InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heavenly Children ❯ running! and a new village! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters……… but I would gladly take over that job.
________________
 
 
Inuyasha held Kagome in his arms loosely in his sleep. Kagome couldn't sleep; she had finally said yes to be Inuyasha's mate and was deciding what to name the children. What she didn't understand was why Inuyasha wanted to mate the same night she said she would be his. She was suddenly falling asleep in his strong and warm embrace, when she herd him mumble the name “Kikyo.” Her eyes flashed open and filled with tears as she heard the next thing he mumbled in his sleep, “I love you.” She couldn't believe it! As soon as those words came out of his mouth she wanted to scream at him for dreaming about her! But then she stopped herself. She sat there in silence thinking of a way to get away from him. Suddenly it hit her! She was wearing perfume the whole night. It smelled of fresh cherry blossoms. She reached for her bag and grabbed the perfume bottle, along with a few pillows that was within reach. She sprayed the pillows with the perfume and put them where she was laying. The next minute she grabbed all of her needed belongings and ran through the forest.
 
Inside of her bag was a sleeping bag, body spray, deodorant, perfume, shampoo, conditioner, tooth paste, a tooth brush, extra cloths, blankets, hair supplies, an empty bottle of water, school books, a book on how to control her miko powers, and the complete shikon-no-tama!
 
Her bag was slowing her down but she didn't care; she had to get away from him. She stopped running as a village she had never seen before came into view. The only strange thing was she was picking up a strong sense of pure energy, not to mention the village was glowing! She walked into the village and only saw people that were glowing with a heavenly light! They were the most beautiful people she had ever seen! But that's when the princess came out of a large hut. She wore a beautiful light pink kimono with cherry blossoms on it; it flowed behind her so gracefully. The princess saw Kagome staring at her. The princess walked up to Kagome and said “Kagome Higurashi, you can see us and this village. An amazing ability. That shows us that you are not ready to go to heaven but you will be granted a very special gift, IF you should make a pure, loving, caring, and non-selfish wish upon the shikon-no-tama.” As she said this she left the poor Kagome confused standing there alone. The village disappeared and was now just a spot in the forest with flowers everywhere and a beautiful waterfall cascading down the cliff and into a pond with lilies everywhere.
 
________________
 
Please review. This is my first fanfic so please tell me any suggestions you might have.
 
Also, I'm very sorry that this chapter was so short. I promise that as long as I get reviews, some suggestions, and you keep on reading then I will make much longer chapters. And I never break a promise.