InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heart Healed Over ❯ Khiluial ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Okay 35 . . . couple of things to explain, “Brown Eyes” is a song by Destiny’s child a group I don’t really despise, just find annoying. And the whole Newton’s law thing means that both of them have to give up something for one another whether they’re conscious of it or not. And the healer’s name is Isayu which means . . . well Healer.

I also do not own Denny’s or Waffle House nor do I own Queer as Folk and the woman from it I’m using as a character.

Chapter 35

“I’m not letting her put that foul liquid on me, nor will I let her attach me to that machine!” Seiya, Jessy, Rin, and Sara were in the couples bedroom trying to calm the demon down enough for Sara to examine him and the baby. So, far the task was proving damn near impossible due to the fact that Sesshomaru’s reflexes exceeded theirs many times over, and also because the demon somehow had managed to climb up onto the high ceiling, his eyes their deep reddish color as his youki filled the room.

Unafraid of his mate’s energy, glared up at the demon as he stepped toward his mate sternly saying, “You said that you would trust my judgement and allow her to check up on you and the baby during our stays here. Now if you don’t want to do it peacefully, Rin has prepared a powerful sedative that will leave you conscious but fully paralyzed almost instantly. And while it’s not toxic, I doubt you would want to risk falling from such a height without control over your body, right?” Growling deeply, Sesshomaru bared his fangs at the weapon in Jessy’s hands while Rin feared what kind of punishment awaited her for making the sedative.

Staring at the girl, Sesshomaru saw that she already had the portable sonogram next to the bed with a sanitary sheet placed over it. He was told that the device was harmless to him and the baby, but he still didn’t trust it. Television was one thing but a device that could show you a developing child was beyond his comprehension. Even when he read his books on medicine, Sesshomaru thought it was preposterous that humans could create such a device using the type of waves that bat’s used to find prey. Shaking the thought of bats from his mind, Sesshomaru snarled one last time at the device before looking at Seiya.

The human had a slight look of hurt in his eyes since he’d gone through the trouble of persuading Sara to believe that Sesshomaru was pregnant. She was still skeptical, but since she had a medical license in the development of children, the girl was allowed ownership of medical devices like the ones she had on hand. Still growling at being threatened by his family, Sesshomaru slowly made his way down the ceiling, and onto the floor where he stayed near the window cautious of the machine.

Stepping forward, Seiya grabbed the demon by the hand saying, “Okay, that’s a start. You’re worse than a child sometimes. It’s not going to hurt you all right?” Keeping silent, Sesshomaru shot a glare over at Jessy and Rin who got the message to leave instantly. Chuckling, Seiya took of the demons shirt saying, “All right, just lay down and Sara will get ya ready.” When he turned back around from putting the shirt on a dresser, Seiya found Sesshomaru to be bearing his teeth while Sara put the disinfectant and lubricant over the demon’s abdomen.

Flicking on the machine, Sara watched as the demon kept an evil gaze on the machine as it warmed up. Changing her gloves, the girl took the small echoing device in her hand and said, “Calm down boy, it’s just getting ready to check the baby. Don’t worry about it though, I promise on my right hand that you and the kid will be fine.” She regretted making such a vow immediately as Sesshomaru made a small whip with his right hand and gave her a glare vowing that he’d cut it off should anything go wrong.

Flicking a switch on the side of the rolling device, the human female set it on the top of the demon’s stomach and began to move it around. As she worked, Sara couldn’t help but think how stupid this was checking up on child that was supposedly growing inside of an adult male demon, something she knew nothing about. All Sara knew was that her father and brother dealt with things involving demons and that they existed, aside from those tiny little inklings of knowledge, she knew nothing about demon courtship and reproduction.

Moving along the smooth surface slowly, the girl noticed her cousin and the demon staring at the screen with bated breath. Scoffing inwardly she was about to shut off the machine to shout at them for putting her through what she thought was a practical joke when an all to familiar sound reached her ears and those of Sesshomaru and her cousin. Looking at the screen the doctor saw a lime sized object floating in the demons body. Freezing the screen for a moment so that she could increase the machine’s power a little, Sara could clearly see a child floating in what appeared to be an actual womb.

Looking over her shoulder, she could see a bright smile on her cousin’s face, while his mate stared in disbelief at what was in front of him. Freezing the picture, Sara said, “Excuse me for a minute.” Before rushing out into the hall where she met up with nearly every single family member in the house, awaiting news on the child’s progress. Smiling sheepishly, she headed toward the stairs where her twin brother stopped her asking, “What the hell is your problem? Why are you running away?”

