InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gangs In Tokyo ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha: Why do I have to be such a jerk in the beginning?

Zion: because you are a jerk. So why not have your character fit your real person. Hehe!

Inuyasha: Shut up Zion!

Zion: Ok people here is your next chapter but one question…Why are there no reviews??!! What's up with that?

Inuyasha: Its because your so mean to everyone. You deserve it. HA!

-Zion hits him with a frying pan knocking him out-

Zion: Butthead! Ok well here's your next chapter. Enjoy and review!

P.S.

Means thought, "means talking", *means noise*

 

Kagome opened the door to her new house. Her son, Shippo, followed her into the living. "Mommy when's daddy coming back?" Kagome froze.

"Sweetie, he…he isn't coming back. We talked about this."

Her slender form bent down, eye to eye with her son. She had ebony hair that hung to the middle of her back, creamy tan skin, and brilliant bright eyes shaded blue.

"But mommy, I miss him."

Shippo had bright red hair, just like his father. He usually wore it a ponytail at the back of his head. And blue green eyes that were just as bright as his mother's.

"Oh, baby," Tears threatened to spill from Kagome's blue orbs.

"I'm sorry mommy please don't cry," Shippo begged her, throwing his arms around her neck in a tight hug.

"No, Shippo it's not your fault." She held her son, sitting against the wall.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Inuyasha sat in his Office at Youkai Incorporated. He looked like he had been up all night, which wasn't from the truth. His long silver, usually welled groomed, hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail at the back of his neck, (how you can make a messy ponytail is beyond me!…sorry) his white dog ears drooped down.

Large bags were under his gorgeous amber orbs. The black suit he wore was wrinkled, very unusual for him. He sat behind his desk, head resting in his hands. Kikyo, why did you have to find out? That wasn't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to be home till later, that's when I was going to tell her.

"Inuyasha," Sesshomaru, Inuysaha's older brother, walked into the office.

Sesshomaru was tall and well muscled. He had knee length silver-white hair. He also had a long tail he kept draped over his shoulder. His eyes were amber like his brother's. He also had pointed ears (like an elf's) that suck out through his hair.

Inuyasha was pulled out of his thoughts by his brother's voice.

"Yes Sesshomaru?"

"Inuyasha you have to get working, you can't sit around and mope all day."

"Shut the fuck up Sesshomaru! Kikyo just found out and dumped me!"

Sesshomaru walked to the chair across from the hanyou's desk and sat down.

He smirked, "You knew it would happen little brother, why are you so surprised?"

Inuyasha glared, "shut up I said!"

Sesshomaru continued to smirk, ignoring his brother's demand. "Anyway, the new girl is coming in tomorrow."

"So, why are you telling me?"

"Because half-breed, your going to show her around. I talked to her on the phone already, she sounds perfect for the job."

Inuyasha sighed, "Fine, whatever."

"Good, glad to see your cooperating. Now if you will excuse me I have work I need to do."

Inuyasha growled at his brother as he walked out of the office, glaring at his back.

Damn I actually have to work tomorrow.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Kagome woke up the next morning at 6:00. She sat up and stretched then looked around her room. The beige walls were dull and bare. They would look better once she got everything unpacked.

She got out of her bed, the pink cotton nightgown swaying as she walked out of her room and down the hall to Shippo's.

"Wake up sleepy head. It's time for you to go to school."

Kagome sat down next to him and nudged his shoulder.

He groaned, "Do I have to go to school?"

"Yes," she smiled at him, "you do. Now get up and get dressed or you'll be late on your first day at your new school."

They both got ready and then Kagome made him breakfast. She dropped him off at school before heading to work.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Inuyasha walked into the huge building. "Youkai Incorporated, My new life. Damn, why the hell did I blow it with Kikyo?"

He walked to the elevator, ignoring the screaming secretary behind him.

"Mr. Yoshimiro! Wait! The new girl is here!" The woman tripped, spilling the papers she had held in her arms all over the floor. Inuyasha smirked, but as the doors closed he swore he had seen, "Kikyo?"

No Kikyo has longer hair than that but…

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Kagome had rushed over to help the fallen woman up.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yes I'm fine. He usually ignores me like that."

Kagome handed her the last of her papers and stood up.

"I will take you to Sesshomaru's office and he can deal with his wretch of a brother."

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Inuyasha walked to his brother's office and just walked in, not bothering to knock.

"Hey shit head. What's up?"

Inuyasha sat down on a chair across from Sessh's desk.

"Fuck you half-breed. Did you show Kagome around yet?"

"Nope, Dumb bitch didn't show up."

Sesshomaru glared at his brother and pushed a button on his phone.

"Bring her in."

Kagome stepped through the door and looked at Inuyasha.

"Dumb bitch?"

"Oh you weren't supposed to hear that."

Inuyasha turned and looked at her. She wore a light blue two piece outfit and her hair was straight.

"K-Kikyo?"

Kagome stared at him with a confused look.

"No do you know her?"

Sesshomaru slapped him in the head and looked at Kagome.

"I am so sorry for my brother's rudeness. Allow me to show you around instead of this…"he clenched his teeth, "twit."

Kagome bowed her head and they left the room.

 

Zion: Ok well that's it for now. Hope you liked it! I know I did!

Inuyasha: well duh! You wrote it.

Zion: Grrrr!

-Hits him with rake-

Zion: Shut Up Inuyasha! Kagome!

-Kagome walks in-

Kagome: What's up?

Zion: he's being mean to me!!

-Kagome glares at Inuyasha-

Inuyasha: I was not I was stating the truth.

Kagome: …SIT BOY!!

-Inuyasha eats dirt-

Zion: Thanks Kag! Ok well until next time! Seeya!