InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart Healed Over ❯ Recovered ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
heres 19 so let's go!!! And don't worry Sei will be fine....sort of...

Chapter 19

"That old snakes directions better be write or Kagome's going to have a new hand bag!" Sesshomaru said nothing as his brother continued to complain for the tenth time that day. Their trip was now into its third day and according to Orochi they had only a few more hours until they reached Polongs castle. Keeping his focus on finding the demons castle, Sesshomarus mind began to replay how he had let all this happened. Three days ago he'd gotten a tip from a reliable source that there were demons ravaging the area around his brothers territory. But he'd let himself believe that it was some arrogant cats or something playing pranks, but after an afternoon of searching he caught wind of Polong and soon after that battle he went to the lake where Sei had taken Shippou and Rin, only to find the corpses of bat demons scattering the ground, and injured Rin and Shippou, but the thing that infuriated him the most was that Polong had dared to touch what was his.

When he'd learned that Seiya had been injured from the battle and then kidnapped by the bat tribe it was all Sesshomaru could do to keep from taking his anger out on all those who surrounded him. But after crushing the skull of an injured bat demon that had been caught by the monk and cat, Sesshomaru decided that their best source of information was to visit their fathers friend, Orochi. But because he needed his brothers fang, Sesshomaru enlisted the hanyous help and dragged him to the old snakes house. However, Inuyashas patience was barley able to tolerate the fact that Sesshomaru had killed their only source and now they had to hunt down an old snake demon. But, what the hanyou didn't know was that Sesshomaru was killing himself over the same exact thing. He wanted to get to Seiya as soon as possible, but instead of keeping his cool he'd killed the demon who could have either sent them straight to their target. But after he'd thought about it Sesshomaru decided killing the bat was the right thing to do since it was more than likely that the bat would have sent them in the wrong direction and he knew going to Orochi would lead them straight there.

A day and a half after leaving the forest, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were being led to Orochis private chambers and hopefully to the location of Polongs lair. Upon entering the snakes quarters Sesshomaru bowed and said, "I am under the impression that you know why I am here Orochi-sama." Looking up with his snake like grin, Orochi said, "Yes, word has come to this old snake about Polongs attack on your brothers territory and the abduction of the human male under your protection." Glaring at the snake, Inuyasha said, "Feh! That bastard hurt my friends and is possibly torturing the other! So if you'll cut the bullshit we might be able to save him." Setting his brush down, the snake looked at Inuyasha and said, "You are certainly your fathers son. No patience when it comes to protecting those you care about but I must ask why your brother is so concerned with this boys life. Why are you risking your life for one who owes you a life debt? I thought that when a life debt was taken out, the life of the person doesn't matter so long as the debt is fulfilled."

Smirking, Inuyasha said, "Look at his neck old man and you'll figure it out." Shooting a death glare at his brother, Sesshomaru said, "Quiet you worthless hanyou." But as he turned to the snake and was about to apologize to the snake when he saw a smirk plastered on the demons face. Glaring at the snake Sesshomaru asked, "If you will stop with the pleasentries, I need the way to Polongs castle." Putting his brush down the snake got up and hobbled towards the current Taisho and said, "His castle lies three days to the north of here that is if you don't stop." Bowing Sesshomaru asked, "I take it your directions are if we go by foot?" Nodding the snake said, "That would be the safest way of travelling, because knowing Polong he has his scouts out looking for you so take the mountain road and you will have ample cover until you are within a mile of Polongs castle."

Once they recieved desired information, the brothers immediately headed to the north and began the three day journey to the bat demons castle. For the most part it was silent but on the third day Inuyasha finally had enough and after his initial comment he asked, "Do you think they'll have a barrier up?" Letting out a loud snort Sesshomaru said, "Knowing that bastard he's expecting us so when have your fang out when we see his castle." Staring curiously at his brothers back Inuyasha asked, "Why would I need it out if the barrier hides the castle?" Growling loudly Sesshomaru said, "Because he wants us to find him, which means he'll have it so the barrier shows his lair while protecting him." Baring his teeth at Sesshomarus superior tone Inuyasha remained silent as they continued their journey in silence, while Sesshomaru prayed for his chosens safety.

