InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Fantasy ❯ Kagome's Fantasy ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey readers! Thanks for coming to another one of my InuYasha stories! I am still writing 'Mating Season' but had another idea so I wanted to get this one started before I forgot. haha. I hope you enjoy it!

Disiclaimer: I Do Not Own InuYasha

This story contains adult themes - Lemon/Lime

I Am Uploading This Story To Three Different Sites. If They Are On Any Others Or Different Accounts, Please Let Me Know.

MediaMiner: mre240582

Fanfiction: InuyashaKagome4everandalways

Wattpad: InuyashaxKagomeLover

 Kagome's Fantasy

Kagome is asleep in her own Era laying on the bed. Out of no where, she felt a strong weight on top of her. She opens her eyes with a start. Her eyes meet that of InuYasha's. But they are not the amber she is so used to seeing. His eyes are the color of blood, crimson with light blue irises in the center. He has her body pinned down so she is unable to move. Her heart starts to race. 

"Mine." InuYasha spoke. "You will be mine."

Kagome nods her head as if to say, 'yes.' Her heart beats louder and faster then ever before. One would think she was frightened. In reality, this was the most excited she has ever been.

InuYasha holds Kagome's wrists down to the bed, using only one of his clawed hands. The other hand feels along her body. InuYasha laughs a seductive laugh and says, "I can't wait to take you." With that, he slices her clothes off in one swift motion. She is completly bare underneath his warm body. She shivers as the cold air from her open window rushes over her nakedness.

InuYasha notices Kagome's eyes are shut. He can't have that. He moved her face in the direction of him, kissed her lips hard, and then spoke once more. "Open your eyes." Kagome did as she was told and looked him straight into his crimson orbs. "Don't stop looking at me when I take you. Got it?"

She nods again.

"You are my bitch and you will do as I say."

Speechless, she nods another time.

"Answer me."

"Y-yes, InuYasha."

He smiles a full fanged smile and continues to feel along her beautiful body. She is still pinned down, unable to move. He starts at her breasts, one at a time feeling all over. He squeezes one, then the other, and plays with her nipples using his extremely sharp claws.

She let out a small moan and he growled to let her know to be quiet.

He continued his exploration to the rest of her body. Slowly down her stomach, leading the clawed hand to where all of her sexual desires reside. InuYasha feels the inside of her thighs and as soon as he touches her womanhood in the slightest, Kagome bucks in response. This upsets him. His bitch needs to stay still. 

"Do .. Not .. Move." He says. "Got it?"

"Y-yes."

He smiles and continues to feel her wetness. Slowly along the small nub that holds all of her lust, which causes Kagome to again, buck her hips in response. 

Now she's done it. InuYasha growls a deep throated growl, jumps up to be face to face with the priestess underneath him, and places a clawed hand on her throat.

She looks him in his crimson eyes and feels his hand start to squeeze. 

"You will listen to me bitch, or you will be punished." He squeezes her throat even harder so he can get his point across. When he feels she has had enough, he let go and allowed her to breathe.

Kagome's heart is racing as she starts to breathe heavily. She feels his claws running down her body again. When she looks back at him, she sees that InuYasha is now completely naked. His extremely erect and large cock is positioned in front of her entrance. She does as he said and doesn't move but she can't wait to finally feel him inside of her. 

After a moment of nothing, she can't take it anymore. Her eyes are clenched shut and she bucks her hips in order to feel him rub against her pussy. She moaned as she felt his cock touch her for the first time. 

She heard a loud growl and then felt a stinging sensation on her face. When she opens her eyes back up, she is once again, face to face with the red eyed demon. Her face has a small cut, dripping a small amount of blood from the slap of InuYasha's claws.

"Are you going to listen to me, bitch?"

"Y-yes. I-I'm sorry."

"Good." He positions himself once more at her entrance, about to give her all of him. "Take me." He says.

