InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: Kagome's First Time ❯ To See Her Smile... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I do not own any of the characters, they belong to Rumiko Takashi, and she has all rights to InuYasha. This story has very mature content and if you are under 18 click the back button, (I know you're not going to). This fan fic has very SEXUAL content and is detailed greatly.
This is my first ever fan fic, I am a little unclear about most of the sex parts and if I get something wrong just tell me in your reviews. (Please Review) I also put some spaces between para
------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

InuYasha knows that she was willing to do any thing for him but what could this anything be. He could smell her and he took in her scent, he loved the smell of her and not just that. He also loved the way her body curved and how large her breasts were. He had seen her naked so many times and he knows he would always get hit or a sit but how could he resist her? He loved everything about her body but not just that he loved her. He would watch her bathe with Sango-chan often, he saw how the water cupped her large breasts and how it hid her features. He liked watching her, it made him hard sometimes but he couldn't help it? She was always calling him a pervert and hitting him but sometimes he liked that. He could see her pink underwear that she wore under her short skimpy school skirt that she always wore. He could sometimes imagine himself inside of her but maybe what he imagines would become a reality.

He had been thinking about his Kagome for a while and decided that he should go and pay her a visit. She had been late coming back, she was always late but he didn't mind going to get her. In an instant, he jumped down the well and he was on the other side soon. He was in her time, the future of his era. He smirked as he thought about Kagome again but two young students from Kagome's school coming his way interrupted his thoughts. His ears twitched and he jumped into a tree in an instant, he watched them walk by and sighed in relief that they didn't see him. Kagome would kill him if others saw him, he would never hear the end of it and besides that he didn't feel like dealing with her that way today. He leaped out of tree and on to the pavement, he growled a little and made sure no one was coming. He continued walking to the shrine where Kagome lived, he push the door wide opened and looked around. He sniffed the air and realized that no one was home.

He sighed and then he made his way into the living room, he smiled but his facial expression quickly changed into a pout. He noticed that the television was off and the room was so quiet. Usually Souta would have been in the living room playing a game and making noise while Kagome's grandpa would be drinking coffee and telling some silly lame story that no one didn't want to hear. He sniffed the air and he picked up Kagome's scent, he took another whip of it and knew that she was close by. He walked a little more into the living room and there he saw her. She had her head stuck in another one of those books, she didn't even notice that he had come into the room. She had some steaming tea beside her and toast that was half eaten.


He could tell that she was studding for one of her tests again, he walked beside her and he tapped her on the shoulder.


“Don't you think that you should give it a break once in a while?”
“Huh, InuYasha”


She looked up and offered him a smile, she looked at the clock that was hanging above her and she asked if he had come to get her because she was late. She told him that her place was here and that her grades were dropping and she needs some more time to study.


He ignored her half way like usual and started to drift up into another world day dreaming, his ears twitched to her every word as if he was listening to her so she wouldn't notice really. He looked into her eyes then he looked away and went to sit on the couch. She just kicked the table leg and she sat back down, she bit her lip and then she continued to do her math problems.

She wondered why InuYasha was so quiet now, he usually never is quiet about anything. She started rubbing her foot up against her leg, she couldn't think. The only word that came to mind was his name, his name was pounding in her head, and she would feel it on the tip of her tongue. She got up soon after, she had admitted defeat. She couldn't study with him around, she just couldn't. How could she admit that he was the only thing was always on her mind. She marched over to InuYasha who for once had been patiently been waiting for her to finish with her silly studying. He only looked up when she called his name, he let out a yawn. He could tell that she seemed a little frustrated, well maybe she wasn't just a little frustrated.

He could see through her, he knew that she needed some kind of release from all of this frustration. He wanted to see her smile, she had been pouting so much lately.

