InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome and the Pirate Captain, The Silver Hanyou (old version) ❯ Douishite? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: You know how tempted I was to delete the last chapter. I like the idea of them both being "Pure" Till... a certain thing happens that they can share it together, but I thought hard about it... I'll shut up and write-

11. Douishite?

Kagome stood on the shore watching the sunrise. Without being in Inuyasha's arms, she got maybe 3 hours of sleep.

"Where are you Inuyasha?" She whispered, half in worry, the other half in fear, but he had Tetsuaiga with him, so he wouldn't turn into a youkai again.

She worried about him. The look he had on his face when he realized what he had done…She worried he'd punish himself. Yes, even when not being a youkai, he was a real tyrant, but…The feelings he gives her. Every single emotion imaginable she had felt for him. She kept remembering his horrified face. Sad, scared, horrified, self anger- He had them all. She remembered what he did as a youkai. He did try to rape her, but yet, that wasn't even Inuyasha! He didn't even remember her. It hurt her horribly. Another thought pulled at her mind. Inuyasha wasn't a virgin…Well his body anyway… Or has he? What about the whore house at the cove? She shook her head and blushed while saying,

"Why and I thinking of such a subject! Ack!"

But her mind got tugged back into his reaction to the village he had massacred. He needed someone. He needed her. She was scared a bit, but she thought about it longer. He won't hurt her anymore. She knew he felt alone and scared. Nothing anyone has to go through. She made up her mind.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha floated like a naked lifeless body under a waterfall. His clothes pungent with the stench of blood and sweat He wanted to die. He deserved death. The thoughts of all the images he saw flashed about in his mind. A single tear ran down his face. He dunked his head underwater and screamed. He kept his hands underwater. They still had the stench of blood.

"Kagome…" He whispered.

The fear on her face. Her pants torn with claw marks around the area, a sign of careless lust,-it was his doing. But he didn't remember any of it. Nor did he want too. He could never inflict such pain on her. She's so sweet and pure. She was the best thing that has ever happened, but somehow at the same time the worst. He dunked his head one more time for a scream, not wanting anyone to hear his pain. When he came above water, choking back his tears.

"I promised her I'd never hurt her again! She'll never forgive me!"

"That's not true."

Only one person owned the voice of an angel. He turned quickly behind him. Kagome had a nice summer dress on and carried a bag. She had a gentle smile, but nothing could hide the smell of fear that she gave and she was trembling a bit. Thank God the water was just above waist level.

"Ka…Ka… Kagome…" Inuyasha barely got the words out. She sat on a rock that went into the water. She hung her feet over the side and put them in the water. Inuyasha stared at her silently. She got into her bag and took out some bottles.

"I thought you'd be here, so I brought some fragrances and hair cleanser for you," She squeaked without her angelic smile leaving her face. She still couldn't look directly at him for long yet. Inuyasha was speechless.

"I also brought some change of clothes!" She chirped.

She fumbled through her bag when Inuyasha asked,

" Douishite?" (Why?)

Kagome's gaze snapped onto Inuyasha.

"You speak Japanese?"

"Yes, I thought Miroku told you!"

"Well, he said you were really young when you did!"

"I still speak it once in a while. Sometimes with Miroku."

Kagome smiled.

"You should speak it more often."

"Tell me why did you seek me out?"

Kagome continued her search in the bag. She tried to think of the right words, then smiled.

"Because, To the contrary of what you think, I do… I do forgive you."

Inuyasha dropped onto his knees with a splash, his head just above water, and stared at her with a shocked look. Kagome continued.

"You weren't… You…were… Just someone inside you that shares your body."

Her voice was shaky and she was choking back her tears. Then, with a single tear running down her cheek, she said,

"You didn't even know my name"

Inuyasha got back onto his feet, his legs a bit wobbly, he gasped and asked,

"Did I hurt you?"

Kagome's smile faded and she gave him a sad, fearful look. His face became angry. He hated himself.

" Wha…What… did I do?"

"You gave me a few scratches on my thigh and slapped me… But nothing too serious!"

Inuyasha stood silent for a few moments, then quietly asked,

"Daijobu? (Are you Okay?)"

The look on his face was cute to Kagome. She smiled and said,

"Daijobu! (I'm okay)"

Inuyasha gave a small smile and a sigh, but turned around and said,

"I have to go…"

"Inuyasha, wait!"

He looked back at her. She smiled and squeaked through her tears,

"I'm still here aren't I? I'm not running, am I?"

Inuyasha slowly walked up to her and leaned his head on her chest, she was higher from sitting on the rock, embracing her. Kagome's breath got short, but she gave an exasperated sigh and laid her head on top of his and surrounded him with her arms. He nuzzled into her. Her smell sent an immediate calm over him.

He held her tighter, trying despratly to hold back her tears. Kagome stroked his silky hair.

