InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Movie 5: New Terror Breaks; Team Split Up ❯ Joyruchi's Hatred Towards Man Kind ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Before we knew it, the four menace looking sisters' eyes had turned bright red. The sky had completely turned pitch black. Joyruchi's memory had popped into her mind and given her the true reasons why she hatred every living creature around her.
 
“Centuries ago, this land used to be a hell hole for every living mortal that ever stepped foot onto this world. Wars were bestoed upon and many lives were taken away from mortals.” Joyruchi explained.
 
“What is she talking about?” Kagome thought. Then Kagome recalled the time they were at the village when they learnt the truth of Suni's or should I say Mori's identity and the oracles of the season of four sisters.
 
“I've learnt of this story before, but I just thought it was a legend.” Kikyo said breaking Kagome's thought. “Three monks and three priestess had put an end to the sinister sisters.
 
“Yes, the bitterness had ran throughout the months, spring; Niyoi, summer; Mori, fall; Mikan, and winter, myself, Joyruchi. Their selfishness and bitterness had made us who we are.” Joyruchi said thinking long back the memories.
 
“Just what do you mean by that?” InuYasha asked.
 
“My sisters and I were regular mortals are hearts were as pure as the morning light. My sisters and I were priestess of the north, south, east, and west.” Joyruchi explained. “I was the north, Mori was the south, Mikan was the east, and Niyoi was the west.”
 
“I still don't understand.” Miroku said.
 
“Due to the evil that shifted upon our land back then, created foul dark spirits that were born throughout the four seasons. The four spirits needed a pure body as its host body in order for them to survive. So the damn spirits used us for their hosts and that's what made our hearts dark and black. This made us reborn like this. We didn't choose to be like this, we were simply born this way.”
 
 
Flashback….
 
Army men from both sides of the battlefield made their way slowly to war. The weather was very intense there was a down pour of rain. Thunder had been rumbling throughout the sky.
 
“Alright men! We are out for battle! Don't take any mercy! You slaughter the enemy and bath in their blood!!” The general said.
 
“Alright men! Kill them all! If you die, you die with honor!” The other general said. Lighting had struck across the sky and the rain had gotten heavier. One of men screamed the others did too.
 
“Charge! Attack! Take no prisoner! Spare no ones life and chop off their heads!!” The leaders ordered towards their men. The men had ran towards each other. Sword fights had begun blood gushing out everywhere. The events of thunder and lighting clashed with each other.
 
“How the hell can I think with all that noise down there?” Joyruchi said as she made her appearance. Both sides of the battlefield, the men had watched the maiden walk through in the center of the battlefield.
 
“Halt wench! What brings you here?” The first general asked in a demanding manner.
 
Joyruchi's crystal eyes had twinkled at the man who had the audacity to ask her such a question. “What brings you here you ask? Your bitterness.” She responded.
 
“What?” He asked.
 
“I didn't stutter did I? I said you bitterness. You lousy bastards made me who I am. Thus you shall pay for it with your life.” She said swinging her sword.
 
“Vile wench! Your action will end out your life!” The general said pointing his sword at her.
 
Joyruchi showed no sign of fear; she simply walked up to the man and brought out her hand. She touched the sword that the warrior was pointing at her, the sword became ice. Joyruchi smiled as she broke the sword in half. The general was mad.
 
“Forget the enemies; destroy this demon!!” He commanded. The brought out their weapons and aimed it at Joyruchi.
 
Joyruchi just laughed at them. “You fools! Do you honestly think that I will be brought down by infantile weapons?” She made her way to the sky.
 
“Don't back down men! Fire at will!” The general said.
 
“These men will have to learn and deal the consequences.” She said. She brought her sword and swung it in the army men's direction. “SNOW STORM CRIFTER!!” She yelled as the attack blew them away. She swung her sword again. “CRYSTAL THRASHER!!” The attack summoned frozen crystals which stabbed the warriors to death on the first side of the battlefield.
 
“Oh, lord, she wiped out the entire army.” The other general said in shock. Joyruchi turned to him and gave a slim evil grin to him. “Oh god no!”
 
“Say hello to Satin for me.” She said. She swung her sword at the other side of the battlefield. The men trembled in fear as they ran for it. Before they knew they all died from Joyruchi's sword attack. She put her sword away and left the area.
 
The storm had almost ended. The battle field was filled with dead men. Joyruchi was like a loan wolf before she met Niyoi, Mikan, and Mori. That war had taken place in the winter time. Joyruchi would travel by herself. The weathers had changed through out the months as it slowly made its way to spring. Joyruchi the white haired demon had walked through the forest and heard someone playing a flute or a piper (I don't know).
 
“You there young traveler.” She said when noticed Joyruchi's appearance. Joyruchi had stopped and stared at her. “Tell me; are you priestess of the north?”
 
“Not anymore. As you can see, I have been re-born.” Joyruchi responded.
 
“How sad… so the rumors are true… you are my sister. Joyruchi, priestess of the north who has been reborn as a winter season demon.” She said.
 
“Then you mean….” Joyruchi started.
 
“Yes, I am Niyoi, priestess of the west. You and I have shared the same fate sister so I know what you are going through.”
 
“Then what have you been reborn as?”
 
“A spring demon.”
 
“Then what have you been doing with yourself this whole time?” She asked.
 
“Killing people, taking lives from others, destroying many lands.”
 
