InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ In the Morning Light ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: You guys are the absolute best. I can't believe how long I've had this whole story going in my head. Ha.. I started while I was in high school technically.. *sigh* I need some betas. I've had a new story brewing in my head for a while and I need to get it all typed up and previewed. This is a fluffy chapter for the most part, smut for the other and just randomness for the other.
 
Poor story.. I have neglected you
 
Chapter 39
 
It was a clear blue day and sunlight seeped into Kagome's bedroom through gaps in the blinds. With a groan Kagome pulled her pillow over her eyes to shield them from the merciless sun. `This had to be a dream' Kagome thought to herself, as she lay in bed unwilling to open her eyes. `A wonderful dream with Inuyasha.' Unable to put off the inevitable Kagome sat up in bed and was disappointed by what she saw.. Nothing. Her bed was empty and she was alone, as usual. There was no sign of any other person being in the room other than her, no clothes or anything out of place. Grumbling to herself, Kagome picked up her clothes lying on the floor. ` That must have been one crazy dream.' She thought as she put back on her clothes. Having erotic dreams with Inuyasha and her as the main stars were not uncommon, it was becoming increasingly intense and frequent, but not entirely bothersome. `This one felt so real though.' Kagome sighed with longing, the sex in that dream had been passionate, lovingly and felt so real. She shuddered at the mere thought of Inuyasha caressing her bare skin, nipping at her neck and thrusting his hard, throbbing… Kagome shook the thoughts from her head, that was the last thing she needed to start off her day. She had learned quickly that thinking about sex so early in the day led to distraction and weird looks from classmates and professors. Kagome dragged herself to her bathroom and began to brush her teeth, as she looked at her shower it looked as if it had been used recently. Not yesterday recently, but within an hour recently. ` It can't be…' Kagome thought to herself. `You're losin' it girl.' After finishing her morning routine she left her bedroom and smelled the air and heard whistling from the kitchen.
 
“ Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, you know that I LOOVEEE you!” Kagome felt her body shaking, so this was real.. The dream, wasn't a dream, she really did make up with Inuyasha. He was in her apartment, making her breakfast and singing horribly off key. She felt so overcome with emotion she wasn't sure what to do, last night had escalated so quickly that she felt it had to be a dream. “Kagome are you gonna come in or not?” Inuyasha yelled out to Kagome who smiled widely to no one in particular.
 
“ Sure am!” Kagome squealed and wrapped arms around Inuyasha who was frying up some eggs. “ I love you.” She whispered tenderly into his back.
 
“ I love you.” Inuyasha stated seriously. “ I love you more than anything.” Kagome sighed and tightened her grip on his torso. “ Hold it a sec.” Inuyasha said before taking out the bacon from the frying pan. Kagome stood back and watched as Inuyasha began to plate all the food. She giggled to herself at his attempts to making sunny side up eggs and how the yolks had broken and now the eggs looked like white volcanoes with yellow gooey lava.
 
“ Stop staring at the food like that.” Inuyasha huffed defensively. “ I tried really hard.” Kagome looked up at her hanyou with a smile.
 
“ I know you did. It looks great. Thank you!” She said dragging him towards a chair before taking a bite of her egg shell filled white volcano and yellow lava. Smiling through the unexpected crunchy surprise she swallowed the first bite. “ Delicious.” Inuyasha looked at her dubiously and then laughed after taking a bite of his egg.
 
“ Egg shells?” He asked Kagome who shyly nodded. Inuyasha shoved their plate aside and took her hand.
 
“ What are you doing?” Kagome asked while being dragged to the bedroom.
 
“ We're going out to breakfast.” Inuyasha muttered after grabbing a coat for himself and one for Kagome. Trying to plant her feet in the ground Kagome pulled her arm gently from Inuyasha. He turned questioningly at Kagome.
 
“ I don't want to go out to breakfast.” Kagome pouted at Inuyasha who raised an eyebrow.
 
“ You can't be serious you want to eat that shit.. Cmon Kagome, it tastes like shit.. I admit it and I cooked it.” Kagome giggled and playful swatted at her lover's arm.
 