Once outside, she leaned against the deck siding breathing heavily as she said, “I just saw something that is supposed to be impossible! How the fuck did you expect me to react?” Staring at her brother she snorted as he grinned sheepishly while shrugging. Shaking her head she looked out at the field saying, “I can’t tell you the gender yet, it’s still a bit too early, so don’t even bother asking me about it. One thing that I can tell you for certain is that the little brat is really healthy and very strong. Although if you look at, its parent’s it’s not that surprising.”

Clapping his sister’s shoulder Jessy gave an arrogant smirk as he said, “What’d you expect? The carrier is one of the strongest demons around, and he wouldn’t have chosen Seiya if he didn’t find some sort of strength in our cousin. Besides, even if it’s one of the most disturbing things to happen in our lives all of us are happy for them. ” Not saying anything that would fit the situation, the girl followed her brother back into the house, where she and Jessy kicked the family out of the hallway before Sara went back into find Rin asking all sorts of questions.

Once back in her chair, Sesshomaru asked, “What are all these numbers on the screen for?” Looking at the black and white screen, Sara pointed at each number and explained their functions. One was the Sesshomaru’s blood pressure, which was lower than most humans but normal for a demons as far as she could tell. The other was his heart rate, again low for a humans, the next was the baby’s blood pressure, which was followed by its heart rate, all of which were normal for a fetus in it’s third month of development.

Kissing his mate’s cheek, Seiya nuzzled him slightly as he said, “I told you everything would be fine. The baby is healthy and Rin will have a little brother or sister soon.” While his mate spoke, Sesshomaru stared at the picture and let out a small smile at the sight of his child. He may be getting soft, but it was only because of the present company he was in. If he were alone, Sesshomaru was certain that he wouldn’t have felt much of the feelings he recently was. He knew he’d feel love and pride, but with Seiya around he knew that his parental instincts would take a much more active role than if he were to have the child and be left alone.

Removing the pressure gauge from his arm, and the suction cups from his stomach, Sesshomaru headed into the bathroom so he could wipe his stomach clean of the uncomfortable goo that the girl had put there, while Sara packed away the machine and said, “This morning I thought you were bull shitting me, but now that I’ve seen it, it is my duty as a doctor to help you.” Running a finger along his dog statue, Seiya laughed at his cousin as he remembered what happened earlier that morning when he’d told her about the baby at breakfast without the help of his mate.
When he’d awoken at about nine that morning, Seiya snuck quietly out of bed so that Sesshomaru could sleep as he was tired from the night before. Their room had remained quiet, save for an hour or two of cuddling and kissing, but before that Sesshomaru had been training for a good four hours and wiped himself out, much to Seiya’s annoyance. He could handle the training, but Sesshomaru had decided to weigh himself down with specialized weights that Jessy had received from a scientist friend of his who was responsible for some of his weapons. Apparently the weights would automatically increase to a level capable of giving the wearer a tough time.

That didn’t go over to well with Seiya when he found out what Jessy had done, and after walloping the priest with his fists and a brief shouting match with Sesshomaru, Seiya said that he was telling Sara the next morning and the demon couldn’t stop him no matter what. A couple hours later, after they had watched a movie in silence and showered, Sesshomaru apologized to the boy and said he wouldn’t use the device anymore. Trying to ignore the demons attempted apology, Seiya soon fell under the demons touch, but quickly turned the tables and began teasing the demon in all the right ways.

The human had the demon right where he wanted, and was about to take him in his mouth when a light snore echoed throughout the dark room. When he looked to the demon’s face, Seiya smiled as he saw his mate’s eyes closed in a peaceful sleep. Putting the demon onto the mattress, Seiya covered the two of them and fell asleep.

But once he was awake, Seiya dressed quietly and headed to his cousins room and knocked carefully. When she said it was all right to come in, Seiya found her dressed for the day as she sat on the bed watching a music video on her laptop. Looking up she smiled at her cousin and asked, “Everything okay between you two now?” Nodding Seiya stepped in and shut the door before settling on the bed to watch the video.

After the final note had been played, Seiya asked his cousin, “You want to go to breakfast? You know just me and you, like we used to back when we were teenagers?” A bit surprised at the request, the girl accepted and excused herself to the restroom, while Seiya went and left a note next to his and Sesshomaru’s bed. Kissing the demons head, Seiya went out to the garage and waited by the front door in one of the compacts.