Sei was cold, actually he was worse than that, he was freezing. He had no idea where he was, but he knew how and why he had come to be where he was. The last thing he full remembered was telling, Rin to run and hide while a bat demon pinned him to the ground and popped his hip out of alignment. The pain from the snapping, along with his blood loss from the wounds he'd suffered was enough to send him into a dream like haze that warped his sense of time. But, now after what felt like an eternity his brain had finally decided to regain its control over his body, Sei pushed himself off the stone floor where he had been placed and looked around at his surroundings.

Orginally he'd guessed he was in a dungeon but after a quick glance he found himself in a nicely furnished room, but his clothing was the exact opposite of what a person would be expected to wear in such lavish comfort. Turning his head he spotted a mirror and not wanting to risk collapsing he crawled over to the glass and gave himself a quick look over. He was still dressed in the shorts that he'd worn while he was swimming and was a bit glad for that despite the fact that he'd been wearing wet clothing for god knows how many days, but they were dry and that was a comforting thought. His hair was matted and tangled from not being combed after his swimming, but that wasn't what caught his attention.

The most peculiar thing that Sei discovered wasn't the bonds that held his hands together but the fact that his chest and arms looked somewhat normal. He remembered being slashed at and bloody from the fight and knew that from his injuries it would take awhile for them to heal with how severe some of them were, but there were no stitches on him anywhere, just three long scars running down his left arm, three claw sized marks on his right shoulder and six scars making a tictactoe like pattern on his chest. A bit disturbed by this, Seiya turned and glanced over his shoulder to find another six scars making an X shape on his back and one claw shaped scar on the back of his right shoulder. Looking at his legs he was surprised to find that they were relatively untouched save for a few scars from where the bat that snapped his hip touched.

Groaning to himself Sei said, "Hopefully, Sessh won't mind these. But how the hell did they heal this quickly and cleanly?" Hearing a loud noise outside Sei got up so quickly that his head spun a little, but once he recovered he began to limp towards a dressing blind, but for some reason after only a few steps his hip sent a searing pain up his body and he collapsed to the ground hissing loudly. Lying on the ground, Sei heard the door to the chamber open and a deep chuckle rumble through the room. Opening his eyes he saw dark haired man smirking down at him and asked, "What the hell did you bastards do to me?" Shutting the door the demon got to his knees and said, "Honestly, we saved your life after that little tustle in the woods." Spitting at the demon, Sei said, "You nearly killed me and my friends and now you expect gratitude for kidnapping me?" Wiping his face the demon grabbed Seis chin and said, "Dear boy, your wounds were so severe that had we not administered this salve in within a day and a half of receiving your wounds, you would have died from infection."

Glancing at the demons claw, Sei noticed a small jar and asked, "What the hell is that stuff?" Putting the jar near the humans nose the demon smirked at Seis reaction to its smell and said, "It's a healing salve made of demons blood. When put onto demons it heals their wounds almost instantly and leaves no trace of the injury. But for some reason when applied to you it took a good twelve hours to heal and left your precious body covered in those horrendous scars." Sitting up with some difficulty Seiya asked, "Who are you?" Extending to his full height the demon said, "My name is Polong, and I'm the leader of all the bat tribes." Sneering Sei said, "That's a given but why did you attack me and my friends?" Setting the salve on a nearby table the demon sighed and said, "I told them to make sure you were alone but those fools can't resist so much fresh blood. I apologize for their savagness but according to a scout the kitsune and girl are doing fine, but the girl will have scars on her cheek for the rest of her life." Scoffing Sei asked, "I guess that's some consolation but why did I collapse after barely walking ten feet?"

Sei watched as the demon shed his robe to reveal nothing but a pair of pants and as he turned Sei got a bad vibe about his situation. Watching carefully, Sei noticed that the demon had an odd grin on his face and said, "We set your leg in such a way that you can only move short distances without some sort of support before your leg gives out." Seis face went from a glare to one of nervousness as the demon approached him and got on his knees in front of him, he tried to get to his legs but the bat shoved him to the ground as he forced his lips on him. Letting out a muffled scream, Sei brought his knee to the demons stomach, but his heart dropped as the demon just smiled as he climbed on top of the boy and said, "Really, do you think that lame leg can harm me? You're a human and I'm a demon clan leader you can't harm me boy."

