InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ is this true love? ❯ kiss? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha looks so hot when hes mad. Whoa, wait a minuet Kagome whats up with you Inuyasha and hot in the same sentence?
"What are you smiling about wench?" Inuyasha asked watching her from a high tree limb.Kagome has such a beautiful smile...What?!
"I'm ignoring you." I turned my head away from him.
'What!? Why you little..." Inuyasha drops in close to the mikos face.
"Why you little what, Inuyasha. huh?"
"...uh."Kagome had caught him off guard the hanyou didnt know what to say.
"Hump." I say as I turn my back to him.
"Kagome..." Inuyasha says softly. I had never heard Inuyasha use that tone of voice speaking my name before it was enough to make me turn aound."...I'm sorry." I felt really suprized but I managed to reply with a hug.
"I'm sorry too if we spent as much time working together as we do fighting Naraku would already be dead." The hanyou noded in agreement. "Hey I forgot something over there can you wait here for a seccond?"
'Yea sure." I get up and on the first step I take I trip and fall right into Inuyashas lips. I tried to realese from the accidental kiss but the hanyou only held me tighter to him. The side of Inuyasha that had been growling lately had stopped.
Kikio had been watching from the trees she now stiffled a gasp as she slowly realized Inuyasha was enjoying this 'kiss' from the miko. She stalked off into the trees silently going as far away as possible. Inuyasha you will pay...you and the little slut.
Miroku, Songo and Shippo realized that Inuyasha and Kagome werent with them at camp they looked around in the forest until Songo stumbled on to them kissing in a clearing. She took the guys back to camp and told them she saw them and they told her theyll be back in a while. Which was a lie.
Inuyasha realeased me a short while after. It was getting dark so we headed back to camp short of breath and our faces flushed. We pretended nothing happened; I just happened to trip and Inuyasha caught me, with his lips thats all. All the rest of the people had fallen asleep and there was one sleeping pallat left. I looked around for the other one and saw that Miroku had two. I told Inuyasha next morning I was going to punch Miroku for making us share the same bed.
A few hours after Kagome thought Inuyasha would be asleep she opened her brown eyes to meet bright gold ones. she smiled, the wind blew twards her as silverish strand of hair blew across her face. As I drifted to sleep I thought I saw the hanyou smile.
The next morning I awoke to not being able to move. I opened my eyes to see a bunch of silverish hair. Inuyasha was holding me to his body tightly sleeping. when I awoke again Inuyasha wasnt there. I looked around and spotted him in a tree near by.
"Morning." I said smiling up at Inuyasha.
"Morning." He repilied roughly as he yawned. I walked over to the camp fire and started to cook. Man Kagome smells nice in the morning...Whoa, wait a minuet what am I saying?
"What are you cooking?" Inuyasha said as he landed right next to me.
"Ramen." I say as I stir the noodles.
Kikio silently pulled a bottle of water out of Kagomes bag and dumped the contents of a love potion into it. She replaced it just as Kagome reached into her bag to get it.