InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Blog ❯ Just When I Think I've Figured It Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome's Blog
 
JUST WHEN I THINK I'VE FIGURED IT OUT
 
 
Ugh! Just when I start to feel good about myself, thinking about what happened just brings me down.
The next day I woke up, cursing the people who invented liquor and didn't invent a cure for a hangover with it. The sun was too bright and I was alone on the couch, everyone seemed to have woken up and left or they were cleaning up their mess. My mouth felt like the cotton balls soaked with nail polish remover they use when I get a manicure. All I wanted was to get back to sleep. I caught the faint murmur of voices outside the door, and like someone had just slapped me, the memory of what I had done the night before, just hours before, came rushing back. It felt like a kick in the stomach. I couldn't hide in that room as much as I wanted to. After a couple of minutes I gathered as much courage as I could to hide my shame behind. I knew he was aware of what I had done, he had enjoyed, his moaning was proof of that, and I vaguely remember his hand joining in. As I walked out of the room I was expecting anger, anger at my daring that in the light of day would appear for what it was. I was sexually molesting him while his girlfriend slept just a few feet away. I opened the door and made my way to the bathroom, hoping to get a hold of myself before I had to face him but my trip was cut short, very short, I was stopped dead on my tracks when I heard Sesshomaru's voice in the kitchen, I think I almost threw up from the shock. I got closer, hoping I wasn't seen. Inuyasha was gathering the empty bottles from the night before and Sesshomaru was having coffee and reading the paper, they would make passing comments to each other, but nothing of substance. I turned to leave after making sure that for some reason Inuyasha wasn't telling Sesshomaru of my behavior. I didn't know what to think, they were brothers. Wouldn't your brother or sister tell you if their girlfriend or boyfriend made a pass at them? I didn't know what to think; I just wanted to slink away and never see him again. I made my getaway to the nearest bathroom. I stalled for as long as I could I showered and changed into a set of clothes I'd brought knowing that I would be sleeping over since I probably expected not to be able to drive. How I wished I would have gone home. After almost an hour of stalling, I took a deep breath, held my head high and made my way to the kitchen…
 
 
 
Posted by: K. on July 23, 2007 at 8:10 PM