The human tried to shout something at the bat but his mouth was covered by the demons claw and since he couldn't say anything he bit into the demons limb as the demon ripped his shorts off. Biting harder in hopes of harming the bat, Seis teeth bit out of pain rather than anger as he felt sharp claws cutting into his anus. Crying out in pain Sei tore his hand from the demon and said, "I'll KILL YOU!" Laughing deeply Polong inserted another claw and bared his fangs in a toothy grin as tears poured down Seiyas face. Thrusting in a bit the demon said, "You're barely keeping yourself from crying out in pain and you expect to kill me?"

The boy couldn't let out a reply as he felt the claws thrust and cut into him. Biting his lip Sei tasted his coppery blood and said, "Please stop." Smirking the demon removed his claws and licked the blood from them before saying, "I have no intention of doing what you say." Sei closed his eyes and sobbed as he heard the ruffling of clothes and screamed loudly as he felt the demon thrust into him. Smirking at the boys pain, Polong pulled out slowly before thrusting back in sharply and watched the pain flash across the boys face and smiled as he began to pump. Crying, Seiya cursed his body as he felt the demons member move in and out of him and sent some waves of pleasure into him, while his pain subsided.

Watching the boys face contort, Polong continued his assault and smiled as he felt the boys hips meet his thrusts and reached down between them and felt the boys hardened member rubbing his stomach, and using his right hand he began to pump it lightly. Sei groaned loudly at the touch and said, "Don't do that, just get this over with." The demon chuckled and began to suckle on the boys nipple and between licks said, "I can't stop since your body is reacting like this." Squirming a bit Sei tried to remove himself from the demon but Polong pulled him in and began thrusting harder. Sei let out a loud scream as the demons member drilled into him. Polong panted as he felt the pressure in build in both his cock and the boys rectum and chuckled victoriously as the boy came onto his hand. Lifting the boys leg the demon thrusted four more times and grunting loudly shot his seed into Seiyas rectum and remained inside as the boy drained the rest of the liquid out of his shirnking member.

Wiping the sweat and tears from the boys face, Polong reached his arm out and grabbed the jar from the table and putting some of the salve on his claw, inserted the medicine inside the boy. Sobbing loudly at the pain Sei laid there helpless as the the demon worked the medicine into his rectum and allowed it to heal the physical wounds caused by the encounter but, even as the burning gel fixed the cuts, Sei knew he wouldn't be able to look Sesshomaru in the face for a long time. Polong, however continued to smile as he watched the boy shiver on the floor as the wounds closed and said, "Do not worry, since your chosen is just now in coming into my territory." Seis eyes opened slightly as he felt the demon leave his side and drape his cloak over his winged arms. Shuddering Seiya tried to crawl away but was stopped by the demon picking him up and swinging his naked body onto his shoulder as he headed out to greet the dog demon.

Charging through the forest Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were relieved to see the bat demons castle appear before them when they exited the woods and kept their pace across the barren land that surrounded the castle and as they approached it the two saw a small demon holding a crystal in its hands snickering madly. Unsheathing his fang Inuyasha lept and slashed downwards cutting the barrier and while the small bat was too preoccupied with his barrier being destroyed, Sesshomaru stabbed it through the mouth with Tokijin and as the blood poured down his blade he smirked as it glowed red and upon removing it said, "Thank you for giving me an edge against your master." The small demon continued to float as its brain continued to send small electric impulses to its wings but soon it fell to the ground and turned to ash along with its crystal which blew away with an approaching wind.

Smirking at his brother Inuyasha put his blade on his shoulder and said, "Ready to deal with some company?" Glancing at the castle, Sesshomaru saw a massive wave of bat demons coming towards them and without saying a word sent a strong shockwave at them and cut down a good portion while Inuyasha charged in and began cleaving two or three at a time with his fang. Calmly walking forward Sesshomaru, severed any demon who came at him and tossed their corpse away and using his poison whip and cut through a good six as his brother chopped off the heads of another three as he said, "Not that strong are they?" Driving his blade through the stomach of another Sesshomaru let his prey fall to the ground and said, "I don't wish to waste anymore time with these fools." Smirking Inuyasha raised his blade and shouted, "KAZE NO KIZU!!" and with a swing of his blade took out all but thirty of Polongs followers.

