InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ForgetMeNot ❯ I Would Never ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Forget-Me-Not

By: Youkai Yume

It's time for the weekly update! Here's Chapter 14 of ForgetMeNot. (Gasp) Fourteen in two months! I don't know. . .should I slow down my updates? (Gets hit with fruit from angry readers) Owies! Just Kidding! (Hides behind the couch) Seesh! Can't we authors get a break once in a while? (Peeks from behind the couch) Is it safe? Phew! Good, `cuz that would be such a waste of good fruit! Warning! Extreme fluffiness in this chapter! ^_^

Disclaimer: You've come this far. I think you know the drill.

Chapter 14: I Would Never

Kagome touched her lips once again, the tingling sensation of Sesshomaru's tongue still lingered. She glanced over to the demon lord beside her and blushed. `He didn't mean to do it,' she reminded herself. Slight disappointment ran through her, but she quickly shook it off. `It's not like I actually wanted him to kiss me! It wasn't even a real kiss!' But no matter how much she denied it, somewhere in the back of her mind told her that she had wanted it to happen.

`Besides, I always wanted my first kiss to be with someone I love. . .' Her eyes still gazed at Sesshomaru as she thought this. Why was she thinking about HIM? Could it possibly be that. . . `Bad, Kagome, Bad!' She felt a little guilty, as a little reminder still nagged at her about Inuyasha. `That's right, I had always wanted it to be with Inuyasha. So why am I not disappointed that it was Sesshomaru instead?' All the while, Kagome kept on reminding herself that it was not a real kiss.

Sesshomaru could feel her eyes on him. For the first time in the demon lord's life, he was feeling nervous. About what? About what she might be thinking of him now? Surely not, but still. . .what DID she think of him, after what he had done.

He could still taste her, the memory of her lips forever etched into his memory. Indeed, she had tasted even better than he had ever dreamed, even better than the strawberry ice cream that he so willingly licked from her mouth. `What came over me?' He found himself wondering. Why had he given into the urge of tasting her like he had? Sesshomaru knew himself to have more control than that.

But what was even more disturbing was what came next in his mind. `Did she enjoy it?' He felt his chest tighten at this. Why should he care if she liked it or not? `Perhaps it is because I. . .I enjoyed it. . .' He admitted silently to himself. Yes, indeed he did, and he wanted her to have also, if only to have her craving for more.

Sesshomaru shook himself mentally. He, the great Taiyoukai of the West, wanted a human girl to yearn for him. It was so unlike himself, and usually he did not need to, for the females would disgustingly throw themselves at him. He inwardly smiled. It was one of the things that made him respect Kagome.

He looked down at the still staring miko. Her eyes shone with tenderness. Tenderness for him?

"Kagome," She snapped out of her dazed at the mention of her name. "Do you plan on staring at me the entire day?" He saw her blush in embarrassment, she probably didn't even know that she was staring.

"Ano. . .Gomen, Sessho-kun. I did not realize that I was. . ." Kagome turned away, trying to hide her red face. He had to resist smiling. He found himself doing that a lot lately. Deciding to let the matter alone, he averted Kagome's attention to another matter at hand. Where in the world they were going.

"Well, do you think we had enough of the mall for right now?" She asked him. She wanted to take him to places that he might want to go to. He nodded at her, no longer interested in all the shops that they had visited. Which was a lot. But half of the time, he wasn't even paying attention to what he was looking at because his mind was still preoccupied with the contact he had with the miko beside him.

"Hai. I want to see more of this Tokyo," he pointed to the glass windows that displayed the streets and buildings outside, "from out there." Kagome smiled at him and placed a delicate hand over his shoulder. He looked down at her.

"I know just the place to go, how does Tokyo tower sound?" Seeing that the demon lord was lost, she took him over to the large glass window and pointed in the direction of a large tower in the distance. "There!" She announced cheerfully. Sesshomaru gazed at the structure with interest. It was unlike any tower he had ever seen in Feudal Japan.

Glancing once more at Kagome's waiting face, he nodded at her his approval.

~ ^_^ ~

"Sesshomaru! Don't hold my arm so hard!" She placed her hand over the demon lord's clutched ones that hung onto her shoulder, trying to ease his grip. He was looking around the streets, particularly the cars as if they were deadly creatures. She vaguely wondered why he didn't notice them before. `It's probably because he was too interested in everything else. Not to mention, it was still kind of early before, so the traffic wasn't as much as it is now.'

