InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Blog ❯ Appearances Can Be Deceiving ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome's Blog
 
APPEARANCES CAN BE DECEIVING
 
 
I never thought I'd be the type of person who'd need to post her inner most thoughts and feelings for all the world to see, but I have gotten to a point in my life I didn't think I'd ever be. My name is Kagome Higurashi. I'm 24, 5'1”, brown hair, brown eyes, I'm a little heavier than I'd like to be, and I'm working on that. I am college student and I'm engaged to one of the richest men in Japan, Sesshomaru Takahashi. We've been together for a long time, we have been engaged for a year and we are both not in a hurry to make wedding plans, I'd like to finish college first and he's always so busy, really I've known him for 6 years, but if you count the actual time we've been together, it amounts to about three years. Everything has always been good with us, no major fights, and no major conflicts. My mother and my little brother like him even though he's a little intimidating at times. My best friend Sango is another story, she doesn't cower like others do, she's a tough cookie and I know Sess admires that about her even though he'd never admit it. My life seems good, right? Wrong, very wrong. Everything was great until two years ago. On the surface everything still seems the same but I know the truth, he changed everything I believed in and shook me to the core, and I hate him for it. I hate you Inuyasha…
 
Inuyasha Takahashi, Sesshomaru's half brother. We meet long ago, around the time Sesshomaru and I started getting serious. Sess and he get along fine, but they have their fights from time to time. We go on trips together with him and his fiancée Kikyo. I didn't like Kikyo at first, I thought she was high maintenance, and stuck up. But after enough trips together and with enough interaction she kind of grew on me. We're not the closest of friends but get along fine. I had an unusual relationship with Inuyasha, we liked each other on sight, we discovered we were alike in a lot of ways and he found that I wasn't like all the other girls. I'm a bit of a tomboy, the kind of tomboy that likes clothes. Anyway, I looked forward when we got together and we'd get into mischief, and pull pranks and drink and party. It got to a point that we hung out together even when Sesshomaru wasn't there. Big mistake! I guess I'll have to start at the beginning…
 
 
 
 
Posted by: K. on July 21, 2007 at 9:18 AM