InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart Healed Over ❯ Baby Mizutani ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Here’s 24, I dunno what I’m gonna do in a few chaps so allow me a small hiatus in a little while. Oh and there’s some weird sex talk in th later

Chapter 24

Seiya had been having a wonderful nights rest. He was warm, held, loved, and snoring lightly, add in some excellent dreams a person might say that it was the perfect nights sleep. The only problem was that he could only remember the one about Rin and Jaken. He couldn’t place his finger on it, but it felt like that particular dream was a premonition of something that would happen very, very soon. From what he could gather, the girl and toad had been arguing about something in a grassy area. It didn’t bother him too much, since the Jaken always found something to complain about while Rin offered her own polite brand of counter-points to Jaken’s complaints, but this time was different.

To what he could make of it by their actions, Rin wanted to go attempt something, while Jaken whined about it being too dangerous. But, being the stubborn girl that she was, Rin walked away and didn’t come back while Jaken followed her. Sei wanted to follow them, and he was pretty sure that he would have, but a loud banging noise shook him from his sleep. Jerking his eyes open, Seiya saw his father and Michelle being wheeled down to delivery while his dad yelled that they’d be back soon. Waving weakly, Seiya set his head back down, and found that what he though to be Sesshomaru was a pillow.

Sitting up, Sei cracked his neck and stretched before looking around the hallway looking for his mate. Standing up he found that his cane was gone and groaning he grabbed the wall and made his way to the desk. It was a difficult journey, but after about five minutes he made it and asked the lady, “Have you seen a hickory cane laying about?” Looking up she asked, “Is it about 24 inches long with a slight rattle to it?” Nodding he said, “That’s the one. Somebody took it and as you can see by my face, I can barely walk without it.” Searching under the desk the lady pulled it out and said, “Sorry about that. One of the nurses found it lying on the ground last night and thought one of the patients had lost it.” Waving the apology aside, Sei said thanks before heading back down the hall to Michelle’s room.

Not finding anybody near by, he took out his phone, clicked a couple, and waited as the pone rang. After about four rings a tired voice asked, “What?” Not wanting to deal with any bull crap that morning, Sei said, “Michelle’s in the delivery room.” Coughing a bit, Sei could tell that it was Inuyasha when he said, “Thanks for disturbing my sleep to tell me that your step-mother is bringing another human brat into the world.”

He was about to reply when a voice said, “Let him go back to sleep.” Turning around, Sei found Sesshomaru standing against the wall sipping at a juice with his eyes locked on the human. Focusing his thoughts on the conversation, Sei said, “Just tell Kagome I’ll talk to her later.” All he received was a grunt from the hanyou before the line went dead. Putting his phone back, Sei looked at the demon with a smirk before asking, “Where the hell did you run off to?” Draining his cup, Sesshomaru tossed it in the trash before stepping forward to take Seiya in his arms for a kiss. They locked lips for a brief moment before Sesshomaru said, “I went to look for your cane.” before turning into the room.

Arching his brow Sei asked, “Why didn’t you just smell it out or head to that desk and ask about it?” Glancing over his shoulder, Sesshomaru locked eyes with Seiya as he said, “You know that my social skills among you humans isn’t all that satisfactory.” Following his mate, Seiya took a seat on the small two person couch that he guessed was complementary since the hospital was dealing with such a high class family. He remained silent as his eyes followed Sesshomarus inspection of the room.

The demon was intrigued by all the medical devices that were available in modern times. Of course he’d picked up books on modern medicinal practices, he was greatly intrigued by how many horrible disease were treatable with things called, “antibiotics,” and was marveled by surgical practices involving the use of x-rays and lasers to help with neurological disorders, along with how humans cracked open ribs and cut into the flesh to repair wounds and remove deadly growths called tumors. Opening a small drawer he pulled out a device with some numbers on it, took a moment to examine it and asked, “What exactly is this device used for?”