Sesshomaru realized he had yet again, bruised her arm with his painful grip, and loosened it a bit before leaning down to her ear.

"What are those things?" She turned to the cars that she assumed he was referring to. "Why are humans in them?"

"Those are what we call cars. Almost everyone has one, and they're widely used for transportation everywhere. They're like the carriages that they use in your time, except without the horses," she explained. He stared at each one that passed by them. So many different kinds! And they were so fast!

"But then, how are they able to move at all? If not with horses?" He wondered, though his voice sounded like he could care less if he received an answer or not. Kagome mulled over the answer. How did a car work?

"Ano, I'm not sure, but nowadays cars run on gas. There's something called an engine in the car that makes it work and---Ah! How am I supposed to explain this?" Sesshomaru watched with slight amusement as she scratched her head in frustration, trying to come up with a decent answer. He had to admit though, she had been rather patient with him, considering all of the questions that he had asked her today.

"I see, I think I understand," Kagome looked at him, surprised.

"You do?"

"No, but I did not want you to stress over giving me an answer. I don't always expect you to know everything," He said to her before averting his gaze straight ahead. Kagome smiled a bit. Since when was he so understanding? Usually he would insult humans for being so unaware about things around them. `Oh well, it's not like I'm complaining. It's not everyday that Sesshomaru will be nice to me so why spoil the moment?'

Sesshomaru's ears suddenly picked up a loud rumbling noise of wind sound from above him. Confused, he looked up and was quite surprised to see a giant bird in the sky! He looked closer at it. It didn't look too much like a bird, and it was made with some type of metal. `A demon, perhaps?'

Kagome noticed that they had stopped abruptly. Glancing over at Sesshomaru, she noticed that he was looking up at the sky. Curious, she averted her eyes to what he was staring at. A plane.

"I thought you said there were no demons in your time," he said stiffly. Kagome threw a confused glance over at him.

"Demon? Where?" He jerked at her arm and pointed at the flying object moving across the sky. Kagome's eyes widened and she let out a laugh. Sesshomaru growled at this.

"What is so amusing?" he bit out to her. Her laughter died away until she was left smiling innocently at the demon lord.

"That's not a demon, it's an airplane!" Sesshomaru looked confusedly at her, whose face told him that it was quite normal for her. `Airplane?'

"Is it a threat?" He asked calmly. Kagome had to stifle another giggle.

"No, Sessho-kun. It's use it for transportation as well. Usually for traveling long distances by air. It's a lot faster than taking a car. People can travel around the whole world using a plane." She explained patiently to him. Sesshomaru listened intently. Amazing what humans have been able to accomplish over time. He obviously didn't give them enough credit. Well, humans in this time and age anyway. The humans back in the Feudal Era he's still have to think about.

"Speaking of ways to get around," Kagome piped.

~ ^_^ ~

Sesshomaru gazed down at the flying scenery of Tokyo. This "train" thing was fast! Kagome sat by the seat next to him while he stood, staring out the window. He was closer to her than usual, due to the fact that there were so many humans packed in here. He was silently glad that he was next to the only one that smelled pleasant. Tearing his eyes from the window, he looked down at her, only to see her beaming at him.

"Impressed?" She asked him innocently. He looked back at the city outside.

"I must admit, I quite am." The train stopped soon after, and a female voice was heard over the speaker, announcing their destination. Sesshomaru and Kagome filed out of the train, and left the station. After walking a few blocks they finally reached Tokyo tower.

"It is bigger than I had anticipated it to be," Sesshomaru mused. "It is even larger than the towers in my era." Kagome nodded.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I was last here, I forgot how big it was." She glanced over at him. "Ready to go in?" The taiyoukai only nodded at her before she led him inside the tower. Sesshomaru was still thoroughly impressed with the elevator. It took out the hassle of having to walk up stairs. But then again, why would anyone want to walk all the way to the top of such a tall structure?

When the elevator doors opened, Kagome ran to open the glass doors and proceeded to step outside, leaning on the railing. Her melodious laughter rang in his ears as she gestured for him to join her. He held back a smile as he sauntered over to where she stood, gazing over the city. Indeed, this was the best view.

