InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome is a what?!? ❯ Argument ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Okay I don't own Inuyasha or the others, but I do own the idea of what going to happen to the gang in this story. Sadly I wish I could own Inuyasha...Y.Y
 
“…” Talking
`….' Thinking.
(A/n…….) Author's note.
 
Now on with the story!
 
 
It was a beautiful day in Feudal Japan until…” SIT!”
“Bitch! That fucking hurt!”
Well Kagome and Inuyasha were having another pointless argument over something really stupid.
(A/N don't they ever stop arguing?)
Kagome was running as fast as she could until she hit something hard, and fell backwards. It was Inuyasha...
“look I just want to go home for 3 days,” Kagome rubbed her forehead,” so move Inuyasha!”
Inuyasha just glared at Kagome,”Why you just went home 5 days ago!”
`Err... damn it is true. I did go back just 5 days ago. Now what?' Kagome thought while standing up.
“Well?” Inuyasha said looking Kagome in the eye.
“Fine you win….” The ground suddenly became fascinating to Kagome.
“Finally! Now lets go get the others and go hunt for more jewel shards. “Inuyasha started to walk back to the village.
“Wait I sense 2 jewel shards and they're coming in fast!”
Just after Kagome finished what she said a huge gust of wind blew across them.
“Hey Kagome! “Kouga said walking up to her.
“Hi kouga!”Kagome smiled.
“Kagome why do you smell funny. Did mutt-face do something to you? Because you smell almost like a demon.” Kouga sniffed Kagome.
“No and his name us not mutt-face it is Inuyasha.” Kagome said a little nervous.
Inuyasha could sense Kagome's nervousness.
`What's up with kagome lately? She has been smelling funny. Hmm I ask her later.' Inuyasha thought to himself.
“Wolf get away from Kagome before I have to kill you! “Unsheathing the Tetsuiga
(A/N sorry if I spelled it wrong)
“Pft! whatever dog-turd. Bye Kagome!” Kouga sped off.
“Man he is annoying!” Kagome started to growl in anger.
“Kagome?” Inuyasha became worried.
“WHAT!”
`Shit what the hell is up with her!'
“Nevermind...”Inuyasha walked off.
Okay Sorry I have to cut it off here. I will put more detail in the next Chap.
 
Chapter 2: Kagome's Blood