Glancing up from a magazine that he’d found, not to mention despised since it was a ladies magazine, Sei glanced at the demons hand before saying with a small laugh, “That’s a thermometer. It’s used to take your temperature, although why it’s in here is beyond me since those aren’t used on humans now a days.” Looking at the bottom, Sesshomaru sneered as a putrid scent hit his nose before asking, “What is this vile liquid?” Standing up, Sei snatched the glass object from his mate and stuffed it in the drawer before saying, “It’s called Mercury and it’s extremely poisonous if inhaled or ingested.”

With his mates back now to his, Sesshomaru threw his arms around the boys waist before saying, “You fell for my trick, koibito.” Not able to move, Seiya grunted in distress as he said, “Damn it. I knew it was too good to be true, since I see you pouring over those books when you aren’t next to me.” The demon said nothing, as his he leaned forward and began licking the area around Seis lobe. Shuddering a bit, Sei leaned forward saying, “Not here, Sessh.” Snorting, Sesshomaru used his hand and generated a weak whip to shut the door. When it clicked the demon turned the boy around as he continued to trace his tongue from the earlobe to Seiyas Adams apple.

Panting heavily, Seiya tried his best to get the upper hand but the demons grip was too strong and his tongue was like velvet against his skin. Grabbing the back of his mates neck, Sesshomaru began to suckle on the area as Seiya said, “You are seriously going to pay later on.” Removing his mouth from his mates neck, Sesshomaru placed his lips on the boys and forced his tongue into the boys mouth. Sucking on the muscle, Seiya laughed inwardly as he felt Sesshomarus crotch grind against his hip, while the demon used his left knee to massage Seiyas own half erect member.

Getting the gist of what the demon wanted, Seiya pressed his thigh against the demons as his breath quickened and their movements intensified. Feeling his mates kiss loosen from his excitement, Seiya pulled back to find a slight tinge to his mates face, along with the familiar glaze that came over the demons eyes whenever they started their activities. Sei couldn’t help but chuckle as Sesshomaru began to thrust his crotch against Seiyas thigh and leave the boy with a painfully unfulfilled feeling.

Deciding that it was best to stop their playing, Seiya pulled his thigh away from his mates crotch only to receive a deep growl of anger from the demon. Kissing the demons crescent moon, Seiya ran a hand through the silver locks before he said, “Oh stop acting like you’re going to hurt me. You stopped playing with me so I stopped playing with you.” Blinking a couple of times from the lack of moisture his amber orbs, Sesshomaru straightened his clothes as he said, “All’s fair I suppose.” Stretching his leg a bit, Seiya asked, “Why is it that every time I start pleasuring you, you stop what you were doing and allow me to take control.” Averting his gaze, Sesshomaru started to give a reason, yet the couple would have to wait since at that time a soft knock came from the outside and a woman said, “Excuse me, but are you Seiya and Sesshomaru.” Inclining his head a bit, Sesshomaru looked to the woman as he said, “Yes we are. Now may I ask what you need to know our names for?” Blushing from embarrassment at being addressed in such a way, the nurse said, “I’ve come to inform you that Ms. Morgan has given birth to a healthy baby boy.”

Beaming excitedly, Seiya walked up and gave the woman a short hug before apologizing to her. Blushing even more, the lady backed away from the door, before heading down the hall giggling. Clasping his mates shoulder, Sesshomaru squeezed lightly as he sent a small pulse of happiness and comfort to the boy. Grabbing the demons hand, Seiya squeezed it before saying, “I knew we were right to stop when we did.” Rubbing his mates shoulder, Sesshomaru leaned in to place a light kiss on the boys head as he said, “It doesn’t matter that you were right since you denied me of pleasure.” Huffing loudly, Seiya abruptly saying, “You had an orgasm, you just didn’t ejaculate.” Thinking about that for a moment Sesshomaru said, “Aren’t they one and the same?”