"You know, I never realized how beautiful the city could be," she mused. "But as much as I love it here, I still like it better in your time," Kagome gazed at him with her sapphire orbs when she said this, and he felt the familiar feeling of warmth spread throughout him whenever she did. But Kagome didn't seem to be as warm as he was, for a cold wind blew at them, causing her to shiver slightly. It didn't go unnoticed by Sesshomaru though, and being the gentleman that he was, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his own body, much to Kagome's and his own surprise.

Sesshomaru felt the heat radiating from Kagome's cheeks as a blush began to make itself visible. Almost as if his body had a mind of its' own, his hold on her became tighter.

"Sesshomaru. . .Ano, what're you. . ." She stumbled over her words, feeling extremely awkward in the demon lord's embrace.

"Keeping you warm, it seems Kagome," She blushed an even deeper shade of red upon hearing his answer. Does this mean he was concerned about her well being? Well, whatever the reason, Kagome suddenly felt a strange feeling of security in his arms, and subconsciously leaned in closer to his body. Sesshomaru was surprised at her actions, but strangely did not mind. In fact, he found that he quite liked holding her, it somehow felt. . .right.

`Kami, what is happening to me?' Right now however he didn't really care. Resting his chin on top of her head, he inhaled her heavenly scent. From the corner of his eye he saw someone approach them, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He was about to decide on ignoring him until he heard him utter the name of the girl he now held.

"Kagome? Is that you?" Sesshomaru felt Kagome jump slightly at the mention of her name, and took one step back from Sesshomaru to turn to the owner of the voice. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Hojo-kun?! What're you. . .?" Kagome's face flushed once more and she pushed away from Sesshomaru. He was almost disappointed at the sudden loss of warmth, but instead turned his attention to this Hojo. `She knows this boy?'

"I stopped by your house earlier today, to drop something off for you, but your mom told me you were out showing a friend around." He glanced at Sesshomaru as he said this, and felt slightly nervous when he caught sight of his icy golden eyes.

"This is rather awkward, I didn't realize you were actually on a date with someone. . ." He said, slightly hurt and envious. Sesshomaru inwardly smirked. At least the boy knew not to make a move for Kagome while he was around. He surprised himself at his sudden possessiveness over the miko. But he couldn't deny it, he couldn't stand the thought of someone else holding her like he had just a few moments ago.

Next to him, Kagome sweatdropped and waved her hands nervously.

"No! It's not what you think! We were just. . . I mean, Sesshomaru and I. . ." She blushed, trying to explain. `Well, what did you expect? Anyone who saw me in Sessho's arms would think that he and I were (blush) together. . .'

Sesshomaru watched her intently. His heart did an unexpected lurch when he heard her answer. She didn't think it was a "date," or what Kagome explained earlier was courting. But why was he suddenly disappointed when he heard this? Afterall, they were NOT courting, and they indeed weren't a couple! So why did he feel hurt? Up until now, he didn't even know he could feel emotional pain.

Kagome decided to drop the subject and turn to a different topic.

"Hojo, you said earlier that you were going to give me something," Kagome curiously mentioned. Hojo momentarily forgot about the demon lord and rustled through his bag. Finding what he was looking for, he pulled out an acupuncture kit.

"For your aches and pains that you've been having! By the way, I hope it isn't bothering you this evening," He handed it over to Kagome, who sweatdropped and thanked him graciously. Sesshomaru quirked an eyebrow at her. She had aches and pains? And she didn't tell him? He was suddenly filled with worry for Kagome.

"Kagome, Daijabou?" He asked her indifferently, though Kagome could hear a hint of worry in his voice. She smiled sweetly up at him, and patted his arm.

"Hai, I'm fine. I'll explain it to you later," She gave him a reassuring look before clapping her hands together as if just remembering something. "Oh! I'm so sorry Hojo, I haven't even introduced you two yet!" She turned to the demon lord.

"Sessho-kun, this is my friend from school, Hojo," He nodded somewhat stiffly at the boy who smiled nervously back. "Hojo-kun, this is a friend of mine from. . .out of town!" She wove her arm around his own, and Sesshomaru looked mildly shocked at the movement. "This is Sesshomaru." She beamed at him, and he had to fight back a smile once more.

Hojo bowed respectfully at the taiyoukai.

"Nice to meet you," he said in his friendliest tone, though Sesshomaru could still hear somewhat of bitterness and jealousy in his words. `So, this boy has feelings for Kagome,' he scowled, as thinking of how many people currently competed for Kagome's heart. In both eras! Which brought him to his next thought. Did he consider himself one of them?

His thoughts were interrupted when the boy spoke.

