InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I belong to you ❯ Bond ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Last time: “Well I want you to find a way for me to travel though.” He told her.
Kagome’s eyes widened. “Naraku, I. I.” Naraku cut her off. He kissed her, and placed his forehead against hers before speaking again.

“Find a way Kagome.” He told her in a deadly serious tone before walking away from her.


Now

Kagome had been in her room for the last couple of hours trying to think of a way for Naraku to travel to her time. “Maybe I could get a necklace made for him to travel through the well.” She said aloud.

Kagome got up off the bed and walked out her room, she walked to Naraku’s bedroom and knocked on the door. “Come in.” She heard Naraku say. Kagome walked into Naraku’s room and closed the door behind her.

“How can I help you Kagome?” Naraku asked her as he looked out the window.
“I might have found a way for you to travel through the well.” Kagome said to him.
“Oh.” He said as he looked at her out the corner of his eye.


“Yes but I would need a necklace made and a drop of both our blood.”
“Is that all?” Naraku asked her.
“Yes, I just hope it works.” She said to him

Naraku nodded his head. “I know of a dark Priestess.” He told her.

Kagome looked at him. “You mean like Tsubaki, who put a curse on me thanks to you?” she asked him.
Naraku narrowed his eyes at her.
“Tsubaki is dead.” He said.
“But this one will not curse you.” He told her.

“Let’s go.” He said as he walked over to her.
“You mean now?” she asked.
“Yes now.” He told her.

Kagome walked out his bedroom and followed him out the castle, she saw Shippo and Kohaku playing together.
“The kit will be fine.” Naraku told her as he formed a barrier around them and took off to the skies.

Naraku arrived in the woods not to far from his castle. The barrier disappeared and. He and Kagome walked a little bit of a distance where a small house was. “Now I need you to let me do all the talking.” He said to Kagome.

Kagome nodded her head as they walked up to the house. Naraku knocked on the door and waited for it to open. A woman came to the door. “Naraku what are you doing here?” the woman asked him.
“Octavia I need a favor.” He said to her.
The woman named Octavia had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a red kimono with black stripes on it.

“Very well come in.” She said to him, Naraku took Kagome by the hand and bought her into the house.
Octavia looked at Kagome. “Who is this?” Octavia asked Naraku.
“This is Kagome. I want you to make a necklace and to use a drop of each of our blood.” Naraku told her.
“What is this for, may I ask?”

“A bond.” Naraku told her.

“Why not just mate her then?” Octavia asked.
“She is not ready for that.” He said.
“Okay when would you like the necklace?”
“In three days.” Naraku told her.
Octavia picked up a small bottle and took the top off. “I will take your blood now.” She told them.
Octavia cut Kagome’s finger and let her blood drop into the bottle, she then cut Naraku’s finger and did the same thing.

“Now I will see you in three days.” Octavia told Naraku.
Naraku took Kagome by the hand and left the home. “Not much of a talker.” Kagome said to him.
“No, but she is very good.”
“Why do you want to come to my time?” Kagome asked him as they walked around.
“I would like to see what the future is like.” He told her
Kagome nodded her head.

“You ready to go back?” he asked
“No.” She said.
Naraku walked over to a tree and sat down, Kagome joined him sitting down beside him, she laid her head on his shoulder.

“I never knew life around here could be so peaceful.” Kagome said to him.

Naraku looked at Kagome, it felt odd being this close to her he ran his hand over her face. So many time him had thought about ending her life when she was traveling with Inuyasha. He was surprised that Inuyasha hadn’t fought harder to rescue Kagome.

“Save me.” Kagome said in her sleep.