Before anything continued, Kagome woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. She looks around her empty room and sighs as she turns off the alarm. 

"Why is this thing on? It's a weekend. Uggh." She remembers no one is home for the week and her dream is still fresh in her mind. "InuYasha." She says aloud. She decides she needs to get this feeling off her chest and lays back down on the bed. She feels down her own body until she reaches her womanhood. She slowly feels herself and moans in response.

After a moment of feeling her own fingers inside her, she decides it's not enough. She reaches into the drawer next to her bed and pulls out a vibrater. She turns it on the lightest setting to start off with, and lightly circles it around her nub. She closes her eyes to imagine a certain half dog demon. 

"Inu-yasha." Kagome moans as she is getting closer and closer to her release. She turns the setting up to medium and feels the vibration speed up in response. She decides to slowly put it inside of her extremely wettened pussy and pump it in and out. At the same time, she rubs her nub with her other hand. She moans more and more. The closer she gets to her release, the louder she moans InuYasha's name. 

She turns the vibrater up to the highest setting. "Ohh InuYasha! Ohh. I..need..you to .. make me .. take you." Finally, feeling her orgasm so close, she screems the name of the guy in all of her fantasies. 

"InnuuuuYaaassshhaaa!" She is breathing so heavily and when she opens her eyes, she doesn't believe what she sees. InuYasha standing in front of her, eyes flashing from crimson to amber and back again.

..

Five Minutes Earlier in the Feudal Era

"Dammit! Why isn't she back yet?" A very irritated hanyou growled to himself.

"Calm down, InuYasha. Why don't you go and get her?" Miroku, the monk asked.

"Yeah, InuYasha! Please go get Kagome! She said she'd be back by now." A very small fox demon child, Shippo whined.

Sango, the demon slayer also responded. "InuYasha, if you are so upset about it, then just go get her."

InuYasha growls at his group of friends. "I ain't gonna just go get her every time she decides to take her sweet time!" He crosses his arms and looks away from them.

"Suit yourself. I'm going to go have some tea. Sango? Shippo?"

They nod their agreement, and left the hanyou to pout on his own in front of the bone eaters well. He looks deep into the well and growls again.

"Stupid woman." He says as he jumps in to retrieve Kagome five hundred years in the future.

"What. an. idiot." Shippo says to the other two friends who happen to be watching from behind a tree.

They shake their head in response.

 ..

InuYasha is on Kagome's side of the well now. He exits the well house and jumps up into the Goshinboku tree in order to see if Kagome is in her bedroom. Her window appears to be open. He smells something intoxicating to his dog demon senses. When he breathes in deeper, his eyes flash from amber to crimson and back again. His demon wants to escape and he doesn't even understand why. He holds tight onto the Tetsusaiga, hoping that will help. 

InuYasha looks into Kagome's room to see what could be causing his senses to go crazy. It's hard to tell what she is doing from his angle in the tree, but then he hears something.

"Ohh InuYasha! Ohh. I..need..you to .. make me .. take you." 

His eyes flash more. He knows now why his demon is trying to escape. He doesn't know what to do though. Kagome is saying his name while doing that, but it's not like he can just walk in there and expect to do anything.

Some how it's getting harder and harder to control. He breathes in the air again and closes his eyes, taking in the scent of the woman on the other side of the window.

'She's in heat.' He thought to himself. 'Mate.' His inner demon spoke. He shakes his head of those thoughts and tries to keep himself level headed, but something draws him closer. Without even realizing it, he jumps through her bedroom window and lands quietly in front of her bed. Her eyes still shut and her body so beautiful. His eyes flash more.

"InnuuuuYaaassshhaaa!" She is breathing so heavily and when she opens her eyes, she doesn't believe what she sees. InuYasha, standing in front of her, eyes flashing from crimson to amber and back again.

Kagome covers herself with her blanket and feels her cheeks burn up with embarrasement. "Inu-yasha. Wh-what are y-you doing here?!"