"Hey, Kagome, since you two really aren't an item, maybe you'd consider going out with me tomorrow at 8:00? There's a new restaurant I wanted to take you to." Somewhere in the back of his throat, a growl formed, threatening to pass his lips. This human would make a move on Kagome the first chance that he got! Kagome felt Sesshomaru tense beside her and stepped in between.

"Ah, I'm really sorry Hojo, but I really can't! I-I'm busy," she lied. Hojo averted his gaze to the ground, seemingly disappointed until he lifted up his eyes to hers again. For the first time, Kagome saw him to be angry.

"You're lying," he stated simply.

"No! I. . ."

"Stop it Kagome," he bit out, causing Kagome to step back. "You've been lying to me this entire time. You didn't think I knew did you? I've known all along that you've been avoiding me to be with someone else, to be with HIM!"

He pointed accusingly at Sesshomaru, who stepped in front of Kagome protectively and letting out a feral growl. Hojo took a step back at this, but continued, letting out all of his contained frustration. Kagome could only watch him with astonished eyes. She had never seen Hojo this way before, and it scared her! And what's more, he thought that Sesshomaru was Inuyasha!

"I had hoped by coming regularly and showing that I cared deeply for you would make you realize how I felt. But I knew you still had feelings for another. Still, I waited, I was patient. But you just wouldn't see!"

"Hojo. . .please, it's not like that! Let me explain. . ." Kagome tried reaching out to him, to fix the misunderstanding. But Sesshomaru held her back, shaking his head. He narrowed his eyes back to the boy, hatred beginning to seep into his golden depths.

"Kagome," Hojo continued, his tone softer, "The bad boy type may be thrilling for a while, but do you really believe he cares for you? He'll just throw you away and break your heart! Forget about him and come with me!" That was the last straw.

Before Hojo could say anything else, a silver blur came straight at him and threw him backwards. When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the ground with a very angry demon lord standing over him.

"Human," Sesshomaru snarled, "I would never do such a thing so vile as to hurt Kagome!" Both Hojo and Kagome stared at him in shock and surprise. `Sesshomaru. . .' Kagome felt herself suddenly warm. Did he really mean it? Hojo however, never looked so fearful in his entire life. The man before him began to bare fangs, his eyes bleeding crimson red.

`He's not. . .He's not even human!' Hojo could only stare, terrified as Sesshomaru's claws began to drip poison. His blood red eyes slowly faded away however when he felt Kagome's hands snake around his chest.

"Please, Sesshomaru, I beg you, spare him. You promised me. . ." Sesshomaru let out a somewhat raspy sigh and eased down a bit. He threw a dirty look over to where Hojo now lay.

"Consider yourself lucky, human. The next time I ever see you harm or humiliate Kagome in any way, you will die. That is a promise." He turned on his heel and left, pausing when he realized Kagome did not follow suit. Instead, she walked up to Hojo and knelt by him. He looked away, feeling ashamed and betrayed.

"I'm sorry, Hojo-kun," He turned to look at her, surprise and confusion written plainly on his face. "I truly am, but the truth is, I never felt anything for you in the first place. Gomen, I only wanted to be friends with you," She apologized, placing the package that he had given her earlier next to him. He could only watch, stunned as she stood up to leave, linking her arm with the demon lord's, and departed from Tokyo tower.

~ ^_^ ~

They had been silent during the entire trip back. Kagome glanced nervously now and then to the taiyoukai, but he never once returned the gaze. He seemed so deep in thought, that Kagome didn't want to bother him. Partly because she herself didn't know what to say.

"Human, I would never do anything so vile as to hurt Kagome!' Kagome's mind raced. He had been so overprotective of her back there. And had he meant those words? She placed a hand over her heart. It was beating, hard. She sighed.

"Kagome," She was brought out of her reverie at the demon lord's voice. "Gomen." Was all he said. Kagome's eyes widened. `Did he just apologize to me? SESSHOMARU, APOLOGIZED!' She could've fainted if not for the next thought. `Wait, what for?'

"But why? You have nothing to apologize for," He lifted her chin up gently, shaking his head.

"No, I should not have reacted the way I did. I don't know what came over me, but it almost cost me your trust. I would've slaughtered him if you had not been there." He looked away, not wanting her to see the guilt in his eyes. "I almost broke my promise."

