InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'd Trade It All ❯ Sk8er Boi ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: Don't own anything!!

<<<A VERY IMPORTANT AN>>>: Okay today I went online and checked my email to find that some retard yes a retard FLAMED me. Usually I don't care when ppl flame me but I went to this "authors" bio and learned that she/he has flamed A LOT of GREAT authors. She/he said that she/he had just went on her/his 'weekly flame spree' So I'm like what kind of junk is that?! So I read her pathetic excuse of a story. After the two lines I stopped and went to the reviews instead and what I saw made me laugh my head off (literally..lol) Okay 19 ppl, including myself flamed the poor bitch. And it was most of the ppl she had flamed. Gosh what those authors said made me want to cry and pee in my pants!! ^_^ Okay your probably wondering who this person is and I'll tell ya. Her/his pen name is Agent Ookami. So feel VERY free to go and flame her/him! She/he deserves it! Oh and here is what she/he wrote...it got me so mad that I had to put it on here...

Nonconformist conformists are so funny. You my friend are a grade A Hot Topic dork. (If you don't understand what I'm saying, it's okay, we obviously function on very different levels.) Now that we've established we're talking to somebody who doesn't know a punk from a skateboarder, we'll move onto the story. You've made Kagome an idiot, which I'll admit isn't that hard but give the girl some credit. How about this? You don't write about something you know nothing about like for instance, punks, and I won't write like an idiot, something that you've seemed to have mastered. Write what you KNOW. Now, I realize that's a very, very, VERY limited field for you but I'm sure you can think of something. And please, remember that your characters have these things called personalities. They come in handy when you want to make your story GOOD.

And I'm just wondering what more she/he has done to those other authors. Gawd ppl like that make me sick. There all just haters!! Okay now that I got that off my chest...wow! 133 ((or 132 without that damn flame)) reviews!! Gosh I'm so happy! Thanx to everyone who reviewed. You guys are the best and I'm sorry for leaving you at such a cliffie...oh yea one more thing...there really isn't any big scary looking thing...I just wrote that at the end of the last chapter to add effect..lmao I'm really slow! Okay on with the story....


I'd Trade It All


PG-13


Chapter 12: Sk8er Boi

******************************************************************** **********

Just when they were about to run, a huge net appeared from the ground and swallowed up the now screaming and cursing teens.

"WHAT THE FREAK IS THIS?" Inuyasha yelled from his very compromising position in Kagome's ass. Miroku just chuckled softly to himself.

"Oh I don't know. I think it's heaven." He said from in between Sango's breast. Sango tried as hard as possible to get out of THAT position. That just made it worse. Sango's foot ended up kicking Kouga in the face, which made his hand land way too close to Ayame's women hood. Who in return screamed bloody murder and had Inuyasha's head sink further into Kag's butt, who by the way was touching something she rather not mention EVER again!. Shippou was the only one to be in a comfortable position. He was smart enough to jump out of the way before the net got him too. So now he was grinning like a cat at the bustling teens.

"Hey! How are you guys doing up there?" He asked sheepishly. Inuyasha was first to ask.

"How the hell did you get out?" Shippou shrugged.

"Un like you idiots I got out of the way before the net got me too."

"Okay well what the fuck are you waiting for, get us down!" Kouga yelled angrily.

"I dunno this suites you all very well." The fox demon chuckled.

"Shippou." Kagome growled. Shippou's face paled before he nodded quickly.

"Alright, alright!" He said jumping up to where the rope was tied on the tree. He effortlessly cut the rope with his claw and jumped back down as the netted teens came down to the ground with a loud thud.

"Ah gawd I think I broke my butt bone." Miroku moaned rubbed his bottom. The rest grumbled at their small injuries and got up.

"I think we better get out of here before we caught." Ayame suggested and the group again went to run for it when this time they were hit with...water balloons?!?!

"What is this some kind of circus?!" Sango yelled trying to dodge the balloons. Kagome just kept getting hit, but soon found herself punching at them.

"Where are these coming from?!" Yelled Inuyasha dodging some balloons of his own. Everyone tried to look for the source and saw nothing but flying water balloons. That's when something caught Ayame's eye. She pointed to it and everyone turned to that direction.

"Look it's a home-made catapult, from within those three trees." Inuyasha, Shippou, and Kouga took glances at each other nodding in understanding and then jumping up to the trees and crushing the wooden flingers. ((<<I don't think that's a word but oh well)) The boys smirked in triumph and looked over to their smiling-wet companions. That's when everyone's head shot up at the sound of voices. Everyone paled before scattering as fast as possible away from there. When they knew they were at least 20,000 feet away they slowed down into a jogging/walking pace. Kagome was the first to stop and saw that they were in Henry Park's woods, which meant she was close to home, which was a bad thing. The others stopped as well and got their breaths back.