She only stood above him quietly, she was speechless for once. She started digging through her thoughts looking for words, just something to say to him. It could have been anything, she felt dumbfounded. She let out a small sigh and then she sat beside him on the couch. She looked him over for a while, her eyes wandering his body, she was searching for something. She made a stop at his crotch, she seemed to be staring and it made him wander.


“Kagome what are you looking at?”


She blushed and she got up quickly noticing that she had been staring at him or maybe she should say it but it was apart of him right? She gulped and then she gave him a little girl's laugh. She couldn't look him in the eyes…..for once she was acting perverted. She couldn't believe it and she wouldn't so she just ignored it. She gave him a weird look and she walked over back to her books. She told him that he could leave since she wasn't going to be the one going back with him for once.
InuYasha looked at her and he waited for the right moment, he knew that he needed to do something or he might not see his Kagome ever smile again. His ears began twitching again and he could hear his heart pounding inside of him. He looked into her direction and he smiled waiting for her to take the hint.

Kagome bit the top of her pencil, her mom always said not to but she did. She really didn't care right now about her teeth. She closed her books and then she went over to InuYasha knowing she owes his some apology but she just couldn't put her head on it. Before she knew it, InuYasha had pulled her down and onto of him and into a deep but passionate kiss. Their tongues danced into each other's mouths, she could taste him.

He felt her lips on his and her tongue against his, her breast were against his chest and she was on his lap. He would give her the release that she needed if she liked it or not.
Their passionate kisses ended after a good five minutes, but it wasn't the kind of kiss that you could just leave off. That kisses signified that it was the beginning to something else but what. Her heart started pounding but she wanted something else also. She wanted him but could she give herself to InuYasha.

He smiled and he began kissing her neck and nibbling on it getting small moans from her. His hands moved from her hands to roaming her body. He rubbed his hand against her large breast feeling her nipples from her shirt. Kagome's moans got a little louder, InuYasha started kissing her neck again teasing her. He started nibbling on her ear and then everything stopped. He whispered, “let me take you” into her ear. He didn't want her to regret anything that they would do. Kagome eyes widen but she liked this, she looked into InuYasha's eyes and she nodded and began removing his jacket.

He was a little amazed but not surprised, he could tell she wanted him for a while. InuYasha began unbuttoning her shirt slowing, Kagome was a little impatient but she could wait. She put her hand over his on the last button and she told him that they should go upstairs into her room. InuYasha nodded and picked her up into his arms and he jumped up the stairs. He couldn't bother to waist time or anything because they might be interrupted. He kicked open her door with his left foot and put her down gently on the bed. He took off his shirt and then he laid himself on top of her. He began kissing her neck and then he started kissing down until he got to her breast, he removed her pink lacey bra and he began licking around her nipples. He started rubbing the next one making her nipples hard and making Kagome make a strange moaning noise. His ears twitched and he wandered if she would be easy to please? He began kissing around her stomach and around her bellybutton, he stopped and looked up into her eyes to make sure that she wouldn't regret this.

Kagome eyes for filled with lust, she needed this more than anything right now. She moved herself from bottom of InuYasha and she placed herself ontop of him. She started rubbing her fingers against his pants feeling his cock, her gently touches were doing crazy things to him and they didn't even start anything. She noticed InuYasha's eyes filling with sexual tension and she decided to go with this opportunity. She moved his pants down gently revealing his huge cock. Her mouth almost dropped open, she began licking her lips. She started licking the head of his cock and sucking on it. She then started to put inch by inch slowing in her mouth and she began sucking on it. It slid down her throat, she then used her hands to feel up his balls. She began playing with them as she sucked on his cock, she could hear InuYasha's moans and they turned her on even more. She felt his cock get harder and harder with every suck and lick.

