InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Finishing What We Started ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of it's characters.
 
 
Chapter 23
 
“ So Sango.. guess what I walked in on today!” Miroku had yet to tell his girlfriend about Inuyasha and Kagome, he was surprised he had in him. That was probably a good couple of hours that he held all his lecherous jokes inside. Miroku smirked and looked over at the now squirming pair.
 
“ Miroku..” Kagome warned shooting the dark haired man a cold stare. Inuyasha just grinned with pride and winked at Kagome who glared at him playfully. Sango's eyes lit up with amusement.
 
“ So it involves Kagome I assume. And with the way that Inuyasha looks so damn cocky.. I'm guessing it involves him too.” Sango smiled over at the now bright pink Kagome.
 
“ Shuttup.” Kagome pouted sinking down in her seat in a weak attempt to hide behind the table.
 
“ Well, you know how we were calling and no one was picking up their phone? I go over to Inuyasha's and I hear some noises coming from inside. Sure the noises aren't uncommonly heard from the apartment.. Anyways, I knock on the door and of course typical Inuyasha tells me to go away..”
 
“ Honey, synopsize.” Sango said laughing, Miroku sometimes dragged out his stories way too long.
 
“ Inuyasha lets me in. I go inside. Hear someone showering in Kagome's shower. I scold Inuyasha for having another girl in Kagome's shower. Then Kagome peeks her head out of the shower and asks Inuyasha for a towel.” Sango snickered. “ Believe me that it took all my willpower not to laugh or make a joke.”
 
“ I believe you.” Inuyasha said shaking his head to Miroku.
 
“ So Kagome was it all you ever expected?” Sango joked elbowing her lightly in the ribs.
 
“ Oh God…” Kagome muttered with embarrassment hiding her head in her hands.
 
“ She said that earlier!” Inuyasha interjected arrogantly. “ She said it a little different though.. OWW!” Inuyasha yelped and glared at Kagome who innocently pretended that she didn't just kick him in the ankle. “ That really could have done some damage bitch.”
 
“ That's what you get.” Kagome smiled with feigned sweetness at the hanyou.
 
\\\\\
 
“ So Kagome.. was it all that you expected?” Inuyasha asked letting Kagome into their apartment. It was fairly late and the only lights inside the apartment were the street lights shining in between the open blinds of their windows. Kagome walked in slowly and turned to face the hanyou who was shutting the front door.
 
“ It could have been.. But Miroku just had to have impeccable timing.” Kagome blushed as Inuyasha wrapped his arms her then turned her to face him. He pulled the girl flush against his muscular body and he could practically feel her heartbeat quicken with excitement.
 
“ We could fix that.” Inuyasha said softly pressing his forehead against Kagome's.
 
“ We could now, couldn't we?” Kagome whispered staring into the hanyou's eyes.
 
“ We should.” Inuyasha smirked at her, then licked his lips staring at her own. Slyly he inhaled deeply, taking in the rich scent of Kagome's increasing arousal.
 
“ Then we should.” Kagome said almost inaudibly. She planted a small lingering kiss on Inuyasha's lips before pulling away just enough to remove her t-shirt. Kagome smiled seductively at Inuyasha then began to slowly unbutton and unzip her jeans. She could hear Inuyasha's breaths quicken with each movement she made. After slowly stepping out of her jeans she looked up at Inuyasha sheepishly who gave her a lusty grin. There she was just wearing a pair of lacy red panties and a matching bra.
 
“ My favorite color.” Inuyasha muttered before pulling Kagome in for a kiss. She surrendered herself to him, letting him guide her through the kiss. His warm tongue slowly brushed across her bottom lip begging her for entrance. She parted her lips as his tongue firmly pushed into her mouth to battle her own. Kagome unknowingly brought her arms up and around Inuyasha's neck effectively pressing herself against him. As they kissed Kagome felt herself get slammed against the door as Inuyasha's hard arousal pressing against her stomach. Inuyasha's hands wandered across her back reaching around and lifted her up with one hand and using his other hand to bring her legs to wrap around his waist. As he did so Kagome unbuttoned his pants which she was sure were becoming increasingly uncomfortable to him. Inuyasha kicked his pants aside and threw off his shirt.
 