Standing at the edge of the steps Sesshomaru growled as he saw Polong looking down at him with Seiya draped over his shoulder. Extending his sword arm, Sesshomaru sped up the stairs and as he was about to slash the bat threw the boy into the air, and forgetting his enemy Sesshomaru took to the air and snatched the boy out of his free fall and landing on one of the castle balconies Sesshomaru set the boy down and said, "Seiya, answer me koi." However instead of answering, Seiya tried to move away from Sesshomaru which made the demon even angrier. Looking at the boy, Sesshomaru saw the massive scarring that was now across his body, but before he could mention it his nose picked up the scent of sexual activity. Scrunching his nose at the stench Sesshomaru saw tears falling down, the boys face and standing up he shouted, "Inuyasha, come and get him!" Cleaving the head of a bat Inuyasha looked at his brother and saw that his eyes had become red and two new markings had appeared on his face. Leaving his enemies, Inuyasha jumped onto the railing of the stairs and then to the balcony where he saw, Seiya huddled in a corner. Inuyasha felt sick to his stomach as his nose picked up the scent of blood and sex on the boy. Taking his haori off, Inuyasha put it on the naked humans body and said, "Seiya, I'm going to take you out of here, all right?" Sobbing silently the human nodded and allowed the hanyou to place him on his back before looking to his brother and said, "Slaughter that bastard." Inuyasha however didn't need to say anything since Sesshomaru was already flying at the bat with his blade aimed at the demons heart.

Smirking broadly the demon, took to the air as Sesshomarus body collided with the stone and shook the foundations of the castle. The force of impact shook Inuyasha off balance and the demon landed awkwardly on the ground before taking off into the woods. Once in the shelter of the woods, Inuyasha looked to the sky and saw Sesshomarus whip like energy flying at Polong who just dodged every shot while laughing maniacally. Setting the boy down against a tree, Inuyasha unsheathed his sword and said, "Whoever is there better run before I remove your innards." But instead of hearing a scream or cowering voice he heard, Miroku say, "Honestly, such violence isn't necessary." Setting his blade in the ground, Inuyasha said, "What are you doing here?" Looking at the distraught Seiya and the angered Inuyasha, Miroku said, "I came with Kirara and Ah-Un." Snorting Inuyasha said, "How'd you know where we were?" Miroku had no reason to answer as a familiar voice said, "Let's not worry about that Inuyasha-sama. Your brother fights and we must watch in case anything goes wrong so we can escape." Smack! Inuyashas hand met with the old flea and continued to watch as Myoga fell to the ground.

Meanwhile Sesshomaru was continuing his assault on Polong but his efforts weren't getting him anywhere, since his anger was keeping him from paying attention to his enemy. Polong knew this and he took his chances and jabbed his left claw through Sesshomarus right arm and smirked as the demon dropped his blade, but the demons cockiness was cut short by Sesshomaru slicing into his chest with his own claw. Pulling himself off the dogs claw with a spurt of blood Polong brought his head down in an attempt to headbutt the dog, but the bat was caught off guard by Sesshomaru meeting him halfway. The two stood there pressing against eachother and as Sesshomaru brought his left claw up to slash at Polongs throat the bat set up his barrier and knocked the dog back. Smiling, Polong walked forward and said, "You forgot I can do this, didn't you, you worthless sack of excrement." Wiping some blood from his lip Sesshomaru smirked and said, "Honestly, Polong you've underestimated me as well."

Raising his eyes, Polong smiled and asked, "How is that, Sesshomaru? I have more power in this barrier than that fool, Naraku had in his own. So how can you break through it without your brothers fang?" Sesshomaru focused his eyes behind Polong and breathed a sigh of relief to find Tokijin laying behind him. Following the dogs gaze Polong laughed and said, "That ogre fang is your best chance? What are you hoping that has built up in you from discovering your chosen will give you power to break the barrier?" Sneering, Sesshomaru looked at the bat and said, "Something along those lines, Polong." Snickering the bat rushed forward and shot a beam out of his mouth at Sesshomaru who side stepped it but debris caused by the explosion blocked his sense of smell and sight which left him open to claw swipe from Polong. Grabbing his chest, Sesshomaru flew forward and landed fifty meters from where he needed to be.

