in peace, but they 'play' together, as well. Purity of the species is still important to some, most commonly for some species of youkai and especially as more and more people interbreed, creating 'mutt' offspring with a wide variety of lineages. As such, some clans of 'endangered' youkai have implemented stricter breeding practices in an attempt to preserve the purity of the race, lest their species disappear forever. Such is the case for the silver inu, as they are now classified endangered by the youkai government, and as a result said breeding practices are required by youkai law for all members of the species. You can't stand in the way of progress, though, and so such restrictions have simply made way for looser mating practices in the long run. Polygamy and bisexuality are no big deal in this day and age, and much more often than not any purely sexual relationship between species will be between two people of the same gender by default, to avoid the risk of unwanted hanyou, or even mixed-breed youkai children. Hanyou are still fairly common in this universe, of course, but so are 'studding' services, and any human willing to settle down with an endangered species of youkai simply has to accept the fact that, at some point in time, their youkai partner will be required to breed with another of their race to preserve the bloodline.

Such is the case with Inuyasha, his father having bred with an inu bitch as well as his human wife to fulfill his reproductive responsibilities and not bring shame to his family. As a result Inuyasha has a few full-youkai half-siblings, but they are not in this story and Sesshoumaru is not one of them. Sesshoumaru's family is especially strict, and considers diluting the bloodline a dishonor regardless of the circumstances, his father having bred only with his pureblooded mate, just like his father before him, and his father before him, and it is quite expected of the young daiyoukai to claim a purebred silver inu bitch of his own for reproductive purposes as soon as he graduates college.

Which is all a female is good for, as far as Sesshoumaru is concerned, since he greatly prefers the male physique. Ruing the day he'll be forced to choose a wife and actually bed the bitch, Sesshoumaru spends most nights dominating the more desirable males at his school.

All but one.

Attractive or not, it's the principle of the thing.

That mutt's father should never have permitted himself to lie with a human female.

He's got nothing against Inuyasha personally, but the sins of the father, and all that. Knowing Inuyasha is attracted to him, Sesshoumaru spends most days making sure that hanyou knows just how he feels about his very existence.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````

~ Fetish ~



Jumping music, slick DJs, fog machines and laser rays...

“Look out weekend, 'cause here I come...” Inuyasha sang to himself as he headed towards the exit of the school, his book bag slung over his left shoulder.

Watching the sway of the miniskirt in front of him, he stealthfully hastened his approach, offering the tantalizing ass a good firm swat with his right hand as he came up beside the girl it was attached to.

Kagome squeaked and jumped, turning quickly to look at the smirking hanyou at her left with mock anger in her stormy blue-gray eyes.

“Jerk.” she accused with a teasing glint, playfully punching his upper arm.

He laughed.

“Hey, I can't help it. You got fries with that shake?”

Kagome rolled her eyes, then sighed. Inuyasha's mood turned more serious in an instant.

“What's wrong?” he asked, wrapping his right arm around her shoulders.

“It's Kouga...” she explained with a hesitant tone, and it was his turn to sigh.

“What did he do this time?” the hanyou asked, releasing Kagome's shoulders to reach across himself and adjust the strap of his book bag.

“He asked me to marry him.”

Inuyasha stopped, eyes wide, and grabbed Kagome's arms to force her to turn and look at him.

“So then what's the problem? That's all you've been going on about, wanting him to commit.” He noticeably sniffed her. “Why are you sad?”

“It's just...I feel so bad for Ayame...” Kagome stated, worrying her lower lip. “She really loves him, too.”

Inuyasha grinned some at that; good ol' Kagome, always putting everyone else's happiness above her own. He knew where his miko best friend was coming from, though. She and Kouga had been dating since their freshman year, but Ayame was 'assigned' to Kouga by his father and Ayame's father, a betrothal of sorts, but only for breeding purposes. They weren't required to stay together romantically. The only problem was, Ayame and Kouga had grown up together and the she-wolf was in love with him, even though Kouga didn't feel the same way as far as Inuyasha knew, the male ookami having immediately fallen for Kagome the day they'd met.

“It's up to you and Kouga, Kagome, but nobody would think any less of you if you three became one big happy family; certainly no one in either his or her family, at least. It's actually the right thing to do, from a wolf's perspective, if you don't want to break Ayame's heart by forcing her to give Kouga up after the breeding.” Inuyasha told her sincerely. “It's not uncommon for ookami-youkai to have more than one female, anyway, and as long as one of them's Ayame then neither family will mind it if you two also get serious and have kids.”

“That just seems so weird, though.” the human female said as they started walking again, headed for the on-campus coed dorms. “I mean, I get the need for he and Ayame to...I mean, I know that purebred ookami-youkai are getting a little on the rare side, too, and I accepted that about him going in, but to actually live with her? Your father is married to your mother; he's not shacking up with that female inu-youkai he mated with on the side.”

Inuyasha shrugged.

“Only because she's married to a neko-youkai. For father and her it was win/win situation, because they each got the required breeding out of the way and were then free to be with their true loves. They didn't even fight over custody of my half-sisters; Father was perfectly okay with them staying with their mother most of the time. But with you and Kouga...with Ayame having no other male in her life she'll need Kouga there to help her with the cubs, anyway. I think it'd be best if you three could make things work as a pack, with you as his alpha-female, of course.”

Kagome laughed a little at that, shaking her head at the craziness of it all.

That's what happens when you fall in love with a canine ...

“I love how it's all just so perfectly natural to you.” Kagome stated with a smirk, and Inuyasha shrugged again, before the ears on his head that branded him as a hanyou swiveled in the direction of a high-pitched voice calling his name from across campus.

“Yoo-hoo!” Jakotsu called, waving his hand to get their attention as he headed over their way.

“Enough about my love life...” Kagome stated merrily as Inuyasha cringed, laughing at the look on his face. She knew how he felt about Jakotsu. “Why don't you give him a chance, hmm? He's clearly into you, or at least wishes he could be.” she joked.

“Please...” Inuyasha scoffed. “If I wanted to have sex with somebody that effeminate I'd just fuck a real woman.”

Kagome snickered at that, and appeared to think it over.

“Well, there's always my cousin Kikyou.”

“Oh yeah, that'd go over real well.” Inuyasha agreed sarcastically. “She'd probably pin my ass to a tree with a miko arrow if I tried to ask her out on a date.”

Kagome laughed at that.

Even though Kagome didn't have a problem with people of demonic origin her cousin Kikyou didn't feel the same way, the slightly older miko making her stance on human purity quite clear. Kagome couldn't wait to see the look on her cousin's face when she accepted Kouga's proposal, as she definitely planned on doing. She already had her mother's blessing; Mrs. Higurashi had actually teased Kagome when their relationship had first started, stating she wondered if she and Kouga's future kids would have cute puppy-dog ears like her friend Inuyasha did. It was just too bad Inuyasha wasn't into girls, Mrs. Higurashi had jokingly lamented back then, having originally pictured her daughter and the inu-hanyou getting together as they got older. Kouga, to her, was kind of like a runner up, in a way, but truthfully, she'd actually grown quite fond of the wolf over the years.

As for Kagome, she knew her family, sans Kikyou, would be happy for her, knowing how deeply she'd fallen for the wolf, and even the prospect of sharing him with Ayame on a more permanent basis didn't bother her that much, the longer she thought about it, proving to the young miko in that moment that she and Kouga really were meant to be together, because she could accept everything about his culture, just like Izayoi had accepted what she'd needed to in order to be with Inuyasha's father.

And speaking of her inu-hanyou best friend, he threw on a fake smile as his not-so-secret admirer approached in that moment, getting close enough for the hanyou to smell the lingering scent of sex on the man. It wasn't his promiscuity that turned Inuyasha off to Jaktosu, since truthfully he was just as promiscuous, and being half youkai still meant he was immune to human STDs so it wasn't the man's humanity, either. It was just his personality that rubbed Inuyasha the wrong way. He figured if he ever actually did have sex with the guy that he'd never leave him alone.

“Hey there, puppy!” Jakotsu squealed as he got right up in Inuyasha's face, wrapping his arms around him and leaning in for a kiss which the hanyou deftly avoided, turning his face while leaning forward as well to concede to a hug instead.

“Hey, you...” he replied, patting Jakotsu awkwardly on the back and flinching when the man reached down and squeezed his ass with both hands.

Kagome tried to conceal her snicker, but his hanyou hearing easily picked up on it.

“Have you missed me, darling?” Jakotsu asked in a fanciful tone as he finally allowed Inuyasha to regain some semblance of personal space.

“Like a dog misses a tick.” he replied as conversationally as he could muster.

Jakotsu only laughed.

“Oh, what a perfect analogy! Since you are the dog, and I want to suck on you.”

Sango and Miroku, two of Kagome and Inuyasha's closest friends, were also on their way over in that moment and heard Jakotsu's comment loud and clear, Miroku choking on his laughter as Inuyasha sent the houshi a death glare from over Jakotsu's shoulder.

He had a right to be angry, since Miroku was actually the one who'd introduced Jakotsu to Inuyasha in the first place, even though he swore to that day that he'd done so with the best of intentions. Truly, Jakotsu meant well, which was why Inuyasha put up with him rather than rudely telling the guy to get lost. Still, Miroku felt kind of sorry for Inuyasha, so he decided in that moment to help him out.

“Ah, Jakotsu, there you are.” he stated as he and Sango approached the trio, Sango breaking off to go speak with Kagome as the miko waved her over, wanting to share her news about Kouga.

“Miroku?” Jakotsu asked as he turned, eyebrow raised in question.

“Bankotsu's looking all over for you.” the houshi stated, his look completely sincere. It was actually rather scary, how easily Miroku could lie through his teeth.

“Ah! Mustn't keep lover boy waiting.” the effeminate man stated then in agreement, before turning back to Inuyasha. “Catch ya later, darling.” he stated, blowing the hanyou a kiss, and then he sashayed off in search of the guy who came closest to an actual boyfriend. How Bankotsu could put up with being with such a slut was anyone's guess, but Inuyasha didn't really care.

“Catch something later.” he muttered under his breath before turning back to his friends.

“So...did we interrupt anything, I hope?” Miroku asked with a teasing edge, earning a giggle from the women as well as Inuyasha.

“Nothing much,” Kagome answered, “Inuyasha was just helping me figure out my love life, and in return I was trying to find him the perfect man.”

Man being the operative word.” Inuyasha added for emphasis.

“Well I'm truly sorry, my friend, but I love the ladies.” Miroku joked, earning a light punch to the arm from Sango. “Lady! I mean I love the lady Sango...” he squeaked in amendment, earning a snorted laugh from Kagome.

“All joking aside, I know who would be perfect for you.” Kagome stated then, earning Inuyasha's attention as she gestured across the parking lot, and to the silver-haired youkai just then getting into the back of a luxury town car that quickly drove away.

It was Inuyasha's turn to snort.

“As fast as I would roll over for that, believe me, I've tried, but his royal anus won't give me the time of day. Says I'm a 'disgrace' to our kind and should've never been born. I don't think he'd give me a strip of paper to wipe my ass on, let alone pay it any other kind of attention.”

“Well then, why not a night on the town at Club Fetish, if you're feeling especially randy?” Miroku suggested, waggling his eyebrows, before cringing at the accusative look Sango sent his way. “My darling, I've only heard of it in passing, I swear!”

“Uh-huh...” she muttered, unconvinced, turning around and crossing her arms.

Inuyasha chuckled again, and answered with, “Where do you think I'm headed? It's Friday night and time to get good and shit faced.”

“Figuratively of literally?” Kagome asked with a wink.

“Ewww...don't answer that.” Sango chimed in, uncrossing her arms to wave them frantically in an effort to stop Inuyasha from talking, earning joyous laughter from both men.

It was so good having friends he could be himself around.

Walking with said friends for a little while longer, they parted ways on a pleasant note as Inuyasha made it back to his dorm room, and putting his schoolwork away for the weekend, he quickly stripped out of his day clothes and into a pair of tight black leather pants with matching black mesh V-neck sleeveless shirt, biker boots buckled over his pant legs completing the ensemble. Heading over to his vanity, he opened his small jewelry box and took out a silver beaded necklace with silver fang pendant and fastened it behind his neck, the length perfect as it glistened against the bit of tanned chest he was showing. 'Man cleavage' Kagome had called it. Opening his top dresser drawer, he selected a black bandana and tied it on his head, over his ears, making sure the knot was on the left. It served two purposes, both protecting his sensitive ears from the loud club music as well as advertizing his desire to dominate. True, at heart he was a switch and would go either way, but he was feeling frisky tonight; it was time to let his alpha play. Tomorrow night would be different, and a part of him was really looking forward to it, but he would enjoy the here and now for the time being.

ooOooOoo

It didn't take long for things to get busy down at the nightclub, Club Fetish specializing in just that, fetishes, although more specifically of the youkai/human variety than anything else. It wasn't officially a gay club but it might as well have been, since heterosexual couples were quite the rarity. The idea was to be with whomever or whatever you normally weren't allowed to be with, and you didn't really want children to be a result of such indiscretions, for several reasons. Some people might have been there without the knowledge or consent of their life partners, for starters, though Inuyasha didn't give a fuck. Although, that was really a poor choice of words because he did, in fact, give quite a few fucks that night. The only thing that was against the law was paying for it – a stupid human rule if you asked him, but one the youkai of the world had agreed to abide by, regardless. Didn't matter at Club Fetish, anyway, because once you paid the cover charge it was a literal free for all, at least as far as bedroom activities were concerned. The booze wasn't cheap, but being rather expensive was how they kept the riffraff away. There was also security up the ass...figuratively speaking at least because trying to get it on with any of the security guards would promptly result in you getting kicked out on your ass. If you followed the few scant rules, however, then you could pretty much do whatever the hell you wanted, to whomever you wanted, and there were plenty of private – or not so private – rooms in the back to accommodate.