He was soon brought back into her sapphire eyes when he felt her hand rest on his cheek, turning his head to look at her once more. When he met with her gaze however, he did not see the disappointment and look of betrayal that he expected. But instead, blue pools of understanding and kindness, mixed with some other unidentifiable emotion.

"It wasn't your fault. If anything I should be thanking you for finally getting Hojo off of my back. Besides, you stood up for me, so. . .Arigato, Sessho-kun," she said his name with evident fondness, that Sessomaru felt his heart about to burst right out of his chest.

"Another thing I wanted to ask you though," Kagome fidgeted a bit, feeling nervous once more. He waited patiently for her question. "What you said back at the tower," she paused, blushing. "Was it true?" Sesshomaru stared at her for a long time. `Did I mean it? It was so impulsive,' but one look at Kagome's face answered his own question. Placing a hooked finger under her chin once more to lift her gaze he whispered with the utmost honesty,

"This Sesshomaru, does not lie."

~End Chapter ^_^

I meant to make it longer but I'm way too tired. It looks like I'll just have to wrap up Sesshomaru's trip to Modern Japan in the next chapter. I really expected it to be over by now, but I have way too many ideas! (sigh) At least I put Hojo in this chapter, as promised. Please read and review! ^_^

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL MEDIAMINER REVIEWERS: I'm really sorry, but you may notice that most of you who reviewed for my last chapter will not see your review response. That is due to the stupid site because it won't let me see my reviews! Damnit! Still, I encourage you to all review anyway!

Review Responses:

~Fanfiction.net

Kore Yan: lol. Don't we all?

Perro: Uh. . .Perro does not have to lurk, `cuz Yume-chan will update once a week! Yume is also flattered Perro likes ficcie so much! And Perro will not have to check EVERYDAY if Perro gets an sn and author alert! It really helps! Also, Yume's bio page will tell Perro when expectant update will be. Okay, Yume will go now. ^_^

Psycholady101: You know, I wanna know what happens next too! Lol. I'm writing this as I go.

TigerPrincess1: Okay, I know that everything is kind of PG13-ish right now, but it'll heat up later, promise! The lemon will come probably in about a couple of more chapters, I'm really sorry about that. Story development and everything.

Kaela, the Tiger Demoness: Thanks.

Chocolate: Yeah, hairballs totally bite man, Just don't spit it over here! ^_^ Thanks for the review, and I'm really flattered that you think it's the most exciting fic yet!

MoonlightPrincess: Okay.

Skuld 511: (Squeals) Thank you! I sure hope it stays that way! ^_^ Inuyasha will probably in the next chapter or the one after, depends on wordy my chapters will be. See ya soon!

GothicSamuraiDreams: (Sniff) Please stop the sad music! Yume-chan can't stand it anymore! Gara-chan wins, Yume-chan will update. And Yume-chan can never get mad at reviewers, unless they flame Yume-chan! ^_^ Gara-chan. . .will not do that, right?

Tonitrus: I'm sorry, what was that? As long as it wasn't something bad uh. . .thanks!

Kagome333: Oh! Happy belated birthday! ^_^ Thanks for the review, but I didn't get you anything. I know! How about I update as a present? Good? Good!

Emerald2585: There's no need to beg, `cuz a lot of the other reviewers do that anyway. ^_^ Besides I have every intention of finishing this fic. But you should really save all of your pleas when it's finished for a sequel. ^_^

Chocokitty: So glad to have a fan from both stories review! Thank you.

Namesake: LOL. I agree!

Koneko: Thanks for doing so, it means a lot to me! But if you think about it, mine is pretty cliché too. Sorry, sadly I don't know any Kurama and Kagome fics, but I also like that couple too!

Heikaru: Thanks! I usually dislike it when he goes into the future as well, that's why I try to make the whole scenario is Kawaii as possible! ^_^ Yes, Sessho-kun does need more ice cream. Especially if it's on Kagome.

Red Dragon9: Hi Rin! So glad you could always join us in our crazy conversations! And Sessho, I forgive you. Just don't glomp Kagome too much! She needs room to breath! Lol. Kagome, you go girl!

Feysparks0858: Wow. . . really? Wai! So happy! I'm glad you have an open mind about things. But once you turn over to the dark side, you know, there's no looking back! Well, I never looked back anyway. I'm still an Inu/Kag fan of course, forever!

AmoebaFive: Yes, four chapters of Modern Japan it is. (Sigh) I really shouldn't stretch it, ne? Oh well, I have way too many other things I wanted to do to fit in this chapter, so yeah.