"Hey you guys. Uh I think we should get out of here." Everyone turned to her. "Just beyond those thick trees should be my backyard. So there's no point on going forward." They nodded and headed toward another direction away from her house.

"So where are we going to go with these wet clothes. I mean we can't go back to our houses, knowing are record and all." Miroku said ringing out his shirt. Inuyasha gave him a quizzical look.

"You guys got records too?"

"Of course we do! Everyone does. Ours is just a little full of...um...misunderstandings." Miroku responded. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow.

"Misunderstandings my ass." Kagome and Sango laughed knowing where this was going.

"Actually he's telling the truth. Whenever we skip school, its always for a good cause." Shippou popped out of nowhere. Sango, Kagome, and Miroku nodded, even Kouga did knowing himself from past experiences.

"Yeah see the thing was we would sometimes go for skating reasons. One time we rescued this little boy from grinding to hard on the sidewalk. Told him it would wreck the bottom and then it would be all ragged and torn when he wanted to do grinds on railings. Now that was an emergency. If it wasn't for us I wonder where that poor boy would be?" He said all starry-eyed. Sango sighed at her boyfriends ramble. "So yea going back to what we were saying before. Where do we go from here?" Everyone shrugged. Inuyasha then suggested.

"I guess we could go to my house. My mom's out of town and my dad works all day so it's pretty safe there." Kagome went up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed and wrapped an arm around her waist.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At Inu's house everyone was in his room. Marveling on how big it was and all the stuff he had. Shippou was examining his CD collection.

"Dude you seriously need some rock in here. He opened his bag and came out with a System of Down cd and popped it in what looked like a stereo. ((remember Inu's rich so he only gets the best and new)) He put it up on high and all you could hear through out the house was a man yelling and the bass rumbling the room. Inuyasha went to the stereo and turned it down a bit.

"I can have my maids take your clothes and dry them for you." Everyone nodded. The girls hurried off to the bathroom and took their clothes off. Kagome then cracked the door open and threw out the clothes. She quickly closed it and locked it not trusting the boys. Ayame sat on the tubs rim while Sango on the toilet and Kagome on the sink.

"So Ayame. How long have you and Kouga been going out?" Sango asked. Ayame brought her hand to her chin in a thinking motion.

"Hm...about two years now."

"TWO YEARS!" Both teens yelled in her face. Ayame laughed and nodded her head.

"Then if Kouga was going out with her why would he-?" Kagome asked looking over to Sango who also had a questioning gaze. That's when Ayame popped in.

"Why what's the problem?"

"Um nothing." Kagome said quickly. Ayame looked at her oddly for awhile but shrugged her shoulders anyways. There then was a knock on the door. Kagome went up to it. "Who's there?"

"It's me Inuyasha. I have your clothes here." Kagome looked back at the girls. She opened it a little and peeked out only to see a bare and VERY muscular chest. She looked up to see Inuyasha staring down at her. "Uh here." He said shoving the clothes in her hands. Kagome just stared as he walked away in nothing but red boxers. When she closed the door she turned on it and leaned there clutching her heart.

"Hey Kag what's up?" Sango asked walking over and grabbing her dried clothes. Kagome blushed.

"Nuttin much." Sango raised her brow.

"Okay?" Kagome then got dressed still thinking about Inu's chest and ass. ((lol...me too)) When the girls got outside they noticed the boys dressed and ready. Inuyasha had just finished pulling down a new yellow polo shirt when he noticed everyone staring at him. ((Inuyasha in yellow? Ew!))

"WHAT?!" He yelled. Everyone jumped a little.

"Man we seriously need to get you some new garb." Miroku said swinging an arm around the hanyou's shoulders.

"Again?" He asked sliding out of Miroku's grip.

"At least this time you can keep the clothes and wear them for the rest of your life." Shippou said. Kagome and Sango nodded happily. All the guys shuddered as they saw there overly hyper girl-friends ((why I put it like that is so you know there saying their friends that are girls...yea)) Ayame soon got it and started to grin too.

"YES! We get to go shopping at HOT TOPIC!!" ((okay before any one says "I think they were acting to preppy" you know that when you go to shop ur always happy and excited...no matter what u r, alien or not..lmao)) The guys sighed but shrugged their shoulders thinking it wasn't such a bad idea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When they got to the mall, they noticed that it was practically empty, that's when they remembered they skipped school and it was only like 12:30. So they hurried into Hot Topic and went to the back where the cash register was. The girl there was reading a magazine. Her hair was cut real short and half of it was spiked up while the rest was down with blue highlights in it. Her nose and ears were pierced. She had on a black tank top with a black fish net shirt under it. For jewelry she had on two spiked bracelets and sliver rings on all her fingers. Her nails were painted black. She looked up from her book and smiled slightly.