Or you could just stay in the main room all night long and dance on the dance floor, but that was boring. It was another rule, though – no nudity or fucking in the main room. You want to take your clothes off? Take it to the back half of the building. For a place that specialized in sleaze, Inuyasha had to admit they ran a pretty clean operation.

Swaggering back out into the main room after leaving his latest conquest semi-conscious on one of the private beds, it didn't take long for his golden eyes to zero in on the tight ass in snug fitting jeans that was sporting both a black and gray handkerchief sticking out of the right back pocket, indicating somebody into being on the receiving end of both S&M and bondage. Ironically, a techno mixed version of the song “S&M” by Rihanna started playing right in that moment, so Inuyasha danced his way over to his new prospect, coming up behind him and singing in the man's ear in time with the music, “'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it.”

Without missing a beat, which was extra impressive given the fast tempo of the song, the human man twirled around and sang, “Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!”

“I like it like it.” Inuyasha sang before grabbing the unnamed man's hair, yanking him into a fierce kiss that pierced a lip with his fangs, Inuyasha's mouth filling with the delicious taste of the stranger's blood.

The human man moaned into the kiss, pressing his denim-clad erection against Inuyasha's groin. Growling in approval, the hanyou lowered his hands and cupped the man's ass, hoisting him up as the human obediently wrapped his legs around him.

“That's an impressive bone; you got some canine in you?” the hanyou asked huskily, knowing by scent the man was entirely human.

“No...” said human answered breathlessly, somewhat anticipating the hanyou's next line.

“Would you like some?” Inuyasha teased. It might have been a cheesy pick-up line, but the fact that he'd literally picked the man up made up for it in the human's mind, knowing just what those demonic muscles, and claws, of his soon-to-be lover could do to him.

Would do to him.

“Yes, please.” he decided to answer, his head lolling back as Inuyasha attacked the man's throat with tongue and teeth. The human gasped.

“The safety word is ramen.” Inuyasha stated then. “Don't forget it, or I just might kill you on accident.”

Not really true, because he'd never permit himself to be that careless, but it was his favorite threat nonetheless. The human in his arms certainly had no complaints as Inuyasha carried his deliriously happy prize into another one of the back bedrooms.

ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

Saturday morning met Sesshoumaru with boredom. With no classes to escape to he was forced to listen to his father prattle on about the family business and what would be expected of him when he eventually took over. Sometimes, Sesshoumaru seriously regretted his decision to not slum it in the dorms with the commoners; at least finding a little action on the side would be much easier if he didn't have to constantly make sure he was thoroughly bathed before coming back home. He knew his parents knew of his indiscretions. It was really no secret, but it was the principle of the thing, and primarily the fact that he was constantly meeting with his father's business associates. To an inu-youkai, not bathing properly after an impromptu romp was as classless as walking right up to a professional colleague and stating, “Good morning! I had imprudent, incongruous sex with a total stranger last night. How was your weekend?”

Since he would be running the company, one day, the young daiyoukai knew he needed to maintain an air of dignity and integrity where his father's associates were concerned. Yes, he was a playboy and everyone knew it, but he was a respected, sophisticated playboy, and really, his father only mildly disapproved. Rutting with males was unquestionably the favored alternative to rutting with non-inu females, and his father was tremendously grateful to know that there would at least never be a mixed breed scandal in his family, even though the ideal image the Inu no Taisho had originally wished to portray in the public eye was that they were refined enough to keep it in their pants except for their breeding partners, alone.

It was a fool's hope, Sesshoumaru's father knew, deciding with resignation to be grateful for what he would get; pureblooded grandchildren. Ideally, he would love it if Sesshoumaru could get his promiscuity out of his system while in college so that after he was properly wed he would then maintain genuine monogamy with his female, but realistically speaking he knew it was most likely a lost cause. At least their bloodline would remain pure. Sesshoumaru's disdain for the female form was actually a good thing, his father had decided, considering the young man's rather lecherous tendencies. He would rather the boy openly take a male lover, leaving no doubt in the public's mind that his female was strictly a breeder, than inadvertently impregnate a human female with a half-breed bastard. It wasn't their species itself he was worried about, since Sesshoumaru could still father pureblooded offspring to further the generations along; it was a matter of honor, and maintaining the integrity of their bloodline, specifically. No descendent of their forefathers would ever possess imperfect blood. As far as Sesshoumaru's father was concerned, any silver inu willing to breed outside of their race, regardless of how many purebreds they'd also sired, was an apostate and miscreant unworthy of continuing their bloodline at all. The youkai government at large didn't view it that way, of course, figuring that so long as the purity continued then what difference did a little mixing on the side make? That might be their rule, but Sesshoumaru would obey his rules, or else.

ooOooOoo

Watching the city go by from the back window of his favorite town car, Sesshoumaru had his driver take him to a local luncheonette, a popular hangout for much of Shikon U's student body. It was the body of some students in particular he was mostly hungry for, although a light lunch would also be nice since he hadn't been able to keep much of an appetite throughout breakfast. His father's ramblings were needlessly repetitive; he had no intention of debasing their lineage. He'd really rather not breed with any female, silver inu or otherwise, although he was at least grateful for the fact that his father had put together a collection of viable candidates from which he could select his future consort, rather than merely being assigned a breeding partner sight unseen.

That was a worry for another day, however, as his driver opened the door for him and he strutted out of the vehicle with an air of superiority, his very aura bespeaking of his near limitless strength, prowess and virility. All the men and women wanted him, and true, some men also wanted to be him, as the saying went. They were usually the ones lucky enough to feel his body above their own, the ones who dared to fantasize that it was even theoretically possible for them to one day become even remotely close to his level of greatness. He preferred dominating fellow alpha males; it stroked his ego extra hard when the hands that stroked his flesh were unaccustomed to taking orders.

Every once in a while, however, he preferred easier prey; he preferred humans. While making a dominant youkai submit to his superior strength did thrill him, there was just something to be said for the way a human male was entirely at his mercy. An alpha youkai merely chose to concede, chose not to fight; a human, or at least a layman with no spiritual powers, had no choice in the matter. No, he would not rape, but he would do the next best thing; find a submissive who believed he was willing and then destroy him. On the verge of passing out he would always leave his victims begging for more, mindlessly willing to endure his torment for the pleasure it brought them. He'd heard it'd taken his last toy over two months to fully recover; the fellow student had had to switch over internet classes he could take at home while he recuperated.

Sesshoumaru smirked at the thought.

The daiyoukai's increasingly good mood was instantly shattered, however, as his nose detected precisely who, or rather what walked into the casual dining restaurant only a few short minutes after he himself had arrived.

Inuyasha knew the pureblooded inu was there, of course; there was no way he could've missed the guy's scent. But he had a lunch date with Kagome and he had every right to be there, even if the guy was trying to make him burst into flame with his glare.

Ignoring the daiyoukai the best he could, Inuyasha quickly spotted Kagome, the miko happily waving him over, and he immediately headed over to her table to join her.

“Guess who's here!” Kagome whispered with delight as he took his seat across from her.

“I noticed,” he deadpanned, “and you better not have called me here because-

“Oh don't be silly.” Kagome interrupted, waving off his comment. “He just barely got here a few minutes ago and I had no idea he'd be here. The reason I called you,” she explained, “is because I wanted your opinion on wedding dresses.”

That said, she laid out a few photographs that had been clipped from magazines across the table for Inuyasha's inspection, and he glanced down at the images for a moment before looking back up into her blue-gray eyes, eyebrow raised, a 'You're kidding, right?' look in his golden yellow orbs.

“Shouldn't you ask Sango or some other girlfriend about that kind of stuff?” he asked, trying to emphasize his manliness as he stated honestly, “Not to be rude, but I really don't know anything about that kind of stuff. I'm sure you'll look great in whatever you pick, so it doesn't really matter that much, does it?”

“Sweet, innocent, naïve Inuyasha...” Kagome chided, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. “You're lucky I love you so much, and that you added that part about me looking good in whatever I pick.”

He laughed at the playfully threatening look in her eyes.

Sighing and deciding he'd better get it over with, Inuyasha took a longer look at the images strewn across the table, and was actually able to sort through some of them into definite 'maybe' or 'no' piles.

“Have you even told your family yet?” he asked conversationally as he worked, thinking it was a little fast to go from 'he asked me to marry him' to picking out a dress in only one day.

“Yes, and they're thrilled.” she answered matter-of-factly, happily taking a sip of her soda. “Well, except for Kikyou, of course.”

“Of course.” he agreed with a chuckle, picking up one of the photos. “How about this one? Your tits'll look awesome.”

“Inuyasha!” Kagome laughed as she reached across the table to playfully slap his arm.

“What?” he asked with faux innocence. “Isn't that why you wanted a man's opinion?”

“If I'd wanted that kind of an opinion I'd have just asked Miroku.”

Whatever Inuyasha was going to say next got caught on his tongue as a shadow came over their table, and turning his head sideways in utter amazement, he stared like an idiot at the canine sex god who'd just inexplicably decided to grace them with his presence.

“So, hanyou, you would condemn your progeny to a fate even worse than your own?” Sesshoumaru asked, although his tone of voice was disinterested, which clashed tremendously with the look of disgusted in his eyes.

“Huh?” Inuyasha asked, confused for a moment until the misunderstanding dawned on him, realization shining in eyes so similar and yet so different from the ones that met his gaze. “I ain't the one marrying her, Sessh-”

“You dare to speak my name?” the daiyoukai interrupted, his eyes narrowing. “You are not worthy to breathe the same air as I, let alone use it to utter my name.”

Inuyasha merely rolled his eyes.

Sure, on the inside he was a pile of goo just like any other guy at school who had the hots for the daiyoukai, but he was just alpha-dog enough not to show it. The guy had made his position on the matter exceedingly clear, and while Inuyasha wouldn't mind rolling over for his superior had things been different, he would never beg.

He rose from his seat, and turned to fully face the full inu-youkai.

“Like I was saying, Sesshoumaru...” he began, the daiyoukai narrowing his eyes even further. “...I ain't the one marrying Kagome, not that it's really any of your business, but so no, I'm not planing on...whatever the hell you said. You meant having quarter-inu kids, right? Lucky for your royal prickness I ain't into girls...”

He turned to glance Kagome's way.

“...no offense.”

The miko smiled and waved him off. “None taken.”

He turned back to Sesshoumaru.

“So your whole 'my cock is purer than your cock' display is for nothing, doofus, not that you or your father can really tell me what to do either way, since I'm not your kin. My father did his duty, by law, and my pure silver inu half-sisters will carry on his genes the way they're meant to, so as far as society's concerned my life's a free ride. I'm already a mutt so I don't have any breeding restrictions, and come at me with some shit like that again and maybe I will go knock up some chick somewhere just to spite you. Maybe I'll pick a real chick; they ain't endangered so no restrictions there. How's quarter-human, quarter-inu, half-chicken sound to you and your ol' man? BaCah!”

Flapping his arms like a chicken as he made the sound effect at the end of his little speech, Inuyasha was very aware of the deafening silence that permeated the small restaurant, all eyes on him. Nobody spoke that way to Sesshoumaru, and if they were in the Feudal era he'd feel very surprised that his head was still attached to his body. But even though a part of him was afraid – a very big part, actually – and even though he was positive the superior canine could smell it and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about that part, Inuyasha refused to back down.

Sesshoumaru was beyond furious, and...for the first time in his life...he actually felt embarrassed, which of course only infuriated him all the more. Yet another part of him felt surprisingly turned on, since nobody had ever spoken to him that way before, and he reluctantly had to admit that the hanyou had balls. The thought of visualizing said balls instantly disgusted him, however; the half-breed was an inferior being unworthy of receiving his touch even in the privacy of his own fantasies.

Oh yes, Sesshoumaru knew the hanyou desired him; it was no secret. Everyone desired him. But he would sooner lay with a domesticated dog than lower himself to the level of touching an abomination of nature. At least the dog would be pureblooded. There was nothing wrong with multiple species coexisting and getting along, animals in the wild did it all the time. But animals in the wild did not interbreed with one another. Did a zebra reproduce with a horse in nature? Of course not; those monstrosities were man's doing, and it was humans, too, that he rightfully blamed for the mixing of man and youkai. Even two different races of youkai that came together nowadays had gotten the idea from the existence of hanyou, the first and longest lasting disgrace to the purity of youkai and humankind alike. The worst part was that after a few generations it got to the point where you couldn't even really tell what was what anymore, where seemingly human individuals would merely smell 'off', and casually mention in passing that they were one-eighth or even one-sixteenth some type of youkai or another. Did those miscreations honestly believe they had the right to celebrate the same culture, the same traditions, as their pureblooded demonic cousins? Sesshoumaru would like to say it had to stop, but he was a realist. The mixing of races wasn't going anywhere and he knew that. His father believed if you were not a part of the solution then you were a part of the problem, but there was no solution for this. He would not, however, contribute.

He would, however, need to find himself a new human plaything to take out his frustrations on. A pureblooded human.

Unable to think of a dignified reply, and also fully aware of everyone in the establishment waiting for the proverbial second shoe to fall, Sesshoumaru did the only thing he could do and muttered a quiet, “Disgusting...” before turning and exiting the luncheonette with as much dignity as he could scrape together.