Tapping his cane against the demons head Seiya groaned as he said, “Nope. Orgasm is the release of endorphins throughout the body that makes us feel sexual satisfaction, ejaculation is the release of sexual fluids and can happen without feeling any pleasure all it needs is stimulation.” Not wanting to argue the point, since he didn’t exactly know if what his mate said was the truth, he did however grab the boys waist and whispered, “Despite the location, you must admit that what we just did was a truly unique experience.” Feeling the blood rush to his face, Seiya reached around the back of his head to stroke the demons cheek before saying, “It was fun, but my dad should be here soon with Michelle and quite possibly my brother. The odd thing is that I don’t even know what the chose to name him.”

Not wanting to see what was about to happen, Sesshomaru grabbed a seat on the couch as a voice said, “Seiya!!! Look over here!!” Turning his head, Sei beamed as he caught a glimpse of a few odd looking people before waving back saying, “You guys have some sort of precognition abilities?” Closing his eyes, Sesshomaru tried to ignore the presence of the group but an all too familiar voice removed shook him from his attempted trance when it said, “SEIYA-SAN!!!” The demons eyes shot open to find his mate being tackled by a young raven haired girl. Standing he walked over and pulled off the girl to see his adopted daughter beaming at him.

Pushing the hair out of her face, the demon traced his claw against her scars as he asked, “How did you get through?” Dropping her face a little bit, the teenager looked at her father as she quietly said, “I was arguing with Jaken earlier this morning around the well about coming to find you. And as usual he was being a bit of a coward about it while I tried to get him to go through. Yet he still refused to so I just hopped through and before I knew it I was at Kagome-sans home being fed and given these strange clothes that will allow me to fit in during my visits to this time.” Averting his eyes from the girls, Sesshomaru growled as he said, “You ever do anything that foolish again I will punish you.”

Getting to his feet, Seiya walked to his mate, put his arm on the demons head and said, “Let her go. She was wanted to see us and the worst that could have happened was that she didn’t go through.” Snorting at his mates light heartedness the demon looked at the girl, and through his eyes sent the message that if she were to go through the well without either he or Seiya ever again, she would definitely know just how strict the demon could be.

Noticing that the mood was too intense for such a joyous event, Kagome began setting a small vase of flowers and some balloons around the room while Inuyasha stood in the doorway with Shippou. Staring at the birds through the window, Seiyas mind began to wander as his mind said, I can’t believe Rin is actually able to go through the well. This is getting way too complicate. Kagome going through the well is understandable, the same with Inuyasha being able to travel between the eras also makes sense. Me being able to do it is rather unusual, and Sesshomaru is fine with it. But the others and Rin just doesn’t make sense.

Seiya had become so engrossed with his own thoughts that he did not even notice that Rin was standing next to him until she asked, “Are you mad at me Seiya-san?” Blinking his eyes for a bit, the older human looked down at the girl, and smiled as he said, “Not really, but Sesshomaru is right. You should not have done something so foolish. I’m sure you’ve seen all the dangerous things in this time and the gods know that it would destroy Sesshomaru should anything happen to you.” Staring at the ground, Rin sniffled a bit before saying, “You’re right, I was being stupid, but I missed you.”

Patting her head Seiya smiled before turning his head to find that Sesshomaru had moved to the hallway since there were too many people. He’d come to this conclusion by finding that Inuyasha was stuck cleaning up Kagomes mess, while Shippou was off scampering about the hospital under the protection of his concealment spell, and his knowledge of Sesshomarus where about besides the first two reasons were from the fact that he saw the demons hair and one of his pointed ears peeking around the door frame. Squeezing her shoulder, Seiya looked at her and said, “Rin come outside with me for a moment.”