"Why do you do this?" Inuyasha asked in a whisper. "I've hurt you…Again! You are supposed to hate me!"

"How could I hate YOU for that? It was only the thing in your body, not your being."

He drew back and looked into her eyes. She smiled and asked,

"What? You think I like you ONLY for your body?"

He smiled and drew her hair behind her ear. She shivered at his touch, but relaxed.

"You are an amazing person, Higurashi Kagome."

She smiled and cupped his face saying.

"No matter what you think, you don't have to be alone through this. I know you feel pain and anger. I can tell. But even though I've never felt like how you feel… You are not alone. I'm here, Inuyasha"

It seemed he only liked his name when she said it. For some reason, under his feeling of comfort was a feeling of anger.

`She has no idea what I'm feeling right now… But even after she saw all that stuff and my hurting her, she's here… Holding me (?).'

She drew him in again and nuzzled him but after a while he started to trembling, sobbing, she and said,

"I was so afraid. I was afraid that you turned into that thing and wouldn't come back to me."

Inuyasha's eyes got wide as she continued.

"I was so scared. I think I thought more about you loosing your mind then what you attempted. I felt like you left me alone. I was more scared of you being like that for good and being…alone.... I didn't know when it would end- or if!"

She held him tighter.

"I'd rather die then have that feeling again."

Inuyasha looked into her eyes,

"But I almost raped you! I could have killed you!"

"I know." She whimpered, looking down at her knees.

"You know! Then Why…"

"Because…" She hesitated, "Because I refuse to give up on you!."

She said softly.

Inuyasha's chest felt like it was caving in. This had to have been a dream.

"Kagome…"

"I do realize about yesterday. I don't think I've ever been so scared. But yet…But yet… No mater what…"

She looked into his eyes and said,

"I don't think I can give up on you."

Inuyasha didn't know whether to feel like the happiest, luckiest person in the world, or a total ass. She still continued.

"It's hard to explain…Really… But I…"

She couldn't say anymore before she broke into tears and hugged Inuyasha, who was still stiff from shock.

Dammit! Why did she have to be so forgiving! So loving! Then he whispered in a serious matter,

"I don't deserve you. I'm a cold blooded, killing pirate…and you…you are so pure and perfect."

Kagome grabbed his shoulder and shook it.

"Shut up!"

And she grabbed back onto him.

"But I…"

Then she softly said,

"I thought I told you to shut-up!"

He smiled and hugged her tightly. She was so amazing. Then he had a thought that disturbed him. He had to return her in about a month. He was going to loose her. The deal. How could he have forgotten the deal? But he concentrated on the angel that had her arms around him. He'd find a way to keep her longer. He pulled her into the water. She yelped.

"Shimatta! That's cold!"

Inuyasha pulled her into him.Kagome rubbed her hand up and down his back, but when he went a little too far down, she blushed when she realized he was naked. Inuyasha too blushed, but hope she'd continue.

Kagome yawned

"I'm dog ti…oh… I mean I'm very tired because…Because... you weren't there with me. I couldn't sleep."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing! This was a dream! A wonderful dream! After a moment of just holding each other under the waterfall, He drew back and asked,

"Then you forgive me?"

She looked into his eyes with a warm smile, touching his face,

"Yes. Then she looked like she relieved something and looked away.

"It's me that should apologize for it!"

Inuyasha drew her face to look at him,

"Why the HELL would you ever think that?!"

"Because I didn't get you Tetsuaiga fast enough" She whimpered.

"Kagome! Don't you even think that! Never again!"

He sternly, but lovingly said.

"Okay… I guess."

Then he drew her face to his and said,

"Now, shut up!"

He pressed her against him and kissed her extremely passionately. After quite a while, he broke away from her lips just enough to speak. She was going to faint when he said will his lips still touching her's,

"I love you."

She let out an exasperated, shaky breath, with a little whimper. A tear ran down her face she began to tremble and almost fell back till he caught her and proceeded in another passionate kiss. Kagome was returning it happily, her heart thumping. She didn't know how to reply, but somehow it wasn't important then. Almost as if he just wanted her too know that. Inuyasha kept pressing her into him until…

"Ahhhh!" Kagome screamed. "What was that?"

Inuyasha looked away and blushed.

"It was a fish," He lied.

Kagome touched his back. She felt his skin, his touch. She had no clue why she was still there. He was naked! Her morale mind started to nag her.

He looked into her eyes, full of passion. He drew her stray hair behind her ear and gently touched her face. She smiled and touched the hand that was touching her face. She was savoring every touch, every wave of passion. She wanted to just in case a moment came where she'd never feel it again. She leaned her head against his chest. He held her and whispered,

"I'll never leave you again." Then he gave a quiet laugh and said, "We aren't alone anymore, are we?"

She looked up at him. How she missed him, she held him awhile longer till leaving his arms to get to her bag that was on top of the rock. Inuyasha watched her, but then…

"What the…?"