Stepping out of the smoke, Polong chuckled and said, "That boy is quite a handful in bed isn't he? Of course you already knew that didn't you?" Glaring at the demon Sesshomarus energy flared as he swung out with his whip and was glad to see that the attack caught Polong off guard and severed his right arm. Grinning at the attack Polong said, "I see now. You two haven't yet copopulated, well that is nice to hear, and judging by the boys screams I'd say he was fresh meat." Letting go of his anger, Sesshomaru shot towards his blade and in less than a second had it in his hand and was rushing at the bat. Polong set up his barrier and said, "You can't break through, Sesshomaru!" But the bats words were cut short as he saw the blade glow read as it touched the barrier and was soon in his stomach.

Coughing out some blood the demon said, "I see....you killed my son. Heh, what an excellent way to go. To be sent to Hell by the blade." Pulling his blade out Sesshomaru raised it over his head and cleaved the demons skull in two. The demons left eye blinked once at him before the bat fell to the ground and turned into nothing but a pile of dust. Spitting on the remains of his foe Sesshomaru cleaned his blade of the filths blood and followed his brothers scent to find his brother, the monk, Ah-Un, the cat demon and Seiya in the woods protective cover. Walking silently past his brother, Sesshomaru lifted Seiyas face in his hands and said, "Do not worry about him anymore." Nodding Seiya hugged the demon and said, "I want to go home." Lifting the boy up Sesshomaru climbed on his steed and said, "Inuyasha, monk we leave immediately."

Inuyasha saw his friend leaning against Sesshomaru like a scarred child and thought to himself, "This is going to a long recovery for him." Climbing on the cat Miroku said, "Inuyasha let's go the others are waiting." Once he was on the back of the cat the group took the too the sky and in a days time were landing outside Kaedes house. When they landed Seiya slid off the dragon and headed past all his friends into the backroom leaving Kagome to ask, "What happened to him?" Getting off the dragon Sesshomaru said, "He was defiled in the worst way, girl. So you'd do well to not press the topic." Gasping Kagome felt tears well in her eyes and said, "What is going to happen to him Sesshomaru?" Looking at the girl with an extremely rare look of pain in his face and said, "Leave him alone about it." Nodding Kagome said, "Just help him." Saying nothing Sesshomaru headed in and headed into the back room to find Seiya huddled up on a the corner mattress holding an oddly shaped stick.

Sitting in front of his koi Sesshomaru asked, "What is that for?" Without looking up Sei said in a low voice, "It's a cane. She did good to buy one while I was gone since my right leg is now worthless." Removing the haori Sesshomaru noticed the scars and when he went to touch them Seiya took his cane and hit Sesshomaru in the head saying, "Don't go near there." Holding the side of his face Sesshomaru glared at him,grabbed the boys hand and said, "I was worried for you." Snorting Seiya said, "Just don't go near there please. Not after today." Seeing the pain in the boys eyes Sesshomaru, let go of Seis hand, and holding it in his own hands said, "I understand and I will respect that, koi." Sniffling Seiya said, "I was too weak to stop him Sesshomaru. I let him take what I wanted you to have."

Grabbing the boy and holding him Sesshomaru said, "I can't say I understand what you are going through or that I'm sorry, because I don't know what you're feeling and I can't say I'm sorry because I should have gone with you three." Crying into the demons shoulder, Seiya said, "I need to go home for awhile and be alone. Can you stand leaving me alone for awhile." Feeling his heart fill with pain Sesshomaru nodded and said, "You need time and I will give it to you. How long will you need?" Kissing the demons cheek Seiya said, "Just awhile and when you feel that I've had enough time you'll probably be right in coming but no less than a week before you come through, okay?" Rubbing his forehead against Seis, Sesshomaru said, "Take as long as you need, koi." Kissing the demon, Sei said, "I want to sleep and try and forget today." Leaving the boy, Sesshomaru grabbed a blanket from the corner and stripping off his upper clothing and removing Inuyashas haori from the boys body and throwing them to the side, Sesshomaru pulled the blanket over them and held the boy close to him and stayed awake all night holding Seiya against him as he helped the boy fight off the nightmares that came from the events of the past few days.






Converting /tmp/phpSDvn3A to /dev/stdout