InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Decisions ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here Enters Mystery Man

(Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha or any of his friends. But I do own Ren.

Ok I want to apologize for not updating for a while computers been broke lost all of my programs so had to fix that then I got stuck on what I wanted to do for this chapter. Then like at 2:30 in the morning I was watching witch hunter robin ok I know it doesn't come on the I had it save on my tv digital cable and all. Any ways it was like wham I knew what I wanted to right. Anyways here it goes

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~>

When kagome and inuyasha got back to camp every one was waiting for them. With Miroku's lecherous grin on his face and a smile on Ren's face cause she knows what had gone on between the two. But a very pissed off Sango with a sleepy Shippo in kagome's sleeping bag.

Well were have you too been. Yelled Sango. I can't believe you would leave me here with this pervert.

Hey I regret that said Ren.

Ha ha not you Ren said sango. Pointing to miroku him he doesn't give up not even in his sleep.

Sit down Sango said Kagome smiling. Inuyasha and I have some thing to tell all you guys.

Well last night me and inuyasha sat down and talked and told each other what we feel towards each other. And well we are now mates and well I guess thats it. She said happy. They were all shocked at what they were told.

Way to go Inuyasha said Miroku slapping him on the back this caused him to blush.

Ok is every one ready said inuyasha. Standing up

Yes they all shouted

OK then lets get going then we need to get the last jewel shards from Kouga and then we can go on to fight Naraku and his demons. And with that they all were off. They have been walking for hours and were getting tired and hungry, they soon came to a open field with a stream and decided to stop there for lunch.

Ok we'll stop here for lunch. Said inuyasha.

Ok well then who is going to do what asked Kagome.

Well I'll go and get the water for the ramen said sango.

Ok sango here is the container. And with that sango went to the stream


(Sango's POV)

I cant believe its almost over. Its been so long I don't know what im going to do about my brother maybe no that wont happen its her jewel she should get the wish no matter what it is..

That is when she looked up to see Sesshoumaru standing in front of her.Sesshoumaru it is nice to see you. Is there any thing that I can do for you?

This Sesshoumaru would like you to bring me to my brother. I wish to propose a deal of an alliance.

Ok just let me finish filling these containers. And with that Sango finished filling them with water and headed back to the camp site. With Sesshoumaru fallowing behind.

(Sesshoumaru's POV)

I was traveling looking for my brother when I came across the other women that travels with him and his weird pack. I stopped to ask her where they were she told me to follow her and I did as we were walking I could smell her fear of course It would be expected I did try to kill them on occasions. As we got there camp site thats when I saw her I couldn't believe my eyes she was as beutiful as she was when I met her when we were 6 and that was along time ago. Then when she was 11 she disappered I though that she was dead. For father had search all the lands for her. But now my half wit brother was able to find her I cant believe it.

And thats were im leaving off for now so please don't hate me but in doing so I am able to set up the next chapater by doing that anyways hope you like it I know its probally corny I had major writers block. And computer problems and other things it just frustrating.