InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ The Complete Season of Four Sisters ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
“Thanks for your help.” Suni said.
 
“No problem we're glad to help.” Kagome said.
 
“Why don't you stay the night with us?” The headman asked.
 
“So how about it InuYasha?” Shippo asked.
 
“Kagome can you sense a sacred jewel shard?” Sango asked.
 
“Nope not at all.” Kagome responded.
 
“I see where you are getting at.” InuYasha started. “No.” He said.
 
“Please?” Tani asked.
 
“Yeah InuYasha, please?” Sango and Kagome joined in.
 
“Cut that out!” InuYasha said.
 
“Please?” Miroku and Shippo joined in.
 
“Fine alright but you will be dealing with a grumpy InuYasha.” He said.
 
“That's alright we're used to it.” Shippo said. Everyone started to laugh.
 
Later that night……
 
“The Season of Four sisters. I wonder if they are great beauties.” Miroku said.
 
“I believe we are losing focus Miroku.” Kagome said.
 
“Yes Miroku try and keep up.” Sango said.
 
“So now that Suni has a place to live in peace, we can leave the next morning.” Kagome said.
 
“You mean no more breaks?” You won't mind to sleep outside?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Let's not get carried away with any more breaks. Just for a while no more breaks. But I won't mind to sleeping outside.” Kagome said. “Now that my cramps don't hurt as much I'll be just fine.” Kagome thought.
 
Meanwhile…….
 
“Sister Mikan has found them. Can we go now?” Niyoi asked.
 
“Yes we can.” Joyruchi said.
 
“Wait Joyruchi.” Naraku said. He brought out a couple of jewel shards. “Give your sisters this.” He said.
 
“Thank you.” She said. “Let's move.” Joyruchi said.
 
“Right behind you.” Niyoi said.
 
Later that evening everyone had fallen asleep at the village. Suni had awakened.
 
“Someone is coming. I can hear the footsteps.” She thought. It had started to snow outside. Then the other gang had woken up. Except InuYasha.
 
“Why is it so cold?” Shippo asked.
 
“I am sensing shards of the sacred jewel.” Kagome said. She walked over InuYasha to wake him up. “InuYasha wake up!” She said.
 
“Just a moment Kikyo.” InuYasha mumbled in his sleep.
 
“Sit!” Kagome commanded.
 
*THUD!*
 
“What did you do that for?” InuYasha asked.
 
“You just deserved it.” Kagome responded. “InuYasha I can sense the sacred jewel shards.” Kagome said.
 
“Which way?” He said.
 
“It's coming from outside.” Kagome said.
 
“It's her again!” InuYasha said. “She must have a found way to follow us.” He ran out of the hut.
 
“Wait InuYasha!” Miroku said.
 
“Let's follow.” Sango suggested. “Let's move Kirara!” She said.
 
“I'll go try and lead the villagers out to safety.” Suni said.
 
“Okay but be careful.” Miroku said. So Miroku and Kagome along with Tani and Shippo ran out. Meanwhile outside…..
 
“How nice to see you again, InuYasha right?” Joyruchi said.
 
“This is InuYasha?” Niyoi said.
 
“I know what you mean sister.” Mikan said.
 
“Thanks for saving me the trouble of hunting you down.” InuYasha said.
 
“InuYasha are these the sisters.” Miroku asked.
 
“Yeah.” InuYasha responded.
 
“What the?” Kagome said.
 
“What is it Kagome?” Shippo asked.
 
“Is there something wrong?” Tani asked.
 
“Isn't it the Season of Four sisters?” Kagome asked.
 
“I see what you mean. Where's the fourth one?” Sango asked. Just then there was an explosion coming from the hut.
 
“Oh no Suni!” Kagome said. But she was not there. A greenish woman was coming out. She snickered. “Suni?” Kagome asked.
 
“The name Suni, she no longer exists my real name is Mori. Summer is my season.” She said.
 
“You need to tell me?” InuYasha started.
 
“That's right I stole the body of a woman named Suni.” Mori said.
 
“You mean the other village you destroyed it! You killed all those villagers!” Miroku said.
 
“Yes I did. I knew you would save me so I took the form of that woman. But lucky for yourself you didn't say anything much about yourselves. Shocked?” Mori asked.
 
“You dirty conniving witch.” InuYasha said. Mori raised one hand. The other three sisters joined in.
 
“It was nice knowing you, farewell.” Joyruchi said. The Season of Four Sisters threw an energy attack. The blast pretty much blew everyone away.
 
“Damn, Naraku spoke the truth. InuYasha is not an easy person to get rid of.” Niyoi said.
 
“Damn you!” InuYasha said. He brought out his Tetsusaiga. “WIND SCAR!!” He yelled. But the sisters dodged the attack.
 