Nobody laughed at his departure, nobody applauded Inuyasha after his absence. Everyone continued to stare at the hanyou in aghast horror as Sesshoumaru left and so he did the only thing he could do and slinked back down into his seat, busying himself with Kagome's wedding dress photos.

“I'm proud of you, you know.” the miko said after a couple of minutes had passed and the chatter of scattered conversations filled the room once more. “Screw him and his family. They aren't the only silver inu on the planet. Like you said, you're not his kin, and he can't tell you what to do.”

“It was such a pointless argument, though, since I ain't ever havin' kids, anyway.” Inuyasha mumbled, almost feeling as if he and his boyfriend had just gotten into a huge fight. Kami, he hated how badly he wanted the daiyoukai.

Kagome just shrugged.

“Well, clearly he overheard us talking and jumped to the wrong conclusion, though he really wasn't that wrong since Kouga and I will be starting our own offshoot of 'mutts'.” she said. “You just got the ire that would've been aimed at me, instead. Would've even been worse, 'cause with you the 'damage' is already done. Me? He'd tell me to stick to my own kind, probably.”

“Well, whatever he thinks, fuck him.” Inuyasha stated with finality.

“You wish.” Kagome giggled.

“Yes, yes I do, but since that ain't happening I'm just going to go back to Club Fetish tonight as planned and hopefully get enough of my brains fucked out that I'll forget about him for the time being.”

“Tonight's the big night, huh?” she asked knowingly.

He grinned.

“Yup. New moon doesn't fall on a Friday or Saturday every month, and I plan on taking full advantage whenever it does. I'll definitely need tomorrow to recuperate. Two days of rest would've been better, but I'll take what I can get, 'cause after all that I really need a distraction.”

“I can distract you until then.” she stated slyly, gesturing to the photographs once more.

He rolled his eyes again.

“Fine, I still vote for that one...” he said, pointing to the dress that showed an ample amount of cleavage.

Kagome laughed, and said, “This is why I love you.”

ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

The music was loud, the rhythm of the base rattling his brain, but it sounded just perfect to the raven-haired Inuyasha and his temporarily human ears.

“To my best friend, Kagome, and her future wolf pack.” he toasted by himself, speaking to no one as he downed his first of what would be many shots.

It took much less alcohol to get him sloshed as a human than it did as a hanyou, so at least his wallet wouldn't be hurting along with his head come tomorrow morning, although he'd still like to start finding a few guys to buy his drinks for him, if he could manage it. His black bandana was shoved in the right back pocket of his tight, faded blue jeans, his white tank top hugging his slightly weaker, human frame perfectly. His long midnight tresses were tied back in a low ponytail, all the better to grab him with, and the silver fang necklace he'd left at home. He smelled fully human and he didn't want to give anybody any clues to the contrary. Sure, some of the regulars knew who he was, regardless, but tonight was his chance for a little fantasy, a little make-believe. Tonight, he was human, and he wanted a youkai to dominate him the way he usually ruled over his own human lovers.

Ordering and slamming back a second shot, Inuyasha left his tab open and headed out onto the dance floor, waiting for the alcohol to kick in. He didn't have long to wait. Starting to feel more relaxed almost right away, he let the beat hypnotize him, getting completely lost in the music. Different strangers came up to him to dance during the next several songs, and he wordlessly complied, grinding against concealed erections and shuddering at the feel of clawed hands teasingly scraping down his back, sides and stomach. He was surprised but not too disappointed when the first one to proposition him was another human.

“Do you taste as good as you look?” the man whispered in his ear, and smirking, Inuyasha replied with, “Only one way to find out.”

Grasping Inuyasha's hand in his own, the human man led him down the hallway that connected the dance floor to the back half of the club, though they didn't get very far, not bothering to disappear behind any of the curtained off doorways along the wall that led to a more private bedroom area. Slamming the hanyou-turned-human against the wall just beyond the yellow line painted on the floor, he made quick work of his button fly as he dropped to his knees, yanking Inuyasha's jeans down to mid thigh with him, and the next thing Inuyasha knew, he was getting sucked off in front of everybody, their position in the hallway still perfectly visible from the dance floor for anyone who cared to take a peak, or a picture. They were not technically in the main room, however, and the security guard who spotted them only smirked before strolling away. Inuyasha didn't know if he should feel humiliated or excited, but his embarrassment only turned him on all the more regardless, so he definitely had no complaints.

“Oh shit...you're good at that...” he groaned as the man kneeling before him devoured his throbbing erection inch by inch.

He definitely had no complaints.

Closing his eyes and tilting his head back, the heavy thumping of the base beating in time with his heart, Inuyasha jumped in surprise when a thin, slimy something entered his left ear, turning to blink in astonishment at the snake-youkai who'd appeared out of nowhere and was in the process of trying to massage his brain with his tongue. It tickled, damn it!

“G-gah! S-stop that!” he complained, trying to squirm out of the way, but the snake-youkai only chuckled, effortlessly holding him in place with a hand to his chest.

“You were right,” the youkai addressed the human on his knees, “he is delicious.”

“Mmm-Hmm...” the man at his schlong agreed, and Inuyasha's eyes rolled back in his head at the vibration his humming caused.

Then, the next thing he knew, the scaled hand that had been pinning him in place was gone, as well as the tongue that'd been working its way down his ear canal.

“Wha...”

The human man quickly rose to his feet, standing slightly to Inuyasha's right and turning his head to capture Inuyasha's lips and attention with a heated kiss, while his serpentine partner slithered his way down to Inuyasha's penis. Retracting his fangs, he swallowed the hanyou-turned-human's cock whole, and Inuyasha moaned loudly into the kiss, the humanoid snake's forked tongue able to do all sorts of things that were literally driving the former canine up the wall, as he rose on his tiptoes and tried to scramble away, unable to back away anywhere and forced to stay right there and endure it. His weakened human ears picked up laughter coming from his right, from deeper within the sex chamber side of the club, and he could only imagine that the regular exhibitionists in the communal bedroom at the end of the hall were finding the show just as entertaining as the people on the dance floor.

Inuyasha's eyes popped wide open when he felt the oddest sensation down below, but the human man still kissing him fiercely refused to let him look down, so he was unable to confirm what he suspected was the snake-youkai wriggling one of the forks of his incredibly thin tongue up into his penis. Then a cold, scaly hand was at his backside, a thankfully clawless index finger forcing its way up into his unprepared male opening. The reptilian man now kneeling before him knew exactly what he was doing, pressing forcefully against Inuyasha's prostate, and the boy lost it, howling the best his human vocal cords and the man still kissing him would allow as his seed tried and failed to rush through his corked penis.

Before it could get too painful or pinch off his release, while his balls were still spasming from one of the best orgasms he'd had in recent memory, the snake-youkai quickly retracted his tongue, and Inuyasha's cum poured from him like a geyser, the reptilian man drinking every drop.

The man kissing him was gone in an instant, as was the snake-youkai at his feet. Blinking the haze from his vision, Inuyasha's eyes focused to look around himself and realize he was all alone in the hallway, his pants still pushed down to mid-thigh with his deflated penis dangling on full display. He smirked, and fixed his pants as gracefully as he could, his legs shaking and threatening to collapse out from under him. If that was any indication of how the rest of the night was going to go then he was in for one hell of a ride.

“I need another drink.”

ooOooOoo

Two more shots of tequila, one rum and Coke, and one vodka cranberry later, Inuyasha was feeling good and sloshed.

“I call it a 'deconstructed Adios Mofo.'” he joked to nobody as he staggered his way back over to the bar to order a gin and tonic.

At least he hadn't paid for all of his own drinks throughout the entire evening. Somebody had bought him the rum and Coke, and the vodka cran; two different somebody's whom he'd both answered with “I'll have whatever you're having...” when they'd asked him what he wanted to drink. Sure, he knew mixing got you ten times more wasted, but that was the point, wasn't it? He was kind of cheating since turning hanyou again at sunrise would eliminate the majority of hangover symptoms a normal human would be feeling tomorrow.

Downing his gin and tonic, Inuyasha pumped a fist in the air and cried out with an excited “Whoo!” as 'Sexy and I Know It' started playing.

Trying and failing to sing along to the verses as he stumbled and stuttered over the lyrics he didn't know, that didn't stop him from singing a bit louder to the parts that he did know, all the while dancing his ass off, and the men around him who were almost as drunk as he was – though not quite – really got a kick out of the way he wiggled along to the wiggle-wiggle-wiggle part of the song. He was going commando, of course, and even though his tight jeans didn't leave much actual 'wiggle' room, they sure showed off the size and shape of his restricted hard-on quite nicely. An occasional reach down to quickly grasp and fondle himself was all that was needed to keep himself going strong, like a male go-go dancer would do, wanting to advertize what he had to offer. He wished stripping was allowed on the dance floor, but got away with showing some splashes of skin by holding and occasionally lifting up during his dancing the bottom edge of his tank top, revealing occasional peaks of belly without lifting his shirt all of the way off.

“I'm sexy and I knoooowww it...” he sang, eyes closed as he twirled.

Then, as if decreed by the gods themselves, the one man Inuyasha felt should use that song as his own personal soundtrack came strolling into the club in that moment, looking just as sinfully hot as ever, and far too overdressed. The hanyou-turned-human overheard a few people beside him murmur in gleeful surprise at the newcomer's arrival, and he popped his eyes back open at their words to see for himself that his dream had indeed come true. Sesshoumaru was in Club Fetish.

“Sexy-maru!” he shouted over the music, unsure if the inu-youkai heard him or not until tantalizingly evil golden eyes clashed with his velvet brown.

Sesshoumaru made his way over to the bar, which coincidentally brought him closer to the human man who had called out to him, but that was of no consequence to the daiyoukai. Before he started the hunt, he needed a few drinks first. Ordering a Tokyo Tea, the mixed drink was like a light beer as far as the inu-youkai was concerned, and he relaxed against the bar, planning on enjoying the scenery until he achieved his warm buzz.

The human who'd called out such a ballsy yet admittedly flattering facsimile of his name continued to glance his way on occasion, but he didn't approach, the music apparently too distracting for the youth, Sesshoumaru observed with amusement, as other people continued to come in and out of his dance circle, the raven-haired human apparently suffering from ADD as he wrapped his arms around whomever approached him, unabashedly grinding against them on the dance floor. Sesshoumaru smirked. Ordinarily, the daiyoukai would find such a display discrediting, the human man proving he was unworthy, but tonight, he would make an exception. Tonight, that boy was exactly the type of tramp he was looking for.

Finishing his first drink in a few big gulps, Sesshoumaru immediately ordered his second, sipping it a little bit slower for a moment as he took in his surroundings.

Eyes skimming the room, there were actually quite a few possible candidates for what he had planned, he noticed in that moment, but even so, Sesshoumaru could not forget that the human with the long ponytail apparently knew him, or more accurately, knew of him. That meant he was most likely a student at Shikon U, as just about everybody that went to Shikon University knew who he was. The more he thought about it, there was something familiar about his face, the inu-youkai realized, which only confirmed for him that the human man did indeed to go Shikon U. Finishing his second, he ordered and drank down his third drink.

Noticing the black bandana in the youth's right back pocket, Sesshoumaru's eyes smoldered, his interest peaked. He immediately ordered and slammed down a fourth drink, and then closing his tab, he strolled casually up to the human dressed in faded blue jeans and white tank top.

Inuyasha was once again lost in the music, though the twirling was starting to make him feel nauseous so he decided he'd better stop dancing for a second, as he opened his eyes back up and attempted to get his bearings. He was met with the most wonderful sight in the whole universe; Sesshoumaru was headed right for him. He grinned stupidly.

The daiyoukai was looking as immaculate as ever, and somehow both out of place and right at home in his white dress shirt and slacks. He looked like he was far more important than the rest of the dregs bumping and grinding on the dance floor, or he at least thought he was more important than anyone else there, and in that moment Inuyasha was actually inclined to agree.

“Hey you, never seen you in here before.” he greeted as the daiyoukai approached, starting to dance once again, as if he were dancing with the inu-youkai although Sesshoumaru remained perfectly still.

“I frequent this establishment irregularly, and only as a last resort.” Sesshoumaru decided to explain, determining from the boy's comment that he himself was most likely a regular.

Sniffing at the human, Sesshoumaru's nose crinkled. He smelled like the club; a mixture of kami knew what, and on top of a fairly strong cologne to boot. His crotch also smelled of his own semen, and multiple people's saliva, but not of anyone's anus, and he could also tell that the boy had not yet been mounted, or at least not that night. Considering what he knew went on in this club, the human was practically untouched.

“Well I'm super stoked that you decided to come, and maybe later you'll decide to cum.” Inuyasha stated with a wink, getting really bold and wrapping his arms up and around the daiyoukai's neck as he started to grind against him. He figured the inu-youkai would either kill him or join in, but he couldn't not try.

“Indeed.” Sesshoumaru stated in compliance, wrapping his right arm around Inuyasha's body and placing his hand against his back, holding him to him as he slowly started to move with the music, with the human man who smelled of other human men, snakes, cats and dogs.

“This is nice...” Inuyasha mumbled, more talking to himself than the man he was currently rocking with on the dance floor. “I thought you hated me.”