When she came out, Sara hopped into the passenger seat and buckled herself in before blasting the “Bohemian Rhapsody.” Smirking at her cousin she said, “Head into town I know a great little diner we can go to.” Mouthing the word, “Okay,” Seiya made into town and looked at his cousin asking where it was. Smirking innocently, Sara winked at him before saying, “It’s in the part of town where Sesshomaru bought your rings.”

Nearly crashing the car, Seiya looked at his cousin saying, “You mean we can’t go to Denny’s or Waffle House?” Shaking her head, Sara bobbed her head to the music while Seiya made his way to the city’s gay area where after a few minutes of searching Sara excitedly pointed out a place called, “The Pink Plate.” Smirking at her cousin, Sara exited the car and ran around nearly dragging the poor guy out of the driver’s seat.

There was no denying that Seiya fought back, much to the amusement of onlookers who thought he was some homophobe being taken into the restaurant against his will. Cursing her cousin Sara shouted, “Why the hell can’t you mingle with people like yourself?” Getting his arm out of her grip, Seiya laughed as she fell on her butt with a loud thud. Picking her up he helped clean her off before she again asked, “Why are you so afraid of these areas? Jessy’s a priest which means he should be trying to convert them to liking people of the opposite sex, yet he just mingles with them and talks to them without passing judgement., So why can’t you?”

Straightening his clothes, Seiya said quietly, “I don’t mind hanging around these types of places. I’m proud of who I am and have a few friends like me, but I have some bad memories from the one back home so I don’t really hang around since I get reminded of the those times when I was with you know who.” Sara nodded, she knew who he was talking about, and now that he was with Sesshomaru he only wanted thoughts of the demon in his mind. Patting his shoulder gingerly, Sara said something about being sorry as she walked into the restaurant, followed closely by her cousin.

Inside, they took a couple of seats at the counter and looked over their menus after ordering some juice for Seiya, and coffee for Sara. After a few minutes of sitting, Seiya nearly dropped his juice as a woman asked, “Where’s that cute little vomit maker at?” Looking up Seiya eyes fell upon the infamous Debby who was now wearing a shirt that read, “My other vagina is a penis.”

Greeting the woman warmly, Sara explained that Yari was at home with his mother sleeping. Beaming happily, Debby leaned her head in Seiya’s direction saying, “If this is the father I need to start hanging out with you a bit more.” Shifting his gaze between the women, Seiya asked his cousin how the woman knew Yari. Hearing the Japanese, Debby said, “Forget hanging out with you I need to find men who speak fucking English.”

Giggling at the comment, Sara sat quietly as Seiya said, “I do speak English, I just thought I’d ask how you knew my little brother.” Nearly dropping her pad, the woman exclaimed that she was surprised at the huge age gap between the two, not to mention the difference in looks. Smirking, Seiya pulled out two pictures saying, “In the right is my mother, father, and myself. In the left is my dad, my brother, and his mother. So there is going to be a bit of a difference in age between us since he was born only a couple of months ago.” Holding the pictures, Debby just made a comment about how cute the pictures were before asking where Sara’s silver haired friend was.

Spilling a bit of his juice Seiya glared at his cousin asking, “You brought Sesshomaru here?” Sipping her coffee silently, the girl let out a small nod as Seiya asked, “Well did he behave himself at least?” Nodding again, Seiya dropped his head and muttered, “I can’t believe he actually likes this part of town. Please tell me he didn’t get hit on by a drag queen.” Looking over, Sara could see him pointing at Debby from under the counter.

Swallowing the hot liquid, the doctor said to Debby, “Sorry my cousin is speaking in our native tongue. He’s a bit upset that his husband came here and actually enjoyed it. Ya see my cousin is one of those gays who doesn’t like to let people in about his private life. I think he’s a bit ashamed of it myself.” THWACK! Seiya’s hand met the back of his cousin’s head, making the girl almost drop her cup.

Sitting up Seiya said, “I’ve told you I’m not ashamed about who I love. It’s my life and I don’t need to be public about it if I don’t want to.” Smiling, Debby took the disgruntled man’s face in her hands and told him that it was all right to live his life the way he was and that anybody who told him different doesn’t know their ass from the elbow. The comment forced Sara to stick her tongue out and belt out her order.

Smiling, Debby asked, “What’ll you have today honey?” Ordering some eggs and hash browns, Seiya sipped his juice while he waited for his food. Sara on the other hand was reading a newspaper while sipping occasionally at her drink. When she finished with her orders, Debby came back around and asked, “They told me that you and that cute little number she brought in are married. Did you come to town just for that, or was the parade another cause for your visit?”