"Sup guys."

"Hey Lisa. So got anything new?" Kagome asked jumping up on the counter and sitting herself down

"Nah but your Creed shirt came in. If you want it now?" Kagome nodded and then blushed. She had a thing for Creed even though they weren't punk or hard rock, she still loved their songs. Lisa came back from the back and brought with her a small gray tank top that said in black letters 'Human Clay' and in the back 'Creed' ((Yea I know that CD is mad old but lets pretend she has another shirt with the new CD's name))

"How much?" She said jumping down and went for her wallet which was in her back pocket.

"$15.95. Out of a twenty? Ok here's your change $4.05." Lisa said in a recorded voice. Kag smiled and put her wallet back in her pocket.

"Thanks. So how's Kimorii?" Lisa gave her a disgusted look.

"Oh that loser. I trashed him last weekend."

"Bet ya in two days your back with him."

"Your late got back with him this morning." Kagome laughed.

"I swear Lisa...you're the real loser."

"Ah thanks Kag..your so sweet." She tried saying in a preppy voice. Both girls laughed. Lisa was the first to stop and was staring directly in front of her. Kagome followed her gaze to where it stopped at Inuyasha, who was being dragged and modeled for different clothes. "What the hell?"

"Oops. That's the whole reason we came here. HEY INUYASHA!" He looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. Kagome laughed and motioned him to come over. He quickly and gladly ran to her side.

"Yeah?" He asked putting an arm around her waist.

"I'd like you to meet another one of my good friends, Lisa Hitomoto, and Lisa I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend Inuyasha Yokoda ((I noticed in the first chapters that I spelled his last name Yokada then Yokoda..so lets pretended again that, that's how it was)) Lisa nodded her head, as did Inuyasha.

"Um Kag please tell me your not turning prep on me?" Kagome rolled her eyes.

"Hell no! Let's just say we're turning Inuyasha from prep to punk." Lisa sighed and looked him over.

"He would look good in punk/rock/skater clothes." Kagome laughed and then glared playfully.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, he's mine!" Kagome then laughed. Lisa nodded and came down from the register to help look for some clothes. When they were done Inuyasha had three bags full of clothes. He or shall we say the girls bought him three black t-shirts. One saying 'Piss off' ((very Inuyasha like)) another had an evil skull with its head on fire, while the last one 'Look at me...and DIE!'. Then they bought two gray shirts, one saying 'Hurley' and the other one 'Quicksilver' ((okay for today they sell skater stuff at Hot Topic..lol I'm to lazy to write anymore stores...shame on me!)) As for pants they got him two black ones, one skater shorts, the other baggy cargos with a lot of pockets. Then two tan cargo skater shorts and two gray ones. For shoes they bought him one pair of black and grey rubber Bams and one pair of black Converse. ((the old ones)) They left the store waving good bye to Lisa and hurrying out the mall before the popo ((cops)) saw them. When they got back to Inuyasha they quickly made him change into his black shirt that said piss off and his tan cargo shorts, also his black and grey rubber Bams.

"Whew, now you look like one of us." Shippou grinned.

"Yeah sorry babe, but that yellow shirt was just not rockin it" Kag said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "So! What are we going to do about the Kikyo plan?" Everyone had blank faces and then slowly remembered what she was talking about.

"Oh yeah. I don't feel up to it anymore, maybe tomorrow." Sango said and Miroku nodded his head in agreement. That's when Shippou popped out.

"Let's go skate then."

"Yeah but what 'bout dog turd. I bet he couldn't skate if his life depended on it." Kouga chuckled. Inuyasha growled but didn't do anything knowing there was no point.

"That's why we teach him." Shippou said as if talking to a three year old.

"Fine lets go then." Said a gruff Kouga. He swung his arm around Ayame and they headed out of the room.

"I wonder what's up his ass." Sango gave Miroku a weird look.

"You do?"

"Sango you know what I mean." Sango laughed.

"Yeah I know I was just being stupid." She then turned to the others and nodded to the door. "Let's getta shakin." Inuyasha and Kagome left quickly as Shippou stopped at the door.

"Oh and Sango NEVER say that again." he said running out before he got smacked by her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When they got to Henry Skate Park they noticed it was packed with teens. Which was pretty funny because they knew most of them either skipped school or dropped out. Some of them were also college students, taking some time off to have fun. Inside of HSP there was a small skate shop and everyone decided to go in there first. Once they got in, the manager/clerk came over to them and shook hands with the guys and gave hugs to the girls.

"Hey guys, what's real good?"

"Just chillen and bringing a newbie." Miroku said looking over to Inuyasha. The manager also known as Kimorii took a glance at him and nodded. ((yep that's Lisa's man))

"Looks like a natural." Everyone cracked up except for Inuyasha who was glaring at every one of them.