Sesshoumaru didn't slow the gyration of his hips although he did mentally pause at the comment, trying to pinpoint just exactly who this man was, as he couldn't recall ever being especially rude to any of the male humans at his school. Although, on the other hand, he only really spoke with the few whom he deemed worthy enough to capture his attention, and his general aloofness and tendency to ignore all others could be taken to indicate genuine dislike, he supposed. Humans were such emotional creatures, after all. If the boy had tried to speak with him before and he'd merely offered him a bland look of disinterest before walking away, then he could easily see how the human youth had mistakenly thought it'd meant that he hated him. It was true that something about his scent tickled at the back of his mind, barely familiar, but with so many overlapping scents in this establishment it was very difficult to tell what was what, and nothing was particularly jumping out at him. Whoever he was, he knew he didn't hate him. The truth was, Sesshoumaru didn't care about him enough to hate him. Hell, he didn't even remember who he was. Genuine hatred took unneeded amounts energy, to actually care about somebody enough to hate them, and so being indifferent was much easier as far as he was concerned. It might crush the boy, though, and his chances of getting laid along with him, if he admitted to not even recalling who he was, let alone possessing no such strong feelings. Sesshoumaru stood by his conviction of always taking his victims willingly, so the human had to want to go with him.

“For tonight, and in this place, I hate no one.” Sesshoumaru decided to state in that moment, and apparently it was the exact right thing to say as the human leaned up on his toes and pressed his lips against his own.

The daiyoukai immediately returned the kiss, allowing it to stay gentle for the time being as he mentally tried to sift through the lingering scent and taste transfer of everyone else the human had already kissed to get to his own unique flavor. It was muddled at best, but truthfully, coming here, Sesshoumaru had expected to find somebody even more 'used' than this particular human was, and so he definitely had no complaints. If this boy was somebody from school, and somebody who'd wanted to get with him in the past and had failed to earn his attention no less, then Sesshoumaru knew he had lucked out big time because he would definitely be by far the most compliant of the clubgoers for what he wanted to do.

As if to prove his point, when they finally pulled apart from the kiss, Inuyasha sighed whimsically, his chocolate eyes reflecting his happiness, as he said, “I've wanted to do that for so long.”

Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow as if in challenge, both his expression and tone of voice amused.

“Was that all you have been wanting to do?” he asked, his eyes sparkling with a dangerous passion.

“Hell no.” Inuyasha replied, his eyes immediately revealing his own passion. The look he gave the daiyoukai said 'Bring it on.'

“Then shall we depart into an area where we are permitted to take things further?”

“Hell yeah!”

Sesshoumaru actually chuckled at the man's eagerness as he turned and led the way towards the hallway that led into the back half of the club, the unnamed human man hot on his heels. He would leave the mortal unnamed; he didn't care what his name was and asking would deceitfully imply otherwise. Besides, asking his name would also give away the fact that he didn't remember who he was. If the boy realized on his own that Sesshoumaru might not remember all the names of all the men who'd approached him and reminded him of his name of his own volition then Sesshoumaru would acknowledge the statement with a nod, but even so, he would not be uttering the mortal's name in ecstasy. Sesshoumaru was above calling out a lover's name in the throes of passion.

He did, however, often require it of his lovers to call out his name, and so he was pleased to know that his prey was already fully aware of who he was. All of his previous experiences at Club Fetish, as seldom as they'd occurred, had been with complete strangers. Usually, he dated his fellow students the old fashioned way, meaning he accepted a proposal for dinner from somebody who asked, if he deemed them worthy, and then after paying them for their services with the meal like the prostitutes they were he would then proceed to fuck their brains out in their dorm rooms.

What could he say? He was an old fashioned kind of guy. There was something to be said for progress, though, like '21st century dance/sex clubs' kind of progress, and as he and his soon-to-be lover progressed through the hallway and into the first empty bedroom, Sesshoumaru felt like cheering for such modern-day conveniences.

A remixed version of the song 'Glad You Came' had started playing while they were on their way back to the bedrooms, and Sesshoumaru smirked as the human man sang quietly to himself; he got the feeling the lyrics were especially meaningful to the boy.

Humans and their emotions... Sesshoumaru thought, mentally rolling his eyes.

“The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all the counts is here and now...” Inuyasha sang to himself, immediately deciding this would forever be his new favorite song.

Sesshoumaru's arrival had definitely hit him like the sky falling on him, and now here they were, somewhere where no one else could see.

Inuyasha wasn't expecting a tender lover, however, and so he wasn't surprised when as soon as Sesshoumaru closed the curtain behind them he found himself suddenly and rather forcefully picked up and literally thrown onto the bed against the far wall, the air knocked out of him.

“Human, you will disrobe this instant or I will not hesitate to divest you of your clothing myself.” Sesshoumaru stated threateningly, brandishing his claws in warning.

It wasn't an empty threat, either. He had left other conquests without means of redressing in the past, when they had failed to comply quickly enough to his briefly offered leniency of allowing them to remove their clothing themselves in order to spare the garments from his claws.

Inuyasha didn't hesitate however, understanding quite well the seriousness of the daiyoukai's promise and immediately complying, or at least trying to, as he sat up and yanked his tank top off over his head the best he could. He fumbled a little in his drunkenness and fell over sideways onto the bed, laughing, but he still managed to yank the white fabric away from himself before then reaching down to the buttons of his jeans, popping them open quickly enough before he fumbled once more, struggling to yank his pants down and kick his shoes off his feet at the same time.

Inuyasha wasn't even thinking, his mind well beyond gone with the amount of liquor in his system, and so the fact that Sesshoumaru had called him 'human' rather than 'hanyou' – which was how the daiyoukai had always addressed him in the past – didn't send up any red flags. He was human for the time being, after all, and everyone else who hadn't known his name had been calling him 'human' all night long, so it was what he'd already gotten used to answering to by that point. What would have been surprising for the hanyou-turned-human was if Sesshoumaru had actually used his name. The daiyoukai had never uttered his name even once in the entire time they'd known each other.

As Sesshoumaru watched his victim work he found his amusement prevented him from growing impatient, because the boy certainly wasn't hesitating from a sense of trepidation or not yet being in the mood. His intoxication might have been hindering his movements, but his freed erection and frenzied attempts at getting his pant legs past his shoed feet easily bespoke of his eagerness. Sesshoumaru decided to cut the youth some slack in that moment and began undressing, himself, thus allowing the boy a few extra minutes to accomplish his task before the daiyoukai would finally decide to take matters into his own claws.

Inuyasha paused in his work, transfixed, as Sesshoumaru began leisurely unfastening the buttons on his white dress shirt. He sat, naked on the bed except for his jeans pulled down around his ankles, his sneakers preventing him from pulling them off the rest of the way, as he watched Sesshoumaru bare his perfectly chiseled chest, flawless arms and six-pack abs, the daiyoukai then turning and draping his dress shirt gently upon the back of a chair that was also in the room, before then having a seat in that same chair and slipping off his black dress shoes before then also removing his socks, tucking the socks into his shoes which he then tucked underneath the chair. Standing back up dressed only in his white dress slacks, Sesshoumaru then brought his clawed fingers down to his belt, pulling the black leather free from the loops on his slacks before rolling it up and sticking it underneath the chair beside his shoes and socks. Finally moving to the button and zipper of his pants, he paused only for a moment to glance up and lock eyes with Inuyasha, and it was then that the hanyou-turned-human snapped out of his trance and hastily began untying his shoes, yanking them off and tossing them wherever so that he could finally pull his jeans all of the way off as well, throwing them along with his socks in the same general direction of his tank top.

Nodding in satisfaction, Sesshoumaru casually slipped out of his slacks, folding them and setting them on the seat of the chair, before next slipping out of his boxers and folding them as well, setting them upon his folded slacks. He turned to face his prey, then, his dark, pulsating erection in stark contrast to his deceptively peaceful demeanor, and somehow, Inuyasha knew he was staring directly into the eye of the hurricane.

The next thing he knew, Sesshoumaru was on top of him, pinning him down, his right hand fisting his raven hair painfully hard as the daiyoukai yanked his head into position and slammed his lips down upon his own, piercing a lip with his fangs. Inuyasha tasted his own blood in the kiss and it excited him more, his erection throbbing painfully with want and need from where it was presently smashed in between their two bodies. Sesshoumaru yanked his head even further back, and Inuyasha gasped for breath as their mouths literally ripped apart, more blood pouring from the gash in his lip while Sesshoumaru scraped his dangerously erotic fangs up and down the sides of his throat. He whimpered, and the daiyoukai must have found the sound amusing as he chuckled lowly, evilly, pressing his fangs against Inuyasha's neck just a little bit harder.

An iota of clarity returned.

“Wha...what's the s-safe word?” Inuyasha managed to rasp, wondering for a brief moment if Sesshoumaru really did hate him after all and if he was about to have his throat ripped out.

The daiyoukai yanked his head back down and stared directly into his eyes, the look in his own promising much more pain now thanks to the impudence of his question.

“There isn't one.” Sesshoumaru stated in grisly promise. “But I will not kill you.” he also assured, and somehow, Inuyasha found genuine comfort in those words.

Murder was illegal those days, of course, even between rival youkai, because the different clan leaders had all signed treaties to abide by human rules when it came to such things, but despite that happenstance the occasional albeit rare 'accident' did occur at Club Fetish. Because of the nature of the club, they had legal notices at the entrance stating that the club itself could not be held responsible for the actions of its clientele and that you were more or less on your own when it came to your safety. Yes there were security guards, but only in the dance floor and bar area; there were more notices posted at the entrance to the hallway reminding clubgoers that what happened in the bedroom champers went unsupervised, and what would be a better coverup for murder than horseplay gone too far? Inuyasha had never honestly thought that Sesshoumaru hated him that much, though, and so if he merely wanted to 'punish' him for being a hanyou then that was perfectly all right with the temporary human. He could take the pain. From Sesshoumaru, he was actually looking forward to it.

“It's only because I'm human and at your mercy that you're interested, isn't it?”

His tone of voice wasn't hurt or accusing. His tone and expression were both more conversational than anything else, as if Inuyasha had simply realized something. It made sense, after all. As a hanyou he was almost as strong as the daiyoukai, and while he'd never put up a fight and let his alpha male have his way with him – unless Sesshoumaru wanted him to fight back as part of the game – he could understand the appeal of being with a mortal who was legitimately helpless to prevent anything. Oh yes, Inuyasha could understand that well.

Unaware of his conquest's thoughts, Sesshoumaru merely nodded absently to the human's words. It was true, after all. He was definitely in the mood for a helpless human on that night.

The daiyoukai didn't waste any time getting back to business, then, giving Inuyasha what the hanyou-turned-human considered his first 'punishment' of the evening, by leaning down and biting his right nipple, hard. Inuyasha cried out in pain for a brief second, and then blinked his eyes into focus to stare wide-eyed at the smirking grin of the canine man still towering above him. A quick glance down reassured the temporary mortal that, although bloody, his nipple was thankfully still present.

Opening his mouth, Inuyasha didn't even have time to think about whether or not he'd merely been taking a breath or if he'd actually wanted to say something, and then Sesshoumaru's tongue was shoved down his throat again, and it was all the temporary human could do to breathe through his nose as the daiyoukai kissed him hard and fast, ripping and tearing the edges of his lips on his fangs and forcing him to swallow mouthfuls of his own blood.

When Sesshoumaru finally pulled away again, allowing his play-thing to frantically gulp down much needed gasps of air, he looked like a sadistic vampire with Inuyasha's blood staining his lips and teeth. Lowering himself down the human's body, Sesshoumaru planted little love bites, that drew blood, all along the boy's chest, including around his left nipple, and then back up to each shoulder, before he shifted himself down the mortal's body even further and gave his victim a taste of pure pleasure as he teased his naval with his tongue. Reaching the mortal youth's hard-on, he gripped it firmly in his right hand, but not too hard, and admired the boy's clean-shaven appearance as he gave the underside of his phallus one long, solid lick from hairless nutsack to leaking slit. The look in the human's chocolate brown eyes made his pride soar; it was his favorite combination of ecstasy and fear.

“Tell me, human, have you ever been coated in your own blood?” Sesshoumaru asked before giving the boy's penis another casual lick, the blood on his tongue staining it an even darker shade of red than it already was from being swollen with need.

“N-no...” Inuyasha answered honestly, mesmerized by the sight.

He only prayed Sesshoumaru didn't mean what he thought he meant.

He didn't. Sesshoumaru would not cause the boy pain where it counted most, because it was the pleasure he could give the youth that would keep him a willing participant. He was uncircumcised, which was unusual for a human although he found it a comforting sight. Why some humans wanted to mutilate the penises of their infant sons... Sick. At any rate, it was impossible to circumcise a youkai. The foreskin would just grow back. That was the only reason he would occasionally delight in inflicting that particular torture on a fellow alpha he was dominating. He would leave his human uke's penis intact. Knowing they could take much less damage, he was always gentler with his human toys. There was no reason to reassure the boy of that fact, however.

Smirking, Sesshoumaru bared his fangs, just barely lowering his right fang to Inuyasha's mushroom tip, and the human boy whimpered again, terrified to move.

In the blink of an eye Sesshoumaru engulfed his entire cock, and Inuyasha instantly cried out, though not in pain but in incredible pleasure as he felt no trace of the daiyoukai's fangs scraping against such sensitive skin. Instead, it was as if Sesshoumaru's mouth was made of pure pleasure, and he instantly forgot all about his stinging chest and shoulders as the leftover pain from the shallow, teasing bites was pushed so far into the back of his mind it fell out to land on the floor somewhere near his discarded clothing. The only thought still buzzing around in his buzzed brain was that he did not want the daiyoukai to stop what he was doing!

“Holy f-fucking...gah! Oh shiiiiittttttt...”

His incoherence was music to Sesshoumaru's ears.

