InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome and the Pirate Captain, The Silver Hanyou (old version) ❯ Kagometo Inuyasha no Chigiri: ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: WARNING ABOUT CHAPTER:

This chapter is experimental. There is a lemon-But wait! It's a PG-13 lemon, LOL. I've seen worse then this one on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, not to mention a lot of PG-13 movies. It's vague, but still you can imagine what you want LOL. I'm not responsible for your dirty minds, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

The main point of it is to show the real sentiment of Sex. Sex is extremely Sacred to me and I'm sorry but it offends me that people do it so freely. I believe Sex is God's wedding gift

But I'm doing this in the lines of The Song of Solomon, a book in the Bible entirely about newlyweds and yes, it kinda has a sex scene in it. It's very sweet and romantic In fact, ever since Old Testament times, boys were not allowed to read it till they were 13-14 years of age.

But I'll give a warning so you can skip it. I just do not want this to be "R". If you think if this thing is more "R", then I'll delete this chapter. But hope you like it:

Chapter 20: Kagometo Inuyasha no Chigiri:

Everybody was busy. Tomorrow was the wedding. Nobody understood why now? They were about to embark on a long voyage and the captain is getting married. But in truth, nobody minded. Sango worried a bit, but was happy. Miroku and Sango still remanded on not getting married till AFTER the voyage. Inuyasha and Kagome kept out of each other's sight, like tradition, but because of what happened last time, Kagome had to have someone strong with her every second. Inuyasha and Miroku were at the tailor's shop. Miroku was the best man and of course, Sango was the maid of honor.

"So, you are going to be a husband, how does it feel, mate?"

Miroku asked while his arms were being measured.

"I'm the one that asked her, ain't I? I'm actually the most excited I've ever been."

Then of course, Miroku's true nature kicked in,

"And tomorrow ni…"

"Tomorrow night is none of your business!"

Inuyasha raised his arms to be measured around the waist. Miroku continued,

"You can't tell me that you aren't excited about it."

Inuyasha growled,

"Of course I am! I'm very excited, but more importantly, she will be mine and I will be her's and we will be together and…"

"How many kids you planning to have"

"I guess that just depends."

"But you know what makes ki…"

"Dammit! Baka hentai! Get your head out of your knickers and back into reality!"

Miroku laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome looked at her new wedding dress that hung on the 1rst mate's cabin door. Miroku usually slept here, but for that night, he leant it to Kagome. Inuyasha and her were getting married and the morning after they would start their voyage for the Jewel. Why did he still want it if everything was…that's right! The Exterminating law! Thank God it hasn't reached this island. Will some one appeal it? With the front Naraku put up, it was more then likely that no one would file an appeal. But she remembered she had left her parents and brother, she felt guilty, but she could write them a message to ease them a bit. She knew the Captain was at the tailor's, so she went topside and into the Captain's quarters. Sat at the desk and took the quill pen, dipped it in the ink bottle and wrote in Japanese,

My Dear Parents and Souta.

Sorry I left without saying goodbye. I'm with Sango and Miroku and I'm having a great time!...

"But should I tell them Inuyasha lived and I'm marrying him? I can't do that just yet."

We are on a treasure hunt! How exciting is that? We should return after it. I love you all,

Love, your daughter,

Higurashi Kagome

She sealed it with wax and stamped it with a seal. She steeped outside.

"Samuel-san?"

She called up too Samuel. Who was inspecting some rigging. He jumped down in front of her,

"Yes, M'lady?"

She handed him the message,

"Please deliver this to the messaging service and have it go to Lord Higurashi on Jaguar Island."

He took it from her hand and bowed,

"As you wish, M'lady"

She said with a bow and running off the ship.

Kagome returned to her little haven under deck to keep out of Inuyasha's sight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha laid in the bed that felt so empty. Kagome had to sleep under deck. Next time he'd see her is when she was walking down the isle. Then he knew he'd never be alone again. But of course, being a male, tomorrow night kept slipping in and out of mind. He was so excited, he almost jumped out his skin just thinking about it.

"Finally"

He thought to himself. He started to have flashbacks on when they met, what events happened, he cringed when he had flashbacks of abusing her, threatening her life, violating her by grabbing the v-neck of her bodice. It made him sick. But then he thought about her smile, all the precious moments they've shared together. He smiled, but he knew he'd have to get to sleep if tomorrow night was going to be any good. With that thought, he forced himself into slumber.