InuYasha couldn't believe that Kagome was capable of doing this to even him, his thoughts started slowly vanishing and he could only focus on her and what she was doing to him. Soon he realized that he was going to release and it was going to be now. He couldn't release into her now, not yet anyway. He used his stubbornness for good and used it to hold back from releasing, that thought took a lot out of him. He looked down and saw Kagome still sucking on him, she then pulled him from her mouth and moved back ontop of him. She began rubbing her crotch against his cock, she still had on her underwear though, this felt so good and it was making her so wet. She even started moan along with InuYasha, InuYasha started feeling her wetness on his hard cock. He smiled in a way and then he switched positions with her. Now he was ontop and he would repay her for this hard cock she gave him. He began teasing her with kisses again, now he was right above her pussy.

He licked his lips and then opened her legs. He moved up her skirt and then he began kissing her thighs teasing her and then he kisses and sucked on her panties making Kagome moan once more. He slowly pulled down her underwear that was clinching to her pussy not wanting to leave. He touched her public hair and began using his fingers to pull on it gently while he kissed around the pussy and not inside of it. He got tired of teasing her so he opened up her lips and he began licking her clit and then sucking on it. Kagome couldn't believe all the feelings she was feeling right now at this moment. She started moaning like crazy turning him on more. He sucked and licked her clit and began tonguing her pussy. Kagome pushed her pussy in his face telling him to go deeper and longer. He did what she wanted, he went deeper into her with his tongue, he then started kissing her folds and then he went back to sucking on her clit. Soon after her juices were in his face, did she cum already?
He licked up all the juices she gave him but he wanted more so he kept on sucking and licking till he could get all he could of her. He liked her taste, she tasted so good and she smelled so good. She needed to taste herself, he kisses his way up to her lips and he began giving her another fierce kiss again.

Kagome could taste her juices, after the kissing, she said that she tasted good. InuYasha looked at her and then he laughed a little, the kissing began once again but this time while kissing her his fingers wandered. He wandered down into her and he began fingering her, the other hand playing with her nipples again. He stopped everything and then he moved her skirt up again since it had fallen down. Even Kagome's skirt was wet with her juices. InuYasha whispered something into her ear and it seemed to have turned her on even more. He smiled and then he opened her legs once again. Kagome wandered if InuYasha was going to eat her out again but why would he repeat this but she didn't care much. That had felt so good, she didn't mind if he did that to her again and again. He looked into her eyes and he then he focused his vision on his prize. He slowly placed himself into her, slowly and slowly he was inside of her. Kagome gasped as she felt this. She started to feel pain he was going inside of her, she was moving too much so he had stopped moving. He gave her that look and she suddenly stopped, she knew that he would never hurt her and everything he did to her so far felt so damn good. InuYasha was now sure he was ready to finish placing himself inside of her. Kagome had felt so wet and around his cock, it felt so good. He could smell her in the air, and now he was inside of the source of her wetness.


InuYasha started moving slowly in and out of her, he didn't move much when he first started thrusting in and out. She felt so good and he could hear her gasping and her moans. He started going faster and faster and faster. His pace quickened and her moans got louder and louder. InuYasha knew right now he was fucking the hell out of this young miko. His pace still got faster and faster, Kagome couldn't think, she didn't care what happened next. She started to move with his pace of his thrusting making this more pleasurable. InuYasha and Kagome both started to moan together. He knew if he wanted to release he could have done it now, inside of her.
Kagome started taking grip on InuYasha's shoulders, her nails were going deep inside of skin. She was scratching him and InuYasha seemed to like this also. He liked having her nails in his skin, that turned him on but he also liked having himself inside of her and fucking her until she called his name.

He started to dare her to call his name, his thrusts still got faster and now he was going at demonic speed. Kagome's moans turned into InuYasha's name. She started calling his name out like crazy, it seemed like she yelled out his name at the top of her lungs but with a couple of moans. InuYasha also moaned with her, he slowed down with his thrusting for a couple of seconds and then he went back to his pace. He loved hearing her call out his name like that, he wanted to tell her that he owned her and every inch of her body but she also turned him on like hell when she did this. As she moaned, she still clanged to his shoulders leaving scratches. With the free hand he had, he started playing with her breast, he started cupping them and playing with them. He liked the way they were bouncing as he fucked her. He then started to give her another fierce kiss, Kagome kissed him back so passionately.