Writhing and squirming, Inuyasha had no chance of getting away, Sesshoumaru's left hand appearing out of nowhere to press down on his lower abdomen hard enough to keep him quite thoroughly pinned in place. In fact, the pressure on his bladder was so intense...

“I...I h-have to p-pee...” he warned suddenly, the sensation coming out of nowhere. He was shocked stupid when the daiyoukai pressed down even harder at his words and growled low in the back of his throat in a terrifyingly threatening way that also did wonders to his sensitive nerve endings with the vibration.

Inuyasha didn't know if the canine man was actually trying to make him urinate, or if he was torturing him with the sensation of needing to and that he'd better not or else there would be hell to pay, so guessing the latter was the safer assumption he did his best to resist the urge. Peeing with a hard-on was rather difficult, anyway, so that helped, the swelling in his glands acting like a dam of sorts, but he'd had a lot to drink, and Sesshoumaru's hand on his gut was starting to get really uncomfortable. The distraction was just enough to keep his orgasm at bay, which ended up prolonging both his pleasure and pain as the daiyoukai continued to work him; to Inuyasha it felt like he was trying to siphon the cum directly out of him and by the gods...if he didn't release something soon he thought he just might explode!

Then suddenly, Sesshoumaru kicked things up a notch, playing with his perfected ability to control the acidity of his saliva, as he began secreting almost microscopic amounts of his demonic poison before immediately washing it away with the healing antidote, creating the sensation for the human Inuyasha of a light tingling heat not unlike Bengay that came and went in time with the daiyoukai's tempo, never staying quite long enough to transfer over into the realm of pure pain before the feeling was gone. Gradually, Sesshoumaru used more and more acid, until it was more like touching hot metal but then letting go before it actually burned you and immediately soothing the sting with a cooling gel, before then immediately doing it again, over and over. Like coming within two seconds of scalding yourself with a blast of hot water in the shower before yanking the control over into cold and feeling that wave of soothing relief. Starting a pulsating pattern of acid and balm, acid and balm, hot and cold, Sesshoumaru continued to bob his head up and down over the human's cock, deep-throating him with every single stroke, and the man's gasps, cries, whimpers and futile attempts to escape his hold filled the daiyoukai with a conqueror's pride.

Inuyasha was losing his mind. It hurt but yet it didn't, and he wanted it to stop but then again on the other hand he didn't really want that either. He wanted to be at Sesshoumaru's mercy, and begging for the man to stop and receiving no such leniency was all a part of the game. Or so he told himself. There was a very real danger of losing his dick, he knew, since he knew just how powerful the daiyoukai's acid-saliva could actually get. He was a silver-inu hanyou, after all, and so he knew a thing or two about his father's people. The fact that there was no safe word, that Sesshoumaru would not stop at his command and only when he wanted to, filled Inuyasha with both dread and arousal.

So long as the full-blooded inu-youkai didn't actually burn his penis off then Inuyasha knew he'd heal.

“Y-you... th-that's sooooooo- gah! F-fuck!” he cried, interrupting himself as the daiyoukai turned up the heat just a smidgen more.

“Ah-ah-ahhhhahhhhhhh!!!” he screamed as it started to really burn, before once again the sting was instantly soothed, the light burns instantly healed by the power of Sesshoumaru's magical antidote.

Unable to move the lower half of his body from the way Sesshoumaru was still pinning down his abdomen with his left hand, the sensation to jerk away traveled up through Inuyasha's body until he reflexively bolted up into as much of a sitting position as he could with Sesshoumaru's hand on his gut, his upper body propped on elbows with eyes wide open and lips pealed back in a silent scream as molten fire that was somehow still pleasurable surrounded his penis, and that was Sesshoumaru's cue to drop the heat all together and start growling loudly in the back of his throat while simultaneously releasing the pressure on his toy's bladder. Inuyasha collapsed back against the bed sighing in relief that was short-lived as a new intensity immediately captured his full attention, and he instinctively thrust his hips, heedless of the fangs that encircled his cock that he'd all but forgotten even existed as he felt his orgasm race through his balls at lightning speed. Before his drunken mind could even contemplate the possibility and fear that Sesshoumaru might do something especially wicked like pinch it off, he felt it hit him, passing the point of no return faster than he could blink as he felt himself shoot his seed deep down the daiyoukai's expertly contracting throat.

Sesshoumaru obediently drank every drop the human gave him. You trained a pet by rewarding good behaviors, after all, and so he wanted the mortal to know that he would be rewarded with pleasure for enduring his treatment of him. If he was very pleased by the human's performance throughout the night then he might even consider a repeat occurrence on a later occasion. Whether or not the boy would earn that reward was yet to be seen, however, as Sesshoumaru finished drinking him down and then backed away, standing at the edge of the bed to smirk down at the gasping, panting and sweaty human staring deliriously up at the ceiling.

Inuyasha was seeing stars. “I...that...you-”

“Aren't finished.” Sesshoumaru interrupted, crawling onto the bed and over Inuyasha's body until he was kneeling over the boy's throat.

Inuyasha stared up at him, wide-eyed, to see Sesshoumaru's bobbing erection only a few inches above his face.

Bending down and draping himself over the youth's head, his left hand bracing himself by the metal bars that functioned as a headboard, many types of restraints attached to the bars although he had not yet implemented use of said items, Sesshoumaru grabbed his prey by the base of his ponytail with his right hand, earning a pained cry of surprise from the human man as he lifted his head to his groin. Without verbal warming, Sesshoumaru shoved his erect cock fully down the human's throat. Inuyasha gagged and choked, unable to breathe, his eyes watering, as his body lied bent at an odd angle, Sesshoumaru crouched over him and forcefully fucking his mouth, his fist in his hair at the back of his head burning his scalp. His legs kicked out automatically, arms scrambling, shoving at the powerful thighs to no avail. He couldn't breathe! Even in his panic though he couldn't help but notice Sesshoumaru's delicious flavor, and despite himeslf he found himself using his tongue, trying to bring the daiyoukai as much pleasure as possible. He started to feel light headed, the room growing dark; his body stopped struggling and just when he thought he was going to lose consciousness Sesshoumaru pulled away.

Inuyasha managed to take in a few greedy gulps of air, and then the phallus was back, and he was choking and gagging all over again. It was like being water boarded, but with a monstrous cock. Apparently Sesshoumaru had every intention of keeping his word not to kill him, and that was a comforting thought, but as his vision started to go black again Inuyasha was vaguely reminded of his earlier thoughts. Accidents happened...

Tired...he was so tired...

A hard slap across the face, and he bolted wide awake. Had he nearly passed out? Sesshoumaru's cock was back, his fist tightening even further in his hair, and tears streamed down his face as he struggled to breathe through his clogged up nose.

Sesshoumaru, meanwhile, found the whole thing all too amusing. It felt absolutely exquisite, the way the man's throat constricted around him as he struggled to avoid suffocation. It was easy to tell when he was nearing his inability to remain conscious and he would give the boy some air at those times. An unconscious toy was no fun at all. Nobody liked playing with broken dolls. Again, the boy's hands were frantically trying to shove him away, but Sesshoumaru only smirked. A human's strength against his own? It was like a mouse trying to shove a human. Suddenly, his human doll started screaming, the best he could at least, the humming causing delicious vibrations to travel through his nervous system. Glancing down nonchalantly, he observed with mild interest the new shade of red the human's face had become. It was more attractive than the slightly blue tint it'd taken a few minutes prior. Ah, now he saw what the problem was. The youth could no longer breathe even partially through his nose because it was runny from his tears.

Disgusting.

He looked away, and increased the tempo of his thrusts.

Inuyasha thought he really was going to die. Especially when a terrible feeling of nausea began bubbling up in his gut, and he had to fight the feeling of needing to throw up on top of everything else. Sesshoumaru seemed to have established a pattern, though. He would pull out for three seconds every ten pumps. He quickly learned to keep count. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, THERE. The daiyoukai pulled out, and Inuyasha had just enough time to take in and exhale one large breath and take in another before his airway was corked once more for another ten strokes.

Kami, just let him cum! the hanyou-turned-human thought in desperation, quickly losing his buzz.

It took another five minutes or so, but eventually, Sesshoumaru did reach a lazy climax, closing his eyes in bliss and holding still for an agonizingly long time as he let the pleasurable feelings wash over him while completely ignoring the futile struggles of his victim as he forced his seed down the human's throat. Eventually pulling out and moving off to the side, he quirked a brow in mild curiosity as the human immediately rolled over onto his belly and retched off the other side of the bed, spitting up Sesshoumaru's seed as well as all the other contents of his stomach. He also wet himself, the stench of his urine soaking the sheets.

“Ugh...sorry...” Inuyasha groaned almost incoherently as he leaned his face over the edge of the bed, embarrassed to have interrupted the mood. “If I were myself right now that wouldn't've happened.” He was referring to the fact that, as a hanyou, he never got queasy and threw up, no matter how drunk he managed to get. He also wouldn't have lost control of his bladder, although it felt soooo good to relieve himself.

Sesshoumaru just gazed at him passively, uninterested, presuming the human was referring to his drunkenness and that he would not have gotten sick had he been sober. The daiyoukai silently offered the human what he considered to be a very generous consideration and waited until after he was done throwing up and had wiped his mouth on the edge of the sheet to grab him by his shoulder and yank him back around to lie flat on his back again, his puddle of urine cold underneath him. He then proceeded to move about and fasten the human's limp arms and legs to the four corner posts of the bed, rendering him immobile and spread eagle. Approaching from the foot of the bed, then, he lowered himself to the human's flaccid penis, once again sucking him into his mouth.

Inuyasha moaned and writhed on the bed, at least as much as his new restraints would allow, his dick becoming hard again in no time. One of the few lingering benefits to really being hanyou was that even as a human, 'whiskey dick' wasn't an infliction he'd ever suffered from. He was also not limited to merely one orgasm within the stereotypical ten to twenty minute period. He was stronger than a normal human and recovered quickly in most ways. Especially with the gorgeous daiyoukai currently between his legs, Inuyasha wouldn't let himself have any erectile issues. As soon as his schlong was standing at full attention again, Sesshoumaru began a repeat of his acid and balm, hot and cold technique, and soon enough the hanyou-turned-human had trouble breathing for a whole different reason than airway restriction.

Gasping and groaning, wrists tugging uselessly at their binds, Inuyasha's mind was coming undone, and then Sesshoumaru upped the ante by spreading his ass cheeks before immediately plunging his right index finger fully up his ass, no preparation.

“Fuck!” Inuyasha cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. Mostly pain. He was pretty sure Sesshoumaru had cut something with his claw on the way in. Nevertheless, the daiyoukai was also now pressing up against his prostate, and that felt very, very good.

With his left hand, Sesshoumaru lazily traced patterns across Inuyasha's abs and belly, every so often pressing down hard enough to poke into his human flesh with the tip of a claw, causing the human boy to flinch with a scrunched up face as a little bead of blood pooled to the surface. Sesshoumaru would keep his word and not deliver any life-threatening injuries, he would not cut deeply enough to risk the youth bleeding to death, but he would be thoroughly coated with his own blood by the time he was through with him.

Smearing the blood all around, he coated the palm of his left hand and used it to begin stroking himself. Sesshoumaru was still hard, of course, but human blood made an excellent lubricant. Continuing his oral ministrations, deep-throating the human youth with every stroke, the daiyoukai continued pumping his toy's anus with his right index finger, adding then his middle and ring fingers as well, pressing firmly against the boy's prostate with every pass.

Inuyasha was deliriously happy. What Sesshoumaru was doing both hurt like hell and felt incredibly good, and considering precisely who was dominating him even the pain itself felt good. Just the fact that Sesshoumaru was touching him at all was a dream come true. In his current state, he would've submitted to the daiyoukai using him exclusively as a literal punching bag, inflicting nothing but pain, so the fact that his lips were once again wrapped so expertly around his weeping cock, Inuyasha was in heaven, pure and simple. Even if, at the end of the night, Sesshoumaru really did end up killing him, he will at least have granted the hanyou's last request. At least Inuyasha knew he would die happy.

That thought was removed from his brain, to be replaced by nothing but his screeching cry of pain, as Sesshoumaru all at once, without letting him reach completion first, pulled his mouth away from his cock and lifted his ass as much as his restraints would allow to impale his victim with his blood red phallus. Now Inuyasha knew something was torn.

Sesshoumaru gave him no time to adjust, using a firm grip of both hands on his waist to hold his lower half up onto his cock as he knelt in between his legs at the foot of the bed. The angle pulled at Inuyasha's ankle restraints, like he was being stretched on a rack, the daiyoukai holding his ass up as he lied partly upside down, his upper back, shoulders and head lying flat against the bed while Sesshoumaru held his ass raised to meet his powerful thrusts. Using his firm grip, he also pushed and pulled Inuyasha in time with his thrusts, and every time he pushed Inuyasha back it pulled on his shackled legs even more, threatening to separate his ankles or knees, or both, although the daiyoukai knew what he was doing and wouldn't injure his victim that severely.

His pace was so swift the hanyou-turned-human attempted and failed to keep count. Faster even than the ball could possibly smack the paddle when playing paddle ball, even when the toy was wielded by an expert, Sesshoumaru's own balls smacked against the temporary human's ass as he hammered into him so swiftly and deeply that even Sesshoumaru closed his eyes and moaned softly in enjoyment.