Unaware of what the man she considered a father figure was up to, Rin followed along silently as they passed an arguing Kagome and Inuyasha, then after nearly trodding over Asami the two were standing next to a sleeping Sesshomaru. Using the head of his cane, Seiya rapped the demons head and said, “This is no time to sleep deary.” Curling his lip to growl, Sesshomaru closed his eyes as he said, “You kept tossing last night and I’ve gotten used to sleep which means for some reason I’m getting tired thanks to you.” Making a mocking face at the demon, Seiya heard Rin giggled as the boy said, “Well certain activities make you tired, but I need to talk to you in private for a moment.”

Making a light noise of annoyance, Sesshomaru had just barely gotten to his feet when Seiya dragged him a few feet away whispering, “What do you think we should do now that she can pass through?” Scratching his ear fro a moment, the taisho looked over his shoulder at the now singing girl before saying, “We bring her through every now and then to allow her the opportunity to get used to this time. She’s going to have to get used to the changes so we may as well allow her the right to experience the same things I’ve experienced...well not everything.” Resisting the urge to pummel his mate, Seiya clenched his fists momentarily before saying, “I can deal with that, but don’t you think we should tell her about well yesterday.”

The occurrence of all that had happened felt like a stone was dropped into the couples stomachs. The minds of the two men were now realizing that over the course of just two measly days they had gone from a human and a demon courting, to becoming full fledged mates and thus giving Seiya an unnaturally long life for a human, being somewhat despised by the humans father, to now being in a hospital waiting for the birth of Seiyas younger brother and being back on speaking terms with the elder Mizutani. Leaning against his mate, Seiya moaned the sentence, “This is too much to handle in just two fucking days.” Pulling his mate in close, Sesshomaru kissed the humans head and with a muffled voice said, “Bring her here and we can take her out into that small garden to tell her.”

Smiling at his mates love at using nature for the more serious issues in life, Seiya looked back at Rin saying, “Rin tell Kagome-san that we’re going outside for a few minutes and that you’ll be with us.” Getting up the girl said, “Hai Seiya-san,” before sticking her head in the door to say in an completely unnecessarily loud voice, “I”M GOING OUTSIDE WITH SESSHOMARU AND SEIYA-SAN!!”

Feeling his face perspire, Sei turned to find Sesshomarus face in his hands before turning to the girl saying, “Okay Rin, you don’t need to yell now just get over here so we can head outside.” Turning red with embarrassment, Rin waved goodbye to her friends as she ran down the hall following the two men as they made their way past nurses, doctors, and the occasional pissed off patient. Despite how happy he was at having Rin around, the girls constant musings about modern devices was wearing Seiyas patience a little thin. It’s not that he didn’t love the girl, it’s just that she was about fifty times more talkative than normal and all Seiya wanted to do was head out to the small garden and tell her that she now had a family.

Answering each of the teenagers questions, Seiya turned to the girl and asked, “So how do you like it in this time?” Halting in her incessant chattering, Rin took a moment to think the question over before replying. “I think it’s really great. Well I’ve only been to Kagomes house, the subway station and this hospital, so I can’t say I like everything, but I do love the food that you people have.” Cocking an eyebrow at the comment, Sesshomaru pulled the girl next to him and asked, “What did they make you eat?” Giggling lightly, Rin put her head on the demons arm saying, “Something called pizza. It had these weird circular meats on it called pepperoni and I burned my mouth on the cheese.” Opening the door to the garden, Seiya let the two in before following close behind them saying, “Well that’s what you get for eating it without checking how hot it is.” Blowing a raspberry, Rin dropped to nearby bench and said, “That stupid machine made it hotter than lava, and besides it’s not my fault that the wave didn’t come to cool it off.”


Sitting next to the girl, Seiya watched as Sesshomaru took a seat near the lone tree as he asked, “What do you mean a wave didn’t cool the pizza off?” Scrunching her face, Rin looked at the 22 year old saying, “Well a wave is made up of water so I thought after it heated the food up it’d let out a small wave to cool it off.” Finally getting the girls frustration, Seiya let out a barking like laugh as he said, “Oh, I get it now. It was reheated in the microwave.” Nodding Rin looked at the older man with doe like eyes as she said, “Well it’s not telling the truth since all the thing does is heat things up.” Chocking back a laugh, Seiya rubbed his fist against Rins head saying, “It’s called a microwave because it uses a type of heat wave to make the food warm. Water is not part of the process there shorty.”

