InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Blessng in a Curse ❯ epilogue 1, MILD LEMON ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: this whole thing, is a lemon!!! You have been warned!!! Give me a bit of time, and I will come out with the second ending and then my story will be done!!! Once again, this is a lemon!!!!!!!! A very mild on, but a lemon none-the-less!!!!

Kagome's Blessing in a Curse

Epilogue 1

Sesshou-Maru and Kagome were united once again. After a few weeks of Sesshou-Maru getting over his ordeal with Hades, he approached Kagome, as she was about to go to sleep one night.

"Shall we finish what we left off?" Sesshou-Maru asked slyly. Smiling, Kagome nodded. He started to kiss down her neck as he worked her top off. He slowly kissed between Kagome's breasts after they were both on the bed, naked and slowly thrusted in trying not to hurt her.

They made love all that night, becoming one. When they grew tired and fell asleep, they were curled around each other, comforting one another with their warmth.

Kagome woke the next morning and found a lingering scent that didn't belong to her or her mate. Lightly smelling the air, she could smell Jaken's lingering scent. Looking to the door, she found it ajar after she had made sure it was shut last night. `Well Jaken my friend… it seems like you found out what you wanted to know.' She thought as she looked at the door knowingly.

That morning, Jaken woke to extreme happiness filling him. He was happy that his lord had finally found a mate worthy of him. Also, he was happy about the changes that Kagome was sure to bring to Sesshou-Maru. `Yes! Mistress Kagome has finally broken threw that barrier that surrounded Lord Sesshou-Maru. And hopefully that barrier will allow more people to go by. Soon Lord Sesshou-Maru will be his old self!' Jaken thought as he did a small hop-skip around his room.