“ You're still overdressed.” His soft voice was husky with want. He smirked at the Kagome, who knew exactly what he was about to do. He sliced through the lingerie earning himself a small `eep'.
 
“ Good thing you bought these.” Kagome smirked remembering the day they first went to his parents' home. She ran her fingers through Inuyasha's silver mane as he attacked her neck with moist kisses. Inuyasha's kisses trailed down her neck to her collarbone where he trailed the curved bone with his tongue. His kisses led in between her perfectly breasts. He felt Kagome's grip on his hair tightened when his lips enclosed around one of her brown nipples. Her back arched against his mouth as he began to suckle. Inuyasha's other hand reached up and began to play with the other nipple. Kagome whimpered Inuyasha's name softly into the empty apartment. Inuyasha moved to the other nipple causing Kagome to throw her head back to rest against the door. She had to bite her lip so that she wouldn't scream. Inuyasha ceased all movements and Kagome's head snapped down to see what would make him stop.
 
“ Don't hold back.” Inuyasha said looking into Kagome's chocolate eyes.
 
“ You too.” Kagome managed to breath out. “ Bedroom now?” She asked quietly.. the door was beginning to feel cold.
 
“ Yea.” Inuyasha lifted the girl and threw her over his shoulder carrying her into his bedroom. He gently threw Kagome onto the bed. Kagome rolled off the bed and with quick movements pushed Inuyasha down to sit on the bed. She leaned over and whispered into Inuyasha's ear.
 
“ Let me make you feel good.” With that Kagome got onto her knees in front of Inuyasha licking her lips. Inuyasha could have cum right there and then with the mere sight of his innocent Kagome about to give him head. Kagome looked at Inuyasha's member almost hungrily but took a tentative lick against it's head which was already glistening with precum. Inuyasha groaned at the feeling of Kagome's hot tongue swiping against the tip. Enjoying the reaction she got from Inuyasha, Kagome became more bold dragging her tongue across the underside of his length. After licking every inch of it she took the head into her mouth and began to suck, at first only lightly then increasing her suction. Kagome began to take more of his length into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down in Inuyasha's lap. Inuyasha fingers held Kagome's head as she began to increase the speed of her movements. Though he tried to fight it, Inuyasha began to buck against Kagome's mouth as he got close to cumming. But he wanted so badly to cum inside of Kagome. Inuyasha stopped her movements as he began to feel his ball tighten. Kagome stopped but not without giving him a hurt look.
 
Without a verbal response Inuyasha lifted up the girl and kissed her passionately to reassure she did wonderfully. He situated Kagome so that she was straddling him as he sat on the edge of the bed. He began to toy with her breasts once again as they kissed. Kagome moaned against his lips moving herself closer to Inuyasha. She couldn't take his teasing anymore. She lifted herself up the best she could and maneuvered herself as quickly as she could onto Inuyasha.
 
“ Kagome!” Inuyasha rasped as she began to grind against him. His hands found their way to her hips assisting to move her up and down his shaft. Kagome's hands gripped Inuyasha's wrists as he thrust into her.
 
“ Inu-Inuyasha!” Kagome moaned, her head thrown back in ecstasy. She bucked against him, riding him for all he was worth. Light sweat began to cover their skin that glistened in the soft moonlight. Inuyasha watched with wonder as Kagome's breasts moved with every single thrust he made. He could definitely get used to watching them do that. Inuyasha took a nipple into his mouth and he felt Kagome's muscles begin to pulsate, signifying the start of her orgasm. His thrusts became more powerful and her inner muscles tightened even more. Suddenly Kagome threw her head back, her damp hair clinging to her body as she moaned Inuyasha's name loudly. Inuyasha thrust into her one final time until he reached his own release. He felt his seed shoot out of him and into Kagome mixing their juices within her. He whispered the girl's name brushing a few stray hairs from her face. Inuyasha slowly pulled out of Kagome after their intense orgasms finally subsided. He scooted back closer to the back of the bed and pulled Kagome into his arms. As he covered himself and the girl in his arms with his comforter he whispered the tender words she needed to hear.
 
==
 
A/N: Feels like a short chapter to me.. I think it's just because I have long paragraphs. Just to let you know.. haha. I never proofread.. ever.