Under deck, Kagome too was going through the same anxieties, mostly about tomorrow night. She wanted it so bad, but yet, she was scared to death. But she thought about whom it was, it was her Inuyasha. Her Inuyasha. She smiled.

"I have to get some sleep!"

And she too forced herself into slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sango! Please help me!" Kagome yelled as she was trying to fit into her dress. Both Sango and Kagome were wrecks.

"Coming, M'lady!" She yelled as she steadied Kagome and helped her into her giant, oversized gown.

"I've worn huge, hoop-skirted ballroom dresses easier to deal with then this thing!"

Finally, they got the dress on. It was time for hair.

~*~ Meanwhile~*~

In with Inuyasha and Miroku wasn't any easier, especially with Miroku's probing questions.

"So are you going to wait till after dark or right when you get on …?"

"Miroku! I with kill you! Urasai Baka hentai yaro!" (Shut up stupid, perverted bastard!)

"Gomen!"

Inuyasha was shaky. Two months ago he was the most feared, ruthless pirate, now he was getting married and willing to settle down… He wasn't even 20 yet!

The preacher peeked in,

"It's time!"

Inuyasha took a huge breath, put on his hat and followed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Inuyasha stood at the altar, sweating. The wedding was being held in a humble little Protestant church right outside of town. Miroku stood at his side. The crew and a few townspeople who decided just to attend sat in the pews. With no music, Kagome finally showed and started to walk up the isle. Shippou leading the way, carrying the rings. Inuyasha almost blacked out from hyperventilating she looked so beautiful. She finally stood by his side, handing her bouquet to Sango and Inuyasha took her hand. Inuyasha looked at her with his mouth hung open the entire time, his eyes shimmering. Kagome tried to avoid eye contact, afraid if bursting into tears.

"We are gathered her today to bring together in Matrimony, Kagome Higurashi and… Inuyasha…"

The pastor paused and whispered,

"What is your last name?"

"I never really had one."

The pastor cleared his throat and said,

"Kagome Higurashi and Inuyasha."

Sango wiped tears from her eyes. Miroku was on the verge.

"Now, You first, Inuyasha…"

They took their vows and spoke every word earnestly. There was not a dry eye among the crew. Finally it came to the best part.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you… ah… man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Inuyasha grabbed her for a passionate, but chaste kiss. The preacher faced them to the audience,

"Now for the first time introduced, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs…. Inuyasha!"

An abrupt cheer rang out among the church. After the got out from the sanctuary, they hugged. Inuyasha said,

"Yatta!" (We did it)

Kagome whispered back,

"Yatta!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(This is the section with the "Pg-13 lemon"… **giggle**)

Kagome stood at the large windows in the back of the Captain's quarters watching the sun creep below the horizon. Sango had convinced her just to wear a robe, which made her nervous, but she wore it anyway. Inuyasha was still helping to plan the voyage before shooing them off the ship. Everybody was staying at the town Inn. They would be all alone on the ship. She couldn't wait for him to come to her, but yet, she was nervous out of her mind. Tonight is when she will give herself away to now was her other half, but they needed to be consummated to officially be considered so. She loved him so much, she wanted him, but she was scared to death. She just stared over the waters until … she froze after she heard the cabin door open. Then she had a shiver as he moved her hair out of the way and started to kiss her neck. She looked at him with wondrous, but fearful eyes. He smiled warmly. He went over to the lamp on the dresser and turned it down as she closed the drapes over windows. She stood by the bed and just looked at it. Inuyasha saw she was extremely nervous, which he found adorable. She took a gulp and started to shiver when he came over to her .She looked at him. He starred down at her face and kissed her ever so gentley.

"It's okay" He whispered in her ear. "Don't be afraid,"

His voice sent an uncontrollable tremble down her body. She rested her head on his chest and hugged him tightly. He had his shirt was already off so she felt his pounding heart under his skin.

"Kagome..." He passionately whispered.

She was almost passing out from lack of air. She closed her eyes and shivered when she felt he was reaching for the tie of her robe. As he softly kissed her, he untied the robe and it dropped. She just stood still, trembling, she looked at his eyes. He starred at her with huge eyes of wonder and pleasure, looking her up and down. He got short of breath and started to breathe faster as he whispered,

"Kagome...Oh My G..."

It was totally different then the other times, this time he was able to study every curve. Kagome blushed and her bashfulness got the best of her, so she tuned away. He gently turned her around, looked into her eyes and began to touch her, caress her while nuzzling her ear and neck, giving little vocalized breaths in her ear. His touch was so careful, soft and loving, no lust, just pure love. She felt so much emotion, she got weak and fell in his arms. He laid her in the bed. She was almost to shy to look as her husband took his bottom clothing off. She gulped. He sat beside her and chuckled as she struggled off her shyness to look at him.

