InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Firebreather Trilogy: The First Generation ❯ Meeting Bankotsu and Renkotsu ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The moon shone brightly on the Indiana sky on February 10th, 2011. The stars were twinkling lucidly that night.
A man about 24 years old with purple streaks on his face, a blue hakama and chestnut-colored armor, was sitting next to a younger man—about 17—wearing a white hakama with royal blue armor and a purple cross on his forehead. They were next to a tree near a small house in the countryside...
~~~~Hannah’s POV~~~~
“WHY??!!” I screamed. “Why did they have to die?!”
“Dear Lord, if it is your will, please send the Shichinintai—but mostly Renkotsu and Bankotsu—to us. Amen,” Alex (my friend), Grace (my little sister), Hayley (my cousin), and I prayed.
“Come on guys! Let’s go inside, I’m freezing!” Alex called out, so the 4 of us went inside my house.
After about an hour or two of being inside, we heard 6 or 7 distinct knocks on the door.
“I’ll get it,” Alex said. Then, she headed out the door of my bedroom.
When Alex came back, she was confused. “Weird. No one was there,”
“Let’s go back inside,” Grace said 30 minutes later.
“Again?” Alex asked.
“But it’s freezing!” I complained.
“I know,” Grace responded. “But let’s have a little more fresh air before midnight.”
So we went outside in the frigid air. However, we saw a dim light in the distance.
“Hannah, I didn’t know your neighbors go camping!” Alex exclaimed.
“They don’t,” I replied. “It must be from the forest.”
When we started to take off into the forest, we saw a trail of blood—no, 2 blood trails near the campfire. Alex followed one trail, and I followed the other. Once both of us reached the end of the blood trails, we saw the unconscious, bloody bodies of Renkotsu and Bankotsu.
“Oh, no! Hannah, we have to get them out fast!” Alex exclaimed.
I tried to drag Renkotsu away from the campfire, but I couldn’t. Fortunately, Grace and Hayley helped me.
Renkotsu opened his eyes after being unconscious for about 2 hours.
“W-where am I?” he asked.
“In my living room,” I replied. I used the living room as an infirmary for Renkotsu. “I found you unconscious in the woods,”
“Ah, I remember now, I was attacked by these wolf-like things you call coyotes,” Renkotsu said.
“Coyotes?! But you and Bankotsu have jewel shards!”
“I gave them to you…in a dream,” Renkotsu explained.
“Sssh. You shouldn’t be talking so much with your wounds,” I said. It was true; he had 3 big gashes on his left shoulder.
Then, Renkotsu reached up, and kissed me on the lips.
“What was that for?!” I asked.
“You saved my life…how could I ever thank you enough?
“I could do something for you again,”
Renkotsu smiled. “Speaking of that, how would you like it—when the time is right for you—if you could bear me a child,”
I giggled. “Of course, why would I not?” then I kissed him on the neck.
Renkotsu laughed. “You and I both know you can do better than that,”

Author’s Note: Like it so far? I’ll be working on Part 2 whenever I can. Sayonara!
~S4L <3

Converting /tmp/phpacV80c to /dev/stdout