InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ Naraku's plan : Hanyou messenger ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha and Kagome are surrounded by a beautiful light and they are now in Feudal Japan . They are at the bottom of the well .
Kagome : Somebody help !!!
~~~~~~In Kyeade's hut
Miroku : Sango . did you hear that .
Sango : It sounded like Kagome.
Miroku : It's coming from the well . Lets go !!!
Shippo jumps on Miroku's shoulder as he runs . Sango jumps on Kirrara . And they all head for the well .
~~~~~~~~~the well
Inuyasha is groaning in pain , and Kagome is trying to figure out how to get out the well with Inuyasha .
Miroku : Kagome , is that you ?
Kagome : Miroku ? Hurry , Inuyasha's hurt ! I can't carry him out the well !
Sango : Alright just hold on , I'm going to send down a rope !
Sango reaches in her bag and pulls out a long rope . She undrapes it then throws it down . She puts the rope in kirrara's mouth .
Sango : Tie it around Inuyasha ! We'll pull him up first !
Kagome does as told and Inuyasha is pulled to the top of the well . Kagome climbs up behind him .
Miroku : (looking at the sword in Inuyasha's chest ) What happened ?
Sango : (tries to pull the sword out and gets shocked ) ouch ! What is going on ?
Kagome : It's a long story . We need to help him first .
Miroku : Kyeade can help .
Inuyasha is put on kirrara's back and is taken to Kyeade's hut .
~~~~~~~~~~~~at kyeade's hut
They rush Inuyasha in the door and sit him on a bed .
Kyeade : What happened lady Kagome ?
Kagome : The sword is stuck in his chest . It has some kind of spell on it were it can't be removed .
Kyeade tries to pull the sword out but is also shocked . This time Inuyasha was hurt by the shock . He screams in agony .
Kyeade : I can fix it so the sword can be pulled out . But not without causing Inuyasha an extreme amount of pain , it is up to ye to try .
Miroku : I'll do it . I have experience in such practices .
Keade : Impossible . Ye are not a miko . Only one with spiritual powers can attempt such an act .
Kagome walks over to Inuyasha .
Inuyasha : K-K-Kagome .
Kagome : Inuyasha . Don't worry Everything is going to be alright . (she puts her hand on the sword but is not shocked )
Keade : Miroku , Sango hold him steady .
They walk over and braces Inuyasha for what is to come .
Kagome : This is going to hurt . (Inuyasha nodes )
Kagome begins to pull the sword . The electricity isn't shocking her but Inuyasha . The sword glows . And Inuyasha is screaming like he never has before .Sango and Miroku struggle to keep Inuyasha still . Kagome thought of stopping , she couldn't stand to see Inuyasha in agony . But if she didn't pull the sword out he would die , the though of him dying was enough to make Kagome pull even harder which caused more electricity , and more pain for Inuyasha .
Finally after one last tug the sword flew out his body , It fell to the ground and Inuyasha passed out .His shirt was burned away from the electricity and there was no mark on his chest .Everyone sighs in releaf .
~~~~~~~~~~the next morning
Inuyasha wakes up first . He sits up quickly as if he had a nightmare . He rubs hand across his chest to inspect the damage , but it looks and feels like there's nothing wrong . He looks over to Kagome who is still sleeping . He couldn't quit remember anything that happened but he was sure Kagome had something to do with it ; she usually did .He gets up and goes outside . "wear the hell is my shirt" he thought to his self . Without an attempt to look for it he hoped up in a tree that sat just outside the hut , and watched the sun rise .
He was just getting ready to fall back asleep when he heard a voice .
Kagome : Good morning Inuyasha .
Inuyasha : (looks at Kagome and then the sky ) Humph........
Kagome : Is something wrong ? Inuyasha .
Inuyasha : Yeah , in fact there is .
Kagome : What ? You can tell me .
Inuyasha : That's just it , I don't know . there's something different , but I don't know what it is .
Inuyasha jumps down from the tree and sits down , Kagome sat next to him .
Inuyasha : Kagome , about what happened yesterday . I was scared .
Kagome : Scared ?
Inuyasha : Not scared of dieing or anything like that .Although that's part of it .