“InuYasha watch out, one of the Season of Four sisters have shards of the sacred jewel!” Kagome stated. There was a dark glow coming from Joyruchi's chest.
 
“Let me take on InuYasha.” Joyruchi said.
 
“Fine then I will handle that girl the strange clothes.” Mikan said.
 
“Who me?” Kagome asked.
 
“You're not laying a hand on Kagome!” InuYasha said.
 
“Fine by me then I'll take you on then.” Niyoi said.
 
“Now hold on! I called InuYasha!” Joyruchi said.
 
“You already faced him when you tried to kill the priestess.” Niyoi said. “So it's my turn.” She said.
 
“No! I called him first! So I should kill him!” Joyruchi said.
 
“No!” Niyoi said.
 
“Yes!” Joyruchi said.
 
“No!” Niyoi said.
 
“Yes!” Joyruchi said.
 
“There they go again.” Mori said.
 
“We're adults man, come on!” Mikan agreed.
 
“Why do you want to take him on? Do you like him or what?” Niyoi asked.
 
“No! He may seem a better challenge than these mortals.” Joyruchi said in defense.
 
“Hey!” The others said.
 
“Well Miroku should we take care of the other two?” Sango asked.
 
“Yes I think it's a good idea.” Miroku said.
 
“HIRAKAUTSU!” Sango said as she threw her weapon at Mikan.
 
“Oh please is that all you can do?” Mikan asked as she used maple leaves us barriers.
 
“Sacred sutras!” Miroku said as he tried to subdue Mori.
 
“Come on monk. Do you still want me to bear your child?” Mori teased.
 
“Not interested.” Miroku said.
 
“Yes!” Joyruchi said.
 
“No!” Niyoi said.
 
“I've had enough of this wind scar!” InuYasha said. Luckily the bitter sisters dodged it.
 
“Fine you can give InuYasha a go….sigh.” Niyoi said.
 
“Finally!” Joyruchi said while she slowly brought out her sword.
 
“Then bring it on!” InuYasha challenged.
 
You know what?To all of you who read `My Days as a Child' they eventually get the jewel shards back. There I ruined the ending for you. Sorry….
 
“Such a shame stuck with a mortal.” Niyoi said.
 
“Just try me.” Kagome said bringing out her bow and arrow.
 
“Nonsense I won't be struck down by a window.” Niyoi said. “Go ahead and try it.” She dared.
 
“It's your funeral.” Kagome said the shot her sacred arrow. Niyoi tried to wipe it away but it burnt her arm.
 
“A sacred arrow.” Niyoi stated. “Another new thing how interesting.” She said. “Priestess your powers will be mine.” She said.
 
“KAGOME!” InuYasha yelled.
 
“Keep a close eye on your opponent half breed.” Joyruchi said.
 
Niyoi brought out flowers to lull Kagome to sleep. But then Kirara picked her up in time.
 
“I'm stepping in.” Tani said.
 
“You? Please another half demon. Better than none.” Niyoi said.
 
“Do not underestimate me.” Tani said.
 
“Tani are you going to take her on?” Shippo said.
 
“Yes I am. You can go help Kirara protect Kagome.” Tani instructed.
 
“WIND SCAR!” InuYasha said. Joyruchi once again dodged it.
 
“This is fun InuYasha you seem much stronger.” Joyruchi said.
 
“Oh shut up and tell me where you got the shards.” InuYasha said.
 
“Sigh. If you must now Naraku gave it to me. He promised me if I killed you and your friends he will reward my sisters and I the sacred jewel.” Joyruchi explained.
 
“Huh? Well your attempts will be in vain.” InuYasha as he tried to grab the sacred jewel shards.
 
“Wait a minute why does Naraku intend to use the Season of Four Sisters?” Kagome thought.
 
Soon one of Naraku's poisonous insects, the saimyoushou had come.
 
“Great party over.” Niyoi said sarcastically.
 
“I with draw from now InuYasha. Farewell.” Joyruchi said. “Come on girls let's go.” She said.
 
“You're not going anywhere!” InuYasha said.
 
“Do it now Mikan.” Mori said. Mikan throw a ball filled with maple leaves.
 
“No stop.” InuYasha said.
 
“Farewell InuYasha.” The sisters said.
 
“She escaped again.” InuYasha said.
 
“Sister while I was traveling with InuYasha I learned than Naraku can not be trusted.” Mori said. “They said than Naraku can not be trusted, that he's just using us.” She said.
 
“I see well that's easily taken care of seeing how we are using him in return.” Joyruchi said.
 
“Before we do that why don't you we start having some fun with the weather?” Mikan suggested.
 
“It will just like the good old days.” Niyoi said.