InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ history class ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
alarm clock goes off . Inuyasha pops up and covers his ears , he then proceeds to turn it off . He presses every button he can find , but then he gives up and breaks it . Kagome had woken from all of the commotion ....
Kagome : what's with you ?
Inuyasha was fumbling around with the alarm clock trying to put it back together.
Inuyasha : Uh... nothing just waking up . he said as he put the alarm clock behind his back.
Kagome : what time is it ? she reached for her clock. What. What happened to the alarm clock ?.........Inuyasha ?
Inuyasha : nothing .....what makes you think I broke it?
Kagome : I didn't say you BROKE anything .
Inuyasha : and I'm not saying I did . It just fell off the table is all.(obviously lying)
Kagome : What ! you broke my alarm clock !
Inuyasha : It was an accident...I don't know my own strength.(although we all know very well that he does )
(Kagome laughs at such a silly excuse)
Kagome : Well whiles were up we might as well get ready for school .
Inuyasha had almost forgotten that he had to go to that place .
Inuyasha : How about you get ready for school and I'll stay here here......and uh...protect the house ......yeah that's it I'll protect the house , while you go to school. Sounds like a plan to me.
Kagome : no way ! You're coming to school with me ! ......unless you'd rather keep that chain around your neck .
Inuyasha : fine......
Kagome : good . Now, you can go take a shower and I'll get or cloths ready.
Inuyasha just says "alright " and does what he is told ; he got away with breaking the alarm clock , he didn't want to push it .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha and Kagome finally get dressed and make their way down stairs .
Kagome's mom : you guys hungry ? I made a big breakfast for you two.
Kagome : thanks mom . You're the best.
Inuyasha : yeah , thanks "mom".
Inuyasha and Kagome quickly eat their breakfast . and head for the door.
Kagome's Mom : Do you guys need a ride to school .
Kagome : No mom not today. Were walking ! Let's go inuyasha .
Inuyasha : Coming master.....he said sarcastically .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome and Inuyasha finally make it to school . the bell hasn't rang yet so they go sit on a bench in front of the school.
Inuyasha : how long do we have to wait here ?
Kagome : just until the bell rings. which is probably in another 10 minutes or so. I usually wait her for my friends.
Inuyasha : you mean those strange women that we saw in the mall.
Kagome : Yeah them.
Inuyasha : great ...... that's the last thing I need is to talk to them .
Kagome : Well you'll have , to because here they come .
Eri and company : Hey Kagome !
Kagome : he guys ! ( waves )
Ayumi : oh hey Inuyasha ! first day here huh .
Inuyasha : No shit. (he said in a tone that only he could hear )
Eri : well you've already have a good reputation since you go with on of the most popular girls in school .
Kagome : Were not.....(but the ringing of the school bell cut her off before she could finish)
Kagome's friends : well gotta go don't wanna be late again .
Inuyasha : Good rid dons .
Kagome : well we better get going to . Just follow me .I made sure that we had all the same classes.(like she would ever leave him on his own in this place )
Inuyasha : why are their so many people ? (he covered his ears )And why the hell do they talk so loud !?
Kagome : don't worry . you'll get used to it.
Inuyasha :easy for you to say.
They walk to a locker and stop.
Kagome : well this must be it . locker 2156 . yep this is it .
Inuyasha : and what the hell is it for ?
Kagome : you put your things in here and it protects them for you.
Inuyasha : I don't need this piece a shit to protect my things ! I can protect my own property.
Kagome : and another thing , you can't curse as much as you usually do . They'll punish you if they hear you .
Inuyasha : oh ...they'll punish me.......I'm so scared , Kagome protect me . (he imitated a small child . )
Kagome : stop playing around. we have to get to class.
Their first class was "history". they were almost late , so they were the last two to come in. Everyone looked at them both as they came in . They already knew Kagome is was the fact that she was with the "new kid that caught everyone's attention.
The bell rang .
(I don't know any of Kagome's teachers' names . So I'll just call him Mr.H for history.)
Mr. H : Okay ,Okay everyone quiet down .(everyone continued to talk) I SAID SHUT-UP !!!(everyone quickly quieted )Thank you . Now first things first we have a new student , and I want everyone to give a warm welcome to "Inuyasha" ( everyone claps )Would you be so kind as to stand before the class Inuyasha .
Kagome : go ahead ( she whispered )
Inuyasha got out his seat and made his way to the front.( few girls wised at him).He put his hand in his pockets and awaited further orders.
Mr. H : great now if you can answer a few questions than you may take your seat (Inuyasha nodded )Okay , what school did you come from .
Kagome : `oh no , what will he say(she thought)
Inuyasha : I was home schooled up until now .
Mr.H : okay . what are some of your hobbies ?
Inuyasha : Um........fighting and I also practice with the "katana"(tetsuiaga actually , but you already knew that .)
Mr. H : great. maybe you can teach use some moves one day. Well that's all , you may take your seat.
All the guys were jealous because of Inuyasha's profile. But the girls on the other hand clapped as he sat down. He sat back down beside Kagome .
Kagome : so far so good.
Time passed by and the class was soon over. Kagome was taking notes and Inuyasha was resting his head on the desk.
Inuyasha : what are you doing ?
Kagome : the same thing you should be doing , taking notes.
Inuyasha : this DESK is incredibly uncomfortable .
Kagome : don't worry class is almost over.
Inuyasha : good cause my ass hurts.
Kagome : Inuyasha ? what did I say about........(but the bell cut her sentence short)
Inuyasha : admit!( he covered his ears).How many times does that thing makes noise ?
Mr. H : alright every one that seems to be the bell.....don't forget there's a trip to the "Historical Museum " tomorrow .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well what do you think ? I would have made it longer but this sh*t is hard!
The big day at the museum tomorrow. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW !!!!