'She's too cute!' he thought.

He finally got under the covers. He very gently began to explore her with his gentle touch and mouth from head to toe under the covers getting an occational nervous whimper from Kagome. He reached her lower half and she began to tremble. But the manner that this was happening wasn't what you'd see in a movie, or just for pleasure, but with the most gentle, caring, pleasing eachother, never can have with any other but your spouse, love. He came back above the covers and looked deep into her eyes, into her soul. She too looked inside. She saw the never-ending love he had for her in his eyes. She couldn't believe it. He smiled softly and sat her up and they started to kiss in a gentle, deep, loving way. Then in the most sensual way, while kissing on her neck, he whispered,

"Touch me".

She closed her eyes as his voice traveled through her body, jolting her. She hesitated at first, but she began to explore him with her fingers. He kept his eyes on Kagome's face. She all of a sudden blushed. Inuyasha smiled, but fell back into it as she became braver. She freely explored him with her fingers and hands, memorizing every inch. They began to explore eachother with their touch and mouths, mostly while staring into each other's eyes. They hugged eachother tightly, both in smiles and they held eachother for a while. Then he laid her down and gently explored her face, studying every curve, every inch. His touch and his eyes showed how much he did truly love her. She said the same in her eyes. With a kiss, he got on top of her and scooted himself down. She stiffened,

"It's okay, Kagome..." He whispered. He caressed her. "It's okay..."

The passion, but tenderness in his voice amazed her, even relaxed her a little. She then admitted as she whispered,

"I'm scared."

He kissed her tenderly and asked,

"Do you want to stop?"

She looked a him with a little fear, but very lovingly said,

"No... I trust... you".

Then he kissed her and said,

"Hold me,"

then with a very gentle, sincere, "I Love you, Kagome", he quickly scooted up. She cringed and made small sound of pain. Inuyasha looked worried,

"Are you okay?"

She smiled at him and caressed his cheek. As they made love, between kisses, they kept looking into each other's eyes with loving passion and the occasional overwhelmingly happy, but sincerely passionate smile.

"We are one flesh. One body. There's no where I end and he (she) begins"

Both Inuyasha and Kagome thought.

Then after a while, a feeling Kagome didn't even know even existed came over her. It was so overwhelming she didn't know whether to cry or laugh. It burst through out her body. It was almost scary, but it was one of the best feelings she had ever felt. The only way she could react was to arch and make an exasperated sound. It surprised her when all of a sudden Inuyasha had a same reaction and stopped, hugging her tightly. Then with a surprised squeak from Kagome, he rolled over on his back, Kagome lying on top of him. He held her tightly lightly running his fingers up and down her back and through her hair.

"I love you so much, Kagome Inuyasha."

She laid on him, her head listening to his racing heartbeat.

"I love you too... I thank God for you"

"I thank God for you too and I will till the day we die."

Kagome felt a tear run down her cheek.

She reached up and hesitated at first, but listened as his heart started to beat faster as she started to rub and massage his ears, then that same sound she heard at the Pirate's cove came back, the rumbling growl of a content dog. She smiled. She was now officially Inuyasha's and Inuyasha's only. What just happened wasn't what she ever thought it would be, especially having 2 other attempts by two other guys within the last month. But what she just did with the only man that she truly loved was the best thing that she's ever done. She gave herself away to her husband. It was more then she ever expected. She was content and snuggled into his chest.

Then after they were ready, they made love again, and continued till sunrise.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `***```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````***````````` `````````````````````````````````

A/N: That was harder then I thought to write. I have trouble reading lemons, little lone write them! I hope I pulled the PG-13 thing off, I'd really hate to have to redo the chapter! I'm going to get personal, but yeah, a lot of that was from self experience **clears throat** Things start to get REAL interesting now! A few things

The title of the chapter means "Kagome and Inuyasha's vow (to totally devote- share bed and board, ect. vow)."

Wedding fact:

Question: Why is the wedding ring worn on the left hand on the 4rth digit?

Answer: The 4rth digit on the left hand is the only one that had an artery that runs straight from the finger to the heart!

Cool, huh? You learn a lot of cool stuff when you are about to get married!

Till next time- Kudos! Oh, read my other stories too, they hardly have ANY reviews.