Blood dripped from his ass even as precum dripped from his cock, and the only relief Inuyasha could find was in the fact that Sesshoumaru had stopped moving his own body back and forth in time with his powerful thrusts, because the back and forth shifting had not only been excruciatingly painful whenever his legs were pulled beyond what was safe, but the friction against the wet bed sheet had also been giving his back a rug burn. Chaffing which stung even more than it normally would have because of his pee soaking the bed where he lied. Now, with his ass growing numb, the taut tendons in his legs protesting but not to the point of sheer agony, Inuyasha stared up at the ceiling and relished in the simple fact that Sesshoumaru was finding pleasure in his body. The daiyoukai was using him, him, Inuyasha, as his plaything.

“I think...I think I love you...” he murmured quietly, immediately closing his eyes and mentally cursing his stupid human emotions as soon as the words were out of his mouth. He might not've still been as drunk as he had been a half hour ago, but he was clearly not yet in his right frame of mind to have so stupidly made such a confession, honest though it had been.

Damn it all...

Sesshoumaru fortunately chose not to comment on his idiocy, thank goodness, since he'd feared the unsolicited announcement would ruin the mood. Quite the contrary, he found, when he dared peak his eyes back open and realized that Sesshoumaru was actually laughing at him. Indeed, the daiyoukai found the foolish human's foolish words quite amusing, indeed, but if the boy wanted to love him that was fine with the daiyoukai; it only made the rest of what he had in mind all the easier.

Deciding then to stop holding back, since even at his inhuman speed he'd been moving much slower than what he was capable of, Sesshoumaru picked up the pace in that moment, his doubled efforts letting Inuyasha know that his ass hadn't actually gone numb, after all, and was indeed still capable of feeling pain. His cock was also still capable of feeling pleasure, he learned, as the daiyoukai released his left hip to bring his right hand up to his cock in that moment, gripping firmly but not painfully so. The renewed pain in his ass as he was jack-hammered was instantly forgotten, Sesshoumaru's hand around his throbbing dick the only sensation he could focus on, even as the left hand gripping his right hip held on a little tighter to prevent his body from shifting, five claws piercing the tender flesh to make sure they held their prey perfectly still as he was rammed so hard and fast the friction was creating a burning heat that made the inside of his ass feel like the blood that coated his walls was made of liquid fire. None of it mattered. The daiyoukai could have shoved an actual red hot poker up his ass and so long as his hand remained wrapped around his cock, stroking gently as he was presently doing, nothing else he did to him mattered.

Inuyasha was a dirty, masochistic little slut, and he knew it. But he was with Sesshoumaru, so sue him. He also knew he'd heal up thanks to his youkai blood; let the daiyoukai do what he wanted.

Stroking expertly, Sesshoumaru wanted to feel his victim cum below him, to feel his abused inner walls automatically tighten around his intrusion despite their protests. He teased the human's mushroom tip, running the claw of his thumb along his leaking slit, though not hard enough to break the delicate skin. His prey's choked gasps were music to his ears.

“Human, you will shout my name with your release.” he commanded suddenly, and the deep rumbling sound of his voice was enough added stimulation to push Inuyasha over the edge right then and there.

He obeyed his master's command, to the best of his ability at least, his voice hoarse from all his screaming by that point, his throat raw and sore. He still managed to choke out Sesshoumaru's name, and it sounded like a pained prayer for mercy to the daiyoukai's ears. Exquisite.

The sound, combined with the tantalizing sensation of his victim's battered anus gripping him that much tighter, had Sesshoumaru releasing again in that moment. He casually hummed his pleasure, like he was receiving a shoulder massage. Waiting until his orgasm passed, he nonchalantly removed his still rock hard penis from his plaything's ass, giving his human toy a breather as he released his grip on the boy's right hip, allowing his tender ass to fall back onto the bed.

Backing away and lowering his feet to stand at the foot of the bed, Sesshoumaru admired his work thus far. The human boy, with limbs still stretched and shackled to the four corner posts of the bed, was covered in more blood than bare patches of skin, not to mention his own semen from his latest release. A large red spot stained the bedding underneath his ass. His face was still a little swollen on one side from where he'd slapped him, but that had been a necessity to prevent him from passing out. He normally did not resort to such mundane violence like slapping and punching. He much preferred using his claws and fangs, and so far, his victim had had no complaints. Indeed, the way the human's sticky cock twitched and swelled in that moment told Sesshoumaru that he was just as turned on by being his prisoner as the daiyoukai was to have such a delicious captive at his mercy.

Normally, after a couple of orgasms, he'd consent to leaving his human lovers to recuperate. But there was just something about this particular human that had Sesshoumaru wanting to continue, wanting to see just how much the boy could take before he broke. He was silently amazed that he'd lasted this long. He would keep his vow to not kill the youth outright, nor was it his intention to do serious harm like breaking any of his bones, but he would definitely require medical attention when he was through with him. If he did not go to the doctor, and wound up dying in a couple of weeks from infection or some other such side effect, that was not Sesshoumaru's concern.

Heading over to the small dresser in the back corner of the room, he opened the top drawer to spy what treasures and toys the club had provided for its patrons. Ah, there's what he was looking for. Returning to his human with a small, but stretchy, rubber cock ring, Sesshoumaru slipped it over his victim's penis and scrotum.

Inuyasha, who'd been blissfully daydreaming about his gorgeous dominatrix during this brief reprieve, yelped in surprise as he felt the tight rubber cinch up around him.

“Too tight!” he cried, staring at Sesshoumaru in horror. The daiyoukai merely smirked.

“You will not touch the ring, or your phallus, when I release you, is that clear?”

Eyes wide, Inuyasha nodded frantically.

Smirking evilly, Sesshoumaru took his time walking around the edge of the bed, mindful of the puddle of vomit on one side, removing each of Inuyasha's shackles.

“On your belly, human.”

Wordlessly, Inuyasha rolled over, groaning in pain as he did so. His low ponytail fell off to the side as he moved, exposing his back to the daiyoukai's gaze as he settled onto his stomach.

Sesshoumaru's eyes widened in appreciation at the sight. Aside from his bloodstained ass, the rest of the boy's backside was still smooth and flawless, except for some mild chaffing; a lightly tanned flesh tone devoid of any major blemishes. He would rectify that. Smooth as liquid grace, he placed his victim's wrists in new restraints, these cuffs attached to the center of the headboard instead of spread out at the corners, keeping the youth's hands together, raised above his head as he lied there face down on the mattress. His ankles he shackled back in the same restraints, making the boy spread eagle once more.

Lying there face down, Inuyasha hissed in pain as his legs were bound, the simple movements enough to aggravate the stinging and burning in his ass. Not to mention all of the various little bites and cuts on his stomach and chest were stinging worse now, too, being in contact with the rough, pee and blood soaked fabric underneath him. It was also rather disconcerting not being able to see Sesshoumaru any longer, which meant he had not even the slightest warning in advance of what the daiyoukai was planning on doing to him next.

He jumped when he felt a pair of strong, clawed hands, roughly massage his tender butt cheeks, molding the sore flesh and spreading him wide. He whimpered.

Ignoring his quiet sounds of discomfort, Sesshoumaru spied his toy's opening, noting the blood leaking freely from him. It wouldn't do to have his plaything grow faint from blood loss.

“On your knees.”

Shakily, Inuyasha obeyed, his bound hands causing him to pull at his arms rather painfully as he scooted backwards as far as he could while also pulling his legs in the few scant inches their restraints would allow, managing to raise himself up onto his knees a little ways with his arms held suspended out above and before him, the handcuffs at their limit. Out of energy, he allowed his head to drop down between his arms and just hang there, awaiting Sesshoumaru's next move.

A move that made Inuyasha jump and yelp in surprise when he felt the unexpected sensation of hands stretching him once more while something small, cool and wet wriggled its way inside his burning ass. It was not an uncomfortable sensation when compared to what he had thought was surely about to be Sesshoumaru's massive cock ramming him a second time. This unexpected turn of events had him wiggling his hips, his bound erection throbbing with a completely different kind of pain. It didn't take a genius to figure out what Sesshoumaru was doing to him, and the mental picture had him whimpering again as precum dribbled from his dark purple mushroom tip.

Sesshoumaru chuckled darkly as his toy whimpered a second time, the daiyoukai getting a kick out of the human boy's almost canine-like sounds. Forcing his tongue into the mortal even deeper, the inu-youkai made sure to fully coat his human's interior with his healing saliva. His own cock was also throbbing again with need, although he imagined his discomfort was nowhere near as intense as the human man's; he chuckled again at the thought. Continuing his oral assault, he would wait until he was sure his victim was healed well enough to receive him a second time because he did not want him passing out from the pain. Such an occurrence had happened to him before a few times on accident, and he found it a tremendous disappointment when it did. Especially for tonight, he wanted this boy awake.

Even with as exhausted as Inuyasha was, though, there was no way he was going to pass out with the current sensations traveling through him. Sesshoumaru was eating him out! It was unreal! His slightly less foggy mind remembered distinctly how the daiyoukai had said that for tonight, in this place, he hated no one; a roundabout way of confirming that under normal circumstances he did in fact still hate him. He was only using him for sex, and almost definitely because it was his human night. He'd apparently seen the hanyou at his most vulnerable, an initial meeting of pure coincidence, and had then decided to take advantage of the situation. Inuyasha understood that, and as much as a large part of him would love to have an actual relationship with the guy, he wasn't so delusional as to think it could ever actually happen. Therefore, he planned on savoring every moment of this night with him, his one and only. When he felt Sesshoumaru pull away from his ass he knew what the daiyoukai's tongue was about to be replaced with, and he hung there motionlessly like a good submissive, waiting to receive it.

He quickly realized he was mistaken, however, when instead of Sesshoumaru's massive cock he felt a slim, claw-tipped finger carefully probe his healed and lubricated opening. As the finger began pumping rhythmically in and out of him, he whimpered again, his own cock twitching.

Smirking, Sesshoumaru once again pressed down firmly on the human's prostate, ever so careful not to injure him with his claw, while at the same time raking the claws of his other hand down the boy's back.

Craning his head back, Inuyasha cried out in a surprised mix of pleasure and pain that was absolutely beautiful to his tormentor's ears. Steadily, he felt Sesshoumaru pump him, rubbing expertly and painlessly on his prostate with every pass, while his other hand felt like it was flaying him alive, rending him piece by piece. In reality the scratches were very shallow of course, superficial marks that bled for a moment but were no actual threat to him, but with Inuyasha unable to actually see what the daiyoukai was doing to him and his human body so much more sensitive to pain his imagination was running away with him. It was such an arousing thought, being completely at the older youkai's mercy as he was. His cock throbbed desperately, the rubber ring he wore seemingly getting tighter and tighter and cutting off more than his blood supply. He wanted to cum, damn it!

“Ahhhh!”

“Exquisite.” Sesshoumaru replied in compliment, though whether he was referring to his prey's behavior or just the artistic masterpiece that was his bloody backside, Inuyasha wasn't sure. He wasn't sure of anything in that moment except for the unthinkable pleasure and pain that was coursing through him.

He couldn't decide which sensation to focus on more, and just when the two were starting to blend into one, Sesshoumaru switched things up by trading off instead of doing both simultaneously. He teased Inuyasha's prostate first, bringing the hanyou-turned-human closer and closer to orgasm, and then letting up on the pressure a moment he ran his bloody claws down a new, still untouched portion of skin. Inuyasha's moaning and panting immediately shifted to a hitched breath and groan of pain, and then ceasing with his claws, Sesshoumaru resumed attempting to milk the lad of his seed.

“Please...please...” Inuyasha begged senselessly, unsure himself what he was even asking for.

Sesshoumaru smirked.

“I can cease clawing your back, or I can permit you to ejaculate. Which would you prefer?”

Oh gods...what a choice.

“I...I want to cum!” Inuyasha shouted, gasping in relief as he felt a slight pinch around his nutsack and then suddenly the ring, which had been snipped free by Sesshoumaru's claws, fell away.

Sesshoumaru's finger was back inside his ass, then, his other hand, which was dripping in blood, wrapping firmly around his cock, coating it crimson once more. Just a few simultaneous pumps and Inuyasha was screaming his pleasure to high heaven, his seed shooting out of him in tremendous waves. Growing flaccid after a moment, though only for a moment, the rest of Inuyasha's body mirrored the posture of his currently limp penis, as he slumped against his restraints, again just hanging there, his muscles no longer pulling taut.

Which had actually been a beautiful sight to see, from Sesshoumaru's side of things. His toy was surprisingly strong, for a human, and he found the mortal's unexpected stamina quite impressive. Most other men would have come close to losing consciousness by now, if not from the pain, then from the tremendous amount of alcohol he had consumed. Although, to be fair, the youth had vomited up a good portion of said alcohol. It appeared to the daiyoukai that clarity was slowly returning to the boy, which fortunately made him no less willing a participant in their little game.

Unhooking the boy's ankles, he instructed the human to scoot closer to the headboard and assume a more comfortable kneeling position, now that he could put his legs closer together. Sesshoumaru would take him 'doggie' style this time, a name he found quite amusing.

Wordlessly, Inuyasha complied, grabbing a hold of the headboard once he could reach it to ease up the pressure on his arms, his wrists stinging from where the metal had bit into them while he'd been stretched and suspended. Now, he braced himself firmly with strong handholds on the metal bars, awaiting either further instructions or Sesshoumaru's intrusion.

