InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ He Comes in Colors Everywhere ❯ He Comes in Colors Everywhere ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

He Comes in Colors Everywhere
 
Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. I make no money from this comedy.
 
Carefully Shippou balanced the paint pots on the broad tree limb. Then he straightened his scroll on the makeshift easel before surveying the village scene he was going to paint. It was spread out before him to beautifully from this height. Wait, that was not in the scene before….
 
“What the hell are you doing up there Shippou?”
 
The kitsune rolled his eyes at the hanyou who stood below him, arms crossed and eyebrow quirked at him wryly. Damn that InuYasha for intruding on his tranquil scene!
 
“I'm painting a picture - and you are in the way!” Shippou replied.
 
While the two of them stared at each other disdainfully, Kagome made her way up to them to see what was going on.
 
“Leave him alone InuYasha,” Kagome said. “So what if he wants to paint from up there?”
 
Before InuYasha could retort, everyone's attention was distracted by someone else who came flying into their midst. Sesshomaru paid them no heed, his face set and determined to get to the village to see Rin. But it seemed awfully rude to Kagome to ignore him back…
 
“Onii-san!” Kagome said with a smile and wave.
 
InuYasha turned to give his wife an exasperated look and an earful, and Sesshomaru glared down at them. He did not notice that his mokomoko was dragging and getting awfully close to the kitsune in the tree…
 
“EEK!” Shippou squeaked, raising his arms to cover his face as it came his way.
 
There was no time for InuYasha to react - he had been intent on Kagome. The easel went flying and the paints….all landed with a plop on the hanyou. Kagome's eyes opened wide, as a blue paint pot spilled its contents on his head, followed by yellow, and the rest of the colors of the rainbow soon adorned his suikan and hakama….
 
As the blue and yellow paint started to drip down InuYasha's face, Shippous laughter could be heard. He went to glare at the kitsune, and was mortified to hear Kagome unable to stifle her laughter behind him. InuYasha flushed, balling his fists..
 
“Shippou, you and the bastard planned this!”
 
Kagome bent over clutching her sides in laughter, and Shippo nearly fell out of his tree as the irate hanyou stalked away.
 
“I was not planning on painting a hanyou,” Shippou said.
 
“I never saw him so colorful,” Kagome giggled, and fell down in hysterics
.