Asking for a refill, Seiya let the woman fill the cup before saying, “Actually we aren’t married yet. He proposed to me a few days ago, apparently he saw a couple in here talking about it and got the idea of marriage. I could deal with us not doing it, but it’ll be nice to actually go through the ceremony.” Hearing the happiness in the humans voice, the waitress remained quiet while Seiya continued.

“I almost said no, but thankfully my uncle helped me sort some things out and I said yes. We’ve only been together a year but certain circumstances have made us realize that we’re meant for each other and we will be staying a couple extra weeks so we can figure some things out about our ceremony. To answer your other question though, my grandfather invited us to visit so we’re staying with him while we’re here.”
Excusing herself for a moment, Debby went to take some orders out while Sara muttered, “Don’t tell her who we’re related to, or else there’ll be news people crawling all over the place.” Winking as a sign of understanding, Seiya went to his breakfast, which was one of the orders brought up. Eating happily, the young man finished explaining about the visit and the like, Seiya felt confident about explaining Sesshomaru’s condition to Sara.

With breakfast done, and a generous tip left, the cousins headed out to the car where, Seiya asked his cousin to go for a short walk. Agreeing, the doctor followed her cousin down the street where after a few minutes Seiya said, “I have something I want to ask you, and it needs a bit of explaining for you to fully comprehend it all right, but you need to be quiet as I explain all right?” Feeling nervous about what was about to be said, Sara agreed to hear a full explanation before commenting.

Sighing deeply, Seiya said, “Well you know that Sesshomaru is a demon, which means he is capable of things that are impossible for most humans.” Seeing her nod, Seiya breathed deeply again and said, “Well among those abilities are is the power to create a whip from his finger, expel poison from his claws, if he turns into his true form he’s ten times the size of a normal person, he’s incredibly strong and fast, and has supernatural rejuvenation abilities.” Muttering something about knowing all of this Sara asked what her cousin’s point was and if he’d get there soon.

Scratching his head, Seiya said, “Ya see, with us being together, Sesshomaru is supposed to be the dominant one due to him being the male demon. Problem is he’s only that way out of the bedroom, Well, we switch and he’s been on the bottom more times than me. Anyway, sex life aside, because of him fully submitting to me a couple of months ago, he’s now pregnant and we want you to monitor the baby and possibly deliver it.” Once those words left his mouth, Sara came to a dead stop as she processed what was just told to her.

Time ticked by slowly as the two stared at each other before Sara said, “If this is a lie, I’m slicing your head off. If it’s true though, I’ll help you. The only problem is that I have no knowledge of being able to do this. That is if he is pregnant, because knowing your sick sense of humor it’s a lie, but since I know he’s a demon I’m going to check. Lucky for you I have some equipment at the house because of Yari being around. Now let’s get home so I can figure this out.”

That’s when the problems began, because once they got home, Sesshomaru cornered the human and asked him why he went without him. When Seiya explained what happened, the demon was going to head upstairs and destroy the machine. Problem was that when he voiced this, Sara was already dragging the machine into their room. Seeing the machine, Sesshomaru growled loudly and headed outside as he said, “That woman will not come near me with that thing unless I am dead.”

Sesshomaru was gone before Seiya could say anything. Realizing that this was going to be a problem, Seiya enlisted the help of one of the dogs, Jessy, and Rin. Each with their own job, Jessy was to go with Seiya and the dog, while Rin created a sedative. Saying that it was no problem, Rin went off to collect the plants as Seiya let the dog sniff a piece of Sesshomarus clothing to begin the hunt.

It wasn’t easy, Sesshomaru’s demonic abilities made it so that the two men were unable to keep up. The demon led them through a river, back through the yard and finally after three more trips into the woods, they found the window to Seiya and Sesshomaru’s bedroom cracked open when nobody had been in their for the entire morning. Nodding to each other, Seiya headed up into the room while Jessy loaded a couple of darts with the sedative Rin had just finished making. With his gun loaded, the priest and the young girl found Seiya explaining things to his other cousin using his hands.

After the plan was explained, the group burst into the room with Jessy placing barriers over the door and windows. After calming the demon the group finally got him onto the bed where Seiya now sat waiting for him to get out of the shower. Sara had left and he was staring at the picture she had printed off for them. It was hard to make the baby out but he was happy to hear that it was strong and healthy.