InuYasha doesn't say anything. He's trying to keep his demon in check. But one more breath in and he can't control it any longer. In one swift motion, he jumps on top of her and pins her down to the bed.

Kagome is speechless. She doesn't know whether or not she's still dreaming, but at this point, she doesn't even care. "Inu-Yasha? Wh-what are you d-doing?" She looks deep into his eyes and as the color of his orbs change from amber to crimson and back again, they stop at the color of blood.

"K-Kagome." He says as he's now fully transformed. 

She nods her head in response.

He growls as his demon half has now completly taken over. He runs a clawed hand up her body and rests it lightly on her throat. "I'm going to make you mine." The demon spoke, seductively.

She nods her head again. "Inu-Yasha?"

He looks back into her deep brown eyes.

"Are y-you still there?" She wants to know if he will even remember this. She doesn't want to go back to the way things were before.

He looks down at the priestess below him and smiles a full fanged smile. "Yes." He doesn't understand why this is happening to him. He just knows that he is still himself, with a push from his demon side to help him with what he truly wants.

He leans down to kiss Kagome for the first time. As there lips battle for dominance, InuYasha's dog demon side comes out even more then before. He pins her down to the bed and shoves his tongue into her mouth. He won the war for dominance and now his bitch will do as he says.

InuYasha pulls apart from her lips and says, "You will listen to me. You are my bitch."

"Y-yes." Was all she was able to let out.

He quickly takes his clothes off and throws them to the side.

She looks up at the sexy half demon in front of her and he's even more astonishing then in her dreams. She rolls her eyes back at just the thought of his large cock slipping inside her wettened pussy.

"Look at me." He demands.

She opens her eyes back up and sees that he is already positioning himself at her entrance. She can feel him lightly rub against her, moistening his cock to get ready for her virgin pussy to take all of him.

She moans in response to feeling him rub against her. She is feeling him for the first time, and it feels amazing.

InuYasha decides he wants to tease her even more. He slides just the tip in and out of her as slowly as he can manage.

She moans even louder, and with each small thrust of his, it gets harder for her to handle. She can't stay still much longer. She bucks her hips in order to feel him in side of her even deeper. As soon as she did that, he growled, put a clawed hand around her throat and slapped her cheek with his other hand. 

"You will do as I say. You want this. You will be my bitch."

She looks him in his crimson eyes and nods her head in agreement.

"Good." He slams his cock as deep inside of her as he could go. He hears the sound of her moans and decides he will allow it. He lifts her up off her back and flips her over so she is now on her hands and knees in front of him. Not once did they seperate.

He fucks her harder and faster, the more he does this, the more his demon side takes over. Feeling his release coming, he grabs onto Kagome's throat and asks, "Mate?" That's all he could get out.

"Y-yes." Was what she was able to say. Sango had explained to her what it means to become a demons mate and she's known what she's wanted for a long time now.

In that moment InuYasha releases his warm seed inside of her pussy and bit down on the space between her shoulder and neck. 

Kagome yelled his name as she reached her climax with him. 

Now, slowly pumping in and out of her in order to pump as much cum as possible inside her, he rolls her over to look at him.

She looks into his eyes and smiles as she sees his amazingly beautiful amber orbs looking down at her. 

InuYasha, still slowly pumping his cock in and out, leaned in to give her a gentle kiss. When the kiss broke apart, he spoke. "I love you."

Her eyes widened, and she pulled him in for another warm and gentle kiss before respondong with, "I love you too."

They smiled at each other as InuYasha layed beside the woman who will be his mate for the rest of their lives.

Kagome couldn't help but think to herself, 'fantasies really do come true.' She smiles at the half demon before falling asleep in his arms.

THE END

Authors Notes: Okay, so this is supposed to just be a one shot. I do have some ideas on how I can actually continue this story. If you are interested in that, please let me know and I will definitely do it! Thanks for reading!