"Just hold still."

She was lathering hair cleanser into his hair. But then she slipped a bit... touching his behind. She panicked but he smiled

"Maybe you should do this yourself!"

She said as her morals were now getting the best of her. She scampered out of the water.

"Kagome? Wait! Please!"

"Finish up! I'll be just right over here."

Inuyasha was quite puzzled, kind of sad she didn't continue, but he had learnt to respect her. He continued to cleanse himself. The pain he felt was lessened, but not gone… But now he realized something.

"I need that treasure map!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sango stood at the shore, the surf playing around her ankles. She had learnt about the events yesterday and that Kagome left to search for him. She was worried for her best friend. Why would she do something like that? He tried to rape and kill her, but she still…

"Sango-san?" She heard a familiar male voice behind her. She smiled, looking over her shoulder.

Miroku wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Don't worry, Aino (My love), Kagome-sama is fine. Inuyasha has the Tetsuaiga, so he won't transform…"

"Miroku-san, you have a lot of trust in the Captain and Kagome-chan, don't you?"

"Why? Don't you?"

Sango held his arms tight around her, for both comfort and to keep his hands from wondering.

"I love Kagome-chan. She is my best friend and very much like a sister. If anything happened to her…"

Miroku turned her towards him,

"Sango-san, nothing will happen. I believe in them. Maybe you should too."

Sango looked up at him and smiled with a nod. He drew her in for a kiss, groping her. She smacked him, and then proceeded into the deep, passionate kiss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the meadow, Kagome played with Inuyasha's hair and ears. They both didn't get any sleep last night, so they napped in each other's arms in the meadow. They were awake and refreshed, but just kept each other in each other's presence. Kagome tried not to have flashbacks of yesterday, but all that faded when she remembered he told her he loved her. But she didn't reply. How could she?

"Kagome?" Inuyasha looked up at her.

"Oi?"

"I was told in the Christian Bible that all demons go to hell. Is that true?"

This question shocked Kagome. Was he now worried about his salvation?! Then he asked,

"You are a Christian, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Then answer!" He sounded almost panicky

Kagome thought hard till she remembered.

"Well, Inuyasha, REAL demons are angels that fell from heaven with Satan. When the great battle in Heaven happened, 1/3 of the angels turned against God when Satan, the lead angel, wanted to replace Him. God cast them and Satan from heaven. Those are the demons that are condemned. I think your kind of demon is just a label or something- Youkai aren't LITERALLY demons- more like supernatural beings… I guess"

After a moment, Inuyasha asked,

"Can angels mate?"

"I don't know about now, but before the Great Flood, with Noah and everything, there were the Nephailem. They were children of fallen angels and human women. But the Flood wiped them all out. But I doubt that this subject is anything you need to worry about…Why do you ask?"

He grunted and asked,

"Did your dad tell you what the meeting with the leaders is about?"

"No, He said it was none of my concern."

"So you know nothing?"

"Iie"

Inuyasha rolled to his side to face her.

"In a in a month, there will be a meeting about demons, Indians, and Black people. There's talks of "Minorities" having to be licensed or something, but us youkai have the worst end of the deal."

"What?"

"There is a rumor of extermination because some leaders take the demon term from the Bible to use against us."

"Ex... extermination?"

"Hai. They were thinking of going on a mass "witch hunt" to track all the demons and youkai…And execute them."

Kagome was stunned,

"And my father…"

"Was going to agree and vote for the law to be passed"

Kagome tightly covered her mouth and gasped and asked,

"And the deal?"

"The deal was, if he votes against it… I'd return you to him."

"Only a month? I…I…"

She didn't, for some reason, want him to know that she wanted to stay, but she thought of her mother and Souta. Kagome felt tears when she thought of something else.

"That means even Shippou?"

"Yes. Babies, everything. They are hiring mikos and Taijiokus. Like…"

"Sango and I?"

Inuyasha sadly nodded. Kagome got angry.

"But I'm not a miko! I won't be! That goes against what I believe! And… and… Not all youkai are bad! I refuse to be part of it! And you…"

"Even without the law, I'm wanted acrossed the Caribbean and the American coast."

Kagome grabbed onto him and held him. She didn't want the law to be passed…but yet… She didn't…**eyes got wide** She didn't want to leave him!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I hope it made up for my last crappy chapter!!! Why do I write so many fluffies? I think I get into this way too much! But a few things:

I JUST SAW EPISODES 117 & 118. BE PREPARED TO CRY!!!!!!!!!! Especially in 118. I started to cry so hard!

Also, I'm frustrated. Including mine, there are 2 other versions of "Bring Me too Life" Inuyasha videos. It's aggravating, but if you want it, goto my homepage that's on my profile.

Oh, I don't think this story is even half way over! Yikes, huh?

Till next time…..