It may have been a chore to get it, but he was glad since he now had a way of making sure the child was okay. Watching the door he wondered why Sesshomaru wanted a girl so bad, he was thinking that it had something to do with him raising Rin. Rubbing his statue, Seiya heard the bathroom door click open and Sesshomaru walked out drying his hair and glaring at the human.
Snorting Seiya said, “It was for your own good, and you promised me that you would let her do it. So, if you would kindly stop pouting, we can go and get dinner.”

Walking over to the bed, Sesshomaru shoved the human on the bed and straddled his chest before kissing him. Fighting back, Seiya was kept still by his mate’s strong hands keeping him pinned to the bed as they kissed. After a few minutes of passion filled kisses, Sesshomaru sat up saying, “You deserved to be punished for what you did to me today.” Putting his hands behind his head, Seiya looked up at the demon waiting to see what would happen.

Grabbing the humans hands, Sesshomaru placed one on his crotch, while placing the other on his backside. Licking his lips, Seiya was glad to receive this sort of punishment and was about to start the fun when Sesshomaru said, “These are now off limits until after we’re married.” Stifling a laugh, Seiya couldn’t believe his ears, but when he looked at the demon he could see the seriousness in Sesshomaru’s eyes.

Growling Seiya said, “You think you can resist this for the next couple of weeks?” As he spoke, Seiya began to massage the areas where his hands were only to be stopped by the demon’s strong grip. Hissing, Seiya asked, “What’s your reasoning behind this?” The demon smirked as he got on all fours and began to kiss his mate again.

When he was sure that Seiya was intoxicated from the passion, Sesshomaru said, “Because our demonic mating did not occur under the appropriate circumstances. There was too much tragedy beforehand and now we another chance at a first time.” When he finished, the demon found himself sitting again in his mate’s lap. They loved the closeness this brought because it gave them access to their favorite teasing spots, and it was a great way to just hold each other when kissing.

Nibbling on his mate’s neck, Seiya put the demon’s hand on his own crotch saying, “If you’re off limits to me, then I’m off limits to you. Also we aren’t allowed to grind, or caress any parts below the waist, agreed?” Muttering his approval, the demon placed one more kiss on the humans lips before dressing himself and heading down for dinner, After that Seiya and the demon laid down on the couch, Sesshomaru was laying on the human’s chest while they watched a few shows. Then it was time for bed, where the two did their best to force the other one to cave in under the pressure without any sort of success.

A few days later though, with both of them feeling surprisingly calm and content around each other, despite lack of physical intimacy, Sesshomaru was wondering why they needed a piece of paper to get married. Seiya got up from the couch after tying his shoes and said, “It’s because for it to be legal here we need to sign our names on it after we get married so that it’s recognized by this country’s government.”

Staring out the window Sesshomaru said, “Rather pointless going through all this trouble to marry you.” Feeling a fist make contact with his head, Sesshomaru let out a loud growl before pulling the human down to whisper, “You’re lucky I’m keeping myself in check or you’d be sorry later.” Sticking his tongue out briefly, Seiya planted a quick kiss to his mate’s lips before calling Rin down to go with them.

When the girl’s footsteps ceased their thunderous descent, Sesshomaru heard her ask, “Where are we going today, Papa?” The demon heard his mate explain that they had to go into town to pick up an important document for their family. Rin pestered him to tell her what it was, but her cries were unheard as Seiya kicked her out the door so he could get Sesshomaru from his chair.

The pair had decided not to tell the family until after they got the document. According to Seiya, when people were married they needed to sign a license so the government would legally recognize their marriage and allow certain benefits to happen. Even though it was only legal in this strange land, Sesshomaru was at least satisfied with what he could offer Seiya. He knew his mate didn’t like him giving up his demonic heritage for their happiness, but sacrifices were a part of being a couple, and Sesshomaru would do anything to make Seiya happy, even if it made the human a little sad to see it happen.

Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Sesshomaru looked up to see Seiya smiling at him telling him it was time to leave. Getting out of his chair, Sesshomaru’s ears heard the muffled sounds of an argument outside the front door. He could see that Seiya was hearing at as well and the two headed to the door open with his grandfather shouting, “GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! THEY ARE NO LONGER YOUR FAMILY AFTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE YOU SELFISH WITCH!”

Hmmmmmmm interesting finish...seiya and sessh not allowed to cause any sort of stimulation and somebody causes gramps blood pressure to spike.....things are getting fun! Isa that’s one chapter down without any form of bump and grind. a bit shorter than my more recent ones, yet slightly fulfilling don't you agree?
Converting /tmp/phpbEOlUG to /dev/stdout