“ No… I kind of wanna talk.” She admitted warily. Surprising to her Inuyasha simply shrugged and lifted her up and placed her on the bed. “ I.. I'm so confused. Everything is moving so quickly and in so many directions I can hardly tell up from down anymore. You were gone, you came back, I was seeing Hiten, you were hanging around that leggy lawyer, we had sex..”
 
“AMAZING sex.” Interjected the lecherous hanyou
 
“ AMAZING sex and now I have… now we're mates?” Kagome could practically see stars swirling before her eyes.
 
“ That's how is works. That's how it is with us Kagome.. You don't regret it do you?” Inuyasha asked nervously. The idea that Kagome wouldn't accept him hadn't really crossed his mind until now, what if she still hated his guts and slept with him because she was caught up in the moment? Kagome watched as waves of emotions washed over her mate's face. Her mate. Her mate's face. Her mate's adorable face. Her handsome mate with the adorable face. She giggled. “ I asked you a question!” Inuyasha huffed at Kagome who simply smiled for a moment before answering.
 
“ No regrets. I love that we're mates. But that leaves us with a lot of unanswered questions and a bunch of problems.” Kagome said seriously. Inuyasha knew she'd bring it up sooner her later… He had simply hoped it would be later rather than sooner. Tenderly he took Kagome's hands in his and placed a kiss on one hand then the other.
 
“ Don't worry. We'll figure it all out.” Kagome smiled up at Inuyasha before letting a tear slip from her eye. “No tears dammit!” Inuyasha smiled to his sweet little Kagome. Even half asleep, with tears in her eyes and wearing cutesy pajamas she looked angelic to him. A vision of purity and love, but inside he knew and only HE knew how sexy and seductive she was, a minx in school girl clothes. The thought of Kagome wearing school girl clothes brought a smirk to his lips.
 
“ What are you thinking about?” Kagome asked with an arched eyebrow. She knew that look.. She knew that look too well and sighed. “ Are you serious? We were having a serious conversation.” Kagome giggled as Inuyasha stared at her body and licked his lips.
 
“ We still are. I just got an idea, but I'll write a mental post it note.” Inuyasha assured her. “ I don't want to sully our week together by dragging in issues we'll fight about. Just trust me that I have a plan that doesn't include you having to sacrifice anything.”
 
Kagome looked at Inuyasha questioningly, but nodded in agreement. “ So you're here for a week?” Kagome asked with a sad pout. The hanyou smiled reassuringly at his woman and nodded. Unexpectedly Kagome began to strip off her clothing and stood naked before the bewildered Inuyasha. “ You're overdressed.” Inuyasha nodded dumbly at his woman before quickly stripping off his clothing.
 
Inuyasha picked up Kagome and began ravishing her lips with powerful kisses along her neck. Kagome could tell this session of love making would be more sensual than the previous time and proceeded to place her own fair share of nips and kisses along her lover's neck and shoulder. He groaned at the feeling of her soft lips against his fevered skin and the feeling of her toned ass in his hands. Rubbing her breasts against his chest Kagome smirked at the sounds and expressions this simple act elicited from Inuyasha. She felt his erection poised at her entrance and ready to enter.
 
“ Wait.” Kagome whispered heatedly into her lover's ear. It flicked quickly and Inuyasha looked at her with hooded eyes. “ Put me down.” Kagome said tapping on Inuyasha's firm biceps.
 
“ Are you serious?” He questioned with frustration. “ You are seriously gonna give me a major case of blue balls.” Kagome smirked and wriggled free from his grip. With a power no one had expected Kagome shoved Inuyasha forcefully onto the couch and kneeled seductively on the ground. She confidently gripped his throbbing member and took a tortuously slow lick across the tip. Inuyasha's head fell back and he groaned with want. Kagome smiled at his response and once again slowly licked his cock. Inuyasha looked down at the woman between his legs and growled seductively. “ Don't make me beg Kags.”
 
Kagome opened her mouth to answer when someone began banging on the front door. With an embarrassed eep Kagome scrambled to gather her clothes and ran into the bedroom. With irritation Inuyasha slipped on his pants and swung open the door, ready to slaughter whoever was at the door.
 
“ Are you fucking serious?” Inuyasha growled at the intruders, not just one.. four intruders to be specific.
 
“ Is that any way to talk in front of your family?” Izayoi said with her hands perched on hips.