“Yes, so now you know. Not only are our body's and appearance have been taken away; our hearts have been replaced by evil and darkness.” Joyruchi stated.
 
“How very sad…” Niyoi said. She hopped off the tree and stood face-to-face with her sister. “Shall we find our other sisters?” Joyruchi nodded as she walked forward. Niyoi followed after her as she played to cheer Joyruchi up.
 
A few weeks had passed since Joyruchi and Niyoi had found each other. Each day had passed and both sisters had become more evil everyday. The season had soon changed to summer as the leaves got greener. The heat had grown intense for Joyruchi and Niyoi especially Joyruchi.
 
“God! The weather is so damn hot!” Joyruchi said as she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Niyoi just continued to play her flute to ignore the weather. Then she stopped.
 
“Well Joyruchi, we're heading south and there is a nearby village not to far from hear.” Niyoi pointed out. “Maybe we should continued heading south and kill all the villagers so we have a place to stay.”
 
“Wait a minute Niyoi, if we are heading to south…”
 
“Then we may find our other sisters.” Niyoi finished.
 
“So then let's continue our search.” Joyruchi and Niyoi had continued their journey through out the country side in search of their sisters. They made it to a villager that had been completely an isolated by heat. The villagers' skin had been burnt crisp (if that's possible) only the bones remained.
 
Niyoi covered her nose in disgust. “Ugh! God damn! This stench is so over whelming I think that my nose is going to fall off!”
 
“Yeah the stench is so awful. But I bet I know who could've done this…” She said. Just that moment; a nearby hut combusted and a demon stepped out. Her green hair had been blazing about she put her sword away.
 
“Stupid mortals. Damn bastards, damn them all to hell! They caused me to be this way! So every mortal will pay the price.” Her hazel eyes glazed about. She was about to take her leave until she heard a voice call her out.
 
“Are you demon, the cause of these people's demise?” Joyruchi asked. The female demon grabbed on to her sheath.
 
“That depends whose asking. Who wants to know? If you are some soldier, don't bother to try and kill me because after a blink of an eye, you would step to the nether world.” She said.
 
“Don't worry, we don't intend to harm you; sister.” Niyoi said with a smile. The summer like a demon froze for a bit. “Are you the priestess of the south? Are you Mori?”
 
The woman clutched her fist and gritted her teeth at the question and finally sighed. “Yes… I used to be Priestess of south. But now I have been reborn as summer demon. My heart and soul have been taken over by-“
 
“Darkness.” Joyruchi finished.
 
“Yes, so you understand the pain and suffering that I am going through. Do you not?”
 
“Yes, Mori; we do.” Niyoi responded. Mori had turned and gave a good look at her sisters.
 
“Joyruchi? Niyoi?” She asked.
 
“It's us Mori. I, Joyruchi have been reborn as winter.”
 
“And I, Niyoi have been reborn as spring.”
 
“So then, let's continue our journey's and find sister Mikan.”
 
Niyoi covered her nose again. “Yes because my nose literally falls off, now!”
 
“My bad. That was my doing. Becoming a summer demon also has its benefits. I can increase the temperature of the weather to the humidity pressure.” Mori said. “So these mortals can't survive and they would melt. I call it global warming.” She said.
 
Niyoi gave her a smug look, looking unimpressed to Mori's power as a summer demon's power. Niyoi raised a flower and flicked it out around the area to refresh the sent. She smiled as the scent smelt so much better.
 
Her nostrils flared in delight. “That's better…” She said. “We can go now.”
 
“Whatever…” Joyruchi said as she started to walk ahead. The other two sisters followed after her. Their journey had continued on after a few months.
 
Meanwhile….
 
“Spare us woman!” A villager pleaded.
 
“You bastards! Do you think that I'm going to spare you're life? You outta die for your selfishness.” The woman said.
 
“We didn't do anything! Please spare us!” The villager pleaded.
 
“Liars!” She said. The demon's eye color was dark orange as her hair was dark red as well… “You shall pay with you're life!” She said. The woman saw fear into the villagers' eyes. “Tell you what, I'll give you 20 seconds to try and escape. I'm going to count to 20. Starting now…1, 2, 3…” The villagers started running for their lives. “10, 11, 12, 13…” As she was counting she slowly brought out her sword. “19…20.” She spun around and swung her sword and yelled. “MAPLE BREEZE!!” She yelled. Soon a twister appeared from her sword which hit the village and crushed every villager. Soon it had started to rain blood as it poured all over the woman as her hair flew about in the breeze. “No one ever thinks about others, always think about themselves.”
 
“We know how you feel.” Called out a voice.
 
“How would you know how I feel?” She asked.
 
“Because Mikan, you are our sister.” Joyruchi said. “We have all been through it.”
 
“So then…” Mikan started.
 
“Yes, we used to be priestess just like.” Niyoi said.
 
Tears started to well up in Mikan's eyes. She ran to her sisters for some comfort. “Why did this happen to us? Why? How could such a terrible thing happen to us? It's not fair! It's just not fair!” She sobbed bed soon all the other sisters started crying.
 
“We share you're pain!” Mori said sobbing. All sisters cried for their change and their tragedy upon their souls.
 
Manner years had past since their reunion, and a lot more destruction had been caused by their sisters. A lot of their lives had been taken away by the `Season of Four Sisters.'