It was the latter, he realized quickly enough, as he felt the large, blunt phallus probe at his mostly healed but still very tender opening. Just because Sesshoumaru's saliva had managed to seal up the actual tears in his flesh, it had done nothing for his bruising. He hissed as he felt the daiyoukai enter him at a medium and steady pace, neither brutally swift nor cautiously slow. Of course, he had known that the tempo was bound to increase exponentially at any moment and so he was not very surprised when he felt the daiyoukai suddenly pick up the pace. Pinching his eyes tightly shut, he winced with every thrust, an instinctive reaction to pain he couldn't help, but if Sesshoumaru had told him in that moment that he would stop if he asked him to, suspending disbelief for the moment that the daiyoukai would actually do such a thing and honestly mean it, then Inuyasha would have still not asked him to stop.

“Ahhhh!” he cried out as his captor's claws rejoined the party.

Slamming his hips back and forth at a swift and steady pace, Sesshoumaru once again trailed the claws of his left hand along whatever patches of unblemished skin remained along the beautifully bloodied, and appreciatively muscular, back that was on display before him. The human's back, glistening crimson as it flexed with every touch, was in truth only riddled with thin lines that crisscrossed in various directions, and he could have made such scratches feel no worse than receiving a tattoo but had deliberately used only the very tiniest amount of poison to instead make them sting and burn like a cat scratch would to those allergic. Such a minute amount of his poison would not be fatal, even if left untreated, unless the human had a very weak immune system. If infection set in and he did not seek medical aid that would be his own doing. Still, he would make sure to give the boy a once over with his tongue to sooth the worst of it when he was finished. In that moment, however, he was far from finished.

Every time he scratched the human it caused his inner muscles to tighten around him as his entire body flinched, and it was such a wonderful feeling that the daiyoukai found he couldn't stop, seeking out the human's most sensitive areas, the places that had caused him to tighten up the most, and repeat scratching him in those same spots over and over again. It was heaven.

To Sesshoumaru, at least.

Gritting his teeth, Inuyasha was having horrific visions of what his back must look like, thinking it was much worse than it actually was based on the sensations running through him.

Is he pealing back all my skin to reveal muscle tissue or what the fuck?!

Even so, Inuyasha knew he would heal, and he would never...could never beg the daiyoukai for mercy. Besides the very real truth that asking him to stop would almost certainly make him do it even more, Inuyasha was still just tipsy enough to hold onto his no-longer-secret love for the alpha male, his desire to be with Sesshoumaru strong enough to override whatever self-preservation instincts he'd otherwise normally possess. They were going way farther than anything he'd ever done to any of his own human victions, and way farther than anything he'd actually anticipated happening between himself and the daiyoukai that night, but on the other hand, he hadn't originally anticipated being with Sesshoumaru at all, and if he were to be brutally honest with himself then Inuyasha knew he'd take punishment even worse than what Sesshoumaru was giving him. He knew he'd asked for it, hitting on the daiyoukai on his human night and all, so he would take whatever he could get.

Continuing to tease his toy with his left hand, loving every hitch of the human's breath, every twitch of muscle, every hiss and moan of pain, Sesshoumaru then reached down with his right hand and wrapped it firmly but also gently around the human's cock, unsurprised at this point to find that he was hard and throbbing once again.

“You are such a depraved little slut. You get off on the pain, don't you? Which is fine by me.”

Inuyasha opened his mouth to reply, but whatever he was going to say was lost as soon as the daiyoukai began expertly pumping his cock.

“AhhOoooMmmmm.....” he moaned in pleasure that time, his entire body shaking.

Picking up the pace, Sesshoumaru felt his third orgasm on the approach, and he had no intention of allowing his human to climax a forth time before he'd had his third. Holding tightly to the boy's dick but ceasing his strokes for the moment, he used his grip on him as his anchor as he slammed his hips forward over and over until suddenly locking them tight against the mortal's ass, his release rushing forward to coat the human's insides.

Inuyasha felt the inu-youkai fill him up a second time and shuddered in delight. The fact that Sesshoumaru was finding pleasure in him...him!...was still a bit much for the hanyou to wrap his head around. He felt like shedding tears that would have absolutely nothing to do with the amount of physical pain he was currently feeling.

Sighing in pleasure, still hard and still within the boy, Sesshoumaru was motionless only a moment before draping himself across the human's back, unmindful of his blood coating his own stomach and chest in the process. He resumed thrusting in and out of the mortal, although at a lazier tempo now thanks to his current posture, moving almost as slowly as would be a human man's top speed, which for Sesshoumaru was a languid pace indeed. His left hand had stopped its teasing when he came, instead gripping tightly to the boy's left hip, leaving a new set of punctures to match the ones on his right side from their first romp. The daiyoukai's right hand had not released the human's cock and resumed stroking in that moment, pumping him smoothly and quickly, spreading the moisture that gathered at the human's tip with his thumb.

Inuyasha shuddered.

Sesshoumaru smirked.

Suddenly, without warning, the daiyoukai sank his fangs into the human's right shoulder. A high pitched keening wail that he probably wouldn't even have heard over the thumping of club music in the background were it not for his superior canine ears was his reward, the boy's tormented cry far better music as far as the daiyoukai was concerned.

“You are absolutely delicious...” he purred evilly in the human's ear after drinking a mouthful of blood from the deep wound on his shoulder, infusing it with just enough of his healing saliva to stop the bleeding.

Those words were all it took. That, and Sesshoumaru's continued and expert ministrations upon his weeping cock. Inuyasha lost it again, crying out loudly as he once again shot his seed onto the unsuspecting mattress below.

Sesshoumru grinned to himself in self-satisfaction as that exquisite feeling of being squeezed extra tightly came back with a vengeance, and the daiyoukai found himself humming in pleasure as he reared back and picked up the pace. Releasing the mortal's spent and softening cock, Sesshoumaru grabbed his right hip with his right hand and went to town, seeking his own fourth climax.

Inuyasha could do nothing but hold on for the ride, gripping tightly to the metal bars of the headboard and pushing back just to prevent himself from being slammed face first into said bars. Sesshoumaru was once again moving so fast that it was creating a burning friction within his anus. Even with his hanyou healing he wasn't sure he'd be able to walk straight by Monday. He'd probably need to take a couple of days off school. He tried to think about what classes he had coming up and if he could skip them just as any means of keeping his mind focused as black spots started to dance within his vision. Black spots that turned to white when he closed his eyelids. Big bright white bursts of pain with every single thrust that quickly blended into one solid light as the daiyoukai's thrusts became indistinguishable. Sesshoumaru was moving so quickly that if there had been a mirror on the side wall in order for him to watch Inuyasha knew the daiyoukai's hips would be a blur moving much too swiftly for his limited human eyesight to follow.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of having his sensitive insides smolder on fire, and not the good kind, he felt blessed relief in the form of the daiyoukai's fourth orgasm, his release rushing through his inner chambers and dousing the flame.

Please...no more... he begged, silently in his own mind.

Sesshoumaru seemed to be able to sense, though, that his toy had finally had enough. He'd played a little more roughly with his doll than he'd originally intended to and he was indeed on the verge of breaking it if he wasn't careful. Still, he was impressed. The human had actually lasted a lot longer than he had been anticipating, even with not having originally intended on getting quite so rough. It had been the mortal's durability that had pushed the daiyoukai closer to the edge, wanting to test the human, to see just how much he could take. Finally finding the human's limit, Sesshoumaru was not disappointed.

Inuyasha's mind was lost in some kind of haze, his body almost numb to the distinction between pleasure and pain. At that point all he wanted was for all sensation to stop in its entirety. He wanted to become truly numb and feel nothing at all. He was jerked back into awareness by the sensation of his wrists being freed from their cuffs. Next was the feeling of Sesshoumaru's tongue running along his back, but the sensation was muddled by his overly abused nerve endings refusing to fire properly. If he had to guess, he'd say it felt like the daiyoukai was giving him at least a small dose of his healing saliva over the worst of his wounds, but only enough to make sure his injuries weren't too serious. He certainly wasn't taking the time to heal him completely, not that he was obligated to heal him at all, Inuyasha knew. He wasn't complaining. He was just grateful it was over.

He was just praying it was over.

Unaware of the human's precise thoughts, but easily able to guess, Sesshoumaru continued his work in silence. Pulling away after he deemed himself finished, the daiyoukai was pure grace as he moved away from his toy and off of the bed.

“You have done well...for a human. This Sesshoumaru is pleased.” he stated arrogantly before making his way over to the dresser again, which he knew from previous visits contained a few towels and bottles of water in the bottom drawer. He used these to wipe himself clean of blood...visually, anyway. The scent would linger until he bathed properly, but he had no desire to stain his clothing.

Once satisfied, he made his way over to his clothing and began to dress, and in the time it took him to finish the last button on his shirt the human on the bed just barely managed to roll himself over onto his side with a loud groan. At least he was still awake; yet another testament to his strength. Honestly, Sesshoumaru really was impressed.

Fully dressed and ready to depart, his waist length silver hair somehow looking just as perfect as ever despite not possessing a brush, Sesshoumaru gazed back to the bed and his disheveled lover. Their eyes locked for a moment, and the human, wincing, managed to prop himself up slightly. Mildly curious, the daiyoukai decided to wait and see what the human had to say.

“Do I...” Inuyasha swallowed and tried again. It hurt to talk. “Does this need to stay between us?” he croaked. How he was even going to keep it a secret if he needed to, he had no idea. Disappear to an unknown motel until the scent faded? “Everyone on campus will smell-”

“It is not my concern what others think of my latest conquest.” Sesshoumaru interrupted. After all, he'd slept with a fair amount of fellow students by that point. His reputation was not at risk. If anything, his musk within the human would elevate the human's status among the other youkai at university. Sesshoumaru was not a total man-whore, after all. He did have his standards and only bedded those he deemed worthy to receive him. People would be envious of the boy.

Inuyasha nodded, clearly relieved. He almost appeared happy, even, if his lazy half-smile with love sparkling in his eyes was anything to go by, not that the daiyoukai cared one way or the other.

“We'll have to do this again next month...” the human droned drowsily then, and Sesshoumaru assumed the boy was estimating how long his recovery would take.

Not commenting on whether or not there would ever be a repeat performance, although personally, he was not opposed to the idea, Sesshoumaru wordlessly turned and left in that moment, politely sliding the curtain back closed behind him when, if he'd wanted to be especially cruel, he could have left it open and in doing so left his conquest on display to any who passed by, knowing the boy would probably not be able to rise from that bed for a few hours yet. Sesshoumaru was not worried the human might be left abandoned and forgotten. An employee would come check on him at closing time, as they always checked every room. You were not allowed to stay there overnight and everyone either had to get going or, if they were in dire straits, then Club Fetish would ring the paramedics.

Passing back through the main dance floor of the nightclub, Sesshoumaru's sated and content aura was impossible for the fellow youkai in the place to miss, as was the strong scent of blood and semen that clung to him. He received no disapproving glances, as of course he would not in such a facility. A few appraising glances, perhaps, but he paid them no attention. He strode with purpose for the exit and vacated the premises without a backward glance.

Back in the bedroom, Inuyasha managed to find a comfortable enough position to fall asleep in, not bothering to try and cover himself with anything. Moving too much hurt like a son-of-a-bitch and he knew he'd only be able to get in a short nap before they kicked him out.

ooOooOoo

Inuyasha awoke to the rough sensation of somebody shaking him.

“Hey, man. You okay?”

Time to get up already? Damn it...

Groaning hoarsely, feeling like total shit – which was due in part to what all he'd been through, part hangover – he muttered, “Five more minutes...”

“No can do.” the concerned, but not too concerned, employee answered. “I can either call you a taxi or an ambulance, but you gotta get outta here so we can get outta here. Manager already let you stay while we cleaned up the other rooms, you're the last one here. I even cleaned up the floor in here already; you slept right through it.”

Swallowing, Inuyasha grimaced as he cracked his eyes open. His mouth felt like sandpaper, and even the dim, seductive lighting of the sex room made his head feel like it was going to explode. Anticipating this, the employee held up an unopened bottle of water and packet of aspirin. Inuyasha reached for the proffered items with shaking hands, somehow managing to swallow the pills without spilling too much water on himself in the process.

“Taxi...” he rasped after a moment.

The employee cocked an eyebrow.

“You sure? You don't look too good.”

Inuyasha nodded almost imperceptibly, grumbling, “Hanyou, remember?”

“Ah, Inuyasha. Sorry man, didn't recognize you...” the employee, Chad, said then, now realizing he was speaking with one of their regulars, as opposed to a newbie. Still didn't mean he could let the guy linger any longer, though. “Okay then, I'll go call you a cab. In the couple of minutes it'll take them to get here do you think you can get dressed so that you'll be ready to go?”

Inuyasha had not been unaware of his nudity.

“No problem, Chad. Tell Bill thanks for the few extra minutes.”

Nodding, Chad left.

Ugh...problem... Inuyasha mentally groaned as he tried to move. Everything hurt. The dried blood caked over his many wounds and scratches didn't help matters, either. Nevertheless, he was fully clothed and waiting out front by the time the taxi arrived.

ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

Kagome didn't bother Inuyasha on Sunday, knowing well in advance that that was his 'recovery' day. When he didn't show up for their mutual morning class on Monday, however, she became the tiniest bit concerned. Especially since she'd overheard a couple of the youkai that lived on his floor say he'd come back to the dorm before dawn Sunday morning absolutely reeking of Sesshoumaru...and his own humanized blood.

Living in a dorm with fellow youkai, Inuyasha had had no delusions about keeping his human night a secret, but this wasn't the Feudal era and so it really wasn't dangerous for anyone to know when it was. It was private, but then, so was a human woman's period, and every youkai at school knew when those were happening, too. It was just something you learned to accept and move on.

Shaking her head to get her thoughts back on track, Kagome had a few more minutes to kill before her next class and so whipping out her phone, she dialed Inuyasha's cell.