Aki no Yume1: Thanks! It's official the last chapter is by far the cutest. ^_^

AKayLi: Thanks! And don't worry, these stories will grow on you fast!

HellzAznGrl: Of course! No need to beg. But if you did I'd update faster. . .

Mistress Fluffy: ^_^ S'okay, I'm just glad to see you review again! Lol. You're right, I would've passed out if Sessho did that to me too! (drools) if only. As usaul, always bombay to hear from you! Hey, I'm nicer than your beta client right? (nudge nudge) lol. JK! I just hope she didn't hear that. . .

Rin: Dang! Size three! Don't tell me you wear glasses! ^_^ Yeah, the whole bed thing. I know what you mean, I might somethimes put those in my fics, but I actually like the whole futon thing better. Somehow, to me, it's more romantic! Besides, it IS Feudal Japan. ^_^

Kiwi93089: @_@ Yay! A Sesshy doll! (Glomps her) Oh! Happy day! I feel so loved. You know, you don't always have to give me long reviews if you don't want to. . .it kinda makes me feel guilty thinking you don't want to do it, and yet still take the time to for me. Waaah! You're so nice! (Sniff) I'll just go now.

Ling-xiao: You know, if you think hard enough, the next chapter will com out lickity split!

Silver Fang13: Yeah, Hojo in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it!

Anonymous: Thanks! I have to admit though, my writing style is very nonpoetic. But I'm glad you like it anyway!

Familia-Ficz: ^_^ You're so funny! I want Pocky! By the way, the whole airplane and car thing I put in there for you! Review again soon!

Yura of the Hair: Yay! I'm so glad you updated! I don't know if my updates are quick, but I try not to keep my readers waiting. Thanks loads!

Ledophole: (sigh) You wanna know who has a lot of reviews? Striking Falcon. She's just so much better! I'm so envious. . .drop by her fics sometime if you haven't!

Siren10: Thanks, I will.

Suaru-chan: Thanks! I always try to keep the characters in character while portraying their changing emotions. More fluffy moments to come!

Jasmine: Thanks! I sure will.

Drea-chan: Yes, everyone who has come across the last chapter has deemed it kawaii. ^_^

HFaith: But of course! ^_^

Rin6: Well, if you pay attention to my writing style, you would see that I always like to end stories with a quote! Always!

Amyfushigiyugi: lol. I know how you feel when you look for the bar for more chapters, and there aren't any more! I'll try to add them on as often as possible!

Sanosuke Hidane: I do love your little chibi skits. ^_^ Technically they didn't really kiss, but they will!

Ikj: I'll be sure to.

Inuba: Thanks for your opinion, it means a lot. I try to come up with a lot of ideas as I go along!

VicFan: As always.

Shichini Kiwi Kasa: @_@ Are you okay? I recommend you don't do that again. ^_^

Katelyn: Thanks! I think I read it somewhere in another story, and I just had to do it myself! Kudos to whoever originally thought of it!

The hhitokiri battousai: Yeah, I know, but there will be plenty of that later!

The Beauty of the Night: thanks!

K-chan16: Thank you for loving this fic so much! I hope you'll continue to stick around until the very end!

Iotathesweet: Hello again. Sadly, my dad banned me from IM's because he saw me talking to one of my guy friends once, and well, overprotective fathers, what can I say?

Fire goddess5: I know! Damn moms. Oh well. I don't know if the last chappie was a cliffie, but okay.

Hiei4711: Thanks! Humor should always be in a fic. It lightens the mood!

The Fallen Angel of Death: I went with your suggestion on the whole Hojo thing. Hope you like. Somehow, it just came so naturally!

Nymph Demon: lol. I knew you'd think that. Mmmmmm. . . Cheesecake. . .wait, who wears a tail?

Bloodbunny: Of course! Only for you!

~Mediaminer:

Tsukitani: You're right, people should give a little more appreciation. OH well, that's Sess for ya. Kisses will come soon enough!

Lady Sesshoumaru: lol. I know I probably would too! Can't wait for your next review!

REDWOLF: I'd say he's been real patient! But that's just me!

I had to wake up super early to write all of these responses. (yawn) so tired. Oh well, my mom's probably gonna kill me if I keep this up. Everyone who reads MUST REVIEW! No flames of course. I'll try to have the next chapter up by next weekend!

Ja Ne! ^_~