"Nah man, you should have seen him before. Straight prep. Kag here was the one to bring him out of the vault." Miroku chuckled. They knew that the 'vault' meant in other words the money bag or daddies money. Kagome came up and Kimorii ruffled her hair. Kagome punched him in the arm and he winced slightly.

"Damn cuz your getting stronger by the minute." He said rubbing his arm. Kagome grinned. ((Oh yea, it must have slipped my mind but Kimorii is Kagome's older cousin from her mom's side))

"How's auntie Sakura doing?"

"Ah she's fine. I think we're supposed to be going over your house this weekend. Oh and I'm bringing Lisa with me." Kimorii said. Kagome rolled her eyes.

"I swear you guys are the weirdest couple on earth." Kimorii just shrugged his shoulders.

"So what do you school skippers want today." Kagome got a dark face.

"Well seeing how mister ex-prep over there broke my board in half, I guess I'll be needing to be borrowing one." Kimorii's eyes widen as he looked at Inuyasha, who look really guilty.

"No lie, whoa I can't believe your still alive." He said chuckling. "My cuz must really have something for ya then." Kagome nudged him in the ribs. But was blushing none the less. She then motioned for Inuyasha to follow her in the back and he did as did Miroku and Sango. Kouga stopped next to Kimorii and nodded.

"Hey man long time no see."

"Like wise. Whose the chick?" He asked looking at Ayame. Kouga smirked and brought her closer.

"My woman Ayame. Met her in Kyoto and we've hitting it for two years now." Ayame blushed.

"No kidding. Well good luck." Kouga nodded again and headed to the back. Shippou then came up and shook hands with Kimorii.

"Hey Ship."

"Yo. Did my wheels come in yet?"

"Oh yea. They did. Hold up, let me get them." He said before disappearing into the back of the register. He popped back up with a box. He opened it to show Shippou. "Just like you wanted them. See-through dark blue saying 'Demon boy' in gold letters." Shippou brightened.

"Thanks man. I already paid so-." Kimorii nodded.

"Oh yea. Yesterday I met this really cute chick. I think her name was Kirara or something like that and she's a newbie." Shippou gave him a weird look.

"Okay...your point?"

"Well I think she's here today. Maybe you could help her and even, you know, hook up." He said winking. Shippou nodded.

"Maybe. Seya later." He said waving and headed to the back. Kouga and Ayame were ready with boards in their hands, while Kagome and Inuyasha were putting on skates. Miroku and Sango just sat there watching. Shippou walked over to them and sat down. He pulled over his back pack and began unstrapping his skates from the front. ((there are back packs like that, that have skate holders)) He slid them on quickly and laced them up. He got up and saw the others waiting for him at the back door. He nodded to them and they skated out.

"Are we going to the ramp or freestyle floor?" Kagome asked helping Inuyasha balance. He was actually getting the hang of it and let go of Kagome who was chuckling. He wobbled a bit but started to skate smoothly.

"Um lets go to the ramp first." Sango suggested. So they got to the ramp and noticed some kids trying to practice on it. Miroku laughed as one kid slid on his knees. Shippou was watching as one girl made her way up the stairs and stood at the top. She started to take off her hoody and lost her balance. Instantly Shippou skated to her before she met the hard floor. He looked down at her. He blushed when he noticed she was looking at him with big dark red eyes. She smiled and blushed herself.

"Hi I'm Kirara."











AN: And that is where we will end this chapter! What's this my chapters are getting longer? Don't get too used to it, it all might change. Gawd I'm having trouble deciding where to end this story?? Any of you guys got suggestions?? If so tell me in your review! ^_^ OKAY Now I want a bunch of reviews as usual..lol. Thanx!



THANKS TO....

Silver, Lone Wolf

Mandy

eX Driver Liz

Queen Of Hearts747

Lexy-Element

Yuki Miyazawa

PeachesDani

Namiko-Daughter of Sekhmet

Lilemmy:: Oh and the Dragon Tails..it's a kids show on PBS. I have to watch it with my nephew sometimes, and the lil girl on there, her name is Emmy. ^_^

The Spider:: I dunno how long its going to be. Wondering myself too...lol

Loozer-09

Acid-Rayne:: Nope it didn't sound like a flame at all and I know I should have put this in the story, but the reason Kouga did that was because he doesn't like Inuyasha and thought he wasn't good enough for Kagome. I guess you could say he was doing a brotherly thing and as for Ayame knowing, she didn't and still doesn't. Maybe I'll fill her in later!

Jaded-Shrew

FOR REVIEWING!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! ^___^ and if I missed any one SORRY and thanx for reviewing!!