InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Half-Breed ❯ Author's Note ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author’s Note

Whew! You’ll never guess what I’ve been doing since I last updated this story. Sizeable rehashing is the thing. Cutting things apart, examining them, redrafting them, putting them all back together. Oh, it is chaos, I tell you!
Well, to start off with (literally), I have a brand new beginning! Yea! I have decided that the story is not being told to you, as a reader, by Inuyasha. In simple terms, it’s almost as though the farthest, the most vague and detached area of his subconscious mind is telling the tale to itself, trying to make sense of the muddle mess that his memories happen to be, those puzzle pieces which have been scattered, forgotten, and cast away, and trying to sort them out. Consequently, I wrote the prologue to illustrate this, and you sort of happen to have a little radio that can hear inside of poor Inuyasha’s head. Because we all know that there is naught that could be done to compel him to divulge his thoughts to anyone (he is far to stubborn and self-sufficient for the likes of such). That is a very important thing to keep in mind! Inuyasha himself is not telling the story, or at least consciously. I can’t push this into your brains enough.
Chapter IX is up! This is the great turning point in Inuyasha's life! From here on, he's not going to be the Inuyasha that his mother cared for, or the Inuyasha that thought it was alright to cry. Hell, no! Now he's the ass-kicking, dirty-mouthed Inuyasha we all know and most certainly love!
A brand new Chapter IV is up! Oh, the ideas! My muse has finally returned to me!
Also, I did a ton of research on Japanese history, made myself a timeline, did a few calculations, and found out the year and era that Inuyasha was supposed to have been born in. 1415 A.D., Muromachi Era! At that point, the Sengoku Jidai (1477 - 1573 A.D.) won't occur for another sixty-two years, during which time Inuyasha is sealed to the Sacred Tree. In the year 1481 A.D., Kagome appears from the well and breaks the seal on him! Yay!

Smoochies boochies to all of ya!
rockthedragon7
Converting /tmp/phpxj6Ndr to /dev/stdout