She was relieved when he answered after only the third ring.

“Hey 'Gome... he said, his voice rough but legible.

“Well, at least you're still alive.” Kagome joked right away, earning a laugh from her best friend.

“Sorry, didn't mean to worry you.

“Are you all right?”

“I'm a hell of a lot better than yesterday.

“A little birdie told me your number one fantasy came true Saturday night.”

Another laugh.

“Yup. I'm not surprised word is already spreading; I asked if it needed to be a secret and he said no, so I just came back to the dorm and showered here.

“That was considerate of you, asking first. What would you have done if he'd wanted it to be a secret, hole up in some hotel somewhere?”

Motel,” he corrected, “I'm not made of money like he is.

It was Kagome's turn to laugh.

“So...what happened? What made him change his mind about you all of a sudden?”

Inuyasha explained that he figured it had to be because it'd been his human night, and especially because of the way he'd talked back to him earlier that same day at the restaurant, he figured Sesshoumaru had wanted to make him bleed. Which he had...a lot. Although he'd fortunately found out that the scratches on his back were not as severe as he'd originally feared and were already healed now thanks to the return of his hanyou blood. Giving Kagome the juicy, and in some cases gory details, knowing she was just as perverted as he was and was clinging to his every word, Inuyasha gave her the basic rundown of his entire night with the daiyoukai.

“Wow...I'm really, really glad Kouga's not into your kink of claws and fangs.” she said after he was done, but with another laugh in her voice, not truly disturbed by what she'd heard. “Are you going to make it to your other classes today, or do you want me to pick up your assignments for you?”

“Ugh...yeah, I can drag my ass in...

Saying their farewells when Kagome had to get to her next class, Inuyasha hung up his phone and dragged his hand down over his face. Outwardly, he was fully healed, his lightly tanned body once again blemish-free. Internally, on the other hand...

Let's just say even after one full day and night of hanyou healing abilities, he was still walking with a limp. He couldn't imagine what it was like for the poor human sods Sesshoumaru normally abused. He too had heard the story of the guy who'd taken over two months to recover. He shuddered at the thought. He'd never invite such abuse to his human body if it weren't for the fact that he knew he'd be gaining youkai healing abilities at sunrise.

Dragging his sore ass out of his dorm room after donning something that'd pass as acceptable attire, Inuyasha crossed campus and managed to get to his second class of the day only five minutes late. Class was uneventful, and then he had an hour to kill before his next one, and so did Kagome, so meeting up with the miko they found a shady spot underneath a tall tree to sit and talk for a while.

They were unaware of the storm that was brewing as, across campus, a certain daiyoukai began to pay attention to the rumors his superior ears had no choice but to overhear.

Despite being uninterested in the mundane gossip of his mundane peers, Sesshoumaru, just like any other youkai worth his or her salt, could not help but to hear whatever was said around him. A human's privately whispered conversation was not so private at all if he happened to be walking by at the time. Except of course for the fact that, under normal circumstances, he didn't care, and so really you could speak your secrets around him and they would remain as secure as if you had truly been alone. However, when those secrets were about him, then just like any other warm blooded person would do, he began to pay closer attention.

Nobody was saying anything particularly damning about his character, but they were blatant lies nonetheless. He and the half-breed? Never! Some people were saying how happy for Inuyasha they were, knowing well the hanyou's long lasting attraction to him. Others were laughing rather wickedly and saying that they hoped he'd taught that mutt a lesson, a 'be careful what you wish for' type of lesson, in that they were positive Sesshoumaru's vastly superior daiyoukai status had left the hanyou nearly as broken as his regular human conquests.

Nobody specifically mentioned Inuyasha's 'human night' within earshot of the daiyoukai, and hearing mention of his 'regular human conquests' he took it only to mean they were considering Inuyasha's human half. He was a half-human, as opposed to a regular human. Sesshoumaru didn't stick around long enough to hear any more after that.

Finding said half-human sitting in the grass beside his miko, leaning back against the trunk of a tall tree while the female yammered on about something or another, her chattering came to an instant stop as his shadow overtook them, two sets of eyes peering up into Sesshoumaru's aggressive golden ones with a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

Good.

They should fear him.

“Half-breed...” His voice was deadly calm. Inuyasha didn't even blink. “What is the meaning of this?”

There was no other who could have started the rumors. If the mutt attempted to claim ignorance Sesshoumaru would have to restrain himself from doing something illegal.
As Inuyasha's expression became confused Sesshoumaru felt his fangs lengthening as he clinched his fists tightly and tried to resist physically wiping that look off the hanyou's face. Before he could say or do anything, however, the confusion was already leaving Inuyasha's face, to be replaced with a look of agitation all his own.

“Hey man, I asked you if you wanted it to be a secret. I would've been willing to miss class for you until the scent completely faded. You said you didn't care what others thought of your 'latest conquest'. Don't blame me now that the stories are spreading.”

It was Sesshoumaru's turn to both feel and look confused, as some of his anger immediately left him. It wasn't so much the half-breed's words, themselves, as they could so easily be blatant lies, but at his words the daiyoukai had taken a discreet sniff towards the mutt – something he normally avoided at all costs – and what he'd discovered had him nearly stumbling back in his shock and disbelief. It was only his sense of pride that at the last minute kept him standing where he was so that no outside observers would be aware of his discomfiture.

Inuyasha had bathed, and all external scent transfer had been removed, but Sesshoumaru could still faintly smell himself coming from within the hanyou. He would ordinarily never believe a word the half-breed said, but he believed his own nose.

“No...” He did not even realize he had spoken aloud, nor was he aware of the way he had completely dropped his normally stoic expression to replace it with one of utmost horror.

Inuyasha wasn't slow on the uptake, and his ears lowered to his head. A quick side glance and jerk of his head had Kagome nodding back and scrambling away. This needed to be a private moment between inu.

“You...you didn't even know it was me, did you?” he said in a mere whisper once Kagome was gone.

Just like Sesshoumaru was unable to mask the horror in his eyes, Inuyasha had been unable, and perhaps unwilling, to mask the hurt in his voice.

Sesshoumaru said nothing, so clearing his throat and rising to his feet – which earned an almost frightened looking step back from the unusually pale daiyoukai – Inuyasha continued, keeping his voice low enough so that, in their current privacy, nobody should overhear him.

“Look I...I'm sorry...” he started, his chest tightening again with that feeling, like he and his boyfriend were having a fight. He had to remind himself that the daiyoukai was not his boyfriend. Unable to mask his heartache, he explained, “I honestly thought you knew it was me. I mean, I don't really keep my human night a secret or anything. Everyone in the dorm knows when it is.”

Sesshoumaru's eyes widened even further at mention of the hanyou's human night. He'd known hanyou had such times of weakness, of course. It was relatively common knowledge in that day and age. Internally, the daiyoukai was playing his night at Club Fetish back in his head, wondering how he could have possibly not realized who that human man had really been. They had the same face, for crying out loud! The same voice! Any imbecile should have been able to recognize the hanyou-turned-human, even with his hair pulled back and scent not really being an option because of so many contaminants. Had he known, subconsciously? Had he wanted to make the hanyou suffer? It wasn't really as if he hated Inuyasha, personally. He just hated what the half-breed represented. Not that it was really the cur's fault he'd been born, the daiyoukai could silently admit at least to himself.

And he sure had been a good lay, able to withstand much more torture than a normal human. That was certainly something worth taking into consideration.

Feeling uncomfortable in the growing silence between them, unaware of the shifting direction of the daiyoukai's thoughts, Inuyasha spoke back up again.

“I guess this means we're not still on for next month, huh?”

He could kick himself for how obviously disappointed he sounded, but there was nothing for it. Not that they should really do anything next new moon, anyway, since it fell on a Monday and as a general rule of thumb he only let himself get destroyed as a human on the weekend.

He would make an exception though, if Sesshoumaru were actually willing to touch him again after this. He knew it was a pipe dream.

Sesshoumaru, meanwhile, was running scenarios for damage control in his aristocratic mind. There was no denying that he had had sex with Inuyasha during the whelp's human time. To attempt to do so would only make himself look foolish. To appear contrite, even more so. If there was one thing Sesshoumaru did not do, it was regret his actions. So far the only gossip he had overheard was either from people happy for the hanyou, or those hoping he had made the hanyou suffer. Nobody seemed to think it disgusting or belittling of him to have bedded the half-breed, and nobody knew he had done so in error. He would not permit the ensuing humiliation should word spread that he had been unaware it was the hanyou he was fucking. He would rather enter into a monogamous relationship with the half-breed than to allow word of his temporary mental failings to spread.

Faster than a heartbeat, Inuyasha suddenly found himself pinned against the tree, Sesshoumaru's right hand clasped firmly around his throat. His grip wasn't so tight that it was cutting off his air supply, but he couldn't speak from simple shock. Then Sesshoumaru was leaning forward, and for a split second Inuyasha got the strangest impression that the daiyoukai was actually going to kiss him. Instead, he tilted his head upward to whisper in his misshapen ear.

“I will make you a deal, Inuyasha...” he hissed, speaking the hanyou's name for the first time since they'd known each other. Said hanyou's eyes widened in surprise, more than a little disconcerted by the daiyoukai's tone. “You, and your miko, are to tell no one I was unaware of your identity. It shall eternally remain our secret. If you are successful, and by one month's time everyone is still under the presumption I bedded you of my own volition, I shall reward your obedience with a repeat performance.”

He released Inuyasha and backed away a step.

“If, however, you are ever disobedient...”

Holding up his right hand, Sesshoumaru permitted his claws to glow green with his poison, and Inuyasha's eyes widened in genuine fear. He did not honestly think the daiyoukai would actually kill him, but he could suffer a lot of damage as a human that would ordinarily be fatal if it weren't for the return of his youkai blood at dawn. It would not be pleasant, spending a few hours slowly melting to death from the inside out only to be saved, to perhaps only experience such agony again the following month. Sesshoumaru knew when his night of weakness was, now. There was nowhere to hide if Sesshoumaru decided to hunt him down. Escaping him would be impossible.

“I'll never ever tell...” he whispered, thinking quickly and adding, “and neither will Kagome.”

Sesshoumaru nodded.

“See that you don't.”

Nodding quickly, Inuyasha was off like a light, racing after his departed miko friend. He found Kagome just getting ready to head to her next class of the day, nose in a book. Sango and Miroku were nowhere to be found.

“Are you okay?” she asked Inuyasha as she looked up at his approach. “What was all that about, anyway? He-”

Inuyasha's hand was immediately covering Kagome's mouth, as he instructed her to hold onto him. She wrapped her arms around him and the next thing she knew, they were on the roof. A few people hung out up there at times, but they were fortunately alone at the moment. Whispering as quietly as he could into her human ear Inuyasha gave Kagome the short version, confirming what she'd already assumed based on the daiyoukai's shocked expression that yes, Sesshoumaru had been unaware of who he had been at the time, but that he would make him suffer greatly if he were to ever be humiliated with word of that spreading. They could never tell anyone...and he would be rewarded for keeping the secret.

Kagome smirked at that last part, and silently made the hand symbol for running a zipper across her lips, offering her hanyou best friend a playful wink. Fortunately they'd already been having a conversation out in the open prior to Sesshoumaru's arrival that would only reenforce the rumors already circulating, because at that time Inuyasha had definitely believed the daiyoukai had bedded him on purpose. His version of the story was that Sesshoumaru hadn't sought him out, because he honestly hadn't believed he had, but that upon spotting him at the club he'd then decided to take advantage of the situation to teach him a lesson and put him in his place. Show him who the alpha was. That would continue to be their story, and the only version that even Sango, Miroku and Kouga would ever hear. Inuyasha wouldn't even have told Kagome the truth if she hadn't been there at the time and witnessed the daiyoukai's open shock for herself, although truthfully, he was glad Kagome knew. Kagome was his best friend, and he'd have hated keeping the secret from her.

It was rather funny, after all.

ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

One month later, Inuyasha and Kagome had kept their mouths shut, and while the talk of him and the daiyoukai having been together at all had more or less died down to nonexistence by that point, never once had anyone discovered the truth behind their encounter. Inuyasha's initial presumption had become the truth as far as anyone and everyone was concerned. Not that anyone was concerned one whole month later, although he imagined that'd be changing come morning.

It was Monday night, the night of the new moon, and a human Inuyasha was pacing nervously in his dorm room. He lived alone, which was a good thing, although if he'd had a roommate he was sure one look from Sesshoumaru would've sent them scurrying into the night like a frightened rodent. It had been the daiyoukai's idea to just meet him in his dorm room instead of back at Club Fetish. They had hardly spoken more than two words to each other over the last month until that very morning at school when Sesshoumaru had told him to 'prepare' himself for his arrival at his dorm room shortly after sunset.

He had implied, in not so many words, that what he had planned for him would make it nearly impossible for him to leave the club under his own power in the predawn hours tomorrow morning, and that it was an act of mercy on his part to take the hanyou in the bed he could remain in, motionless, until the return of his youkai blood at sunrise.

Inuyasha was both scared and giddy at the thought.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and trying to tamp down his nerves, he quickly rushed over to answer it.

Sesshoumaru was dressed just as regally as ever, a single brow arched as he eyed the nude hanyou-turned-human up and down. Gazing past his prey and into the small room, he took note of the bed being stripped of all but it's bottom sheet, restraints attached to the head and foot boards.

“You learn quickly. Good behavior shall indeed be rewarded.”

That said, Sesshoumaru entered the room, shutting and locking the door behind him. It was going to be a long night.


~ Fin ~