Rubbing her head in pain, Rin huffed loudly saying, “Well then Kagome-san should have told me that was what it did. All she said was that it helped make food.” Resting his chin on his cane handle, Seiya sighed as he said, “Rin, Sesshomaru-sama and I need to tell you something. But you won’t get to know unless he gets up.” Cracking open an eye, Sesshomaru grunted as he said, “I move for no one.” Getting to his feet, Seiya headed to the demons resting spot and was about to smack his mate with the top of his cane, when out of nowhere Sesshomaru pulled him to the ground as he said, “Rin come sit next to me.” Not wasting anytime, Rin bolted over to the couple and threw herself into the spot on the demons right left side asking, “What’s this all about?”

Shifting his body, Seiya placed his back against the tree as he said, “Rin do you remember when you asked me about mating?” Nodding excitedly, Rin said, “Yes, but I don’t really see what this has to do with right now.” Flicking the girls nose with his claw, Sesshomaru snorted as he said, “Seiya and I have mated Rin.” Sucking in her breath, Rin pointed between the two men saying things like, “But...when...why....what does that mean?” Realizing that Rin wasn’t quick on the uptake, Seiya looked into her eyes saying, “It means that Sesshomaru and I were wondering if you would like to consider us your fathers.”

Gasping lightly, Rin backed away and said, “But, I thought a person was supposed to be raised by a mother and a father.” Growling loudly, Sesshomaru glared at the girl saying, “If you want a mother we can find a suitable female to take the place of one. However, Seiya and I love you like a daughter and since we are now mated, we want you to consider us as your parents. It may not seem normal, but you know that you wouldn’t want it any other way.” Sniffling at the sudden outburst, Rin looked at the demon and said, “I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that’s how I’ve always seen other families have a mother, father, and the children. Yet, I’ve never seen a family with two fathers.”

Snorting loudly, Sesshomaru stared at the wall saying, “It doesn’t matter what you’ve seen go on in other families. What matters is what happens in your family. If you don’t want us as your fathers then so be it, yet that doesn’t mean we’ll stop caring for you.” Looking from Sesshomaru to Seiya, Rin asked, “Is this true?” Shrugging heavily, Seiya stretched as he said, “It’s your choice Rin as to whether or not you want to have two fathers and no mother.” Realizing that the two were telling the truth, Rin was happy that they cared about her acceptance of them and coming to her decision in a split second she asked, “So what do I call you now?”

Smiling slightly, Sesshomaru gripped her shoulder saying, “Whatever makes you comfortable, in this time there are phrases like dad or pop that pertain to a father figure, but you can call us papa or otousan” Throwing her arms around Sesshomarus neck, Rin kissed his cheek as she said, “You’re my father and Seiya is now papa.” Coming to terms with what had just happened, Seiya got to his feet saying, “I think we’d better get back to the room.” Letting go of the demons neck, Rin got up, wrapped her arms around Seis waist and said, “I love you, Papa.” Putting an arm around her shoulder, Sei squeezed her tightly as he said, “I love you to Rin.”

Back in the room, Sei was surprised to see that Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippou had already left, which left only a smiling Robert and Michelle cooing over their new son. Knocking on the door, Sei smiled as he said, “Is that my brother?” Looking up at from his new son, Robert locked eyes with his eldest and said, “Yes, and his name is Yari.” Walking forward, Seiya saw that the baby had brown hair and eyes, a cute little nose, tiny hands and had Michelles ears and skin tone. Reaching a hand out, Seiya took the baby’s hand in his saying, “I’m your big brother Seiya.” Yawning as a response, Yari smacked his lips before closing his eyes to sleep.