Kagome : Why is he acting so weird . (she thought )
Inuyasha : Kagome , I didn't want to die before telling you ....
Kagome : Telling me what ?
Inuyasha : That I lo......
But he was interrupted by a what sounded like an explosion . Inuyasha gets into a fighting pose as Sango and Miroku come running out .
Sango : Inuyasha , what was that !?!
Inuyasha : It came from there . (he points straight ahead )
He sees dirt being kicked up in the distance . It looked as if it was Kouga . But when the strange figure got close enough you could see that it was not running but levitating off the ground and moving quiet fast . It wasn't Kouga . The mystery person stopped about ten feet from Inuyasha and the others .
Inuyasha : And who the hell are you !?!
The supposedly "demon" had golden eyes just as Inuyasha , he wore an outfit that was almost the same a Heten (A/N :the thunder brother) wore , accept it was black with golden highlights .His hair was in a ponytail , and he had a mask covering his mouth and nose .
Demon : Don't tell me you don't recognize me .
Inuyasha : How would I know you , I have no relationship with demons !
Demon : Maybe that is because I am not a demon fool , I am a half demon , much like yourself .
Inuyasha : (smells the air ) You speak the truth . But by the looks of you . ya don't look like you came here to have a talk (pulls out the tetsuiaga )Save me the lecture and lets get right to it !
Half Demon : A fool ,just like you always were .(gets in defensive stance )
Inuyasha charges him with the tetsuiaga , he swings but the half demon steps aside and Inuyasha hits nothing but dirt . Inuyasha tries a counter swing but that attack also misses . The demon jumps into a tree .
Half demon : Hostile aren't we .(he muses)Put the sword away Inuyasha I am here to help you .
Inuyasha : Humph ... help me ?!
Miroku : Inuyasha , see what he has to say !
Inuyasha thinks for a second . He realizes that he is curious as to this "half demons" true reason for coming .
Inuyasha : Feh...(put the tetsuiaga back in the sheath )
Half demon : Good . Now (jumps from the tree )my name is Hiromaru . I have come here strictly on business .
Inuyasha : Hiromaru ?
Hiromaru : I'm from the dog demon clan in the western lands .
Inuyasha : They don't let half demons join their pack .
Hiromaru : They don't let weak half demons join their pack .(he corrected )
Inuyasha : Whatever....
Hiromaru : Anyways...I'm pretty sure you've heard of Naraku .Right ?
Inuyasha : Yeah , continue .
Hiromaru : Well word has it he has been developing a devious plot against you Inuyasha .
Inuyasha : Tell me something I don't know .
Hiromaru : Humph...You don't understand .This plot is different than any other he has attempted .
Inuyasha : How so ?
Hiromaru : You see (sits down ) Naraku is practicing a knew technique . He is attempting to bring back the souls of all the demons that you have killed . He believes that he will have control over them once they are revived .
Miroku : What ? That is impossible .
Hiromaru : Hehehe.....Believe what you want . All I Know is this , he plans on having them all attack you all at once .Inuyasha .
Inuyasha : That's not to hard to believe . And quit frankly I don't give a damn ! All I wanna know is who the hell are you , and why the hell are you even telling me this ?!!?
Hiromaru : All will be revealed in good time .
Hiromaru gets up and floats in the air for a few moments before dashing away .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later that day
Everyone is in the hut sitting around a fire .
Miroku : Inuyasha . What do you think of the demon , "Hiromaru" ? Do you think he speaks the truth of Naraku's actions .
Inuyasha : I don't know .
Kyeade : Well , for one such as Naraku , a task of this magnitude is within his grasp .
Inuyasha : Feh....It's not like it matters any . The demons that I killed are dead for a reason . They were a bunch of weaklings ! Who cares if they come back , I'll do away with them as easily as before . Hehe....I'm much stronger than I was when I killed most of them .
Miroku : If Naraku does recall their spirits , we still should be on our guard . We wouldn't know what his actual plan is .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~
I know you hated the way I ended that . Tell me if you like the way this story is going . Inuyasha may not be going back to modern Japan for a while , so bare with me . On the next chapter Inuyasha finds new powers , and his relationship with Kagome become more intimate .----->