Kagome couldn't take all of this, her mind went blank again and she could feel something inside of her pour out. She thought did she just have an organism or was she on it this whole time. InuYasha also released at the same time as her, he stopped the thrusting as he laid ontop of her. He needed to catch his breathe for air and she needed to. She just wasn't lying their while he humped the hell out of her. After a couple of minutes he caught his breathe, he slowly withdrew himself from her. That lead to a couple of moans from each of them, that feeling felt so good but he wanted to go somewhere else. He still felt like he wasn't finish with her. He gave her yet another kiss and then he got up off her bed, she watched him and she followed. He gave her instructions to bend over, she only nodded as she followed these instructions. He knew he still had a couple of thrusts in him, he placed himself inside of her ass. That felt good to Kagome also, she liked having his hard cock in her ass like that. InuYasha could feel her tightening around him and he loved the feeling. His hard cock started thrusting inside of her ass, she liked this feeling. No, she loved this feeling…she couldn't tell what she liked better. Having him in her pussy or having him in her ass? Wait why should she decide this when she could have this all again. Her breast started rocking with the beats InuYasha was given her, she moaned once again calling his name. InuYasha really was smacking that ass huh?

Kagome's fingers started wandering and they found themselves inside of her and on her clit. She just had this feeling that she wanted them there, she started playing with herself while he fucked her from behind. She liked both of these feelings together but InuYasha had done a better job before when he was fingering her. InuYasha noticed this and he began searching her body with a free hand, he moved her hand and started playing with her pussy again and then after a while he moved that finger inside of his mouth. Damn she tasted good he thought again, he couldn't get that thought out of his mind and he didn't want to. His ears twitched again as he heard moaning, he released himself inside of her again. He moved his dick out of her ass and he took deep breathes, Kagome now on the floor. She quickly helped herself up, she could look at his cock. Ohh, she thought about it and how it felt inside of her. She noticed that she was making herself more wet and after this she would have to clean up this mess. She sat down on the bed still catching her breathe, she looked on her bed and saw that there was cum everywhere on her sheets, her carpet and even a little on the side of her walls. She wondered how that got there, InuYasha smiled and then he pushed her back on the bed.

He began tongue kissing her again and then he couldn't help but finger her. He was tired but he thought he should just finish things up here. Kagome loved these feelings, she wanted to suck on his cock again but more than ever, she wanted him inside of her again. Her thoughts were interrupted by InuYasha, she started moaning in pleasure again. He began licking around her tits again and then he went back to her lips. He started fucking her again just once more. He loved that feeling, his body was covered in so much sweat and so was hers. He rolled off her and on to beside of her. Kagome was happy, she did love InuYasha and was happy about all of this.

InuYasha smiled and looked over at her, she was still wearing her school skirt. It was covered in cum and it looked so wet.

Kagome brushed her hair back with her fingers, she laid on his chest and she said she loved him. For the first time she felt like she could say it, I mean if she is able to do this with him. Why would it not be possible that she couldn't say she loved him. He smiled and gave her his response, he loved her too and he told her. His words were a little shocking since he never really shared such kind words with her but she always wanted to hear this and he meant it. She was the only girl he wanted in his life forever, he knew he couldn't love Kikyo. She could never return his love and plus in his heart he could only picture Kagome.


After a couple of hours Kagome got dressed and returned downstairs with InuYasha, she was happier than before, she rubbed her cheek against his. InuYasha only smiled at her and picked her up, he was happy that she was smiling again. He liked her this way, he whispered something into her ear.

“Wanna play again tomorrow”

He grinned and Kagome turned bright red and smacked him gently on the cheek and she gave him a maybe. They both then laughed, InuYasha soon drew Kagome into a loving embrace.