InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ How to Tame a Hentai ❯ How to Tame a Hentai ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the publicly known characters, plot, etc. I'm just renting them from Rumiko Takahashi, Viz, etc. I do own the plot of this story and any original characters I've created. I will make no money from this fic; I write for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of my readers.
 
 
Won 2nd Place in the “Push” prompt at InuComedy Club (LiveJournal).
Word Count: 195
 
 
It was a recurring dream for Miroku; Sango was hovering over him, lavishing his body with attention. Only instead of the usual places, she playing with…his right hand? As he opened his eyes, he realized that it wasn't a dream at all. Around his wrist was fastened a new set of beads which looked suspiciously similar to the set Inuyasha wore around his neck. Miroku suddenly had a bad feeling about this…
 
“Sango, what—”
 
“You pushed me to this, Houshi-sama,” she declared before taking a deep breath and screaming at the top of her lungs.
 
“NO MEANS NO!!!!!”
 
*Thunk*
 
The beads glowed for a second before propelling Miroku's hand straight into his groin, hard. As he doubled over in agony, he dimly heard Sango cry out in glee.
 
“It worked, Kagome-chan!” The slayer was giddy with excitement. She didn't have to watch her butt twenty-four hours a day anymore! No man would willingly subject himself to that just to grab some ass! And yet, later that same morning, she felt the familiar and unmistakable sensation of a hand on her backside.
 
“NO MEANS NO!!!!!”
 
*Thunk*
 
“Totally…worth it…” Miroku said before collapsing in a heap.
 
 
See next chapter for the sequel…