Snorting at the babys reaction, Robert looked to Sei saying, “Sorry about yesterday. It was a bit of a shock and after her explaining it all to me, I guess I’m over it.” Feeling a great relief, Seiya smiled at his dad and said, “It’s all right dad. But while we’re on the topic of new family members, Sesshomaru and I would like you to meet someone.” Looking to Rin, Sei used the head signal for, “Come here,” which got Rin to stand next to him, bow and say “I’m Rin. And I guess you could say that they’re my dads.” Chuckling tiredly, Michelle sighed as she said, “You’re a lucky girl, Rin. I’m Michelle Morgan and this is Seiyas dad, Robert Mizutani. And as you can see this is Seis new baby brother, Yari Mizutani.”

Straightening up, Rin grinned broadly as she said, “Pleasure to meet you all. Can I call you two Grandma and Grandpa?” Holding back a fit of laughter, Seiya watched as his parents shared a look of shock before Robert shrugged and said, “Why not. But you can just call Yari by his name since you’re older than him.” Getting up from his seat, Robert let Rin sit down as he said, “Sesshomaru, I have some news on that thing we discussed earlier. So if you’d like to step outside for a moment we can discuss the situation.”

Watching his father and mate head out, Seiya kept his attention on the trio next to him as he strained his ears in an attempt to decipher what his father and mate were discussing, yet his human hearing was no help in it so he just went back to watching Rin and Michelle coo over the child. Finally after fifteen minutes, the two men came in almost complete silence save for Robert saying, “Sorry to cut this short, but Michelle and the baby need rest so if you would be so kind.” Kissing the woman on the cheek and saying goodbye to his father and brother. Seiya and the other two headed out to the garage, before grabbing the car to leave.

The trip home was strangely quiet as Rin seemed to fall asleep and Sesshomaru who normally made some attempt at conversation seemed lost in a world of concentration. Keeping the radio down, Seiya was shocked to find that it was already eight at night and wondered how the day had gone by so quickly, but he said nothing as he parked the car in his spot at eight forty-five. Getting out he looked to Sesshomaru to ask him to get Rin, yet he didn’t need to say anything as the demon already had the girl in his arms waiting for Seiya to open the door to the apartment.

Once upstairs Sesshomaru set the girl on the couch before turning to Seiya and said, “Can you take care of her?” Nodding, Seiya kissed the demons cheek before saying, “Thanks for being there today.” Nuzzling his mates neck, Sesshomaru placed some kisses along his mates collar bone before kissing his lips to say, “You’re welcome.” Getting the purpose behind the kiss Seiya allowed the demon to head into the room as he grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch to put on the girl. Shifting in her sleep, Rin grunted and murmured something that sounded like a thank you. Kissing the girls cheek, Seiya said, “Rin I need you to wake up really quick.” Groaning loudly, Rin opened her eyes and asked, “What is it Papa?” Still feeling a slight jolt from being called that, Seiya looked at the girl and in a stern voice said, “Rin, when you get up in the morning don’t come into the back room until me or Sesshomaru say it’s okay, can you do that?” Nodding sleepily, Rin turned back over and said, “Fine, but now I’m going to sleep.”

Rubbing the girls back, Seiya went to the dresser that was near the door, took out his keys and unlocked one of the drawers to remove something. Looking at it he shook his head at allowing him to have a pair of these made, but he thought Sesshomaru would find it a bit exciting and making sure that it was the correct object, the young man went into bedroom to happily find Sesshomarus naked back facing him. Knowing that the demon knew he was there, Seiya said, “Don’t turn around okay?” Sighing loudly, Sesshomaru stood there quietly and asked, “What is it, koi?’ However there was no reason to ask since Sesshomaru soon felt a soft furry material wrap around the whole of his neck as Seiya tightened it before saying, “I told you, you were going to pay.”

Okay I’m sure you guessed what Seiya had in his hand but anyways R&R. Also lemon next chapter.
Converting /tmp/phpmgK85W to /dev/stdout